Aurora - Goddess of the Dawn Pt. 06.5

Story Info
Director's cut. What happened between 10pm and midnight.
3.4k words
4.66
6.5k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening's festivities left the old man plum tuckered out and, try as he might, Watson was unable to stave off a shallow, fitful sleep. When he awoke an hour or so later, he found Beck on the bed beside him, languidly sucking Bragg's great big erection. Further south, Tanya had her face buried between Beck's thighs, her wide-open mouth over the girl's vagina, tongue probing the confines of her tight, cum-flavoured insides. Watson sat up, his dick already stiffening. "Did I miss anything?"

The three shook their heads but otherwise carried on, as Watson rolled off the bed and stood, idly scratching his balls. Beck's belly was heaving and her hips were starting to buck as Tanya's skilful ministrations carried her over the threshold of yet another climax. Quite wanting to watch but badly needing to pee, Watson padded out of the aft stateroom into the saloon, scaled the companionway ladder, and staggered out into the cockpit, knees flexing to counter the roll imparted by a long, lazy swell.

The moon was up in cloud-cluttered indigo sky, only the brightest stars asserting themselves against her silvery brilliance. Down on the swim platform, he hosed a long, gratifying stream into the sea, vaguely aware of Beck's cries down below. She was cumming again, obviously, and while he was loathe to rain on her parade, if she didn't ease up soon she'd have trouble walking. Shaking the last drops of pee off the end of his penis, Watson turned and mounted the steps to make his way back.

By the time he snuck back into the stateroom the orgasm had run its course and Beck lay panting, eyes closed, hands resting on her scant little breasts. She opened her eyes as Watson lay down beside her, and blew a tress of platinum hair from over one eye. "Guess what?"

He knew what. "Geez, Chook." he said, "How many's that?"

Beck shrugged. "I've lost count."

"Really, Tan, you're spoiling her."

"I'm spoiling her? My god, Damon, if only you knew."

Beck's abdominals bunched as she propped herself up on an elbow. "Rodge?"

Bragg's eyes were luminous in the gloom. He had a raging erection from watching his wife eat out the girl, and the eye of his prick was already beading precum. He looked at Watson beseechingly. "Damon?"

Watson ran a hand across his close-cropped pate. Beck was an athlete in the sack, he knew only too well, but she'd been soundly, roundly and repeatedly fucked for much of the day and must have been close to her limit. "Well, that depends. Becky. Don't think you might be overdoing it a bit?"

Beck gave her head a tiny shake. "No."

"Well remember that night in the caravan park?" Watson frowned. "You could hardly walk the next day."

"That was ages ago. I'm much more used to it now."

"Ages ago? It was two bloody months!"

"But I'm a fast learner!" Beck grinned. "You've always said so."

"I promise," Bragg huffed, desperate for the feel of Beck's body engulfing him, "I'll go easy."

Tanya slinked like a randy feline onto the bed beside her. "Maybe if Beck takes a little breather." she said.

The men looked at each other. And what? They just play tiddly-winks?

Tanya planted a pussy-flavoured kiss on Beck's lips then lowered her head and said in Beck's ear, "How about we give them a show?"

Beck frowned. Hadn't they just given them one?

"Remember this arvo?" Tanya whispered, taking Beck's hand and squeezing it lightly into a fist.

"Now?" Beck whispered in reply. Her groin was throbbing for cock and the butterflies in her belly were threatening a breakout, but the offer of another fisting was too good to refuse.

"What do you reckon? For the boys?"

'And Tanya.' the girl thought, 'And Beck.' Still, she couldn't help but recall the sensation of her clenched fist impacting Tanya's delicate insides. "You're not too tender?"

"Nuh." Tanya shook her head and winked. "I'm raring to go."

"W... what's going on?" Bragg stammered, silently adding, 'Do I get to fuck the little goddess or not?'

Tanya got up on her knees, her heart hammering. Taking Beck's arm, she arranged it at right angles to the girl's slender body, then bent it at the elbow so Beck's skinny forearm was vertical. Pinching Beck's fingers and thumb together, she shuffled closer, then used Beck's nested fingertips to plough her dripping slit.

Watson got up on his knees the better to see. For much of his career as a porn connoisseur, fisting had been a personal favourite, and while the outcome of this emerging scenario seemed inevitable, he didn't want to go getting his hopes up. "You wait, Dommy." Beck giggled, as if overhearing his thoughts, "This is going to knock your socks off."

Beck settled back on the bed and spread her legs. Steadily jacking his rock-hard meat, Bragg was torn between staring at the sight of Beck's treasures and the unbelievable spectacle of her little hand disappearing, bounce by bounce, into his wife's slobbering cunt. Beck could feel it too, the rush of arousal, a wave of sheer, sinful pleasure, evoked by an act of such wanton sexual abandon that her own body was beginning to spasm in empathy. Because the woman was hot, like a volcano, her mushy insides churning like magma, her pussy smacking and slurping as if it meant to swallow her whole.

"If I die this very instant." Watson breathed, madly squeezing his cock.

His words were left hanging. Bouncing up and down on Beck's arm, the girl's fist already deep in her belly, Tanya began whimpering, her hips jerking, fingers pinching a nipple until it hurt.

Beck lifted her own hips as a finger slid into her. Propped up on an elbow between her spread legs, Bragg was beating himself off with one hand, while the forefinger of the other was up to the knuckle in her hole. He was staring like a goldfish at the incredible sight- a young girl's arm, up past the wrist-bump inside his wife. Tanya's fingers were a blur as she feathered her clitoris, working up to another shattering climax. Beck could feel the muscles of Tanya's entrance gripping her wrist, the slippery walls of her deeper insides clenching her hand. Tanya's head was lolling, her mouth hanging open, eyes closed, breath coming in quick grunts and gasps. Bragg's mouth was suddenly where his finger had been, his stiff tongue slithering around inside Beck's vagina. He tried to talk through the mouthful. "Oh... ny... gog!"

"Fuck!" Tanya squeaked, "Holy fuck!" Eyes shut tight, she bit her lip, grimacing. "Oh fuck!" she whimpered again, "So deep. I can feel you, Becky, I can feel you. I can feel you all the way up in my heart."

Beck had more or less forgotten about Bragg and his burrowing tongue. He had stopped jacking himself for fear of unintentional discharge and was gazing goggle-eyed at the scene, inhaling feverishly through his nose, now pressed hard against Beck's pubic mound. Tanya's eyes flew open and she froze, back arched, her frenzied fingering at a standstill, as she stared deeply, vacantly, silently into oblivion.

Her body began to twitch and tremble, every fibre straining in a full-body orgasm. Streams of clear ejaculate coursed down Beck's smooth-skinned arm, running over her elbow onto the sheets. Tanya's shudder turned into belly-wrenching convulsions and a high, keening cry began in the back of her throat. The climax crashed like a wave on a rocky headland and she doubled over, gripping Beck's wrist as she rode the girl's fist to panting ecstasy. Finally, with the last relays of the massive orgasm running laps of her body, she toppled sideways onto the bed and lay gasping.

Nothing was said for a minute or two and Beck was beginning to wonder when the fun would resume. Slowly coming to her senses, Tanya slipped two fingers into Beck's saliva-slicked slit. Beck raised her hips, pushing herself onto them, the feel of Tanya's fingertips on her G-spot like a jolt of electricity. Tanya pushed two fingers into her own spasming hole, winkling them between her pubic bone and Beck's cum-slick arm

Beck raised her head, her hand still buried past the wrist in Tanya's engorged vagina, and looked for Bragg. He was kneeling on the floor, chin on the edge of the bed, choking his prick purple to head-off a misfire. "You know," he grated, addressing no one in particular, "that was probably the filthiest god dammed thing I've ever seen."

Beck frowned at him in reproach and he quickly corrected himself. "No, I didn't mean filthy, not like that. I meant... I meant..."

Eyes fluttering open, Tanya pulled her fingers out then rolled onto her back. "Nope," she said, propping herself on an elbow to savour the sight of the little blond female, wrist deep in her lower abdomen, "you were right the first time. It was filthy, and it doesn't get any filthier. My girl," she looked at Beck, blinking in reverence, "you have just raised the bar halfway to heaven."

Wrapping her hand around Beck's skinny arm, Tanya slowly extracted the girl's pussy-slicked fist, pushing with her abdominals, tensing her pelvic muscles. Beck giggled as her sopping hand popped free and Tanya's gaping cunt uttered a satisfied burp. Looking at the wide-eyed old man Tanya wrinkled her nose. "You were saying, Damo?"

"What?"

"You said, 'If I die this very moment..."

"I did?"

"Uh huh."

"Well maybe I'm already dead. And this is heaven."

"Then what are we doing here?" Tanya giggled.

"What did you think of that?" Beck asked, offering Watson her arm. He took it, turning it over to examine her hand, then gave it a sniff.

"I had no idea you were so flippin'..." he went to say adventurous, but while he was groping for a more appropriate term Bragg beat him to it.

"Fuckin' dirty."

"You can say that again." Tanya intoned. "A gifted natural."

"So what about...?" Bragg gave a jerk of his head. "I mean Becky and me."

"Oh Rodge." Tanya admonished. "Give it a rest."

"Damon?" Bragg asked, not about to be deterred by a well-meaning wife.

Watson shrugged. "It's up to Beck."

Beck rolled over and got to her knees. "Naww..." she cooed, hooking her hair behind a little pink ear, "poor Rodge. Look at him. He's gagging for it." She patted her chest. "Here, boy. Jump up here and let me lie down on top of you. Now if we can just have a rest for a couple of minutes."

Bragg lay down and Beck threw a leg over him, then arranged herself flat on his chest. They kissed for a moment, then Beck shimmied down Bragg's torso until his raging erection ran smack-bang into her hot, wet cunt. His knob mushed her pussy lips open before punching clean through her entrance and coming to rest, two inches deep. Wincing, Beck bit her lip.

"Becky, Honey?" Tanya said gently, stroking Beck's sweating back. "Are you okay?"

Beck nodded. "Uh huh." In fact it did hurt a little, but at the same time the pleasure was just overwhelming. "Honest. It's all good."

Watson looked on, frowning. He hadn't told any of them yet, but they were weighing anchor early next morning and he didn't want Beck too worn out to pull her weight. Or his for that matter. "Beck, Sweetheart. Do you really think this is a good idea?"

Tanya pushed up to her knees, her inner thighs streaked with body-fluid. "Tell you what." she said, then got to her feet and raided the wardrobe. "My sister and me used to play a little game. When we were feeling a little worn out, we used to finish off with a contest." Kneeling on the bed, she shuffled across to the girl who lay on top of her husband, his throbbing dick buried halfway to the hilt in her pink, bulging sex. "Here." she said, wrapping a silk tie around Beck's head, covering her eyes. "Now. What we're going to do is this. Rodge and your old man are going to take turns sticking their cocks in you. Only they're not allowed to move. You have to do all the pushing. Then you have to tell whose cock is whose. Get it?"

Beck nodded.

"Okay, let's start with an easy one. Who's inside you, Beck?"

The girl's cheeks bunched with a smile under the blindfold. "Rodge, of course."

"Make sure you move about. Try to feel his shape and length and try and feel how thick he is. Its harder than it sounds."

Beck dutifully rotated her hips, pushing down, impaling herself to the limit of her comfort zone.

"Okay, Tanya patted Beck's butt, "let's pop him out."

Beck inched up Bragg's torso, her distended pink pussy slowly extruding his meat. The head popped out and his cock sprang up, covered in Beck's juices, leaving a long, silvery string of precum attached to Beck's slit. Tanya winked at Watson, who was kneeling at the ready between Bragg's legs. With a tiny shake of the head, the woman ploughed Beck's slit with the head of her husband's cock and fed him back in. Biting back the urge to jam himself into her, Bragg waited while the girl went through her paces, her hips jerking and her insides constricting as if palpating a medical specimen. "Rodge!" Beck announced.

"Very good!" Tanya replied approvingly. Hand on Beck's ass, she pushed the girl off her husbands erection and plopped him free. Tossing her head, she motioned Watson over and, gripping his dick, jacked him off for a few strokes then introduced the tip of his cock to Beck's dripping furrow. He froze, letting Beck impale herself, watching her ass gyrate as she took him almost to the hilt.

"Damon." Beck said.

"Wow!" Tanya crowed, "you're really good at this."

When she was done, the girl's gripping insides gradually yielded the old man's prick and he sat back.

"How are you travelling, Darling?" Tanya asked.

"This is fun." Beck beamed. Of course it was no real challenge to tell who was who, but the tag-teaming was a brand new experience and the feel of Tanya caressing her pussy was simply delectable.

"Okay, who is this?"

Watson was back inside her, holding still while she twisted and bucked, forcing him all the way into her cervix. She pretended to mull on its identity for a moment as if it were a challenge. "Roger... No! Hang on! That's Damon."

"She knows her cocks!" Bragg said appreciatively.

Watson withdrew, breathing hard, and sat back as Tanya eased her husband's prick back into position. "Dammit!" the woman exclaimed, spreading Beck's puffy lips with her fingers, "It's times like this I wish I had a cock of my own."

Beck bore down on the head of Bragg's cock, rocking backwards and forwards a few times before he popped in. "What do you mean?" he grunted, "You've got one. Mine."

"I mean one with nerve-endings attached to my brain. Fuck that looks awesome!"

Beck was getting into it. She knew she had the larger man buried deep inside her and commenced gyrating and thrusting, pushing down until the head of his meat was lodged hard against a rubbery dead-end. She went instinctively to wrap her hand around his shaft but Tanya fended her off. "Now, now, no cheating."

Bragg was doing his best to conceal his arousal, which was only adding to the mind-blowing sensation. Beck stiff-armed herself up off his chest, bouncing up and down on the massive intrusion. "That's Rodge." she announced at last, "and he's cumming."

There was no sense holding back now. Bragg gripped her hips, lifting her up and down, her clenching insides powering his orgasm. Reaching the peak, he held her still, his convulsing cock hosing sperm-seething semen deep into her belly. After five or ten teeth-clenching seconds, he gently lowered her, savouring the feel of her insides clutching his flesh.

"Well done, Beck." Tanya patted her ass, "You've got one hundred percent so far. Now..." Tanya towed Watson over by the dick, rubbing his knob up and down Beck's cum-frothing pussy before gently feeding him in. "If you can get this one you're officially world champion."

At this level anyway. Back in the day, she and her sister competed at the Masters level, with anywhere up to five or six cocks in the game, not to mention the odd, sly chick with a strap-on. And it was all done lying on a table, so that all they could feel was a disembodied cock. Still, even if tonight wasn't particularly challenging, it was great fun to watch.

Beck felt the familiar shape and began backing onto it, squirming and humping, hands braced on Bragg's heaving chest. It was all over bar the un-blindfolding anyway, so Watson grabbed two handfuls of Beck's bouncing bottom and met her thrusts with his own. "That's Damon." Beck grunted, her hand going to her clit. Tanya kneaded Beck's tiny breasts, pinching her nipples as the girl built up to another muscle busting climax. "And.." she panted, her own body trembling with the first waves of orgasm, "he's... cum... ming!"

Teeth bared, Watson buried himself as deep as he could go, almost up to the hilt. As incredible as it seemed, his beleaguered balls summoned up another token load of cum, his plumbing jetting the last few squadrons of battle-weary sperm deep into the girl's insides. He uttered a long, throaty growl, his fingers digging into the resilient globes of her smooth-skinned bottom. "Holy fuck, Beck," he gasped, "I think I just ruptured something."

And that was it. Too sore and too sensitive to accommodate any more cock, Beck strained forward, squeezing out Watson's semen-dripping dick. As he came out with an audible 'plop', Beck rolled off Bragg and fell onto the bed, where her legs flopped open and her arms fell outstretched to the sides. Pushing himself shakily upright, Bragg manoeuvred between Beck's spread legs, where he suckled noisily on the fluids bubbling out of her vagina- his, Beck's, the old man's- a veritable cocktail. Propped on an elbow beside her, Tanya gently untied the blindfold and tugged it free. "Well, congratulations young lady. You just got three hundred percent on your first game of 'guess that cock'."

Bragg came up, gulping down a mouthful of curdled white slime. "You know," he said, his face wet from ear to ear, "after this afternoon... I didn't think it could get any better. But I have to say... that... was just... fuckin' incredible."

"Did you really play that game?" Watson asked, lying on his side, his finger tracing circles on Beck's goose-bumped belly.

Tanya nodded. "For reals."

"You little gang-banger." her husband tutted good-naturedly.

"I prefer the term 'crowd-pleaser'." Tanya sniffed.

"Damn!" Watson shook his head reverently, "I wish I'd been there."

"My sister's got a movie of it somewhere." Tanya said. "The parents were away so we had to make our own fun. Five or six oldies and some like-minded friends."

"Not worried about it falling into the wrong hands?"

"Nuh." Tanya shook her head, "Caitlin, my sister, is very discreet. For family viewing only," she winked, "and a few special friends."

"And let me tell you," Bragg concurred, "it is so fucking hot!"

"Geez," Beck grunted, pushing herself up, "I'd really love to see that."

"Well you know what that means, don't you?" Tanya replied and Beck shook her head. "You'll have to come visit."

Beck's jaw dropped. "Damon? Can we?"

"Any time you want." Bragg declared.

Watson shrugged noncommittally. "Anything's possible." He looked at his wrist where his watch would have been if he'd ever bothered wearing one. "Look at the time. Maybe Beck and me should be getting home."

"Wouldn't prefer to stay the night?" Bragg asked hopefully.

"Naah..." Watson shook his head, politely declining, "that's okay."

"It's probably time we let 'em go, Rodge." Tanya said tactfully.

"Really? Don't fancy a hot chocolate before you go? With a nice shot of rum?"

Watson did a doubletake. A fortified hot chocolate didn't sound half bad. "Beck?"

"Love one!" Beck nodded eagerly.

"And then we'll go straight home." Watson said firmly. Before Bragg and his wife fucked his girl senseless.

"I'll go and light up the stove." Tanya said, up on her knees, raking her hair back. She held out her hand. "Come on, Rebekah, you can help."

Tanya pulled Beck off the bed and they set off, Beck, a little bow-legged, on Tanya's heels. "Oops," Beck chirped, "I'm dripping all over the floor."

12