Aunty to Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit up, pulling my sheets up to cover my bare breasts, my head swimming. Had I ruined everything after all? Despite all of my restraint and doubt, had I shattered this life we built up? I feel myself start to tear up when I hear small footsteps approaching. Without any escape I steel myself, my heart racing as panic begins to set in.

Daisy enters the room holding her favourite stuffed bunny.

"Morning, daddy! I want breakfast!"

She sees me and the biggest smile breaks out on her face.

"Daddy! Daddy, Aunty Emmy is in your bed! Does that make her my mommy now? Mommies and daddies sleep in the same bed right?"

She's almost squealing with joy as I look at her, terrified of what this could lead to. He stirs next to me, his green eyes focusing first on his daughter and then on me. He smiles warmly.

"Yes, darling. If you're fine with it, Aunty Emmy will become your Mommy. Do you want that?"

Daisy starts to jump up and down and begins to climb up into the bed.

"Yes! Now I have a Mommy and a Daddy! Thank you so much!"

She snuggles up between the two of us and I feel tears starting to run down my cheeks. She looks at me and tilts her head.

"Mommy? Is everything okay?"

I nod and hug her tightly, Chase joining in on the hug.

"Everything is fine, darling. Everything is as it should be."

I kiss her forehead and look into the eyes of my brother, my lover. I truly had found happiness, at last.

The End

Thank you very much for reading this piece. It took me a long time since I wanted it to be as good as it could be, and I hope my efforts has produced a pleasing result. Any feedback is appreciated, and I look forward to your comments.