Austin's Big Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Austin's story concludes.
9.1k words
4.79
27.2k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Austin froze in place, unsure what to do. "What do you mean she's here?!" he shot back. "I thought she wasn't coming!"

Jess shook her head frantically. "She wasn't supposed to. She had to work, but I guess she called in. She's out there."

Austin paced back and forth in the small hallway. Jess patiently watched. He did indeed look ridiculous. He was wearing a police officer's uniform that was far too tight and holding a child's Frankenstein mask. "I can't go out there, right?"

"Why not? Just put on the mask and do like we planned. I can't go out there and tell everyone there's no stripper anymore. Half of them already know it's coming!"

"What about Emilia?" Austin protested. "She's gonna know it's me!"

"By what? Your dick and balls?"

Austin allowed himself to crack a smile. Jess was right. How could Emilia know it was him as long as he doesn't remove his mask? "Fine. I'll do it. But I'm not gonna go up to her table."

Jess nodded. "Absolutely. Just stay clear. It'll be fine." She glanced down at his crotch. It was noticeably smaller in the panic of the moment. She approached him and put her hand on his cock. "Does this need a little encouragement now?" She winked seductively as she massaged him.

"Might need some help, yeah," Austin said as he looked down. Jess got on her tippy toes and breathed into his ear. "Get this big cock hard for me, hmm?" she said softly in her sexy voice. She then licked his neck sensually while stroking him over his pants.

"Oh fuck, Jess. You know how to push the right buttons."

She looked down to see he was back to his ballooned state. "I'm sorry Officer. Did I do that?" she joked. "See you in a bit, Mr. Nine Inches."

"It's eight and a half," Austin said. Jess giggled as she left for the main room.

Austin took a deep breath as he peeked out the door. Without being seen, he was able to ascertain the setup of the room. Each of the stylist chairs had one girl sitting in them. Then there were tables and chairs set up in the back for the others. Behind everything, there was a makeshift bar setup where at least a dozen girls were standing around, chatting.

That's where he saw Emilia. She was talking to two of her friends. She wasn't sitting at a table or in a stylist chair. It might be difficult for Austin to avoid her. What if she floated over to the action? Or worse, what if she wanted to partake in the action and touch him? He knew women had a tendency to get pretty handsy at these things, especially when the drinks were flowing.

He decided his strategy would be to dance around and avoid Emilia. If she came near him, he'd move along. All he really had to do was spend some time with Gabbi, put on a little show for her, then he could get out of there. No harm, no foul.

"Let's bring him out, ladies!" Jess said as the room erupted in applause. It was time.

Loud dance music blasted from the stereo system. It wasn't music that Austin was particularly into. He was more of a Country guy himself. But it was perfect for the occasion.

He emerged from the hallway to an explosion of cheers and cat-calls from the women. Sporting a police officer outfit and Frankenstein mask, he began to dance around. He thought to himself that he probably should have practiced at least a couple of dance moves before that evening, but none of the women seemed to mind.

They were cheering, clapping, and laughing. Austin could see through the mask enough to notice that every single set of eyes were glued to him. As he danced around the room, they all feasted on him, staring at his muscles and the sizable bulge snaking down his leg thanks to Jess' flirts in the hall.

Austin originally planned to take his time before the big reveal, but the Emilia situation threw a wrench in the mix. He decided to get to the main event sooner than later. The clothes he bought from Amazon were designed to be ripped off in one fell swoop. He reached down to the bottom of his shorts and yanked them off. As planned, the entire costume came off at once.

The room erupted. It was so loud, Austin thought his ear drums would burst. He continued dancing even though he couldn't even hear the stereo anymore. His cock bounced back and forth as he hopped around. It was so big, it was slapping against his thighs and his stomach. Through his mask, he watched the girls' facial expressions carefully. Many of them covered their mouths in shock. He saw several women whisper to each other with perplexed looks on their faces.

He was about half-hard, so he knew he looked pretty good and was growing by the minute the more he watched the girls' reactions. He noticed one girl in the back hold her two hands wide apart, clearly indicating her estimation of his penis size.

Then he saw her. Emilia was standing in the same area as before, next to three or four other women, holding her champagne glass. She was smiling and laughing. She too was whispering to her friends. Once Austin noticed her, he could barely stop from looking in her direction. Her eyes were definitively glued to his cock. She may have even been blushing.

Welp. Fuck he thought to himself. His stepsister had now seen his most private of parts. And not only that, but she appeared to have a fixation with it. She wouldn't stop looking at it no matter where in the room he danced. Austin felt deeply ashamed and embarrassed for letting this happen. He never dreamed of being like this in front of her, yet here he was. He felt a slight anger towards Jess and Kelly for knowingly putting him in this position, but that quickly faded as he reminded himself no one was holding a gun to his head. He wanted to be there.

It was time to get to work. Gabbi was seated at the table in the back of the room. He would have to walk past all the women sitting in the stylist chairs to get to her. He started doing the rounds.

With each visit, he would dance a little in front of the girl, then spin around, then move on. But some of them insisted he stay longer. It wasn't long until the first woman of the evening grabbed his cock. She playfully jerked it while all the other women cheered. Austin didn't object. It was understood that this may happen.

Once the floodgates were open, every woman that Austin danced with wanted to touch him. Throughout each interaction, he checked on Emilia. She was still entranced. She was like a woman possessed, mesmerized and spellbound by the biggest penis she's ever seen.

"It's so fucking huge!" one beautiful redhead said as she placed both hands on his hardening cock. "I can get two hands on it!"

"You have a beautiful penis," her friend stated plainly as she watched the redhead jerk him off while casually sipping her drink.

"It's fucking crazy! Look at this thing!" she said. "It's like a third leg!"

"I love your abs," another girl said as she ran her fingers up and down Austin's torso. That sensation helped secure a complete erection. "Oh I think he likessss it!" she said as she noticed his hardened cock.

As the girls fondled him, Austin looked in the back of the room. Emilia was in the same spot. She hadn't moved, but still appeared very interested in his naked body. He prayed it would be over soon. He caught eyes with Jess who did a very subtle thumbs up, indicating all was good with Emilia staying put.

He re-focused attention on the girls. The redhead was inches from his cock. Her mouth appeared to be close to drooling. He sensed she wanted more. But Austin had a job to do. Just as the redhead opened her mouth wide to accommodate his girthy unit, he pulled back. "Not yet, sweetie," he said quietly, remaining in character.

After checking on Emilia once more, he moved on. He decided if he wanted to get out of there, he'd better pick up the pace. These women were hungry and one of them was going to eat him if he didn't move swiftly.

But just as Austin hurried up, the women seemed to get even more excited. As he danced for one of the girls in her chair, he felt a hand slap his butt. Several women had gotten up out of their chairs to surround him as he waved his cock around. The drinks must have been flowing because the girls were getting wild.

"It's enormous!"

"How is it so thick!?"

"Look at his muscles!"

"His balls are massive!"

These were just a few of the comments flying around as they obsessed over him. Someone even handed Austin a shot of tequila to which he happily threw back. Why not? he thought to himself as he got even more fast and loose with his audience.

Despite the crowd growing around him, he did manage to make progress and had now stopped at each of the ladies seated in the stylist chairs. All that was left was the table at the back where Gabbi sat wearing a crown and a sash. Her eyes grew wide and she began to blush when she noticed Austin coming her way.

While Austin danced his way to Gabbi, he scanned the back of the room. At first, he panicked when he couldn't find Emilia, but quickly relaxed when he noticed she was pouring another glass of champagne, still a safe distance away. But now that Austin was in the back of the room, he was dangerously close to an encounter with Emilia. To make matters worse, the girls around her seemed destined to approach him with their escalating excitement and intensity. He prayed Emilia didn't follow them if they did.

"Oh my fucking lord, I have died and gone to heaven," said Gabbi as Austin danced right up to her. He put his hands on his hips and swayed his meaty cock back and forth while Gabbi and all the girls at the table watched it closely. "You are a specimen!" she said as she turned bright red.

"How do you have sex?!" one of the girls asked, looking up at Austin. But he remained silent, unwilling to blow his cover, despite badly wanting to interact with the gorgeous women.

"It's so fat. I want to eat it!" Gabbi said as she reached out her hand and began to stroke his cock. Her fingers felt amazing on Austin's rock hard column. Everyone cheered and hollered as Gabbi used two hands to jerk him off. "This is a workout!" she screamed as everyone laughed.

Another set of hands squeezed his butt. Several others ran their hands along his muscular arms and back. Austin was in heaven. He held his hands up out of the way to allow full access to anyone who wanted it.

"Wooooo!" one girl yelled. "Get it girl!" another one shouted out. Austin felt as if he died and went to heaven as he watched Gabbi stroke him off in front of all the women.

"How have you not cum yet?!" someone asked. Austin remained silent. But her calling attention to him having an orgasm seemed to escalate his arousal to a point of no return.

"Make him cum! Make him cum! Make him cum!" the women chanted, aggressively trying to get the bride-to-be to incite a massive orgasm out of the young man.

Gabbi gritted her teeth as she stroked. "I'm trying!" she yelled. "He's so big!"

A pretty brunette was the first to notice. "His butt cheeks are clenched! He's gonna blow!"

Austin's breathing increased. His fingers clutched the back of his head. He stared at his cock with Gabbi's sexy hands running up and down. He felt his balls tighten and the first load of cum race up his shaft. He groaned loudly, much to everyone's delight.

As he came, he looked up to see her. Standing directly across from him, smiling and cheering with everyone else, was Emilia. She stared at his cock. She looked happy, impressed, delighted all at once. She was completely focused on her own stepbrother's cock just as a thick blast of white cum sprayed out, across the table, landing squarely in front of her.

Austin was helpless. He could do nothing. Pleasure consumed him as he jutted his hips out, launching a considerable load onto the table. He watched Emilia's eyes as she observed him cum, each shot being more than the previous, landing on the table cloth.

Austin moaned, unable to control his own sounds. Gabbi jerked him harder. He had already deposited four thick loads, but could feel the next one would be the crowd-pleaser.

"Ahhhhh!" he shouted as his fifth blast spewed out his aching cock, across the table, and landed directly onto Emilia's red sweater. She jumped back and screamed. Everyone else screamed and moved out of the way. They all looked at the mess left on her sweater.

Gabbi laughed and tried to aim Austin's cock elsewhere, but ended up spraying another girl with his sixth and seventh shots. More laughter erupted. Everyone was getting a kick out of the giant cumshot.

"He's still going!" someone noticed. Austin kept cumming, this time on the table again. As he finished his orgasm, he watched Emilia closely. He could not believe what had happened. She was surprised, but not disgusted. She held her sweater out from her body, showing others the thick load stretched across it. Her flat tummy was exposed in the process.

"Ok, ok, ok," Austin said out loud, careful not to be loud enough Emilia would hear. He winced in sensitivity as Gabbi finally let his cock free. She held up her hand to the girl next to her, showing how much cum was on her fingers. "Holy shit," the other girl said.

As Austin stood, out of breath, and awkwardly vulnerable, he watched Emilia. She was laughing and smiling, showing off the cum on her sweater. She seemed to be having a blast. Austin never thought about her like that, but could now see she had a devilish side to her. Perhaps she was a cum fiend. Or a big dick lover. Perhaps Austin was her perfect type.

Stop it now Austin scolded himself. He needed to get out of there fast. As he turned to walk away, he was stopped by one of the girls at the table. "Not so fast, Mr. Big Shot," she said. "You're gonna just leave this mess you made?"

"Yeah, how are we supposed to eat with all your jizz everywhere?!" another one called out. Everyone laughed, getting a kick out of the situation.

Austin was handed a roll of paper towels and a cleaning spray bottle. He got to work cleaning up his cum. The women got a kick out of watching him clean up. As he moved about the table, scrubbing and wiping, his cock bounced around. Some of the girls playfully tapped it or even squeezed it.

"You have a very pretty penis," one said.

"It's perfect," added another. They were delightfully watching as Austin cleaned up all around them.

"You missed a spot, sweetie," one attractive blonde said as she held out her arm. Almost the entire length of her forearm was a splattering of thick sperm. Austin held her arm and gently cleaned it off. She smiled and thanked him by stroking his dangling cock.

Austin checked once again on Emilia. She was still standing in her group near the drinks. Another girl was helping her clean off her sweater. She was smiling and laughing. It certainly appeared she was having a great time. Austin thought about how this may not be that bad as long as she doesn't find out it's him. He decided as long as she didn't hear his voice, he may be able to get away with this.

"It's so big when it's resting too!" the blonde observed as she continued to stroke him while everyone else watched. "How many inches is it, darling?"

Austin noticed the question resulted in the spotlight on him. Everyone wanted to find out. The room was quiet as they awaited his response. Emilia was paying attention. He couldn't speak for fear of being recognized. So instead, he held up eight fingers.

"Eight?!" the girl called out.

Austin shrugged and held up an additional finger.

"Nine?!" she again responded. Austin shrugged again.

"My goodness," said one girl. "That's the biggest penis I've ever seen. And fattest. We're gonna have some fun with you, honey!"

Austin finished cleaning his cum and took a half bow, before heading back to the bathroom. Jess and Kelly quickly followed.

"You did awesome!" Jess said as the three of them were safely together. Austin took off his mask and took a deep breath. He was sweating heavily. "That was nerve-wracking," he said.

Kelly nodded. "Yeah, but Austin. She has no idea. She's having a blast. You were perfect."

"You really were," added Kelly as she eyed Austin's cock. "You were amazing. Both of you," she said as she softly petted his penis. Austin laughed. "Stay with us now, Kelly!"

"Ok, the pizza just got here. We need to get you ready to serve. We have an apron and everything," Jess said as she started to gather paper plates and napkins.

"Wait, what? I'm leaving, guys!" Austin protested.

"Austin, you can't. You're doing so well. They are loving it. Gabbi is having the time of her life. Please just stay for the rest of the time. You can keep the mask on. Emilia is never gonna find out, we promise!" Jess looked at him with her big blue eyes. They were stunning enough to convince any man.

Truth be told, Austin was having a blast. "I don't know guys," he said with unconvincing hesitation. "You sure?"

Kelly smiled. "There's no way. Look at her out there."

The three of them peered around the door frame to see Emilia with her friends, dancing, singing, and having a blast. "See?" Jess asked. "She's loving this."

"Just do the rounds again, handing out pizza. You and your big ass dick will be a delight for everyone."

Austin took one more look out towards the main room. Emilia was doing a fake dance, seemingly imitating Austin's cheesy dance moves. She looked so happy.

"Ok. One more round," he said as he wiped his face and put the Frankenstein mask back on.

"Yay!" Jess said. "Wait!" She then knelt down, tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed Austin's penis tip. After the kiss, she followed up with a little suck, and flick of the tongue.

"Oh shit," Austin said as he felt blood rushing back to his cock.

Satisfied, Jess stood up, smiling. "Just wanted to help you get ready." She winked at him as she and Kelly left for the party.

Once again, Austin found himself alone in the back room, naked and trying to get psyched up to go back out. But this time was different. He was having fun. The girls loved him. Emilia had no idea. He was excited to make the best of it. And to add to that, he already had a raging boner from Jess' mouth action a moment ago. It was time to do his thing.

He threw on the apron, grabbed a pizza box, and emerged from the back. The apron was, of course, far too small and left nothing to the imagination. To no surprise, the girls began to hoot and holler when he emerged, clearly noticing he had a raging erection under the apron.

As he danced around, he handed out pizza slices to each of the girls sitting in the stylist chairs. More than half of them had vacated their position and were mingling in the back near the big table. Emilia was among them. He could see she had cleaned her sweater, but remnants of his cum blast remained. Austin recognized the sweater as he had seen her wear it many times. He found it odd that he soiled it.

A small group gathered near him by one of the chairs. The girls were extra handsy, wasting no time in pulling his apron aside to see his cock. "You are fine. You are so fine, baby," a cute Hispanic woman said. "You gonna spray everywhere again?" she asked.

Austin was far enough away from the main group, he felt comfortable talking. "I just may. You want to see it shoot again?"

The girl bit her lip. "I want nothing more," she whispered as she stroked his cock.

"How do you cum so much, baby?" another girl asked as she watched the first one jerk him off.

Austin smiled, although it was concealed by the mask. "Hydration. And it's just luck of the nature draw."

She giggled. "You're a funny one!"

Austin continued moving along, handing out pizza to anyone who wanted some. As he progressed, he could hear the girls he was just with talking with each other.

"God, I want to fuck him so bad," one of them said. Austin loved hearing that. He pretended he didn't though.

"He would destroy me with that," the other girl responded. Austin's dick ached when he heard the exchange.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers