Australian Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and said I was going back to the truck to grab something. I was hoping John still had a tent in it like he did years ago. Lucky for me there was an old canvas style army tent in there but it looked like a dust cover more than anything. I brought it back to the beach in an attempt to wash it off in the ocean and set it up as a shelter from the sun. Candy was now rubbing suntan lotion on her entire body.

I set up the old tent pretty quickly as it was your typical triangle shaped army style tent and it provided good shade from the afternoon sun. We both sat inside the tent but just on the edge so that most of our legs were in the sun. It provided some good relief from the heat but I was worried about burning so I asked Candy for the lotion as well.

I was getting hungry so I grabbed some fruit we had brought. We ate our snack and then we both laid down in the tent for a nap. When I awoke Candy was lying on her side facing towards me. I reached out and began massaging her breasts and soon she awoke. Candy reached down and began to slowly stroke my cock. We continued like this for awhile as I was really enjoying her big tits. I then sat up and straddled her chest.

I said "Sit up, I just have to fuck your tits." She also sat up, put both hands on either side of her breasts and squeezed as I pushed back and forth. This went on for a while I commented on how big and beautiful they were and how I'd always noticed her nipples. My legs were getting tired in this position so I decided I was gonna go for the last thing I hadn't had yet. I pushed her gently back onto the towel, lifted her legs into my arms and pushed ahead with my cock until it touched her vaginal lips. I asked "You want this or not?"

Candy just nodded so I began slowly pushing into her inch by inch until I was fully inside. I started to slowly fuck her as I wanted this too last. I put her legs down and leaned ahead to kiss her tits. After a few minutes of missionary I pulled out and told her to flip over. She knew what to do and aimed her ass high with her face on the ground. I began my second assault on her pussy and but picked up the tempo. Once again her brown star was winking at me so I licked my thumb and place it directly over it like I was placing a stamp on an envelope.

I was gonna tease her this time by just putting a bit of pressure on it in hopes she would feel naughty and teased. I was getting tired and asked if she could go for a bit. She moved ahead and to the side so I could lie down. Once I was lying I held my cock up straight for her so she could ride me cowgirl. She had other plans as she sucked my cock for few seconds first. I love it when my wife sucks me after I've been in her pussy. The thought of her tasting her own juices is so erotic and now her sister was tasting herself on her brother in laws cock.

She then mounted me with her hands on my chest and rocked slowly. Moments later she hoisted herself onto her feet and got into perfect cowgirl position. I watched in astonishment to the picture in front of me, my rock hard cock was getting fucked well by Candy now. Her pussy lips nicely engulfing my cock and I had to comment and said "Oh god Candy, look at how sexy that is!" Motioning with my head to her pussy and my cock.

She looked down while she rode me and said "I love it too!" Candy rode me for another minute or so and then got off me. I wanted to make sure she was gonna cum too so I decided to use my fingers on her g spot while licking her clit. It didn't take long and she started to moan and clamp her legs around my head. That was my cue to jump up and fuck her to orgasm. I began fucking her missionary as hard as I could and soon she started to buck underneath me.

I kept up my attack as best I could to make sure this was memorable for her. It must've worked as she started to moan loudly and began playing with her own tits like it was her first time noticing them. I was at the point of no return for me and because I've had a vasectomy I wasted no time filling her pussy full of my cum. Once we had both finished I slowed my thrusting as I wanted to get a good look at my cock going in and out of her. With each thrust back out the cum began to coat my dick and I finally pulled out completely and laid beside her.

She was still massaging her breasts and breathing heavily as I admired her actions. She eventually stopped and we both laid there in silence. I knew I had to speak and say something so I said "Wow this has been unbelievable. This has been the most erotic experience of my entire life!"

Candy turned on her side and was propped up on her elbow. She looked at me and responded "Me too! I'm still in disbelief of how it has all transpired. Once you saw me naked after my shower I felt like a 20 year old again. I was so worked up that night and I actually just came out to get a glass of water and when I saw you jerking off my pussy was instantly wet hoping you were thinking of me."

"Without a doubt I was picturing you!" I replied. She then leaned forward and laid her head on my chest.

"Andrea can never ever know and after we get back we can't continue. I was relieved she wasn't about to go confide in her sister but I kinda assumed she wouldn't. We finally got dressed after being naked for several hours and jumped in the truck and headed back. When we were back we unpacked and went to bed. She went to the bedroom and I went to the couch. Somehow sleeping in the same bed seemed wrong despite what we had just done that day.

With 2 weeks left on our work trip we kept busy during the day and at night we kept busy fucking. Only one night did we not have some sort of sex which was ok with me as I was getting exhausted. I finally did get an attempt at her ass as she claimed to have done it in college. We only had aloe vera as lube but it worked pretty good. I often pulled out and came all over her big breasts and it was awesome. Candy told me she hadn't been with a man since her divorce and she really missed and enjoyed the sex.

We finally had to leave for our long plane ride home. I slept most of the way and I think Candy did as well. We had an 8 hour delay in Hawaii so we found a cheap motel close by to have one last fuck session.

When we got home Andrea was at the airport waiting for us. We hugged and she hugged her big sister. That night I fucked Andrea hard like I had fucked her sister and after she asked what got me so worked up "I just missed you so much!"

With the time change and my mind still racing I couldn't sleep. I went to the kitchen for a glass of milk and checked my phone. Thank god for passcodes cause there was a text from Candy which read "Thanks for a great 3 weeks. Check your email!" I did and there was one from our engineering group. Another trip, this time to California in 2 months. I felt very guilty the first week I was back home but that eventually turned to something else as I often thought of Candy while banging Andrea. I kept trying for anal but with no luck. We have never mentioned since we returned but it hasn't left my dreams. I can't wait for California!

12