Aurora's Adventures Ch. 00 - Introduction

Story Info
A beautiful, impassioned girl wakes up in a cruel world.
4.5k words
3.97
15.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Aurora had answered an ad looking for people to test a new skin product. She gave her name to the receptionist, and sat down to wait. The receptionist pressed a small button under her desk, and left the room. An invisible gas was slowly released and she shortly passed out. She was quickly gathered her up and transported into the distant, brutal future.

Life for Aurora Mason would never be the same.

The Future

In this future, science was out of control. The inhabitants were loathsome beings. The trouble, oddly enough, were the nanobots created to make life for mankind better. When first introduced, each bot had a small radioactive particle inserted, nowhere near enough to harm anyone, but more than enough to power these tiny machines for tens of thousands of years. The original bots were fairly simple -- they fought illness and sped up the recovery from injury, but nothing else. As the technology grew, "designer bots" were created, promising to keep you slim, enhance your bust, arms -- plastic surgery was a thing of the past.

One unfortunate oversight doomed the future: when people died, the bots didn't. Hundreds of thousands of people received nanobots, and as that generation aged and died, trillions and trillions of these bots escaped into the wild. No-one knows what exactly happened, but these wild bots somehow mutated, with some very unexpected results. A generation of psychopaths emerged, people only concerned with their own well-being, unconcerned and uncaring about anyone else unless it suited their own selfish needs.

Unconstrained and unrivaled greed ruled the world. Governments collapsed, civil authority vanished. Eventually small communities developed, as people discovered they could better satisfy their wants and needs by working together, but it was an unstable alliance at best.

Several generations later, scientists finally created a bot that would perish when the host died, and would kill any wild bots that invaded the body, however, anyone not having this second generation of bots would, eventually, become infected with the wild ones. Once infected, introducing second gen bots would only result in a battle being waged inside the host body, with the host invariably dying a horrible death.

Babies born in participating hospitals were inoculated at birth -- but the wild bots were now so invasive that anyone born outside of a hospital environment would not receive the new bots, as they were almost always already infected. The first wave of people who received the second gen bots were now in their early twenties.

Africa was a lost continent. The few who ventured in were never heard from again. Most of South America, and large portions of the Middle East and Russia were also lost. Europe, North America, the Far East and Australia were the only surviving "civilized" nations, but even there the most unexpected things could happen, depending on what kind of mutation the wild bots had undergone. The dead would often arise long after being buried. Animals got infected. Even normally inanimate objects could take on a life of their own; trees with the ability to move, wooden doors able to open and close, even bend slightly, all on their own. The possibilities were endless, as were the number of permutations the wild bots. Only time, a long, long time, would bring the Earth back to normal again.

The Hospital

When Aurora awoke, she had no idea what had happened. She was told she had fainted, but had been checked by doctors and everything was fine. She was asked if she still wanted to participate (and receive the money). She did. She was told she would be testing a skin care product, but it certainly not just "another" skin care product. After signing a release, she was given a series of shots. Afterward she was kept in recovery until she adjusted.

The first shot mildly altered her brain. She became incredibly feminine. Her voice became delightfully soft and sexy, her lashes grew long and lustrous, her hair soft and silky. Normally offensive body odors became quite pleasant smelling, a faint aroma of spice. She was always at least marginally aroused. Even every day, mundane events could send a shudder of excitement coursing through her -- a bump here, a brush there was all it took, and she'd have to recompose herself.

The rest of the shots were full of nanobots. She received several shots a day for the duration of her stay. These tiny robots would immediately repair any damage done to her exquisite body. They remove any signs of aging and keep her slim and voluptuous, regardless of what she ate. In fact, these nanobots would be able to transform even inedible objects into nutrition to keep her healthy and alive. These bots would keep her pussy tight, her breasts firm and large, and completely remove any damage to her body. She could be killed but it would be difficult, even in this ruthless world. When their work was done, she would be an even more gorgeous girl, the stuff of wet dreams. She became flawless perfection.

Additionally, the internal processes of her body were slowly being reformed by the nanobots. Her breasts were gradually being developed into delightful objects of pleasure. When completed, her breasts would swell when stimulated and eventually, be able to ejaculate upon climax. She would be able to achieve an orgasm simply by having her breasts fondled. Her nipples were becoming her primary sex organs, receiving a tremendous amount of nerve bundles from the reconditioning, while the rest of her breast would become as sensitive as the head of a male organ.

Her pussy was also undergoing changes. Her crotch was soft, malleable and sweetly scented. Her slit was tight, but exceedingly pliant. She also would not become pregnant.

Lastly was the cream. Anywhere it was applied became an erogenous zone. She was bathed in the stuff, with particular attention paid to her breasts, lips, nipples, ass and pussy. This was reapplied daily. At first, simply walking in clothes would provide enough stimulation to bring her to her knees in orgasmic bliss, but she soon learned enough control to handle day to day routines.

Basement

After the final treatment, the slightest touch would send her spiraling into a series of orgasmic onslaughts, much to the delight of several sinister staff members.

One tyrant in particular haunted her relentlessly. He was a fat, disgusting creature who avoided bathing along with most personal hygiene. He worked the graveyard shift and he accidentally happened upon her one night.

She was asleep on the bed; a thin cotton sheet barely concealed her astonishing figure. Her large, full breasts were visible under the thin covering, perfect orbs crowned by stiff nipples that tented the sheet.

He simply stared at first, a bulge developing in his soiled pants. He held the bottom of the sheet, and slowly began to slide it off of her. As the fabric was drawn over her nipples, they immediately stiffened.

The friction kindled her passions and she inhaled deeply, her captivating breasts lifting under the sheet, her hardening nipples clearly visible through the sheet. He stopped pulling, fearful she would awake.

She didn't wake, but moaned provocatively. Her extraordinary breasts rose and fell under the sheet as her breathing deepened, her legs slowly opening as she became excited. The corner of the sheet caught on her ankle, and as her legs widened more of her was exposed. Finally, the sheet pulled away, exposing her breasts to the cool hospital air, her nipples throbbing in response.

She arched her back slightly, her large firm breasts straining heavenward. Her leg finally pulled the sheet off her completely, and she was fully bare to him, her stunning curves in full view.

He placed his hand on her leg and slowly slid his rough hand along her silken thigh, until he cupped her burning snatch. She thrust her hips into his hand, vainly trying to get more stimulation on her aching puss. She was gasping now, her bewitching breasts heaving.

Her impossibly blue eyes flew open. "Wha... what happened?" she gasped, "I was having a dream..." She looked at the stranger in her room, and froze with fear.

"There, there now young lady" the immoral old degenerate sneered, "we all have dreams. Looks like you were acting yours out." He continued leering at her, a nasty scowl on his face.

She couldn't help herself, her need becoming almost uncontrollable. His hard hand was still cupping her, and he felt her pussy spasm slightly. With an evil grin, he slipped a finger inside her. Her eyes opened wide, then slowly closed as she groaned softly, her fear quickly being replaced with desire.

He climbed on top of her, crushing her beneath his girth. Breathing became difficult, but she didn't care. Her passions soared, and she wrapped her lovely legs around his gargantuan torso, pulling her slender hips up to meet him, catching his member into her willing cunt. As he entered her, she gasped deeply, her exceptional breasts pressed into him. He slammed into her, and she began climaxing immediately. Her breasts compressed lewdly, squeezed beneath his massive bulk.

He hammered into her, her breasts heaving deliriously. Each gasp jammed her breasts back into him. Breathing became more difficult as her breasts leaped, swelling with each mind-blowing orgasm. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck and began kissing him vehemently. The cream in her lips kicked in, sending her in overdrive. Her orgasms began overwhelming over her senses, and she held on for dear life, flailing under him in unrestrained lascivious elation.

As soon as he felt her soft lips press against his, something snapped inside him. Holding himself up one on massive arm, he backhanded her, hard. Back and forth he slapped her, her head rocking from the vicious attack. She was barely aware of his attack, the staggering orgasms pounding her defenseless body. She eventually slipped into blissful unconsciousness.

After he finished violating her, he rolled off and gathered himself up and left the room. He quietly made his way to the nurses' station and snatched her file. Minutes later, he had a copy and quietly slipped the original back into its place.

He kept thinking about her all the next day, and couldn't wait until his shift at midnight started. He had studied her file, and the more he read the more eager he was to get her back under his power. As soon as he punched in, he went to her room. Once again, she was sleeping under a flimsy cotton sheet. This time he wasn't subtle about waking her. He closed the door, and snapped on the light. The bright florescence light woke her, and she sat up in bed. "Remember me sweetheart?" He snarled. The nanobots had cleared up the bruises from the night before, but she remembered, and she trembled in fright.

She was wearing a loose nightgown that did little to conceal her beguiling charms. "Get up!" he demanded. She stood immediately; her large, alluring breasts trembled conspicuously. He could see the terror in her eyes... perfect. She would do whatever he wanted, just as he hoped. He quickly led her into the basement, anxious to get started. He finally had a woman that would let him do whatever he wanted to her!

His evil setup was all prepared. He quickly shut and bolted the door.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whimpered, almost too terrified to speak.

He answered her with a powerful slap to the side of her large, prominent breasts. She whimpered in agony, a stinging red hand print appearing on her left breast.

"You don't talk -- I talk" he growled at her. He was finally going to get even with all those bitches that tormented him growing up. This bitch would pay... pay for them all! White hot anger swept over him, and he nearly lost control.

She cowered on the floor, hardly daring to move, the low-cut night gown revealing her deep cleavage.

He quickly got to work. He grabbed several plastic ties and bound her hands around a support beam that crossed the ceiling. Her arms stretched up, lifting her full breasts, making them ideal targets.

He stopped to admire his prize. Her breasts protruded majestically in front of her, longing to be abused. The nightgown draped over her rounded breasts and hung straight down.

He walked behind her, then reached under the garment and pulled her hips back, her pert behind pressing into his hardening member. He slid his hands inward to her panties. A quick tug and they dropped to the floor. He stroked her inner thighs, sending little sparks of electricity shooting through her body.

Her mind reeled -- she knew he meant her harm, but maybe she could lessen the ordeal by surrendering herself to him? He cupped her sex and she pressed herself into his hand. Slowly, he slid his hands up her narrow waist, across her flat belly, over her protruding ribcage and clasped her large, firm breasts.

She gasped, her sudden intake of breath filling his rough hands with her exquisite, tender globes.

He attacked her breasts, squeezing them cruelly, vigorously digging his fingers into them, then grabbing her nipples and twisting them, drawing her breasts painfully away from her body by her pronounced nipples, and then suddenly slamming her aching breasts viciously back into her with open palms, her breasts bulging around his hands.

Her swollen breasts throbbed as he repeated continued the abuse. Her nightgown bunched over his arms, revealing her delicate body. This seemed to go for hours, with his hands roaming up and down her delicious body inflaming her passions while exciting him, but not satisfying the overwhelming wrath he held inside.

His rage went cold. He let go and faced her, his face twisted in fury. She was panting, her breasts rising and falling evocatively under the nightgown, which was in disarray, displaying portions of her provocative torso. He grabbed her nightgown with both hands and quickly ripped it half. He stepped back. "Look at me" he demanded.

She raised her beautiful blue eyes and met his.

"You're nothing more than a stuck up BITCH!" As he screamed the last word, he balled his meaty hand into a fist and slammed her in the stomach. Her feet lifted off the floor as she doubled over, swinging backwards from the force of the blow.

It took a minute before she could speak. When she had caught her breath, she pleaded "Please, don't hit me. If there's anything I can do, please tell me. I'll do anything, just please, don't hit me anymore." He looked at her ample chest critically. "What can you do?"

She knew it was wrong, but couldn't help herself. She desperately needed to please him. She rolled her shoulders back, arched her back, took a deep breath and thrust her impressive breasts forward. Her nipples hardened, seeming to reach for him.

Her cravings focused on her breasts, and she became intensely aware of them -- their weight, how swollen they felt after the mauling they received, her engorged nipples burning with desire. She was proud of her breasts. They were enormous and yet didn't sag whatsoever.

He saw her reaction, and lost control. He whipped his belt off his pants and holding the metal buckle, began thrashing her. Back and forth he worked his massive arm, the belt striking her over and over.

She writhed intimately under the brutal lashing, her breasts bouncing provocatively under the torn nightgown. The pain was incredible, but she found herself aroused from the abuse, and in between blows would stand to face him, arch her back and take a deep breath to present her enormous, swollen breasts to him, throbbing from the beating, but also thrilling her with each vicious blow they received.

He grabbed a nearby knife and approached her.

She inhaled in terror. "If you want to live, don't move" he growled. He sliced her nightgown off her, completely revealing her bare body.

She was bound and defenseless with a demented maniac.

He scraped the edge of the knife across her curvaceous body. He started at her collarbone, then down to the swell of her breast.

She held her breath as he flicked her nipple, which sent a titillating jolt of desire coursing through her.

Slowly he drew the knife down her dreamy body, stopping at her pussy. "If I were you," he said, "I would hold very still right now".

Terrified, she held herself as still as possible. "Open your legs" he said, and started poking her inner thighs with the point of the knife. She quickly complied, spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was slightly agape, damp and aroused.

She felt the cold steel on the knife enter her. It took every ounce of self-control she had to hold still. Drops of perspiration beaded on her brow. She felt him withdraw the knife, then press it back into her again. She was torn between the desire to buck her hips and to hold still. Sweat broke on over her entire body from the effort of holding still.

He noticed her engorged clit poking out from her excited cunt, and an evil grin crossed his face. He withdrew the knife and using just the tip, began to lightly poke and prod it. He scratched the tip of the knife underneath the member, then podded the tip, pushing it back into her. She cried in desire, tears streaming down her face.

Her willpower crumpled and she could no longer fully control her pelvis. Every time he touched her clit, she unwilling jerked her hips forward. She cried loudly in ecstasy, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open seductively, her head thrown back. He stood up and faced her. She was gone by now, thrashing in want, humping her pelvis against nothing, denied release.

He picked up the knife and went to cut her down. As soon as he came close, she wrapped her gorgeous legs around his bulk and ground her wanting cunt into him. When he cut her bonds, she wrapped her arms around his head and pressed his hideous mouth to her animated breast.

He threw her to the ground and mounted her, crushing her to the ground. He forced his monstrous member into her, and she exploded in an overwhelming orgasm. He hammered her while she thrashed under him, climaxing savagely, her silken legs spread painfully wide and her flawless breasts squashed by his massive weight. He pushed himself up and placed his greasy hands on her breasts, crushing them cruelly. Her globes bulged out under his hands, making breathing almost impossible. He could feel her nipples grinding into his clammy palms, and he clenched his hands, painfully digging his fingers into her delicate flesh. She gulped in air, each gasp pressing her turgid breasts farther into his malevolent hands. He finally came, collapsing on top of her, not caring if she lived or died.

Eventually he rolled off her. She seemed to be breathing.

"You're a horny slut, aren't ya?" he asked. Before she could answer, he said "Get back to your room, bitch. Say anything to anyone, and next time it's a one-way trip down here. Got it?"

She nodded and quickly gathered up the remains of her nightgown and scampered back to her room.

She lay in her bed, her breasts throbbing and her pussy raw. She was terrified of him, and feared she would not survive their next encounter.

Doctor

One of the doctors saw her running back into her room, and went to check on her. He noticed the marks on her breasts and guessed what had happened, smiling to himself. "Hmm, let me take care of those bruises for you" he said lecherously. She started to protest, but one look from him shut her up.

He pulled the sheets down and exposed Aurora's intoxicating body. Picking up the "special" cream, he pulled on some surgical gloves and began rubbing it into her breasts.

Aurora's supple breasts heaved as he kneaded them. He scooped copious amounts of the cream in his hands and rubbed it into her surging bosom, fully aware of its affect and fully aware he going far beyond the recommended amount.

12