Aurora - Blood Moon Tribute Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brigadier sat back and crossed his arms. "Tell me. How old is your culture?"

Ally tapped her empty glass. "Old enough."

"You know ours goes back many thousands of years."

"I know." Ally said, "And you've done fuck-all with it."

The brigadier parked his elbows on his desk. "Why do you come here and disrespect my country? My royal family? I mean, what would you do? If I came to Australia and disrespected your king?"

Ally shrugged. "Buy you a beer? If you hadn't already had your head punched in."

Khamim looked at her, scowling. "I understand His Highness, the Crown Prince Rashiid, extended an invitation. To the two of you, yourself and your young assistant. A personal invitation."

Ally curled her lip. "It was not a 'personal invitation'. It was delivered by a bunch of gun-toting goons. In the dark, on the apron of an airport in a foreign country."

"His Highness directed those men to ask. By law, in this country, that is as good as him asking himself. And that means your refusal was a personal insult."

"Look," Ally sighed, slightly exasperated, "I'm sorry if His Royal Magnificence feels like he's just been snubbed. But we do things different in my country."

The officer compressed his lips. "But this is not your country."

"No shit, Sherlock? Is this how you treat all your guests?"

"I warn you, Captain Alana, you don't realise how much trouble you're in."

"No!" Ally railed, having used up the last of her good humour. "You don't realise how much trouble YOU'RE in. We both work for an international law firm, worth billions of dollars. When our boss hears of this, heads will roll. So, if you'd be so kind to give me the names of those morons- those cops and security guards- I'll make sure to send some flowers to their funerals."

The brigadier sat back, mulling Ally's words. Fishing a packet of cigarettes from a top pocket, he offered Ally a smoke. She shook her head. "No thanks. Filthy habit."

Undeterred, the brigadier shook out a cigarette and lit up. "You know," he said, and blew a long, blue plume at the ceiling, "there is one thing I find most odd... but also endearing... about Western womans." He looked at her. "It's their arrogance. Like a mouse in the gaze of a falcon. Flanging blades of grass and shaking fist. In the face of great peril. Shouting in a voice that is yet just a squeak. Your 'boss' is worth billions you say? Well, our Royal Family is worth much more than he. They could buy and sell your boss and his pathetic company with the spare change out of their ashtray. I gave you every chance, Captain Alana. Had you shown even a little contrition, if you'd thrown yourself down in true remorse. If you had only bowed to me in the spirit of genuine repentance, then I might have forgiven your unfrotunate behaviour. But no, let's do it your way. You will now be detained at His Majesty's pleasure. Until such time as your case can come to court, hopefully in the next two or three years. Welcome Captain Alana, to His Majesty's Naval Prison. Please enjoy your stay.