Aurora - Wings of the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said 'tossed'."

"Uh huh." Watson said. "All over your bed."

"Eww..." Beck elbowed him in the ribs, "you dirty old man."

As they walked, Watson ran a quick inventory. Bragg was wearing green canvas shorts and the same, grey Yale University T-shirt, and had a pair of well-travelled Tevas on his feet. Neither he nor Beck had brought anything with them, apart from the clothes they stood up in, and a shit-ton of washing was still back at the apartment. "What's the plan, sports fans?" he asked, pre-empting the obvious. A return seemed inevitable.

Beck and Bragg traded a glance. "We thought you might know." Bragg replied.

Watson propped. "Well... know what, I reckon I do. I reckon we grab some fish and chips. Then jump onboard the old tub, run up the rags and see if she remembers how to sail."

"A sail?" Bragg rubbed his hands together. "Now you're talking!"

Beck relinquished her grip and jumped in front of him, brimming with excitement. "I'll go down and get her ready. Want to help Rodge?"

Bragg looked at Watson who merely shrugged. "Doesn't take three to buy fish and chips I guess. What do you guys want?"

"The usual, Domdom." Beck said breathlessly and held out her hand. "Come on Roger, let's go make my baby shipshape."

Beck was like a puppy with two tails as she bounded on board and dived through the hatchway. "Down here, Rodge." she called, as Bragg followed, ducking under the Bimini and carefully descending the companionway.

"Now this brings back memories!" he smiled, parking a pair of gold-mirrored shades on his forehead, turning on the spot to take in the surrounds. It was smaller than he remembered, but the smell, which he'd forgotten- salt water, diesel, Beck's perfume- lit up a neural pathway that caused an instant reaction.

"In here, Rodge." Beck called from her cabin at the stern. He peeked through the door to find her naked, clothes cast aside on the bed.

"You still got those blue and white stripy bottoms?" Bragg asked, watching Beck ransack her few remaining clothes for a bikini, "the one with the rip in the seat?" The memory of that tatty scrap of fabric, revealing the very first glimpse of her near-naked body, was locked away in a special memory vault labelled, 'For use in emergencies - never to be erased'.

"Nahh..." Beck shook her head, "the poor things died. We used them to mop up after an oil change."

"Aww... You could have saved them fo me."

"They wouldn't fit. Here, would these do?" Beck proudly displayed a worthy sky-blue successor. Bragg looked at her bare body from head to toe, hand in his pocket trying to restrain the eruption.

"I'd prefer you as you are to tell the truth."

"Except they'd throw us out of the marina."

"Rubbish!" Bragg countered. "They'd probably pay you to stay."

"Come on, off with that shirt."

"Let me guess," Bragg rumbled, whipping off his shades in preparation for partial disrobing, "it's the law."

"You catch on quick. Here, toss it on my bed."

"On the subject of tossing," Bragg said hopefully, "and bed."

"Later alligator. We've got work to do."

By the time Watson returned, green silk shopping bag bulging with goodies, Beck had disconnected shore power, checked and started the engine, untied all but the stern line and was waiting impatiently to cast off. No sooner had Watson slung a leg on board than Beck turfed the stern line, clunked the gearbox into reverse and backed out of the berth. "Where to, Guvna?"

"How about Saint Bees?"

"Saint Bees it is, Guv." Beck nodded and caught the hint of a question mark on Bragg's face. "Saint Bees is like our own little island and when the weather's okay we hop over for funsies. It's got some lovely little beaches and tons of coconuts."

"Sounds ideal." Bragg said, shirtless and sweating in the unrelenting humidity. Tongue out as an aid to concentration, Beck pointed the yacht's nose at the open sea and dropped the motor into forward gear.

Watson disappeared downstairs for a moment then re-emerged with plastic plates and an assortment of condiments- sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper- and set them down on a side seat. Raising the wings of the cockpit table, he arranged the meal- fish, chips and sea scallops- on flattened white paper, then weighed the edges down with the accessories. "Grub's up." he called, squeezing lemon onto a slab of crisp battered fish.

"Put some lemon on mine?" Beck called, busy at the starboard wheel, "And some vinegar on my scollies and some on my chips."

"When did your last slave die?"

"In about two minutes time if he's not careful."

"Oh that's nice. That's workplace bullying you know. What do you reckon, Rodge? Can I sue?"

"Right." Beck scoffed, "Cruelty to dumb animals."

"Mate, if I was her slave..."

Beck scurried around, setting the sails and sheeting off to the cockpit. A desultory breeze was trying to muscle its way through the cloying humidity, offering the yacht a paltry few knots. Darting between the wheel, the winches, the lines and her lunch, Beck trimmed and re-trimmed the sails to little effect. Watson swallowed a mouthful of fish and looked at her. "What's she giving us, Skipper?"

"Four knots."

"Jesus. It'd be quicker to swim. Let's give it half an hour. If it doesn't pick up we'll just motor."

Bragg sat back shaking his head. "She just did the whole bloody thing. I still don't know my bow from my thingummyjig."

Dialling up the autopilot, Beck tugged off her bikini top and leapt onto Bragg's lap. "Pretty impressive, huh? How do you reckon I'd go in a Gulfstream?"

"Honestly? Supersonic."

"Pfft!" Watson teased, "It's all point and click these days. You could teach a monkey to fly."

Beck poked her tongue out. Something hard was pressing into her bikini-clad groin, and she wriggled her hips to bring it to bear. "Well you know what they say? You can teach a monkey to ride a bike but if the chain comes off he's-"

"Who said?"

"-fucked. You, thicky."

"Well it's true. Many's the time I've had to pull over to help some poor macacque, stranded on the side of the road. Scallop, Rodge?"

"Don't mind if I do."

They ate in silence for the next ten minutes, and Watson ducked down below to fetch some chilled coconut juice. When the meal was done, the old man cleared the makeshift table while Beck got busy provoking Bragg's erection. "My..." she grinned as her handiwork burgeoned, "Is that a billy-club in your pocket, Mister Bragg?"

"Well you should know. You put it there."

"Shut up and kiss me." Beck said, tugging Bragg's jaw around and suckering her mouth to his.

"Oh get a room you two." Watson sneered and Bragg stiffened.

"HE'S JOKING!" Beck exclaimed, pulling Bragg's face back. "Sheesh, Damon, don't do that."

"Sorry mate." Watson said, chuckling. "Christ, should have seen your face."

Beck got onto her feet. "Just for that we will get a room." Turning, she held out a hand, then looked at Watson, theatrics on hold. "Can we?"

"Does that mean I finally get to sail my boat?"

"She can sail herself."

"Roger. Take her downstairs before I throw her over the side."

"Don't want to join us?" Bragg asked. It was the last thing he wanted, still he did the old man the courtesy.

Watson thought about it briefly and almost took him up. The prospect of seeing Beck pinned beneath Bragg, her skinny legs wrapped around his waist as his impressive weapon pistoned into her, stretching her pussy and bulging her belly, was almost too good to resist. In the end, though, good manners prevailed and he politely declined. "You know what? There's something I keep forgetting."

"What's that?" Bragg frowned.

"I keep forgetting to thank you. For Beck's birth certificate. It's one of the most wonderful things anyone's ever done for her. For us. Don't mind if I sit this one out do you Moosh?"

Beck hooked her hair behind an ear and shook her head. She, like Bragg, was hoping to make the most of it without the inhibiting influence, however minuscule, of an audience.

"There you go then. Make it a special one, Becky. Just for Rodge. For your birth certificate."

As Beck led Bragg down the companionway, Watson called after them. "We're gonna motor, gang. Make as much noise as you like."

The bed in Beck's cabin was arranged athwartships, with the head facing to port. There wasn't much headroom, none in the middle in fact, with the cockpit directly above. Towing Bragg inside, Beck pushed him down and ordered him to make himself comfortable. At the same time, the diesel in its soundproofed compartment thumped into life. A thud traversed the structure as the transmission clunked into gear and as the revs wound up the boat surged forward, driven by the spinning propeller. Far from intrusive, the muffled thrumming merely served to isolate Bragg and the blonde from the rest of the world, a sort of jack-hammering aural privacy curtain, the perfect shield.

Ducking forward, Beck let herself into the tiny bathroom and ran the shower. In a moment she was done and after rinsing herself off, she wrapped her torso in a towel and padded aft.

Bragg was where she'd left him, flat on his back on the bed, head towards the bow, feet and calves hanging over the side. He'd managed to get naked in the interim and was gingerly stroking an aching erection, being very careful not to set the thing off. He could smell her before he could see her, the scent of freshly washed skin and shampoo. "Did you miss me?" she cooed, climbing onto the bed beside him.

"I thought you'd never... ahem... come." Bragg said in a strangled voice, picking her up and laying her carefully down. Rolling off the bed onto his knees, he lifted Beck's legs aside and lowered his head to take in the sight of her perfectly smooth pussy, the plump outer lips slightly parted, revealing a tantalising peek of her candy-pink insides. "Know what this reminds me of?" he intoned and Beck shook her head. "That morning... on my birthday... when I first opened my eyes to find you there on the table."

Beck pinched her nipples, gently writhing. Plump and throbbing, her pussy was beading fluid as viscous and slippery as eggwhite. "Really? Well do you remember how you kissed it? That very first time?"

"Like this?" Bragg said and commenced kissing his way up the inside of her thighs, first one, then the other as Beck grabbed a fistful of his hair.

Beck spread her pussy lips with her fingers, belly heaving with mounting arousal. Bragg took his time, sucking and nipping, avoiding direct contact with her furrow, till Beck lifted her bottom off the bed in and tried to stuff herself in his mouth. "That's it." she gasped, "It's all coming back."

Bragg fisted his cock, testing its tensile state. Hard as an iron bar and weeping pre-cum. Resting his cheek on her silken thigh, he brushed her slit with his lips, then extended his tongue, just the tip, to plough her open. He raised his eyes, looking over the heaving plain of Beck's belly, past the elastic jiggle of her tight, tiny tits. Her head was tossing from side to side on a mantle of tousled blonde hair, eyes closed, mouth hanging open. She arched her back, grinding her pussy into Bragg's face. "Oh, go- od!" she gasped, "that's fantastic."

He nodded. Yes. Yes it was. Burrowing his tongue into her hole as deep as it would go, Bragg sucked and snorted like a pig rooting for truffles, then pulled back and slithered the tip up the length of her furrow to flutter her clit. Beck's hips began bucking as she gave herself over to the sensations welling inside her. She tapped his arm and when he looked up, extended her middle finger. Bragg nodded, still suckling on her clit, then slipped a finger through her muscular portal into her slippery molten core.

Palm up, he found the tiny roughened patch of her G-spot and commenced rasping it with his fingertip. The effect was immediate. Hips jerking, Beck pulled Bragg's face into her with two fistfuls of his hair, bringing her knees up to clamp his head between her thighs, as her convulsing insides uttered a warm gush of body fluid. Bragg sucked and slurped for all he was worth, gulping her flood as she tensed her abdominals, lifting her shoulders clean off the bed. "Oh god," she panted, "oh god, Rodge, suck my clit! Oh god!"

The orgasm was long and loud. Shuddering to a halt, Beck fell back and pushed Bragg away. "Stop! Stop..."

"You okay, Becky?"

Beck shook her head. "No, I'm fantastic. Gosh Mister Bragg, where did you learn to do that?"

"Was it okay?"

"I think you know the answer."

Bragg crawled onto the bed beside the sweating, panting blonde. "Tanya taught me." he grinned, spit and pussy juice from ear to ear.

Beck struggled upright and raked back her hair. "I thought I recognized the style." she huffed, then wrapped her hand around Bragg's massive cock, barely managing its girth. "Naww... poor little man. Look. He's crying."

"Keep that up and you're gonna see him spew." Bragg muttered. Undeterred, Beck lowered her head and gave his knob a loud, smacking suck. Bragg's hips jerked. "Careful! Careful."

"Hang on, I've got an idea." Beck lowered her head again, taking his cock as far down her throat as she could manage without puking. Mouth on his shaft, lips against her hand, she began bobbing up and down, simultaneously jacking and sucking, pausing every now and again to tongue his knob and probe his weeping peehole.

"This your idea?" he demanded hoarsely.

Beck broke off and looked him in the eye. "Trust me."

It was Bragg's turn to grab at fists full of hair. "You don't understand." he grated. "I'm nearly... I'm nearly..."

Beck sucked with renewed enthusiasm as Bragg's climax set out from the soles of his feet and steamed all-ahead full into his big, flopping balls. She felt him stiffen and his muscles went into spasm, and she took a couple of pre-emptive swallows. Any second now...

"Oh fuck!" Bragg wheezed as the first long, powerful jet shot straight down Beck's throat. "Oh fuck!" he said again, convulsing a second, only slightly smaller spurt of semen into her gullet. "Oh... FUCK!" Fingers gripping her hair, Bragg jammed his cock down her throat, eliciting a loud, burping gasp. Coughing and gagging, Beck snorted two bright white candles of cum out of her nose, eyes welling with tears as she blinked in surprise.

"Sorry, Darling," Bragg hastened, "sorry."

Beck shook her head and shot him a teary glare. Pushing upright she swallowed his load then swiped her nose with the back of her arm. "If you say sorry one more flippin' time," she seethed, then paused to summon up a deep, reverberating belch. "I'll give you something to be sorry about."

Bragg massaged her scalp as she bent to finish him off with a few last loving sucks. Lifting his still hard shaft, she licked the sweat and saliva off his balls, then lay down beside him, looking replete. "Brilliant idea." he sneered, "Making me cum so I wouldn't cum."

"Well, you're still hard, aren't you?"

"Uh huh."

"How long before you're ready to cum again?"

"Ten minutes? Twenty? Who knows?"

"Exactly. And who cares? And here's something to keep you occupied while you're busy recharging." Sitting, Beck threw a leg over his hips. Spreading her pussy lips with one hand, she gripped his prick in the other and slowly sat down. Hyper-sensitised by the orgasm still rattling his bones, Bragg gasped as Beck's wet portal kissed the tip of his prick.

"Oh, yeah," he nodded, "I think I can see where you're going with this."

"Get it?" Beck wiggled her hips, working the tight opening of her hole over the flared head of Bragg's sperm-seeping cock. Head down, tongue out, she bounced and wriggled and gyrated her hips until he popped through her outer defences.

Bragg clenched his teeth. "Oh fuck."

"And if I hear one more 'sorry' in the next twenty minutes I'll-"

"Shut up and fuck me Miss Watson, or I'll tell your old man you were mean to me."

"That's better!"

Beck had shimmied down the length of his hardening prick until fully two-thirds of the thing was buried inside her. He could feel the tight, sucking entrance of her cervix stretching over the tip of his penis, as Beck strained to absorb as much of his length as she could physically fathom. Her old man took her to the hilt from time to time until they were bumping bones, and the thought of doing the same with Bragg was making her mouth water. And not just her mouth. Her pussy was squishing and squelching as she rose up and down, gyrating her hips, driving Bragg wild.

Pausing at the top of the upstroke, holding onto Bragg by his knob, Beck leant forward and offered a pointy little breast. Craning his neck, Bragg took the delicate morsel full into his mouth, suckling noisily for a moment before swapping sides. Beck flicked her hair back with a toss of the head and closed her eyes, savouring the twin sensations, the feel of a foreign body stretching her hole, a hot mouth sucking and nipping her tits.

Stiff-arming upright, Beck settled onto Bragg until he fetched up against a muscular dead-end, then commenced rocking her hips backwards and forwards. Bragg encircled her waist with his hands, and began working her, up and down and backwards and forwards, while she squeaked and squealed with unbridled pleasure.

Bragg's magnificent cock felt absolutely immense, filling her innards until she was fully, deliciously, almost painfully impaled. Sweat streamed over Beck's body, merely adding to the carnal delight, trickling down her spine and over her butthole. Taken by surprise, she suddenly found herself flirting with orgasm, like a surfer rearing skywards on a gathering wave, picking up speed and momentum. "Rodge?" she said, and gave her clit an encouraging pat.

"You gonna cum?"

Beck nodded.

"Go for it, Darling."

She gave her clit another strum. Their sweating bodies slipped and slithered over each other and Beck's hair hung down in a tangled veil. "Oh, fuck, Rodge," she panted, "you're so fuckin' huge! I can feel you all the way up inside me."

"Does that... feel... good?"

Beck sucked her stomach in, doubling over, swivelling her hips trying to engulf him. "Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck! Yeah. That's it, Rodge. I'm... cum...

"...miiiiing..."

Rocking and rolling, bouncing up and down, Beck gasped and grunted through a belly-busting orgasm, her ravenous pussy gripping Bragg's prick like a little wet fist. She had the sensation she'd just pissed herself and her pussy spat ejaculate over Bragg's massive intrusion. It ran down his shaft and drizzled over his balls, adding to the rapidly spreading wet spot on Beck's bed.

Beck collapsed onto him, her ribcage bellowing, her firm little breasts squashed flat against Bragg's sweat-slippery chest. Bragg kneaded her butt cheeks, still slowly fucking her, revelling in their taut resilience. Beck pushed up, hair hanging over one eye. "Rodge? Can we turn over?"

"You want me on top?"

"Is that okay?"

One hand cupping her butt, Bragg slung an arm around her shoulders. Rolling onto his side, six inches of dick buried inside her, he manoeuvred Beck onto her back and settled on top of her.

"Think you can cum, Rodge?"

"Oh, I'll cum alright. Might take a while but I'll cum. Is that's okay?"

"No worries." Beck wiggled her hips. "You take aallll the time you need."

"Not too sore?"

Beck shook her head. "Not even a little."

Taking most of his weight on his arms, Bragg lowered his head to look down the length of their conjoined torsos, at the sight of his thick, slick shaft, disappearing into the gap between Beck's spread legs. Raising his ass, he withdrew most of his cock until his knob fetched up against the ring of muscle at her entrance, then settled again, watching the ribbed, veined meat disappear slowly into Beck's body. He bottomed out, deep in her belly, with inches to spare. And he fucked her like that for a few sensual minutes, frankly amazed by the sight of so much cock mushing in and out of such a petite frame. Bringing her knees up, Beck gripped Bragg's butt, urging him on. It was his turn for an orgasm, but if one came knocking on her own door she wouldn't turn it away.