Aurora - Blood Moon Tribute Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," Tanya said, "we've got some CCTV." Insinuating herself between Nikita and Maya, she jerked her head at Watson. Rocking forward onto his feet, he sat down on Nikita's other side, thigh-to-thigh with the little female dynamo. With no room left on the sofa, Hayley got up and leant over the back, looking on between Watson and Nikita.

"That's our jet." Tanya said, tapping the screen.

"Nice." Nikita nodded. "Six fifty Stream?"

"That's right. They'd just flown from London. They'd just dropped off Roger's PA, who, by the way, is having kittens right now, with all the lockdowns and such, and her two best buddies gone missing."

The aircraft door opened and out they stepped, Ally and Beck.

Nikita looked at Tanya. "Those are your pilots?"

"That's them."

"They look like kids."

"Geez!" Tanya declared, "Don't let Ally hear you say that."

"Why did you pick them? Roger's idea?"

"Far from it. I had to go into bat for Alana, he didn't want a bar of her. Beck, on the other hand..."

"Here comes the convoy." Maya prompted, as the first vehicle in the cavalcade roared into the field.

"That's Rashiid's." Nikita said, tapping the image of an armoured car. "See, it's flying his pennant. Fucking Rashiid. He's a right little prick, a total oxygen thief. Third in line and a total deadshit. Yeah... I bet I know what's happening."

"What?"

"Well, just ask anyone who knows Rashiid. Ever since his balls dropped, he likes to drive around picking up girls... Hang on, let me rephrase that. He likes to be driven around, pointing them out. The he gets his muscle to snaffle them. See those guys? The wannabe secret service? They're contractors... ex SAS and SEALS mainly. Door-kickers."

"Hey hey hey!" Maya said, reaching over Tanya. "Watch this bit. Watch. See those knuckle draggers talking to Ally? See that? She just brushed her fringe? That's what she always does when she's shaping up for a fight."

Watson sat, face in his hands, as the confrontation escalated into a full-on brawl.

"Yep," Nikita nodded, "that's what happened. I'd bet my bottom shopping centre on it. The prince asked them back and they refused."

"Is that a problem?" Maya asked.

"No, Sweetheart, it's a crime."

"You fucking what?"

"It's a crime. Insulting royalty. That's why the cops are there. They've just been arrested."

Tanya heaved a sigh. "Well at least we know why Ally's in prison."

"She is?" Nikita asked. "Do you know where?"

"In the desert apparently. In some sort of military prison."

"Not the Naval prison?"

Tanya snapped her fingers. "That's the one."

"Fuck." Nikita swore softly under her breath. "Do you know that for sure?"

Tanya nodded. "A friend of ours has computer hacking skills."

"What about the other girl?"

"We're not quite sure. Kev found a GPS log that might have been her. Heading into the city."

"You don't have any piccies by any chance? Of the girl?"

Everyone went for their phone.

First off the rank was Tanya, with a photo of Ally and Beck, together in GulfStream, in crisp white shirts, gold stripes on their epaulettes. "She's the blonde?" Nikita asked.

"Uh huh." Tanya nodded. "That's Beck. Damon's partner."

"Looks like a work experience kid. How old may I ask?"

Watson cleared his throat. "Twenty-two."

"Looks much younger." Nikita said quietly, part reverence, part despair. She swiped up another photo, Beck in her floral bikini, fresh out of the sea, skin bejewelled with droplets, golden hair plastered all over her shoulders. She had a smile from ear-to-ear, and a huge painted cray in one gloved hand. Triangular scraps of fabric lay flat over her tiny breasts, erect nipples standing proud under the clinging material. Nikita put a hand to her mouth. "Oh dear..."

Hands in his face, the old man's shoulders shook at the sight of his girl and the visitor's unmistakable tone of dismay.

"Hate to say this, folks" Nikita sighed, while Hayley massaged the old man's shoulders, "but if the king lays eyes on her she's a goner. Still, look on the bright side."

Tanya reared back to give her the eye. "There's a bright side?"

"Uh huh." Nikita nodded. "I'm pretty sure I know where she is."

"Where?"

"The Bird House."

1...456789