Aurielle and the Prenup Ch. 02

Story Info
Tycoon makes a deal with three beauties.
1.3k words
4.33
11.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

Immediately after agreeing to marry me, my fiancée Aurielle told her daughters, "You saw Wally's package, girls. It's only fair if he sees you. I want both of you to shower with him. Just a shower, nobody cums. Then I take him to bed, and you stay in guest rooms tonight, okay? Kiss him and feel his body if you want, but no orgasms."

Clarissa held my hand and smiled. "Okay, Mom."

The younger girl Reena nervously asked, "Uh, can I talk to him first?"

I told her, "I don't want you feeling uncomfortable."

Aurielle commented, "Remember you said that, if she asks for anal."

We all laughed as she walked to my bedroom.

When she could speak again, Reena anxiously said, "Not anal ... I haven't ... but maybe ... I ..."

Clarissa leaned close to me and whispered, "I like anal sometimes. Mom said not tonight, but ..."

It was my turn to stumble over my words. "I like ... but I wouldn't ... but ... not yet, because ... but I ... URRR!"

Clarissa teased, "Your face looks like a tomato! Too funny!"

We giggled awkwardly a moment, then I patted the sofa where Aurielle had been. "Come sit by us, Reena. I'll answer any questions you have. I don't bite."

She smiled nervously. "So, when we do it, will I need to do anal a lot? I haven't tried it, and people say it hurts."

"I won't force you to do anything. If you don't want it, that's okay."

Her sister said, "With the right guy and lots of lube, it can be good. Sometimes really good."

"Will I have to blow you and fuck you every day, even if I'm on my period or something?"

"Only what you're willing to do. I want you to be happy too."

Reena asked, "And can you hug and hold me sometimes?"

"Sure. I like that."

"That's good. But I'm still nervous about..."

Clarissa interrupted, "She's nervous about everything! Will we die if we run out of strawberry shampoo? If the milk in the fridge goes bad, will it create zombies that destroy the city?"

"No! I'm not like that!"

I said, "It's okay, girls. I like all of you. Let's get a shower, and you can argue later, okay?"

Clarissa reached in my robe and took out my penis. She smiled, then leaned over to lick it only a foot from her sister.

She paused to say, "No cumming, but I want to know how it tastes."

She slurped my cockhead through her lips. I struggled to ask, "So, ah ... UH! any more questions, AH! Reena?"

As her sister licked and sucked, she asked, "Uh, can I see what it feels like in my pussy?"

"UNGH! Slow down, I'm getting close." I felt her swallow the head and tried mightily to stop myself. "UH! HUH! STOP! STOP!"

Clarissa reluctantly sat up, and there was a "POP" as my dick left her warm, wet mouth.

"MMMM! So good! But I almost went off. We don't want to upset your mother."

Reena held my shaft and asked, "So, can I try it?"

"Wait! Wait for me to calm down a minute first."

She inhaled from her vape and Clarissa lit a cigarette. Seeing them puff was NOT helping.

"Watching your mouths is kicking my self-control's ass! Damn, you two are hot!"

They chuckled nervously as I stood up. "I'll go start the shower. Reena can have a turn in a few minutes."

Other than both having larger breasts than their mother, and Reena having the largest, at 'medium', I didn't learn anything new about their bodies. It was remarkable how similar they were to their mother, with beautiful blue eyes, smooth sexy legs, and nicely rounded butts.

I entered Reena's pussy from behind, and for only the second time in my life, I deliberately stopped halfway through intercourse. I kissed each of them a few times and played with their bodies, but had to stop myself again. As we reluctantly ended our shower and dried off, we complimented each other and told each other we wanted to do a lot more soon.

As I walked in my bedroom I asked, "I was a good boy and didn't cum. What's my reward?"

Aurielle asked, "Did you get them nice and horny?"

"I nearly exploded four times. I'm sure they're excited too."

She turned toward me conspiratorially, "Let's go see what they're doing in a few minutes. If I'm right, it'll make you very happy."

I smiled. If I could see one of them masturbating, and my fiancée wanted me to watch ... I thought "OOOOH! Delicious!"

A short time later, she led me to one of the guest rooms and listened at the door. She suppressed a laugh and moved away.

I heard, "Mmmmm! Oh yeah!" The sounds of a young woman approaching climax.

I slowly opened the door a bit and got a wonderful surprise. Reena was laying on her back with her face between her sister's legs, and Clarissa was licking her too!

I quietly closed the door and backed away.

When we got to my room, I said, "Oh my gawd! That was SO HOT!"

Aurielle smiled. "I caught them twice before. They both swear they're straight and only like guys, but if they're single and horny ... you saw what happens." She giggled.

"I like what happens. I like it a LOT!"

She dropped her robe on the floor and kneeled on the bed with her bottom facing me. "Since we have an agreement now, you can try the good stuff. If you want my butt, get your big dick nice and wet in my pussy first."

I kissed her lips and played with a nipple briefly. "Deal." She smiled and leaned over for doggy style.

I felt great as I slid into her vagina from behind. She was already quite wet. Being inside her felt nice, but giving birth hadn't been kind to her. I thrust in slowly at first, then faster and faster. Unfortunately, she was too loose to get me off quickly. I squeezed some lube onto her butt crack and pushed some inside her little back hole with a finger, then slipped it in and played with the interior of her rectum a minute.

I hoped and prayed she'd say yes, and asked, "Are you sure you want to do anal?"

My classy and proper fiancée spoke loudly, and like a filthy streetwalker. "BUTTFUCK ME, BABY! Get that big cock in my ass! I love having cum in my filthy butt!"

I carefully entered her anus, very slowly. "Oooh! Yeah, baby! Nice and slow at first, but I love it!"

I didn't mind at all that she started rubbing her clit, as I stroked in and out of her colon. Her anal ring grasped my shaft tightly, and the warm, dirty squishiness excited me to no end.

"So good, Aurielle! SO GOOD! YEAH!"

I thought I heard a noise, but there was no way I was going to stop only seconds from climax.

"SO TIGHT! SO GOOD! YEAH! UNGH! UH! UH! AAARRGH! YESSSS!" I finished pumping sperm into her, as her daughters watched from the doorway.

As I panted and gasped for oxygen, Aurielle had a mild orgasm herself, then asked, "So will you marry me, if you can have that nearly every day?"

"Ohmigawd! Yes! Yes!"

She wiped her bottom with a washcloth as she asked, "Girls, will each of you fuck him once a week, if he'll buy you almost anything you want?"

Clarissa said, "Hell yes! I'd do it for free!"

Reena sheepishly said, "Okay."

"Good! Then go wash his dick for him and see if he has anything left. Be nice and take turns."

The second I stood up Reena found some courage. She grabbed my dirty dong and led me to the bathroom, declaring, "Me first!"

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers