Aunty Suzie

Story Info
My auntie showed me what to do.
3.5k words
4.14
31.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

Suzie is the younger sister of my dad. She has never managed to keep a relationship going that long, well from what I can remember.

All I can say is that she has a fuller figure, massive tits and ass. And still looks great for her age, mid forties.

It was on my eighteenth birthday party that I really noticed Suzie.

Late into the night, everyone was quite well served, and had started to make their way home. I had to stand by the door and thank everyone for coming, and thank them for the cards and presents.

Suzie was not leaving, but going to the toilet. As she staggered my way, I had to stop her tumbling over. As I held her she looked right into my eyes. Time seemed to stop. Then she thanked me and teetered away to the ladies.

When she came back through, she thanked me again and gave me a hug. A really tight hug. Her ample tits squashing into me. Then she held the back of my head and gave me a kiss. Nothing sexual, but she did hold me there for longer than necessary.

Then she went back to talking to the family. But I felt that she looked at me more.

Nothing much happened after that. When I wasn't working I was out with the lads. I hardly ever saw her.

But if she was visiting, and she often did. And I was around I still had that feeling that she watched everything I done.

Time flew by, and we had a small family get together for my nineteenth at home.

Suzie was there. Dressed to kill. Dad wondered who she was trying to impress when there was only a few of us around. I'm sure she lied that she was meeting friends in a club afterwards.

She only had a few drinks, when I noticed. Suzie sat opposite, and if she spotted me looking at her. She would look away, but then I would get the briefest glimpse up he skirt.

The more she drank the longer the glimpses become.

I slipped out to the back garden for a sly cigarette. Suzie caught me. I had to give her one too.

"Do you want to come to the club with me?"

"Not really. I don't want to stop you from having fun."

"It would be fun if you were there."

"What about your friends?"

"I'm only going if you come with me. My friends won't be there. I only said that to shut your dad up. Come on it will be fun. I promise."

I really wanted to go. But she was my aunt and I didn't think I should hang out with someone twenty odd years older than me.

"I can't go with you. What would people say?"

She sat on a patio chair, opened her legs and crossed them.

I was in no doubt that was accidental. I saw those tiny lacy panties and to be honest I got turned on by the sight.

"People can say what they want. They won't find out." pointing a thumb back at the house. "If it's no good there then we could have a little drink back at my place... If you wanted." By now she began playing with her hair. Just a few strands, twirling it around her index finger.

My mind was telling me no way. My cock however was raring to go.

She crossed her legs again. I doubted if there was any bush down there.

"Please come."

I gave in. "Not for long though. I'm not really keen on nightclubs, and I'm no good at dancing."

"Don't worry about that I will show you what to do. Drink up and I'll tell them that I'm dropping you off to meet the lads on my way. They have just rang you. Ok?"

I still wasn't really sure if we were thinking about the same thing. But I was going to find out soon enough.

Our taxi arrived pretty quickly. Taking us to town.

We walked into the club, and we got a few funny looks.

With our drinks we found a table and sat down. Suzie sat opposite, and crossed her legs yet again. She caught me looking. "Is that not what schoolboys do?"

I tried to look innocent. "Do what?"

"Go looking up skirts."

"Oh I wouldn't do that."

"Yeah right course you didn't." Then she leant right over. "Did you like what you saw?"

"I said that I never looked. So I couldn't have seen anything." I hoped that she couldn't see me blushing.

"Ok I believe you. I'll be back in a second, just away for a wee."

I sat there looking around. It was really quiet in there. Worse still, hardly anyone was dancing.

"Told you I wouldn't be long. What were you looking at?"

"I was just thinking that it's quiet here. I'm not going to get up and try and dance tonight."

"Don't worry. There's plenty of time yet."

After that she quizzed me a lot on girlfriends and who was I seeing now.

She perked up when I said that I was very single. "You won't be alone for long not with them looks they will be breaking the door down for you."

Stunned. I went and got another round for us.

As I walked back to our table, Suzie crossed her legs again, really slowly looking at me all the time.

I did look. I couldn't help it. I'm glad I did too. She must have taken off her panties when she was at the ladies. All I saw was a smooth mound and lips.

She waited till I had sat down and was taking a drink.

"You did look then. Don't deny it this time."

"I think you made me look. Going on about it before. Sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry about." I was prolonging taking this drink. "Did you like what you seen?"

"Have I got to answer that?"

"Yes. It isn't a trick question."

"I didn't expect to see that is all I'm going to say."

Suzie moved closer in and put a hand on my inner thigh."

My cock grew instantly. All I would have to do is move a little and it would be touching her.

Then four women were around us. "You said that you couldn't make it." Said one of them.

"I was not going to come out. But this young man said that he was meeting his friends here to celebrate his birthday, and he would share a cab with me."

"So you haven't just pulled him?"

"Certainly not! He is my nephew, twenty one today!"

I looked at Suzy puzzled.

"Get yourselves some seats and join us. Don't get me a drink though."

As soon as they turned away. "I'm going to have to go back to the loo. Don't worry you'll be safe. Do not forget that you are now a bit older if they ask. Back in a mo."

Suzie's friends introduced themselves. Can't remember the names. They all looked attractive just a bit older than Suzie.

I got "Happy birthday." from my new friends, and a kiss off each of them.

"So if you were meeting your friends, where are they? Are they the same age as you?"

Suzie arrived back just in time. "They thought that he wasn't coming after all and they left before we got here. It's my fault. I took too long leaving his house."

"Aww you poor thing. Stay with us."

"I would have loved to. But I was just saying to Suzie that if you all turned up then I would just go home."

"No stay. You'll have a good time." I had a strange hand on my thigh.

"I couldn't. I'll just let you all have a girlie night or what's left of it."

The hand moved a little further up my leg. "No you will have a good time."

Suzie come to my defence. "Just let him go. I will bring him here another night."

I could not finish my drink fast enough. Before saying my goodbyes.

As I started to leave, Suzie got me to stop, and whispered. "We will see each other soon won't we?"

"I hope so. Goodnight."

Suzie kissed me on the cheek.

When I got to bed, I wanked myself off thinking of aunt Suzie.

It was almost a week later when my mother said "Suzie needed a hand at her place, and could I call by. Maybe tomorrow?"

"I'm doing nothing."

"I know that's why I told her tomorrow."

"Thanks for volunteering me. I will get there for about 1 ish."

"Can you not get there sooner?"

"Am having a lie in."

"Right I'll send her a message."

I had started to wonder if all the wanking that I had been doing thinking of her would leave me deformed.

Now I was knocking at her front door. I could hear the radio, but there was no answer.

I tried the handle and the door opened. I stepped into her flat and called out. No answer again, but I spotted a little note 'make sure the door is locked'

So I locked it and made my way upstairs, calling her name.

In the kitchen there she was. It was an unforgettable sight. Suzie was on her knees cleaning the floor. She had on a short dressing gown on that had ridden up, exposing her. All I saw was her full behind, from a puckered arsehole then her inner pussy lips poking out from her outer fat lips.

I stepped back to the top of the stairs and called her name again only this time a lot louder.

"Oh your here. I spilt some wine, I was just wiping it up there."

As she stood up I could not miss her nipples pointing out like bullets. that dressing gown wrapped tightly around her. My cock ached.

"My mam said that you needed helping."

"There's plenty of time for that. Want a drink?"

"A cuppa thanks."

"Have a beer. Your old enough. Then I won't feel as bad drinking my wine too."

"Ok then thank you."

Suzie opened her fridge door. Instead of just reaching in and grabbing a can. I could clearly see them. She bent over, letting that gown ride up, and showed me that plump ass again.

She stood really close when she handed me the can. "Want a glass for that?"

"No thanks I'll take it like that and save you a little bit of washing up."

"Cheeky." She slapped my shoulder, and turned away. Brushing my hand with a tit as she turned.

I wished that I had took that glass. I could drink faster out of a glass. Fuck knows that I needed more courage.

"So what did you need me for?"

"Oh that can wait a minute or two. Cigarette?"

She was standing right in front of me again, holding the packet towards me. I took a smoke and Suzie clicked her lighter. Once she was lit, she took a drag and blew the smoke right in my face then gave me a light.

I wanted to just fuck her there on the spot.

"So why have you not got a girlfriend for?"

"Because there are no girls that I want to get involved with at the moment."

"You should have a girlfriend. Your quite a catch."

"Why did you say that I was older the other night."

"I meant to say that you were even older. My friends would have used and abused you if they knew that you were only nineteen. They get off on that."

"So you saved me then. Thank you."

"Something like that."

Can of lager finished.

"Do you want another?"

"Only if your having a drink."

There she showed me her ass again getting a can from the fridge.

"So what did you think of them?"

"Your mates?"

"Yes my mates, would you have let them take advantage of you?"

"I don't know. I suppose so. If they were single."

"None of them are single. Do you like older women?"

"Just said I do."

Who needs a glass to get through a can of lager quickly. I was doing more than ok without it. I put my empty can down.

"By you are thirsty. Another?"

This time at the fridge, Suzie turned sideways on to me, her tits almost spilled out of her gown. Handing me the can. "So did you look up my skirt when we were out?"

"I never meant to. But you mentioned it and I couldn't stop myself from looking."

"Like what you saw?"

"Never seen anything the lights were wrong for that." Said the liar.

"Ok. I think another ciggie then we might get started."

"Started on what?"

"You'll see." Suzie stood right in front of me as she lit my cigarette. Never taking her eyes off mine. When I thanked her she stroked my arm.

Then she remained so close in front of me. I could have easily bent over and kissed her. If she was not my aunt. Yet I could not help but think that it was what she wanted me to do. I wanted to step away and get a little distance between us. But she had me cornered, and it seemed that she was not going to move.

"You stay there a moment and I'll give you a shout, when I need you, just nipping to the loo first."

Suzie walked away. Her ass wobbled as she walked. I put my cigarette out and downed the rest of my can.

I could hear her pissing, the toilet roll tearing, the flush, then silence.

"I'm ready in my bedroom."

All of a sudden I was really nervous. And then I thought was I reading too much into this and all she might have wanted was a wardrobe shifted.

Suzie was stood in her bedroom, close to her bed. "Sit down please." Pointing to her bed. I dutifully sat on the edge. "Further back." I obeyed.

Then Suzie come to me and straddled me. Untied her gown, and wrapped her arms around me in one move. "Do you want me?"

I put a hand on either side of her waist gently gripping her. "Yes."

"Are you sure now. We are family... related. Very related."

I kissed her. A lot more than a nephew should kiss his aunt. But that one moment reassured her enough for her to kiss me back.

We fell back onto the bed holding each other, Suzie's tongue deep in my mouth. I filled a hand with titty flesh, and there was a lot of it.

There was no resistance, so I tried to remove her dressing gown. "Oh no mister. I want you naked before me."

"But your almost naked already."

"Maybe so. I am the one who started this and that gives me the lead, and I want your things off!"

I tore off my clothes. I tried to hide my hard cock. Suzie was too quick. "That's very nice, more than I was hoping for." Then she pushed me back down, and took off her gown. I managed to take in the sight of her massive breasts, really big and hard nipples surrounded by small areola in comparison. Then there was her full body, going on chubby, a roll of belly as she sat there.

Suzie lay beside me and kissed me some more. She wasted no time in getting a hold of my hard cock. Not to be outdone, I made a move for her pussy. Only for her to keep her thighs held tightly together. "There will be plenty of time for that."

A handful of breast then. Without getting stopped. When I rolled her nipple her grip on my cock got tighter, some moaning started.

I tried kissing her neck, wanting to move onto her tits, perhaps that might open her legs.

Wrong again, Suzie let me nuzzle on her neck, but as soon as I tried going lower, she pulled away. To get really close and personal with my cock.

She had me panting and gasping straight away. I had my cock sucked a good few times already. But Suzy was by far the best. It didn't take long for me to be getting ready to take my dick away from her mouth. I would have loved to cum there and then. I had to wait though. There was a pussy for me to see, and touch and taste.

Suzie must have sensed what I was feeling. She looked up, wiped the saliva from her lips and smiled. "Enjoy?"

"Very much so. In fact that was the best ever."

"From how many girlfriends?"

"Seven." I lied. It was only three.

"How many of them did you return the favour to?"

"All of them."

"Did you fuck them all?"

"Just four."

"Your going to find out that they were no good at it. Now it's time for you to please me."

I gave Suzie enough room on the bed, she made herself comfortable, spread her legs for me to get on top of her and kiss my way down that sexy body. I gave her nipples a bit of a suck but I needed to see her pussy. After all she had already sucked me.

It seemed that Suzie was not too keen on me giving her belly little kisses on my way to her cunt. So I went direct to her honeypot.

A nice and smooth hairless mound, led me to fat puffy lips, with her inner lips poking through from in between, with her clit hooded. It was the best looking pussy I had seen before. Either in the flesh or in wank mags or porn films.

With my very limited experience, I tried my best to please Suzie. Softly kissing her mound, then around her lips then dipping my tongue in her and tasting her sweetest delicious juices for my first time.

While I worked on her clit Suzie held her lips apart, I could suck up her inner lips and clit. It appeared to work judging by the noises Suzie made.

Then she pulled her legs to her body, I lapped away in her cunt, she began strumming at her clit. While catching a breath, I watched her fingers on her clit and noticed her juice dribbling down to her arsehole. I started lapping that up, from all around her little hole. While licking away down there Suzie's wanking became faster her moans louder until she cum, just a little squirt over my face. I stopped for a second, it had never happened to me before. There I watched her orgasm subside and her bum hole stopped tightening and relaxing as much. I tried to get back to licking at her clit but she stopped me from doing that and going back to lap away at her ring too.

"Come here and kiss me."

There was little beads of sweat on her forehead. We kissed a while. "God your good. I am going to show you my favourite position. Just to let you know I am not a fan of the man being on top. We will not need any protection either. I cannot get pregnant this way either. Anything you want to say?"

"Fuck me please."

Once I was laying on my back Suzie climbed on me, guided me into her and she began to fuck me. She was not as tight as I was used to, I thought that it would have been her age.

Suzie fucked me and kept on kissing me, stopping the kisses to sit up and grind down on me, or lean over and brush her nipples over my chest.

Every time I began matching her rhythm, it felt as though I was going to explode with cum in her. I tried stopping her. Stopping myself from fucking her and even managing to pull my cock out of her. I had to hold on for as long as I could.

"You can cum if you want. You have already gone further and pleased me more than I ever expected. Go on and let yourself go." She kissed me ever so gently and I let myself go, managing a good few thrusts before emptying my load inside her. As I cum Suzie ground down hard on me.

As my cock's throbbing slowed. Suzie lifted her head, and I saw her beautiful smiling face. We kissed some more. Then... "Do you feel guilty?"

"Me no. It felt really natural, beautiful even. It might have been with you teasing me so much too."

"I had to get your attention once I realised that I wanted to fuck you."

"I was so sure that I was picking up the wrong signals, that you flashing to me was purely innocent."

"No it was deliberate. I was going to fuck you on your last birthday if they never turned up."

"I had a great wank that night."

"You done that thinking of me?"

"A lot of times thinking of you."

"Not any more I hope. If you need to relieve yourself come to me and cum in me...Anytime you want."

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers