Aussie Gay Sauna GangBang

Story Info
Dominant guy uses and shares me.
1.2k words
4.43
20k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gay sex club in my small Australian city doesn't seem to get a lot of activity these days, what with online alternatives. But my brief experiment a couple of years ago was a waste of time so I prefer a sex-on-premises cruising venue.

It had been over a year since I had been with anyone at all, because of personal circumstances. This particular night I was feeing so antsy I just had to go to the club. I had started on PreP a few weeks ago as I'd become increasingly keen to go bareback after all the years of safe sex. I showered and douched, and slipped some lube in my rear end in case I got lucky.

I paid my money at the door and changed out of my clothes, it was a "nude night" so you weren't supposed to even wear a towel like you would on other nights. I cruised around and saw there were a few guys but there was no action happening at all.

Eventually I spotted a lean guy in a cubicle, with the door open, stroking his cock. He had tatts on both arms and his chest, he looked a bit rough but I was drawn to him. I moved into the cubicle and he kept stroking so I knew I was welcome.

I knelt in front of him and he told me, "Suck my dick fella, you want a real man's cock, don't ya." That sort of trash talk sounds pretty dumb in print but in the heat of the moment it really turns me on, and I was soon deep-throating him.

As I sucked and licked his tool I realised another guy had come inside the cubicle, and he started fingering my hole. Then the stud I was sucking told me to stand up and keep sucking him, so I obeyed and a moment later I felt the other man's cock probing my hole.

He worked his way into me and started humping while my tattoed stud encouraged him with stuff like, "Yeah, fuck him hard mate, he wants your fuckin' load."

The guy riding my rear began ramming hard and soon he grunted out a "Fuck yeah" and climaxed inside me. As he pulled out, I could feel his cum dribbling from my arse, but an instant later there was another cock sliding into me, and I realised there were now several guys in the cubicle, stroking their dicks as they watched the action.

My tattooed stud told me he was "Gonna let a bunch of guys fill ya right up" and he put his hands around my face and moved my head up to face him. "Open wide" he ordered and as I opened my mouth he spat into it, then locked his face to mine and shoved his tongue inside my mouth.

"You want me don't you boy?" my stud demanded and I moaned "Yes boss, please use me." He pushed my head back down on his stiff cock and began riding my face.

I gasped for air as his weapon slid in and out of my throat, and the stud told the guy behind me to "Give it to him mate, fill him up," and soon my fucker started cursing and grunting as he pumped his load into my rear end.

As the second guy pulled out of me, my stud moved around and none-too-gently coupled his weapon into my arse, and told the two other men left in the cubicle to "Shove ya dicks in his mouth" and they began taking turns to do just that.

The guy with the longer cock soon head-locked me and shot his wad right down my throat, exclaiming, "Yeah, take it all." As he pulled out of my mouth I filled my lungs with air and then swallowed the other man's tool.

My tattoed stud was now banging me faster and harder and a moment later he growled "Gonna give ya my fucking load, mate" and he flooded my gut with his cum.

He then stepped back and said to the other man, "You can fuck him now" and the cock in my mouth swiftly moved to my rear end and began hammering into me.

My stud moved around and brought my face up to his again, and we swapped spit for a few minutes till the other bloke began muttering a string of curses and finally pumped his seed into me. He soon pulled out and I could feel cum dribbling from my hole and running down my leg.

But my stud wasn't finished with me. He put his hand on my shoulder and told me, "We're gonna have a shower and then come back for some more action."

After we showered we went to a cubicle and he locked the door. He pulled me down onto the mattress and began to kiss me roughly, and swapped spit with me. I told him I would like to lick the tatts on his chest and arms, and he said to go for it.

I traced the lines on his biceps with my tongue then licked around his chest and began sucking one of his nipples. He moaned with pleasure and soon I gave his other nipple the same treatment.

"Now lick my arse!" he commanded as he lifted his legs, so I began licking his crack and sliding my tongue into him. He was getting turned on, I felt his cock and it was hard.

He lowered his legs and said take it in your mouth boy, and he then gripped my head with both hands and said, "Don't fuckin' spill any of it," before starting to piss in my mouth. I guzzled and swallowed as his strong piss-stream continued to flow into my mouth, but eventually he was drained.

"Get on your back, I'm gonna fuck ya," he ordered. Ploughing into me, his arms locked around me, he told me, "Ya like taking my piss 'n spit 'n cum dontcha boy."

I moaned "Please sir, fill me with it."

"Oh yeah, yer gonna get another load," he growled and he fired his spunk inside me with a series of hard thrusts before dropping on top of me, gasping for breath.

We lay locked together by his cock for a while till it started to soften, then he slid out and rolled us onto our sides. I didn't need to ejaculate myself, all my pleasure had come from being dominated and used by him. And I wanted more of this wild man so I took a gamble and said "If you wanted to hook up again some time, I have my own place."

"Yeah, you can give me ya number and I'll come around next time I need a fuck," he told me. So when we had showered and were getting dressed in the change-room, I gave him my number. He promised, "I'll be riding your arse again soon mate," and he left.

A week went by and on Friday afternoon around four my phone rang and it was my tattooed stud. "Mate, I wanna have you tonight, but my work buddy needs some action too, you want that dontcha?" he said.

I told him "Yes-sir boss," and gave him my address. I showered and douched to be ready for them, and an hour later his stiff weapon was buried in me while his beefy straight mate rode my face. It was just the start of a long night of dirty, uninhibited, domineering sex.