Aurora - Blood Moon Tribute Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene's face lit up. Reflexively wary, Watson glanced furtively at the deep-end shenanigans, only to find the African balls-deep in a fellow VVIP, the remaining guest at the mercy of two blonde cocksuckers. Other guests lay here and there around the pool, like basking walruses, many snoozing-off last night's aftermath. Cassandra was right. No one would give a flying horse-fuck what they got up to. They could shoot up or shoot each other and no one would so much as lend them an eye.

Cassandra fired up the joint. After a few token puffs, just drawing life into it, she leant across the table towards the old man. "Your Lordship?"

Watson hesitated just that instant and Cassandra cocked her brow. "Just pretend it's last night." she winked. "And we're back in your room."

"Oh... Did I imbibe?"

Snorting and snickering, the girls traded a glance. The old man had insisted in exhaling smoke into their lungs, breathing out while they breathed in, till all three were soundly off their tits. "Just a little." Selene confirmed.

Watson took the proffered joint and inhaled a hefty slug, then passed the smoke to Selene. Given the heat, the hangover, the meal and the Champagne, his receptors were already open for business and the first rush hit him like a wrecking ball. Senses reeling, he sat back and exhaled, watching the little pool-nymph, Selene, take a drag. Head back, blowing a long plume of perfumed smoke, she looked at him, eyes sparkling, with more than just a hint of knowing.

The joint did another round before Cassandra finished it off. Ears ringing as if cicadas had taken up residence inside, Watson looked around. And it struck him. Here he was, on an island in the gulf, guest of a king who could have him killed with the snap of his fingers. Impersonating a psychopath billionaire, plying said king with an utterly bogus elixir of youth. As the paranoia towered over him, Watson poured his attention instead into the saving grace of a naked young girl- Selene, sitting a few feet away from him.

She and Cassandra were holding hands on the table, both pie-eyed, peering dreamily into infinity. Watson tried to envisage them both on the bed. He imagined Selene, on her back, ass up and ankles around her ears, with Cassandra sitting on top of her, cranking her hips backwards and forwards, her sopping pink pussy slipping and sliding over Selene's splayed furrow, to the sound of cries and smacking and squelching. He imagined himself, on his feet beside them, fisting an iron bar erection, then tapping Cassandra on a shoulder, waiting till she leant way back before hosing their conjoined pussies with hot jets of cum. And as he sat there on his wrought iron chair, imagining, with his free-standing cock waving happily in the breeze, he suddenly realised. It wasn't a fantasy. It was a memory.

When Watson staggered back in the wee small hours, he found his Travelling Wife in bed. With another girl. Too hammered at first to offer any assistance, the old man pulled an armchair across to the bed, then sat, fondling his junk, watching the girls eat each other out to the tune of skilful fingering. And lo and behold he began to get hard. And harder, and harder, all the while jacking himself while the girls got down to tribbing, simple scissoring at first before things got serious. And after he came, blasting his load over their bellies and thighs, he pushed Cassandra off Selene, then flipped the little Vietnamese over and arranged her up on her hands and knees.

It was all coming back. In living colour and hi-fi sound. Even the smell. Total recall potentiated by weed and Champagne, not to mention the heady presence of the two provocateurs. In the clear light of revelation, Watson remembered standing behind Selene, lining her up, no introductions, no please or thank you. His cum-dripping cock still hard enough to scratch glass, sticking straight in front of him out and bouncing with every heartbeat, its tip an inch from the pouting pussy of the stunning young girl.

Cassandra, meanwhile, rolled onto her back, then shimmied under Selene, until her face was level with the action. Legs spread, Selene's breath hot on her pussy, she humped and writhed as two sweet little fingers forced their way into her. Taking Watson's cock, Cassandra gave it a deep, loving suck, lathering the shaft with extra spit before using his knob to plough her girlfriend open. While she was doing so, Watson leant back, eyeing off Selene's little pink butthole, thinking, why not? This, after all, was how the elites did it. This girl was simply property and he could do what he bloodywell liked. He could jam that weapon inside her and fuck her up the ass till her nose bled, and she was duty-bound to thank him for the indulgence.

But then again, he wasn't an elite. He was busted-ass old writer way out of his depth, a human being. Besides, when a young girl's pussy was already the pinnacle of perfection.

After ploughing Selene's furrow for a short while, Cassandra settled Watson's knob at the entrance to Selene's tight little hole. When Cassandra stuck a finger into the old man's ass, he smacked her hand away, but not before the reflexive jerk powered his cock straight through Selene's little pink donut.

Once more that sense of wonder... penetrating a young girl's vagina for the very first time. Terra Incognita. A sensation so familiar, yet utterly unprecedented, the first, last and only one of its kind.

The fuck went on for a very long time. The old man was very big and Selene was very tight. He was hard and she was slippery, a combination made in heaven. And she was hot, completely aroused, huffing and squealing and writhing her hips, ramming herself onto him. Lest Cassandra feel left out, Selene clamped her mouth over her friend's wet pussy, her prehensile tongue worming its way into its depths. For her part, Cassandra alternated between gently fondling the old man's balls, or encircling his shaft with finger and thumb, not quite making the girth, to feel him pounding Selene's distended pussy.

Total sexual abandon, the sort only possible with the combination of drugs and booze. And an experienced old man. And 2 small, fit, dynamic young females at the very peak of their physical prowess. A magic spell. Standing there, cranking his hips, feet apart, knees bent and fingers gripping her resilient butt, Watson hammered into her, sweat flying, Selene squeaking with the impact of the fleshy battering-ram with her delicate insides. Her perineal membrane clung to Watson's prick like a thin pink cuff, bulging with each in-stroke, elongating every time he drew back.

Completely immersed- physically as well as spiritually, the old man revelled in the jostle of her rubbery insides, the clench of her mucous-slippery muscle walls. Her smell was intoxicating, slightly tart, with a yeasty musk that literally made his mouth water. Still a little high and partly inebriated, he felt like his prick had somehow doubled in size, and he was hammering into the girl with something the size of a baseball bat. One hand on his balls, the other around his shaft, Cassandra was already bucking and humping in the throes of a belly-busting orgasm, but when she reached for Selene's clit to give it a tickle she batted her away. "Not for my first time, Cassie. Please, no."

First time? Watson pulled up, puffing, and slapped Selene on the ass. He was close. Very close. "Selene? Honey?"

Selene reached back and dug her claws into his butt. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Watson took up where he'd let off, thrusting slowly at first but throttling up. Before he could hit his straps, Selene took over and commenced slamming her ass into him, in no mood for subtlety or decorum. Hips swivelling, the knob of his cock lodged somewhere near the small of her back, she ground herself against him, trying in vain to take every last inch.

For Selene the sensation was incredible, like nothing she'd ever imagined. A huge, stiff entity impaling her insides. Ass up, belly down, she raised her head, eyes closed mouth hanging open. Her insides began to contract, and she felt like she'd pissed herself as a blinding orgasm gripped her intestines. Her pussy burped. Cassandra squealed, and Watson felt a shower of warm ejaculate drench his thighs, running down his legs to all the way to his ankles. Selene was cumming like she'd never cum before.

Teeth clenched, Watson went for broke, three quarters of his length disappearing into the young girl's body, bottoming out in the tight pinch between her muscle walls and her cervix. Holding at maximum penetration, he unleashed a gout of sperm-seething semen deep inside her vagina, flooding her fuck-tube and filling her womb. Pulling out, he drove back into her, unloading another hot gout of premium cum. Selene let out a growl, that rose in pitch to a full-throated scream, loud enough to make the door open, just a crack, and just as quickly close. Her very first penis-induced orgasm had barely run its course, when it powered up again, and she growled through a second climax, working her cum-dripping pussy around him.

Wrung out, depleted, Watson chugged to a halt. Legs shaking, breathing hard like he'd just crossed the finish-line after a long, fast run, he stood, looking down at the heart-shaped butt, joined to him by a thick, glistening tube. Wriggling out from under her, Cassandra fell on her side by Selene, clutching her still-throbbing, cum, spit and semen-slicked cunt. Ribcage bellowing, the insides of her thighs streaked with runnels of cum and watery ejaculate, Selene gave Watson's ass a loving pat. "Please, Lord. Won't you stay inside me just for a minute a minute or two."

Watson shrugged. It wasn't as if he could pull out anyway. Selene's insides were still twitching and clenching with the aftershocks wracking her body, so he put one knee on the bed, then shuffled forward, still lodged as deep as he could go. He stretched out, carefully laying more and more weight on Selene's sweat-slippery back, until he was flat-out on top of her, delighting in the feel of her pussy still tightly palpating his prick. Another one for the diary. Another celebration and confirmation, once again, of the mind-bending benevolence of the Universe.

"Say, Buddy."

Wrenched out of his reverie, Watson looked up to find a fat, naked male standing over him. One of the deep-end crew. The man thumbed over his shoulder at the African. "Me and His Excellency here were wondering if you might care to join us."

American, judging by the accent. Watson looked at the gazebo. Several more fat, glistening VVIPs of various stripe had already joined the party, with their own Travelling wives thrown into the arena. Two of the men were in the process of double-penetrating a fit-looking brunette, while the rest of the gathering stood around cheering them on. Watson sat back while his erection dumped its blood pressure. "Thank you for asking, but I think not."

The white American and the African exchanged looks, and whitey cut to the chase. "No? Well, how about you give us your girls? You're not using them."

Both Selene and Cassandra picked up their chairs and scootched around the table. They sat, bracketing Watson, emphatically shaking their heads.

"Sorry, chaps," the old man said, "they're already spoken for."

"You sure?" whitey pressed, "We got a bit of a shindig happening right now and we sure could use the pussy. And just in case you don't know, I'm actually a member of the king's inner circle."

Watson arched his eyebrows, as if impressed. "Indeed? And who do I have the honour of addressing?"

"The name's Godwin." whitey replied, extending his hand. "I'm in crypto."

Ignoring the gesture, Watson sat back, crossing his arms. There was no one by the name of Godwin in the ranks of the king's bosom-buddies, and certainly no crytpo-mongers.

"And this is Emerson Nkurunza." Godwin went on. "That's PRESIDENT Emerson Nkurunza."

Watson dipped his head. "Charmed, I'm sure."

"So how about it? In the spirit of the Blood Moon? Your little girls? For a good friend of the king?"

Selene and Cassandra leant into the old man, tucking themselves under his grey silk wings. "I don't think so, old boy."

"It's only for an hour or two," he said, "then you can have them back." He snapped his fingers, then pointed. "You two. Come with me."

Watson narrowed his eyes. "Cass. Selene. Stay right where you are."

"Listen, pal. These girls are the property of His Majesty the king. And as his close personal friend, I have a right to them."

"But I'm using them." Watson sniffed. "Aren't I girls?"

Selene and Cassandra both nodded. "It's the most used I've ever been." Cassandra confirmed. "What about you, Selly?"

"Uh huh." Selene nodded. "I've been used so much I can hardly walk."

The American looked around in frustration. "Well, if you don't mind me saying, that's pretty goddam rude. The least you can do is give me one." He pointed at Cassandra. "You. With the funny eyes. Come with me."

Watson lay a hand on her thigh. "It's okay, Cass. Just relax."

"Listen, buddy, for the last fucking time..."

Watson palmed his forehead. "Finally."

Red-faced, belittled, the VVIP clenched his fists. "Goddam asshole. Who do you think you are?"

Watson studied his vestigial fingernails, summoning the ghost of beta-blockers past. "Who do I think I am? Well, permit me to appease your curiosity. My name is Gideon Woodtow Munt. LORD Gideon Woodrow-Munt to be exact. Fighter pilot, adventurer, genius extraordinaire, not to mention Professor and nobleman. And multi, multi, multi-multi billionaire. Soon to be a trillionaire, when my next genertci product hits the shelves. In fact, I'm possibly the richest private individual who's ever lived. No match for His Majesty, of course, what, with his kingdom and all. But what would I do with an entire country?" He gave Cassandra a nudge. "Imagine mowing the lawns. And putting up with all those grubby citizens. Now. My good man. I too am a member of the inner circle, in fact I sit so close I can smell His Majesty's regal breath. And if I were you..."

He left the threat hanging, while the girls sat staring at the American's erect cock. Chemically bolstered, it resembled a toad that had suffered some terrible accident, requiring the complete amputation of all four limbs.

Standing slightly behind him, the African, packing a half-baked hard-on that reached halfway to his knees, touched whitey's elbow. Godwin turned and the president gave a tiny shake of the head. Munt. Bad juju. Everyone knew. If he wasn't turning people into newts, it was only because he was too busy killing babies.

"Well, have it your own way." Godwin huffed. "But I gotta say, I find your attitude hella selfish. Travelling Wives are meant to be common property."

"And possession is nine tenths of the law."

A cheer went up from the deep end. A second girl had been thrown on top of the first, her ass already stuffed with dick, while three or four onlookers pissed on her back. Stricken with FOMO, the black guy hefted his cock like a firehose. "Let's go, Goddy."

"Yes," Watson nodded, "good advice. Looks like there's still plenty of pie to go round. Though by the looks of your previous effort you might prefer sausage."

"Asshole." Godwin said under his breath, as his black buddy towed him out of harm's way.

They watched them go, Watson and the two frightened girls. "He's a wife beater." Cassandra said. "As in he beat up his Travelling Wife. Some of the girls warned me about him."

"The black man." Selene said. "When he took over his country. He lined the avenue up to his palace with his enemies. With poles up their..." she rolled off one cheek and pointed at her bare butt, "...then stuck in the ground. It took some over a week to finally die."

Cassandra insinuated her arm through Watson's while Selene did the same. And all at once, he felt two hot little hands on his suddenly stirring member.

"Thank you, Lord Gee. There was absolutely nothing stopping you handing us over."

Watson grunted with laughter. "Fat chance. Not with what I've got planned for you later."

Another cheer went up. The black president had just picked up a girl. He was walking around, bouncing her up and down on his own pole, as she hung off his neck, gritting her teeth. His white buddy stepped up behind her, fisting his meat, and Watson looked away.

The girls sat watching for a moment. "Well," Cassandra said, "there goes Hannabeth. Earning her keep."

"Can we go back?" Selene asked then shuddered. "To your place?"

Cassandra looked at the inviting water. "Don't want to go for a swim first?"

Selene snuck another at look at the deep end. "Nuh. Things are about to get ugly. If it's all the same to you guys I'd rather go."

*************************************************************************************************************

Back in the sanctuary of the apartment, Watson was on his back on the bed, Cassandra up on her haunches, straddling his hips, bouncing up and down on the old man's prick. Selene sat on his chest, her bare bottom slipping and sliding on a lather of girl-juice and sweat, lending a helping hand while Cassandra, head back, eyes closed, biting her lip, braced herself on the Asian girl's thighs. There seemed to be an undeclared competition between the pair as to who could take most of Watson's cock, and he was starting to worry for Cassandra's safety as the head of his penis rammed the rubbery depths of her delicate insides. Even as she was climaxing, and just like Selene unleashing a squirt of sweet female ejaculate, there was a soft rap on the door and Ali looked in. "Excellency?"

Watson tilted his head back to take in the inverted apparition. "Jesus, Ali. You again. Are you doing this on purpose?"

Cassandra grit her teeth, going for broke, literally screwing herself down onto him until a bare couple of inches of the old man's cock remained unclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Excellency. It's just... the business meeting."

Cassandra and Selene fell on each other to kiss a deep, panting, tongue-duelling kiss, each wildly strumming the other's clit.

"I've set an alarm, god dammit! Now go away."

Ali bowed out and Watson turned back to the miracle at-hand. The girls broke off, and Selene threw her leg over, dismounting, giving the old man a stunning view of her wet, pink-slitted treasures. Cassandra slumped forwards and lay flat on top of him, still heavy breathing, and fused her mouth to his for a long, passionate kiss.

When she broke off, Selene took her place, one hand tracing the union of Cassandra's stretched pussy with the old man's shaft. She fondled his wet, slippery balls, while Watson kneaded Cassandra's sweat-slick ass. "Oh dios mio." Cassandra huffed. "My Lord. If I live to be a thousand years..."

The alarm began to bleat and Watson ruffled Selene's dark hair. "Kill that would you, Sweetheart."

Selene rolled away and shut down the alarm while Watson gave Cassandra's ass a loving squeeze. "You were saying?"

"I'm serious, Lord Gee. I knew I'd have to have sex, it's part of the job. But never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be so... so... so..."

"Fulfilling." Selene said and raised her hand. "Me too."

Watson shrugged, his battle-weary prick already losing some of its steel. "Well, what did you expect? I'm Gideon Woodrow-Munt. When you think about it, I'm virtually a supernatural being."

"I guess you're right." Cassandra hedged. "I just hope that poor old horse doesn't mind."

Watson pulled back and gave her the eye. "Horse? What horse?"

"The one who lent you his cock."

Watson choked, then quickly regained his composure. "Well, when you've summited Mount Everest. And chased Russkies at mach one-point-five at fifty thousand feet. It doesn't pay to front-up poorly equipped."

Another soft tap on the door. "Well," Watson sighed, then slowly extracted his cock, inch by inch, from Cassandra's powerful grip, "no rest for the wicked. Now, girls. How would you like the honour of showering me?"