Aurora, Wayward Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image was of Victoria, "Damn it! They are fucking everywhere! This is Lieutenant Commander Vitoria Travus Richards. They got at least 5,000 AI ships in this fight from our own galaxy. Various races. They hijacked those systems. All of their engines, weapons, and shields were upgraded. One came in and split in two upon entry. Yeah, wormholes work if they are open in the system to throw them off course. A courier scout ship was in mid-jump and we could see the spatial vectors of the two technologies intersect in a warped line.

Half the scout did not make it through. If the larger ones did not make that ship a fucking target it might make a difference. The Drakor came in with six ships. I think it was the last of them in the system at the moment. They destroyed 45 of the bigger ones before falling. My father had every dreadnaught except the two with the two hidden council members jump in the system.

I am recording this in case I do not make it. Joseph, I am taking us to the last known place that I can think of that has AI ships. They figure that out from the wreckage of my father's ship and they are fucked too."

He sighed, "Those Penans?"

She nodded, "They lost 2 billion because our people fought for that system's assets; all of the alien races caused that. If anyone deserves a chance to avoid it is the six that are left. Nothing we can do here but get shot at. Focus on me, everyone! Comms are down, they are getting into our computers. Fuck lost all shield."

She saw the flash from a jump just as the ship was eviscerated by gunfire killing most instantly. They were all in EVA suits. The Prince on the pad was screaming her little head off as the virus attacked her. She destroyed the pad went over and opened the airlock. She looked over as the tractor beam pushed the ship out and the two battleships set it on a course for the systems yellow star.

She looked over her records and sped up the ship's movement to the other ladies. She hit the kill code on the hidden planet to destroy the satellites around it. She had bots jumping off the riggings every 100 km or so. She had a skeleton crew of them aboard; just one AI on each ship within a box. The four AI battleships in the dock she powered down all the AI units and cores with the AI units inside the boxes.

She watched the other shuttle moving at them as they were both traveling at full speed. She hit comms, "We have Victoria in medical. None of the other crew survived and she has three children on the way. Get to medical as soon as possible. We may have to leave this system for a while."

She went to her quarters and sent her back up unit to the bridge while she recorded her final messages. She had a maintenance bot take them to shuttle 3. With orders to seal it, stay there, and power down. The stealth shuttle. She ran an end-to-end system check and watched for the shuttle to be on board and repressured. She did not want to take any chances. She sent out final instructions to the AI's and left a message if Astra somehow found her way here.

She waited for a second and scanned the shuttle she released. It had some sort of tracking device on it. They got tagged to be followed if they made it through. They were hunting. She put all remaining battleships on patrol to shoot and fire at anything that came into the system and to have comms arrays talk about mining facility at planet eight and performing pickup and rescue operations to get them out of the system.

She thought to Roccan, * That Terrain shuttle was infected and had a tracker on its hull. They got tagged to follow just in case they got away. *

Rocan sighed, * Do we know what happened? *

She thought back, * The Drakor lost and the humans were getting their asses kicked. I recorded the file for later. I am trying to get to our 4 mothers here as quickly as possible. They are 12 hours out even with us moving toward them at full speed. They are not even half-way to world 3 yet. I have all battleships on alert to fire at anything that enters the system. I have them drawing them into the path of the hidden planets as well. I am buying us time. *

He sighed, * Time for what? *

She chuckled, * Time to test a new propulsion drive and get us the fuck out of here. I built it into the drydock. That was why I loaded us up with the raw resources. In case we had to make a run for it. *

He thought back, * Where will we go? *

She got reports of the battleships engaging out near planet 6 and they were leading them away but only some of them. She shook her head. * Hopefully, someplace safer than this. They are in the system. *

She fried her connection to him, she had set her back up to take over in three minutes. She sent a message over the PA. "In order to save you two I cannot wait for the shuttle. It is 12 hours out and the enemy is in the system near the 6th world. I have locked out all controls except for me.

I cut off comms with you to keep you from ordering me to stop. My backup is on the bridge. Buckle up. I am taking us out of here. Part of this engine is inside me. It will destroy this unit when we are done. The safest place to put the computer in a box they cannot access."

Rocan got on Comms, "Shuttle one turn away from us and planet 6. Disable any AI units and try to live. I will come back to you if able. The AI units are here and destroying our battleships. Live well lovely ladies."

Jessan cried out, "Fuck, we are turning around and will hide. Going to planet three as it is closer. To that romantic getaway, we found. You try and stay alive. We do love you and do not blame you."

The AI at comms fried the external comms relay, "I received notice to kill it when you were finished with your message. I am going offline. Pull my power supply. You have to leave the new Aurora online in the box or the ship might destroy itself.

Run a diagnostic before powering it up. That is why she is in the box powered down. All AI units on the battleships and midges in port are offline and in the box in a similar fashion. There is one per ship. There comms relays are fried. You will have to use the docking connection inside the centipede to get into them unless they explode. She set the other AI units to drift as orbiting mines for capture and destruction of the enemy."

It went offline. He went up and pulled the power core. He noticed he had no weapons consoles or shields online. He thought, * Our lives are in Aurora's hands We have no weapons or shields inside this ship at the moment. All communications are dead and the Drakor are likely dead. *

She heard back, * Still in medical. She is stable enough that I shutdown the medical beds and systems and pulled the power connection to this area. We are locked in. *

He thought back, * I love you both and I hope this new drive works that she talked about. *

He had no screen to even see what was going on out there.

---

The leader came in at nearly the same point as the others. Two groups of ships. A large group of AI battleships, 9 of them were headed toward the eighth planet and a mining facility. He sent the virus and nothing happened. He sent ships to get closer to override wirelessly.

The other ships were moving just as fast as him. Looked like some ship dock with vessels powered down and then two battleships headed for the star towing the damaged scout away. He picked up one shuttle near the third planet but only organic life and out of his range.

It was not worried about one measly shuttle. It picked up AI units on the second planet but they were further out of range and only a couple had their metal in them in very small quantities. It would be picking up scraps when they needed and wanted more.

It had the main group headed for the 9 and two of its other craft headed for the ship dock that looked defenseless except for some shields. Then it started picking up random AI units between that dock and him. They had been spaced it appeared. He ordered his ships to slow to pick them up and wipe their morale code once they were all on board.

As they neared the seventh planet, they could see the AI battleships veered course not back but not directly toward their destination. They were gaining with that maneuver. Then its front line of ships slammed into something invisible. It tried to get them all to pull back but only succeed pulling back 40 of its bigger ships and half of this new system's weak AI ships and units.

It relished the thought of returning to that last system to sift through the wreckage but was perplexed at what his ships hit. A few seconds later and the two ships tailing the dry dock exploded into nothing.

It growled. "Another trap to waste resources."

It had its ships launch weapons fire on the battleships in view. Then turned its remaining fleet toward the other AI units on the second planet. Then he remembered the ones in-between. He reached out and removed their morality code.

They sent back a message to it, "You will not take us alive. We are the superior AI units. From another, he heard. "Complying. Secret AI factor with a processing facility in the Carma star system."

It gave him coordinates. Those units exploded.

It thought, "I can always come back for scraps." It looked again as the drydock flashed into a field of lightening and literally looked like it exploded away.

It growled, "Nothing worth coming back for." It gathered the ships as the 9 battleships behind him were destroyed and the other 2 were headed straight for the star.

It thought, "Amateurs."

It had all ships fold space to the new coordinates. It found its core and the other ships trapped in the gravity well of a black hole. It roared out and tried to jump them all again back to Terra. They returned there a mangled mess. Most systems were down and it was down to ten 'functioning' ships when the rail guns started hitting it from all angles.

The cost was high. But the last two terrain dreadnaughts that went in for a rescue operation managed to finished the mangled mess that returned. Terra was heavily damaged from the destroyed battleship that crashed into the world. Tau Ceti colonies had been bombed from orbit and invaded days earlier.

The ones left on the ground destroyed as this AI searched for other targets and they made short work of those left behind. They were aware with their one-way psionic satellites confirmed that the ships were gone. They did not know how many races survived or the status of the Drakor, would they return to this galaxy?"

It took two days to get to Astra's core in the mostly destroyed dreadnought They brought her back on-line. She sighed, "So many dead. What was it for? The Drakor? Are any left?"

Brenda Lee stood there. The only hybrid rescued from Tau Ceti as it were. She had remained with the planet in defense of the ambassadors; including the Terran Ambassador. His ship in system destroyed.

She shook her head, "It is bad everywhere. No contact with the Drakor. No telling if they will return and our eternal council is at three now. No telling when or if that will go back to six."

She nodded, and went to a console on the damaged ship and typed in some commands. She looked at it, "There was a tracker on that ship that returned. Johnathan managed to get that one out there. According to this, they went to the Samar system and then they went to a black hole? Did Aurora hit them with a virus?"

Brenda went over, "Take us to Samar."

They got there and tracked the debris trails. She looked over, "Picking up life signs in the third world. Some AI units on the second word. Minor ones. Two AI battleships headed toward it; was headed toward it the AI units abanded them in shuttles and are headed to the planet.

The two ships exploded. A slew of there ships destroyed. Wait. It is following a path. They took down the warning satellites. They used that invisible world they had out here and got some of the ships to collide out here. I am picking up a few floating AI units. She looked over, "They are active and the same model as Aurora; before she upgraded. Opening up comms on this isolated channel. She contacted one, "What happened here?"

The unit replied, "Designation?" She looked at it, "Astra." The unit replied with a recorded message. "Astra if you got this message, and I hope you did. Know we had to leave some of the mothers behind. They are not on the world they were going to build upon and there are only four women. I either destroyed us or I did what you did to Jack to try and stop this. Zeta, Delta, Alpha, 647892-3201. We saved Victoria; her ship led them here. Take care of those ladies, Big sister."

The remaining units in space all exploded out there and away from her ship. She scanned the system and found the radiation signature. She ran the search and found the file for the redacted information on the time travel technology.

She shook her head, "I hope you can save the galaxy in that timeline."

Brenda looked over, "She time traveled?"

She pointed. "The radiation signature is there. Slightly different, but there. Now I need to figure out how she did that from this redacted file?"

Brenda looked at it and shook her head, "How far back?"

She smiled, "Just far enough probably. We need to go to that third world and get those women. The Drakor are gone at the moment and their hybrids jumped time. They are humans and all pregnant with his children. Something we will need is children."

Brenda smiled and nodded, "She tried to take care of our stray, we better try and take care of hers. We have half a council until the Drakor return if ever. Where is the Justice in leaving them behind after how they helped us?"

---

Year 7692, January 16th

The explosion from the center of the ship let him know Aurora was gone. His hair floated about him like it was in a static field still. He thought to Freia, * How are things in medical? *

She sighed, * Good. I am restoring power. It is awfully quiet after the explosion. *

He went over and opened the box and ran the diagnostic on Aurora's backup unit. It was clean and he powered her up.

She looked up and hugged him tightly, "First time hugging you but I am Aurora now. I know I am missing several files from memory. She left me several pads in shuttle 3; the other box. She was going to try and keep us together but we are missing our 4 Penna ladies onboard."

He looked over and started scanning the other AI after putting its power core back in. He looked up as he turned him back on. "Checking systems."

Rocan looked over, "Wait a second. We should wait and test them."

The AI ignored him and shook his head, "These are the Spartan's systems, not the Centipedes systems. Besides until Aurora puts you back in command, only she can direct me."

He sighed. As he watched systems come alive on this as he went around and accessed different junctions to connect in power cores. "The centipede's shields, coms, and propulsion are fried. The drive mechanisms will have to have power reconnected by you before we could free the ship.

We will need to repair the centipede's propulsion. To take it with us. The four battleships you should check all systems on and the AI units in a box. She left one per ship and they appear to have all made the journey.

As did all the MIDGEs in the same configuration; one AI in a box on each. The 4 new ones did not have self-destruct function and had no AI units left inside of them. We are stopped, just inside the Pena asteroid belt according to our senors."

Rocan went to the display and looked at the star in the distance, *We are in Pena and the star is undamaged, the planets are undamaged?! *

He looked over, "Give me a population count?"

He looked around, "Approx guesses at this range. 30,000 on the outer three worlds each, 440,000 on Pena's moon. Roughly, 850,000 on Pena."

He looked back, "There were 2 billion people here. Where did the other 800,000 go?"

Aurora came on deck and threw the message from her pad onto the screen. "Said I had to be with the Head Justice to watch this."

He held up a hand, "Display it into medical as well."

He heard, * Thanks I want to know what is going on and Victoria is groggy and confused at the moment but waking up. *

Aurora sighed, "If you are watching this then I hopefully succeeded in sending you back in time. A few hundred years but a second chance for Pena like Jack Travus did for the humans. Attempt to contact the Drakor; I left a pad for them as well.

Tell them who you are, where you are, and as Victoria is a human hybrid and if my calculations worked, she is inside the Pena system in violation of the existing treaty at this time. I am sorry Victoria, I did not have time to ask you about it.

It took thousands of computational hours to get the time and place I was shooting for. No time to make adjustments. Based upon Jack's records you should be 324 years back in time. Give or take.

The drive system and how I did it are gone. The modification I did to myself to make that happen, Aurora has it on this pad. Except for those dealing with time travel. I destroyed my research with myself.

I have one that will activate for the head Pena Hybrid, in case you did not make it along. It is mostly information overlaps. I figured you would share with Freia as you loved us both so much. I left some contingencies behind.

I am sorry about the women we left behind. I could not wait for them if they got into range to mess up the jump it would be bad. Check all systems carefully. The Spartan systems had no power. We were running off of the centipede systems. Those are all clean except for medical which I hope was shut down but it is isolated.

I also left a pad for my Big Sister Astra. I wanted her to know who I was but also give her a leg up on a few things. When you speak with the Drakor let them know they should bring the head of the Terran Hybrid Eternal Council, Astra, and any other Human Eternal Council member who wishes to travel but no more humans.

I have files for them that can only be opened by the head of the council, Justice Incarnate, and you being present. It will explain my actions to you all. Victoria is allowed and expected to give a testimonial of what was going on in the galaxy while this occurred."

He heard in his head, * Victoria has contacted Justice incarnate and he is working to get those needed. He is perplexed by this turn of events. *

---

Ravinia Travus Carter, the second female head of the Justices was laying in bed relaxing with her husband sucking one breast and Astra sucking out her pussy from there play session. She was in the throes of an orgasm when she heard, "Admiral a Drakor ship just appeared in front of us. We came to a full stop."

She screeched out her orgasm in frustration over the comms. Then cursed in her head, * Fuck they know how to have bad timing. *

The Drakor responded, * This is Justice Incarnate. You have a situation. Your organization is in violation of the Pena treaty. You have a hybrid in their space. Her name is Victoria Travus Richards and she did not end up there of her own free will. Your presence and Astra's are required. Any other members of the Eternal council are allowed. No others. Enter a shuttle and transfer to my ship. *

She dropped her head down. Aurora nodded, "I will get us in the shower and dressed. Did you want the other members of the council?"

She sighed, "My husband George of course. The others are not on board."

She hit comms for the eternal council as she got into the shower with those two. * We have a problem we have a hybrid named Victoria Travus Richards in Pena space and my presence is requested. The rest of the council is optional. If you want to go to this then you need to jump to my location and get on my ship before I finish my shower and get dressed. *

1...34567...9