Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 08

Story Info
An old man and a teen runaway- return to paradise.
9.1k words
4.89
7.8k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and over

*

The younger of the Bragg brothers, Roger was also the most industrious and had the multi-million dollar waterside property to prove it. It had three things in particular Caddy's own humble residence lacked -location, location, location. Situated on the north shore, with a view of the Opera House out one window and the ionic Harbour Bridge out another, Tanya's 'shack', as she liked to call it, was more palace than mere mansion.

Tanya spent the afternoon preparing the guests' last supper. The fare was modest, healthy and delicious, a fitting finale after the monotony of serial gourmet take-outs. She was still fussing in the kitchen when a voice called, 'Helloooo' and the scholarly Maya strolled in, clad in a light summer dress and black high heels. Freshly showered and beautifully preened, she dumped her black and white checkerboard shoulder bag on the black granite counter and tossed her car keys on top. "Are they back?" she asked brightly, raising her arms to sweep back her hair.

"Hello Aunty Tan," Tanya muttered, not looking up, "my you look well."

Maya rounded the counter and kissed Tanya wetly in the ear. "Hello Aunty Tan, my you look fuckable."

"That's better. Where's Godzilla-with-a-handbag?"

"Mum? There's a soiree at the gallery. She'll be round later."

"Brrr..." Tanya shuddered, "poor Caddy. Death by a thousand platitudes. Better her than me."

"Maya!" Beck cried, running into the kitchen. They fell into a giggling clinch and staggered across tiled kitchen floor.

"Oh, Rebekah, with a 'k' and an 'a' and an 'h'." Maya waxed, "It's been so long. How I've paced the rugged shore, year after year, rain hail or shine, searching for your sails on the horizon."

"Well you're an idiot, aren't you? We flew."

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course I missed you. Did you miss me?"

"Uh huh." Maya nodded. Yes, she had, but not as much as she'd missed Beck's old man. "Where's Damon?"

Beck stiffened imperceptibly. Picking up the blip, Maya hugged her. "Just one more night, Becks? Can I?"

Beck was briefly tempted to tell her about Vicky, just out of spite, but in the end simply shrugged. "It's fifty bucks an hour, or part thereof."

"Fifty?" Tanya demanded. "Aren't you selling him a bit short?"

"Did I say fifty? I meant a hundred."

Maya drew a breath. "Bargain!"

"Five hundred bucks and that's my last offer."

Tanya gave Maya a wink then looked at Beck. "For that old crumbly? Now you're pushing it."

"How about my undying gratitude?" Maya suggested. "Seriously."

"As long as it comes with a big double dildo."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"What's this, Moosh?" Watson demanded, strolling in, "You sending me bankrupt again?"

Maya bounded into his embrace and threw her arms around his neck. "I just bought you." she announced, grinding her pubic bone against Watson's half a bar.

"Really. How much?"

"Fifty bucks and a spin on a double dildo."

"Fifty bucks?" Watson cried. "There's one born every minute."

"I brought you a present." Maya said, pulling free. Reaching for her shoulder bag she rummaged around inside, then pulled out a small black bundle. "Here," she said, "a little souvenir."

Watson bunched the tiny black briefs under his nose. They were still slightly damp, redolent of girly musk and perfume. "Aww, you remembered."

"They suit you, Dommy." Beck said.

"They're Paula Dodd's." Maya explained. "I swapped them for the ones we made yesterday."

Watson turned the briefs over, then opened them up and peered inside. "That's Paula's." Maya nodded at the flaky white residue in the crotch. "I made her cum in them. Well, I didn't make her cum, not this time anyway, but I told her she had to squirt in her panties before we could swap."

A presence loomed at Watson's elbow as Beck leant in for a look. "Sure she didn't just blow her nose in 'em?"

"Nuh uh," Maya shook her head. "I watched her do it to make sure she didn't cheat. Then we swapped knickers. She wore mine but I saved hers for you."

And sat around school for the rest of the day without any undies. Beck reached down and squeezed Watson's straining cock. "Well that did the trick."

Bending, Maya reached under her dress to skim off her lacy pink knickers. "I know I said I'd give you a pair, but can I keep these after we finish? I'll give you a pair the next time, I promise."

"Well I can see where this is heading," Tanya tutted, "and it's not the dinner table."

"Why not?" Maya smiled sweetly, "That's where we did it the last time."

"I thought we might eat out by the pool." Tanya said. "I was actually thinking dinner but it looks like the menu's just changed."

Tanya's pool was indoors, twenty-five meters by ten, salt water under a polarizing glasshouse that also served as a conservatory. The glazing was opaque to the neighbours but provided a spectacular view of the harbour from inside. The pool shimmered under the late evening sun, barely stirred by labouring robots. Beside it, surrounded by greenery, was a showroom array of expensive patio furniture, including fabric-cushioned sun lounges in various degrees of recline. Music wafted out of the fernery, the radio of all things, ad-free with a nightly mix of alternative music.

It was Beck's first glimpse of the pool- Tanya had been saving the best till last- and she was already undressing at the mere sight of it. Kneeling at Watson's feet, Maya tugged his shorts down. The old man's erection sprang free, almost batting her in the eye and, seizing the shaft, she commenced rubbing the knob all over her face.

"Really," Tanya tutted, "I don't know where you get it from."

"Bullshit!" Maya replied. "You taught me everything I know."

Watson looked at his meat, clutched in Maya's little hand. It reminded him of a fire hose, swelling and stiffening as the pressure came on. "Not too tender after yesterday?" he asked.

"No way." Maya shook her head.

"What about Beck?" Tanya asked. "Did she say it was okay?"

Maya looked at Beck, stark naked, poised at the edge of the pool. "We're heading home tomorrow." Beck shrugged, "Might as well."

"Make sure you remember this, Maya Elizabeth." Tanya admonished. "Generosity like this has got to be a two-way street."

There was a tiny splash as Beck cut the water as clean as a knife. "How could I ever forget?" Maya said, peeling her dress off overhead. Reaching behind her back, she unhitched her bra, pushing her chest out as she did. Watson groaned as her tits bounced free, nipples erect, ready for sucking.

"God they're gorgeous!" he said with a shake of the head, gazing in wonder at the two perfect cupcakes.

"Do you really think so?" Maya cooed, giving her little girls a loving fondle.

Tanya walked up behind Maya and slapped her butt. "Look what you've gone and done now." she chided, nodding in the direction of Watson's dribbling penis.

Hands on his arms, Maya backed the old man up to a sun lounge. "I think I know a way we can fix that."

Ripping off his T-shirt, Maya pushed Watson onto the coarse cotton cushion, then leant over and engulfed his cock all the way to the back of her throat. Eyes closed, Watson put his hand on the back of her head to follow it bobbing up and down in his lap.

Beck hauled out after an obligatory three or four underwater laps, hands clasped, elbows in, leaving a trail of sodden footprints behind. "That was fast." she observed, gesturing with her chin at the pair on the pool chair.

Tanya looked at her, weighing her options. Streaming water, Beck's slim, tanned, almost serpentine body with its pointy little tits and gently heaving belly was a sight to behold. There was other stuff pending- a trophy wife's work was never done- but Tanya had never been one to let mundane responsibility stand in the way of juicy self-gratification. Life just wasn't long enough. "How about it Becks?" she held out her hand, "You and me? For old times sake?"

Beck guided Tanya's hand down to her soft, hairless mound. Between Tanya and her niece she was developing a quite a taste for the fairer sex and, swallowing the bitter little pill of resentment, she nodded. "Mad if we don't"

Picking up a pool towel Tanya began patting Beck down, lavishing attention on her breasts and long, slender legs. "What's happening, Aunty Tan?" the old man asked, elevating the backrest to forty five degrees, "Getting a little Beck into you?"

"You just mind your own business, Damon Watson. We're busy."

Standing, Maya hurdled Watson's legs and settled on his lap. "Just ignore them, Damon. We can make our own fun."

"Last one to cum's a rotten egg." Tanya crowed as Beck stepped behind her to unbutton her black lace camisole. Pausing to mash her cold skin against Tanya's warm back, the blonde looked around for a comfortable venue.

Tanya gestured in the direction of the pool. "Let's grab a couple of air mattresses, Honey. Rodge and I fuck on them all time."

"Sometime's even with each other." Maya tittered.

"Oh shoosh you. Don't go giving away our family secrets."

Kneeling on the edge, Beck retrieved a brace of air mattresses from the pool and gave them a shake. Arranging them end-to-end, she stood back while Tanya, naked except for her cast, flattened several white towels over the makeshift workbench. Sitting, Beck lay back and spread her legs while Tanya manoeuvred into position between the blonde's thighs. She set to, expertly tonguing Beck's tight pink slit into a state of arousal, and after thirty seconds all trace of the little blonde's angst was gone.

Watson and Maya sucked face for a few minutes, the girl's fragrant hair hanging over his face. His hands wandered her body, bumping over her ribs, stepping down her spine, grasping the taut bubbles of her butt. Maya reached around and wrapped a hand around Watson's cock, then commenced ploughing her furrow with the big, round head. She parked it at her entrance and was tensing to impale herself when Watson pushed her up. "Let's try it in reverse." he suggested, "then you can watch Tanya and Beck."

Maya bounded up. Standing, she spun around while Watson steadied her, then planted one foot either side of his thighs. Bending, she dropped to a squat, pushing her butt out to reveal her parted pink mound and the cute little pucker of her butthole. "May I?" she asked, reaching down to grab the old man's erection by the top of the shaft before lowering herself onto it. Contact. Her outer lips mushed open and the knob of Watson's penis sank up to the base in her entrance- instant bliss and an eye-popping vision.

She was tight, impossibly tight, and her ribs were heaving as she sucked in huge breaths. Head down, she studied the sight for a moment, a man's thick shaft poised to enter her body. She shook her head. "God I love this!"

Down on the terracotta paving, Beck was on her back, her hips twitching with the sensation of an inch or so of tongue worming into her. Eyes closed, mouth wide open welded to Beck's mound, Tanya commenced fingering herself, savouring the taste of the fluids filling her mouth, a spit and pussy cocktail as invigorating as tonic. Beck clenched a fistful of Tanya's hair, her abdominals knotting as she lifted her shoulders. "Put your finger in me?"

Anything to oblige. Pulling the fingers out of her own sopping pussy, Tanya propped herself up, then ran a fingertip up and down Beck's slippery furrow. Stretched apart by the spread of her legs, Beck's outer lips spontaneously opened, revealing the tiny pink petals of her delicate inner folds. Teasing them apart, Tanya dipped a finger through Beck's tight entrance and pushed. Beck arched her back as the woman's finger pentrated her, its probing tip heading straight for her G-spot. "Suck me!" she whispered, pulling Tanya down.

With a little bit of wiggling and some bouncing up and down, Maya coaxed her own pussy-opening over the head of Watson's dick, and he disappeared, popping inside her. She threw her head back, biting her lip, as the huge intrusion forced her membranes apart. Watson clenched his teeth, fighting the urge to ram himself into her, as hard, as deep and as violently as he physically could. Shivering, Maya settled her weight onto him, taking him in, inch by inch, until he bottomed-out deep in her belly. Watson patted her butt. "Okay, Sweetheart?"

Maya nodded. "Just getting used to it. I keep forgetting how big he is."

The image of Roger's monster flashed through his mind. The poor young girl had no idea. "No problem, Honey, just take your time."

Beck was starting to power-up, thrusting and grinding, riding Tanya's finger as the woman skilfully tongued her clitoris. "Oh, Tan!" she cooed, "Oh Tan! That's lovely!"

Tanya nodded on Beck's smooth mound. Yes indeed. It was.

Wrapping his hands around Maya's tiny waist, Watson commenced hoisting her up and down, the knob of his penis bumping over her cervix at the end of the line. Hands braced on his thighs, Maya pushed when he lifted, relaxed when he let go, controlling the depth while he took care of the tempo. The sight of her narrow, pliant back- her spine, her muscles, the divots of her Venus dimples, the way the small of her back merged into the swell of her buttocks- was like something out of a fantasy, almost too perfect to be real. Her cute little butthole, her plump wet pussy, distended around the shaft hammering into her, candy pink membranes clinging to his meat- the sight, the smell, the sensation- fucking Maya was a feast for the senses. "Jesus." he whispered, "Maya, that's awesome."

Head tossing from side to side, Beck reached down with both hands and pulled herself open, giving Tanya a clear shot at the hard bead of her clit. She was jerking and convulsing, her insides flooding with fluid, as the neurochemical cascade lit the fuse and her orgasm got ready to detonate.

Maya's insides were similarly on the boil. By five minutes she had acclimatised, and was dropping her weight onto Watson as hard as she could go, savaging her clit, working it for all she was worth while Watson squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. He was flirting with the inevitable himself but didn't want to be the first to cum. He had standards to uphold and was utterly determined to take out the title of Tanya's fabled Rotten Egg. Cupping Maya's butt cheeks in the palms of his hands, he held her at the top of the upstroke. "You gonna cum, Maya?"

"Mmm hmm," Maya nodded and her head fell forward, "in a minute."

"Want to rub your clit? I'm not gonna last long."

A shout from below announced Beck's belly-busting orgasm. Heels down, hoisting her ass into the air, she writhed and bucked pulling Tanya into her with two fistfuls of hair. Just hearing her did the trick, as if the phenomenon were contagious and transmitted by sound. Maya's insides gripped Watson's cock as he drove up into her, and she came with a long, drawn out groan that turned into a squeal of ecstatic abandon. Hands around her waist, Watson pumped Maya furiously up and down, ass off the chair, balls flopping.

"Jesus Christ!" he exclaimed breathlessly, his pelvic floor clenching, his cock hosing semen into Maya intimate spaces, "You are... so... fucking... incredible!"

Spent, Maya fell back, and Watson slung an arm over her chest as his hips jerked through the final throes of a first class climax. On her back on top of him, Maya dropped her legs to the sides and reclined, idly fondling the old man's cum-covered balls, running her fingertips around her distended pussy lips where his big, fat cock disappeared into her body. Watson scraped her nipple with a calloused fingertip. "Well, Maya? How was that?"

Maya nodded but said nothing, lost for words.

Beck sat up on the air mattress, looking all hot and bothered but patently satisfied.

"Look at you," Tanya said, "you look like the cat who got the cream."

"She might be the cat," Watson huffed, "but you got the cream."

Tanya nodded. "And bloody delicious it was, too."

When Watson's erection was too soft to fight off her muscle tone, Maya gradually extruded his cock, along with the remains of his generous load. She gave a last, determined squeeze and his knob popped out, her pussy dribbling fluid as her insides shrank to their normal dimensions. "Dammit!" she cursed, then turned in his lap, "Guess what I forgot?"

Three pairs of eyes looked at her, waiting.

"My panties."

"Panties?" Beck frowned. "What for?"

"To mop up the cum. For a keepsake."

"Where are they, Pookes?" Tanya grunted, pushing up.

"In the kitchen. In my bag."

"Hang on you two." she said, raking her hair back, then limped away, heading for the kitchen.

"Aww," Maya cried, "poor Aunty Tan. Not on your poor sore leg."

"Sore-schmore." Tanya waved her protest away. "Can't afford to waste it.

Watson closed his eyes, luxuriating in the feel of the body lying on top of him. Maya's muscles had relaxed and her breathing slowed, and their hearts were beating in time. Serene and surreal in equal measure, and after a moment he was even hearing voices.

"And what the bloody hell is going on here?" Caddy demanded, striding in, handing Maya a scrunched up pair of lacy pink briefs. "You two at it again?"

"Ta, Mum." Maya replied, taking the panties, before scrupulously wiping every last drop of semen from Watson's cock and balls before swabbing her cunt. Task complete, she held them up to the light, studying the gooey residue approvingly.

Bending, Caddy feasted noisily on her daughter's little breasts, one at a time, nibbling her nipples to full attention. "Fuck I'm horny!" she breathed, then mimed the act of thumping her belly. "Bloody period!"

Rolling onto all fours, Beck stood. "Bloody period." she snorted. "Get it?"

Straightening, Caddy held out her arms. "Becky you poor baby. All this greedy little bitch has done is fuck your old man. You'll be glad to see the back of us."

They exchanged a deep kiss and Beck shook her head. "Nuh uh. I've got him forever. I don't mind her having a bit of a lend."

"Are you for real?" Caddy cried. "Move over, Mother Theresa."

Tanya hobbled in, a mobile phone stuck to her ear. "Of course it's no problem... No it's not... I can... I can... I can and I will... No. Don't do anything, I'm on my way." All eyes were on her as she cut the call. Whoever it was, it sounded serious. "It's Macca." Tanya announced and shot Watson a glare, "She's in a state!"

Watson eased Maya off his lap, his ardour instantly wilting. "Are you going over?"

"What do you think?"

"Want me to come?"

"No! You stay right where you are, Mister. You've done enough damage."

"Why? What did she say?"

"This may take a while." Tanya said, ignoring him. She looked at her sister. "You right to get Romeo and Beck to the airport in the morning? If I'm not back?"

"What's going on?" Caddy frowned.

"Just ask lover boy." Tanya sneered. "And stock up the naughty corner... mouldy bread and toilet water. It might just have a permanent resident."

Beck took Maya's hand. "Swim?"

"Are you in trouble?" Maya asked the old man as Tanya limped dramatically out the door.

"Apparently."

"Why? What's happened?"

"Beck can tell you." Watson replied, slapping Maya's butt. "Give me a minute to talk to your mum."

"What's going on?" Caddy demanded.

"It's Macca." Watson explained, pulling on his shorts.

"What about her?"

"Well, you see, I accidentally sort of... well, put it like this... "

"Spit it out witness."

"Well... I sort of accidentally had sex with her."

"With Macca?"

"Uh huh." Watson grimaced, bracing for impact. In his mind's eye he saw Caddy using a fist, realising too late she'd just slap him instead.

"Well good for you." Caddy sniffed, sitting beside him.

"You're not mad?"

"Why on Earth would I be mad? You did the dumb little bitch a favour. At least she'll have had one decent fuck before she throws it all away."