Author's Log 03

Story Info
On sequels and unfinished series.
1.1k words
4.88
697
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
845 Followers

On sequels and unfinished series.

Hi! Been awhile since I did one of these.

This will be for my regular readers, and also for newer ones, to help set the record straight about a few unfinished series in my catalog.

I think it's only fair to explain a few things to those who have read them and are wondering as to their futures, and also to clarify for new readers what to expect if you dig into any of them.

So let's start at the beginning, shall we?

The Doctor Is In...Me

My very first story for LE. A short, kinky little tale about a guy who gets his prostate milked by a sexy woman doctor.

The story got an amazing reception, which of course I was very pleased about. I also got a ton of requests for a sequel. And me, being an excited, inexperienced new writer, obliged and wrote a Part 2.

In Part 2, I attempted to explain what happened from the doctor's point of view; to get into her head on why she did what she did with her patient.

The problem, of course, was thar after that, I had NO IDEA what direction to go. Should it be a love story? Just a series of more kinkiness? The original was an Anal themed story, should I stick to that theme, or switch it up?

I was lost on it, and alsi writing other stories, so I never continued it. While I like part 2, I regret publishing it. It really should have remained a single story.

Discovering Amy

My second story. Two young friends have that first magical sexual experience.

It eventually grew to four chapters, all taking place that first night. It really should have been one longer story, but again, I was new at this, and had no idea what I was doing.

I actually thought at the time that my stories were too long, and if I made them much longer, no one would read them. Meanwhile, once published, they were all only a LE page or two.

Part 4 ends with the young man going home after a night of fingering and oral explorations with his young lover.

Part 5 should have been obvious: they finally lose their virginity to each other.

But I never wrote it. I don't know why. Again, I was writing other stories too, and I guess I just never got to it.

I kinda like it for what it is, though: it's a short little series, all focused on one night between these two young, inexperienced friends. The continuation would be obvious and they finally have sex. But it's such an obvious thing that I don't know that it needs to be written.

My Sister's Skincare

My first foray into the Incest category, and it's a rather silly premise: sister needs brother to cum on her face to cure her acne.

The first chapter covers the setup and payoff. Part 2 basically just continues ramping things up.

I really meant to write a Part 3. But it just felt so... obvious. Eventually they fuck. THE END.

Also, I think Part 2 does have a more or less satisfying conclusion: The brother was reluctant throughout the two chapters, and kept denying his feelings, until finally sister gets him to let go and embrace the depravity and accept that he not only wants this with his sister, but enjoys it.

Part 3 really would just be more fuck and suck and cum facials.

The Jenna Arrangement

My third story. And my longest running series.

Unlike my other stories at that time, this one actually took hold, grew and expanded. Maybe that's why I never finished the others; at one point I was pumping out Jenna chapters about once a week.

That said; I never had an Endgame in mind. It's basically a fun, E/V themed series of adventures between the two protagonists and an ever growing cast of side characters.

At some point, I need to put a bow on the series. Because nothing lasts forever, and I don't want to run it into the ground.

I do have a few final chapters in mind. I just need to focus on writing them.

The Deal With Lara

This is, right now, a single, stand alone story, about a guy who meets and becomes involved with a young sex content creator. It has a beginning, middle, and end.

At the end, I mentioned the potential for sequels. Because there definitely is room for more.

I just... haven't written them yet. Maybe one day. But the story absolutely stands on its own without them.

The Angels & Demons Saga

Okay, so this one gets a little more complicated.

It started with a story called The Devil And Angel Em. A story inspired by a conversation with, and the writings of, fellow LE author Emily Miller.

It was intended as a one shot story: a guy sells his soul to the Devil and must seduce a beautiful young nun to win it back.

During the writing, I came up with a backstory for the She-Demon character Cozbi that, for various reasons, I couldn't fit into the original tale. But those ideas sat with me, and eventually I started writing a prequel.

Meanwhile, Emily was writing her own Angels & Demons themed saga, featuring Emma and Lily, a Demon and Angel who fall in love and go on their own series of misadventures.

Emily and I were comparing notes on our stories and quickly realized how easily we could connect our worlds. And so we did; cross referencing characters and events in each other's tales.

While our series are connected, they can be read independently. Readers aren't obligated to read both series to keep up. But if they do, they'll certainly spot the connections.

The origin story prequel eventually published under the title The Seduction Of Darkness. And while writing that, and working with Emily on the connections, I of course came up with yet an6 idea for a third story.

I haven't written it yet, but I do have copious notes and hope to begin work on it soon.

In the meantime, I wrote a stand alone side story entitled Riders On The Storm. It's darker than the previous tales, and definitely less sexy. It's more straight Horror than "Erotic Horror."

And finally (for now) in this series, I wrote a script that hopefully will be turned into an audio soon. Once the audio is published I may post the written script as well, along with a link to the audio.

Hopefully you found this informative. If one of the unfinished series above happens to be your favorite, my apologies for not giving you more.

I am trying to avoid writing series at this point. Even with the Angels & Demons stories, I've tried to write each one as an independent tale.

I'm also really hoping to get some brand new stories up very soon.

Until next time, thanks as always for your patience and support.

DJ.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
845 Followers