Aurion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second camp had been suspiciously easy to take with a direct assault using his artillery and archers before sending in a few hundred Dorians. Michael had suspected that someone was trying to keep them occupied and in the days following the destruction of the second enemy fort, that feeling only grew stronger. If not for Amila and Kokochun, he probably never would've been able to fall asleep.

On most nights he visited both of their tents at one point or another. Kokochun had been as voracious with her pussy as usual and Amila had been bobbing her little head on his cock like a baby nursing at the breast. It seemed that swallowing his seed affected her like a string aphrodisiac as well as just really turning her on. On this particular night though, she had something else planned.

As Michael sat behind the desk in his tent receiving the last scheduled report from his officers, Amila had managed to slide under the desk unnoticed before freeing his cock from it's confines. Michael, for fear of causing a scene, was powerless to stop her. Something he intended to pay her back for. But that was his last thought before the epic struggle not to allow his pleasure to show on his face or in his voice as the huge head of his cock was enveloped in the warm and wet embrace of a small mouth. Her loving tongue swept around his shaft as Amila began a languid and slow blowjob while softly massaging the giant orbs hanging below with her small hands and grinding her tiny pussy and exposed little nipple against his leg through the her ministrations.

Felix was in the middle of reporting the final tallies of loot and casualties from their raids on the event camps when, despite Michael's skillfully suppressed responses, he realized what was going on. A slight move in his position as he was speaking moved him into a position with a side view of true desk Amila was kneeling under. A man who spent his career in the Aurion Empire's Legions was not easily shocked by acts of violence or sex and Felix was no exception.

What was shocking was that after a moment of steady bobbing in Michael's lap, the small silver haired head pulled back to kiss and suck the sides of his shaft, exposing the size difference between the tiny Elfin face and the enormous throbbing red cock that completely covered most of it as it lay heavily against Amila's cheek. Felix had heard the rumors but to see such an titan prick, especially in relation to the small Elf's face, against a back drop of light sucking and slurping.

He tried to look away but he was entranced by the scene. Noticing his gaze, Amila simply winked and smiled at him with a mouth full of cock. He knew that Elves were more flexible and possessed more elastic flesh than humans but he still was awed when he saw the girlish Elf change her angle and slowly begin to slide thick shaft down her throat with amazing skill. Her throat bulged freakishly to the extent that he could make out the flared ridge of bell shaped head underneath the skin of her graceful neck.

Michael tensed and his long rod began to pulse as what appeared to be huge pulses of cum pulsed down her throat and directly into her stomach. The throbbing of the thick appendage was visible from the outside of her stretched throat. After several shots, Amila pulled back and frantically began to tug Michael's length with two hands, keeping only his tip in her mouth. Immediately thick white cum, more creamy and thick than any he'd ever seen or produced, began to pulse out around Michael's shaft only to fall from her chin down onto her opened silk robe and exposed slight breasts.

By that time, everyone in the tent was aware of what was happening. However, they were still shocked when the small Elf slithered up from underneath the desk and said, "out! All of you! We have something to finish!"

The shocked men momentarily gaped at Amila, distracted by both get exposed chest and tiny nipples and the inhuman amount of cum that covered her face, torso and clothes. After a moment they murmured their excuses and hurried out as one.

"Undermining me in front of my officers?" Michael asked, "you're going to pay for that!"

Before Michael could make good on his threat though, she ran and jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around him and trapping his still hard erection between their bodies. He expected her to grind up and down on his shaft like usual but she raised herself up and began to tease his tip with her very apparently undersized opening.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked.

Her only responses was a timid but playful nod of her head as she continued to run herself and leak lubrication down his shaft. As he stood there holding her, he felt her thin lips part around the very top of his head but could make no headway after that. His swollen head was simply larger than the orifice that it demanded entry to, despite weeks of loosening her up with finger and outercourse.

With a grunt and an pained look Amila pushed herself down with her body weight and the huge head split her lips abnormally, occupying the entire space between he small thighs. With only a single drop of blood, his his giant cockhead slid through the freakishly stretched opening. He held perfectly still as he whispered comfort to Amila and held her aloft against his body. After a few minutes of this, Michael could feel her began to slowly shift her hips and feed more of him into her.

By that time, Anila was moaning and crying tears of how as the skin of her lower abdomen showed the progress of the oversized head externally. As she shuttered in her first orgasm and a small pulse of liquid ran down his shaft, Michael twisted her body like a corkscrew without leaving her intensely stretched embrace and let her feet touch the ground so that he was slowly pumping her from behind as she was bent over his desk.

The new position's angle caused Amila's hands to scramble and scatter the papers on the desk as she was immediately overtaken by another huge climax. The stimulation was too much as each pump sent the giant rod deeper into her small core. In that position, the hugely oversized cock distended Amila's lower abdomen and had her stretched so wide that her lips did their best to cling to his thrusting shaft. This meant that each inward thrust grinded over her tiny pink anus, her little clit and her G-spot all at once. The overstimulation was too much as the poor little Elf screeched that she couldn't stop cumming.

Like Talasa, Michael discovered that Amila's cervix consistently dilated widely during large orgasms. Though it was initially painful for them both, Michael's tip was soon through her cervical neck and inside her womb, allowing her to take an unnaturally obscene amount of his length. Her elastic tissues stretched around him and his monolith bulged under her flesh with each movement.

Both lost in ecstasy Michael was hit hard by the delicious contractions of climax as he spewed his impossible volume directly into Amila's womb. Being completely filled by cock and stretched beyond capacity, there would've been no escape for the enormous volume of ejaculate even if he hadn't been inside her womb. As it was, he poured himself into her until her small belly bulged and Amila looked several months pregnant.

As he pulled out and layer them

both onto the bed, a large gush of cum poured out but the majority of it remained in a lump in her womb. He sweetly kissed her and told her that his heart was hers if she wanted it and could bear the idea of being his mistress instead of his wife. She responded that she would never be so presumptuous or arrogant as to think she could tie him to herself entirely and soon they were locked in a slumbering embrace, truly content.

:..:

That night, dreams assailed Michael relentlessly...

Michael felt himself floating in darkness momentarily before he was moving with increasing speed as if flying. Around him the cosmos blurred by, the stars streaking by as he moved through then at great speed.

Just when he was beginning to enjoy the sensation of flight, he saw something glowing in the distance directly in front of him. Quickly closing the intervening space, he came upon the sight of a planet burning. Every single landmass roared with destructive flames and the oceans boiled violently as all life was sterilized by an unseen force that was unnaturally powerful.

Before he could do more than allow a solitary tear to run down his cheek, Michael saw flashes in the distance as more worlds succumbed to the frightening power of the destructive being's primordial wrath. Looking about desperately, he finally was as able to discern a pattern and direction to the destruction. Flying off at great speed, he battled the sense of fear and urgency as destroyed planets, broken moons and dying stars flicked through his line of sight.

It wasn't long before he was in open pursuit of the invisible force as stars collapsed and imploded at the fleeing being's control, leaving them cloaked in near total darkness. Soon he began to feel like whatever the force was, it was playing with him rather plan running from him. It also began to seem more tangible, somehow.

He growled in frustration, "show yourself!"

In response, what initially appeared to be a shooting star began to steer itself towards a world with great liquid oceans and sprawling land masses colored with forest, mountain and steppe. He burst off after it when he saw it impact into the ground just outside the eastern edge of a sea pressed between two continents where they joined near equator level.

Landing in a rocky desert inland from the coast, Michael had a view of several towns and villages spread over the surrounding rolling hills. It was quite a beautiful view though the people were obviously quite primitive in their social and technological developments. Bringing his attention back to the situation at hand, as the dust and debris from the titanic impact settled, he approached the giant crater that had been created by the impact of the phantom evil.

Michael was immediately surprised to see that the being had a physical shape, even more so, a humanoid physical build. He had expected the source of such immeasurable power to be some unknown cosmic entity, a being composed entirely of enormous amounts of sone foreign energy or, worse case scenario, the elemental Darkness somehow present or personified. That would spell doom for every world, planet, realm, dimension, system, galaxy, Universe and all of Reality itself.

He now remembered that before even God inhabited existence, there was only darkness everywhere throughout reality. There were not stars, no planets and no life. In fact, there was no physical existence at all. The 'Big Boom' was simply The Creator coming into existence, or perhaps just arriving from another realm or location behind the ability for mortals to comprehend. The explosive birth caused a universal detonation of power, light, positive energy, vitality, the precursors to physical matter and elements that would compose matter.

The amoral and all consuming nothingness did not initially react to the seemingly insignificant event that would likely be consumed by it's force, just like all of the other previous realms. There was no reason or motivation, it was simply like water trying to fill every crevice and level itself out. It was a force that predates reality and wouldn't simply consume and absorb anything it came into contact with.

However, the core of the 'Big Bang' remained glowing bright and throughout the surrounding Darkness floated scattered balls or burning energy. The Divine Light burned away the Darkness, allowing new physical matter to be drawn in and compacted by the forces of the burning balls of energy. With the Darkness at bay, the material spread throughout the universe by the Bang began to settle on newly formed planets. With many of the 'Suns' being composed purely of Divine Light, life bloomed rapidly and plentifully as the material from the Bang was nourished with the Light of Heaven and began to form and evolve into the beginnings of the universe.

For eons the Creator thrived. Ever alone. In a rapid and unexpected action, the Darkness began to fight back. It sought ways to enter or destroy the planets that roamed with beasts and pulsed with life. Life, the favorite consumption of the elemental Darkness. In response, The Creator formed the very first army in existence.

Using rare stars, composed purely of burning masses of Divine Light and not being located near any planets to nurture, The Creator compacted and formed these blue stars into his righteous Warriors and Guardians against the Darkness. The largest and most potent Blue Stars in the entire Universe were formed into the first, the most powerful. Beings of Light and unparalleled power, they were the seven Archangels.

In order to provide leadership, The Creator formed another being from a very large Golden a Star, similar but different to the Blue Stars used in the Archabgel's creation. The size of the golden star used was just a small amount larger than the largest Blue Star, which had been formed into the strongest of the Archangels, Michael. The powerful Angel created to lead the seven Arcgangels, formed from the large Golden Star, was referred to as the 'light bringer', known as Lucifer.

The name certainly fit his looks. A shining mane of long golden hair and a glorious face with high cheekbones and bright golden eyes. The majority of Angels had fair skin, hair color ranging from golden to platinum and grey-blue eyes.

The only Archangel of the Seven with Power to rival their leader had a different physical appearance as well. His physical form had dark, near black, hair and striking pine green eyes-when his power was activated. He WAS that Angel, for it was his own face reflected in his mind's unlocked memory. His memory that HE was Michael the Archangel. Champion over the Darkness and Prince of Heaven.

When Lucifer fell from Grace and joined with Satan, the first Dragon to joined with the Dark energy that was used offensively by Demons and for various alternative purposes by other creatures of darkness-primarily because it was the most effective weapon against Angels, who were immensely powerful beings of Divine Light. While the Dark energy harnessed into a weapon, even something tangible like a compressed blade or a projection of Dark energy from a weapon or wand, can harm Angels-and even kill them if the damage is severe enough.

The Darkness joined with the body and soul of those who utilized and embraced it, corrupting their very being. It was it's corruption of Lucifer and the Fallen Angles that led to the birth of the Demonic race in their descendants, as all of their progeny were born with Angelic DNA that had been saturated and altered by the Darkness. This was the cause of their altered appearance, looking nothing like a pure and beautiful feather-winged Angel, their prominent curved horns, leathery bat-like wings that exploded from their shoulder blades at will, large clawed hands and skin ranging from bright red to deep black were all features of their tainted DNA. They also had the ability to manipulate the Dark energy of their life-force (technically they weren't powered by souls), much like an Angel could manipulate and generate it's counterpart, the Light.

However, unlike Demons and other Magic users, an Angel has inherent immediate access to their Light, without the need to memorize spells or be delayed by chanting or manually weaving in the midst of a battle, or worse, a surprise attacks, as it left them vulnerable. An Angel simply had to will the energy into an offensive projection of defensive shield, both internally and externally.

All this information blossomed into his consciousness the moment the desert rumbled and a beam of light burst from the sky overhead. An instant later the powerful being he sought was conveyed to the earth by a swollen pulse of light than ran down the beam's length, it's impact creating a sizable crater in the hard baked soil. The instant he saw the face of the destructive force that inhabited his nightmare, he recoiled in horror. For it was his face that the earth destroying power wore, with the exception of the glowing blue eyes and large immaculately white wings extending from the center of his evil doppelgänger' back.

Before Michael could react, he screamed out in horror and fell to his knees on the now shaking earth as memories of the slaughter and death he spread over the millennia in the name of God. Piles of bodies, human, Demon and other alike filled the horizon. As he was overwhelmed by the pain of eons, his evil twin simply looked at him unsympathetically and said in a monotone voice, "you did this. WE did this. It is our only purpose. It is why we were created".

And then the rumbling earth exploded like all of the others he had witnessed. In a flash of light, a world was gone.

:..:

At sunrise Amila was surprised upon waking that Michael still slumbered."Now THAT was more than I ever expected. I've never felt anything like it or even conceived of such sensations!"

However, she quickly became alarmed when he did not stir or react to her words or to the shaking that followed. "Physician!" she yelled as she frantically got to her feet and pulled on a robe.

When a portly man in a red toga entered, she exclaimed, "something's wrong! I can't wake him! I can't even feel his presence like I normally do!"

The concerned man quickly conducted a physical examination but found nothing wrong. In the time it took for the physician to examine his body, Kokochun burst through the flap of the tent in a frenzy and Nyssa seemingly materialized in a dark corner of the large tent with a concerned look on her face.

"There is nothing wrong with him, my Lady", the physician told the furious little Elf, "at least not physically."

"Useless! Get out of my sight and fetch me a Seer if you can't competently perform your duties for your Warden!" Amila spat in her anger, even as a part of her knew she was lashing out. Her usual calm and kind demeanor had morphed into a fearsome visage that sent the rotund physician scurrying off in search of a Seer.

"Amila, what happened? I thought last night went well?" asked Kokochun.

"It was! It was unlike anything I could ever have imagined and more! And after we shared kind words of affection and fell asleep intertwined. When I woke up, he was just frozen like this!" the frantic little Elf explained, her normally pristine platinum hair fluttering around with her exertions and pacing.

"He was fine when they fell asleep," Nyssa quietly said.

"What? How do you..." Amila started to ask before realizing the answer herself. Nyssa was in love with her man too. She almost certainly watched him around the clock like a silent shadow standing sentry, yearning and aching for a man unlike any other. In fact, Amila had been pretty sure than Nyssa wasn't even interested in men, which was probate why she missed the signs for as long as she did.

"I understand, Nyssa. It's alright."

She wasn't quite sure if that was the truth but she couldn't deal with another drama right now.

"I just want you to know, I have no intention of..." She started to respond before an ancient looking man in grey robes made his way into the tent and interrupted the discussion.

"Ah, young Elf Lass. Assassin. Horsewoman'l he greeted each in a kindly voice before asking, "I assume this has to do with the young Master?"

Not so young, thought Amila. "Yes, Watcher. The physician says there is nothing wrong with his body but I can't feel him. I can't! Not at all!" she said, finally bursting into tears and taking on the appearance of a heartbroken young girl.

"There, there, young lass. Let me have a look."