Autofellatio Lifestyle Pt. 03

Story Info
How I like to suck my own cock.
3.7k words
4.73
10.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure exactly when I first started orally gratifying myself. I've just always seemed to be able to self-soothe this way since I can remember. All I know is that when my penis is in my mouth, all of my problems vanish and nothing else matters. I happen to be blessed with a long torso, an 8" penis, and decent flexibility. I do know that I began self-sucking on a regular basis the day I got my own apartment, free of the burden of worrisome roommates. Over the years I've gotten very good at refining my technique, so I can now pleasure my erection exactly the way it wants, for as long as it wants it. More importantly though, I'm able to put my brain in a very peaceful and lasting, zen-like state during and well-after a good long selfing session.

I tend to go into long and sometimes difficult work binges of marathon code-writing. I'll usually work non-stop developing a web site for a client, knowing a nice cash reward waits for me at the end of it to perpetuate my lifestyle. It's really difficult for me to just pick up where I leave off after taking work breaks, even to just urinate, eat, or sleep, so I take as few breaks as possible during a project, which causes some unnecessary fatigue. When I complete and finally publish the finished product, I need a good long relaxation session to totally unwind and release all of my tension. Usually these sexual sessions which last a full day or more and I'll work out four or five orgasms a day.

When I really got into sucking my penis, I didn't start out swallowing my own cum for a long time. It was always such a naughty, forbidden thing to do (as if sucking on my own cock wasn't). Typically, a masturbation session went like this: I would lay on the floor, on my back, throw my legs over my head, and lower my penis into my mouth. Then I would place my glans and foreskin into my mouth and until I got a good hard erection, swishing the hardening head around between the roof of my mouth and top of my tongue. Generally, until I learned how to stretch out I was only able to fit about three or four inches into my mouth. For some reason though I always resisted attempting to climax in my mouth. I would stroke it with my hand or inside of a toy until I came, and that became my routine for many years.

As my need for greater stimulation increased, I slowly began to master my breathing and practiced yoga to where I was able to greatly increase my ability to bring more of my shaft into my mouth, so my ability to cum solely from oral stimulation increased. Being able to place my feet behind my head while controlling my breathing, bringing my face to the level of my pubis made all the difference. At that point I could theoretically deepthroat my entire erect penis. This when I began enjoying jerking my cock upwards into my mouth to the point of orgasm. The first time I was able to cum using my mouth was very exciting and soon became my preferred means of masturbation. After that, my hands or stroke sleeves just didn't measure up to my own wet, warm mouth. Now I give myself the perfect blowjob, exactly the way I want, for as long as I can maintain the act. There's no anxiety, no pressure, no guilt, and no need to communicate with a partner. There's only perfect, immediate pleasure.

At first I would just cum on my face, occasionally allowing a few drops to stray into mouth out of curiosity. The taste wasn't displeasing, but tasted like chlorinated old socks. It was warm and salty, yet slightly sweet, and sharply pungent. I slowly became accustomed to my very personal and private sexual fluids. The sensation from selfing can be much more intense and exciting than getting a blowjob from another person. You are in total control of how fast, how slow, or how long you stimulate yourself. Your penis tastes like you. It's familiar and rewarding and extremely personal and sensual when you take your own flesh into your mouth. You can literally make slow passionate love to yourself, you can aggressively screw your wet inviting mouth, or you can have anything in between. You become both a submissive and dominant lover at the same time as your brain dictates.

I have a "cum grotto" built into a closet in the middle of my apartment, complete with bean bag chair, dedicated porn PCs, multiple monitors mounted on the wall, and all the masturbation supplies, rags, and toys I require to produce five or six orgasms a day that help me relax after a long, successful, odyssey of hard work. Sometimes I get carried away and continually coax my body orgasm over and over, well past the need for relaxation. I sometimes spend days in my pleasure closet, debauching my horny body in some of the most taboo ways imaginable. I eventually emerge from my dark den, sore, exhausted, sweaty, and in need of a hot shower after being covered in lubricants, saliva, and my own sexual fluids.

Following extended days of thinking about nothing but sex and self pleasure I sometimes dream that I am curled up naked into a tight ball with my own smooth, hardened penis nestled deep in my mouth like the Ouroboros snake eating it's tail. I seem to be slowly fellating myself timelessly, free of the restraints of gravity, or physical limitation, or even the need to breathe. In my dream my stiff erection seems to have a will of its own as it slowly and steadily thrusts and contracts in and out of my submissive throat without any effort from my relaxed body. There is no spinal resistance whatsoever, allowing me to remain in this state for as long as I desire, which is eternal. The only part of my body that seems to be conscious is my erection, commanding my body to do its bidding.

I float in a white void, in this curled ball of bliss, allowing the fleshy, needy creature to pleasure itself for days, for weeks, maybe even years back and forth, endlessly. It glides across my tongue, never tiring or softening, stimulating itself into a shattering climax over and over again. I ignore the need for food or fluids for days, resolving to live off my own seminal fluids for protein and liquid nourishment as I orgasm down my throat over and over again. I refuse to release the tireless beast from my oral grip between the liquid feedings, allowing it to live in my wet mouth.

I create a perpetual, closed-loop system of ejaculation, oral intake, and breakdown into the necessary products of self-regulation. I continually produce semen and sperm in my active reproductive system, only to continuously expel and recycle these products back into my bodies digestive system for reuse. It becomes a self-regulating energy cycle that I maintain indefinitely. I dream that the rest of the world is no longer there. Only the white void exists and my own existence is reduced to a pleasure factory, producing, expelling, recovering, and reprocessing my nourishing ejaculate. As I release wave after wave of fluids I think, "this must be heaven, perhaps I have died." I wake from these dreams rock hard, precum oozing down my shaft, sometimes at 3 or 4am. I always have to release before going back to sleep.

My own penis tastes like warm, raw, familiar, fleshy sex. I have a partial circumcision, so my glans is always partially exposed, while keeping a fleshy foreskin covering just barely surrounding and covering my sensitive corona. This soft, protective skin glides back and forth across the sensitive, purple ridge of my corona with every movement. Maybe this is why I seem to be so hyper-sexual and constantly feel the need to please my horny flesh. When my selfing sessions begin I always take this elastic barrier hard between my lips, warming it's surfaces and sucking the days salty flavor from its underside. Once I suck the days flavor from the surface of my flesh I can work my way down the length of my shaft, pulling the length of it across my tongue and down the dark warmth of my tight throat like a lover penetrating a partner.

The following is a typical selfing session:

I strip down and shower first to loosen up my back muscles and then make my way to my darkened sex grotto. I start some really hot porn and put it on one of my overhead monitors. I slow my breathing and relax into a comfortable rhythm I can maintain, supporting my head and neck in my beanbag as I lay on my back, and throw my legs over my head, lowering my cock into my face. My warm fleshy tool looms above my face, swinging, inviting me to please it. I place my bare feet on the wall behind me to control my movements better, adjust my position, and then lower my penis to my face. My lips find my erection and suck the head into my mouth as the inches of hardening flesh follow. It's cool in my mouth as it lays across my tongue but quickly warms as my mouth closes around it, applying intermittent suction. My tongue works the glans, burrowing under the foreskin as I feel the shaft filling with blood and stiffening in arousal. As it expands it inches further into my warm mouth to the back of my tongue. I begin thrusting slowly back and forth into my eager mouth, gradually increasing salivation as I go. I find just the right level of pressure from my lips that maximizes my pleasure and get down to business. I eventually work myself into a gooey mess until my hard shaft is well-drenched and dripping with glistening bodily fluids.

After several minutes saliva covers my face. With every extraction of my flesh from my mouth copious amounts of excess saliva drip back onto my face and chin. My mouth waters quickly as my leaking glans leaks stringy precum. Long strings of saliva-mixed seminal fluid coats my chin and cheeks, dripping into my eyes and nose every time I extract for a few pumps with my thumb and index finger. My fluids eventually begin dripping over my face, into my ears as I continually thrust into my mouth.

Waves of pleasure wash over me as I drop my buttocks and crotch lower and lower, taking slightly more of my shaft deeper in my mouth with each stroke. As my lips near the base of my pelvis I shake and rotate my head passionately around my penetrating shaft, slurping, nibbling, and making love to my sensitive pole. Every half hour or so I have to change positions, so I sit up, and sit right-side up. Then I bend over forward, lowering my face down onto my erect shaft. Gradually I stretch downward and slowly place my feet behind my head, pulling my face to my pelvis. I typically alternate through these two positions several. times during a heavy suck session.

Once upright I grab a 12" mirror and position it beneath my scrotum so I can watch myself sucking cock. This tends to encourage me to keep my eyes open as my mouth pleasures my inflamed shaft. My lips protrude hungrily from my face as I stretch to engulf every inch, concentrating intently on my task at hand. Watching myself giving a very homoerotic blowjob is always highly arousing. I suck cock as hungrily as any gay man can, slurping diving on my aching pole.

I replace my stiff shaft back into my mouth and suck it back deep as it glides back in my throat and begins angling downward. Squishing sounds of flesh across saliva and gums inside my mouth make rhythmical noises as I steadily work my stiff meat, burrowing downward, deeper into my waiting throat. Friction from epidermal surfaces sliding across each other creates an amazing amount of heat, reddening my sensitive shaft. Over the years I have learned to relax my throat muscles to suppress my gag reflex to all but the deepest of violations. My body has slowly learned to accept this regular penetration as a welcome intrusion.

I withdraw and breath in air through my nose, smelling the familiar odor of my sex with every inhalation. All my senses are completely dedicated to this all-obsessive act. I smell, taste, feel, see, and hear only my thrusting sexual organ. The warm, slick penis snakes and thrusts in and out of my accepting mouth, locking me to this repetitive act through the endless waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body with every cycle. A long string of bubbly saliva-precum escapes the corners of my lips and drips down the length of my slick shaft, pooling on my smooth pubic mound. Sometimes I catch this drooling stream of mixed excreta and greedily slurp it back up into my mouth before it can escape again.

I suck, kneed, and aggressively work my warm, responsive phallus, feeling its girth pulsating and flexing, dictating it's subtle desires with every thrust. I wrap my arms around my naked thighs and buttocks, pulling my head and face closer to my crotch, allowing flesh to fully penetrate past my wet lips, contracting my body into a tighter ball. My legs shutter from the pleasure of this very personal treatment and I hold the position as long as I can. I withdraw my mouth to breathe again briefly, then return shaft to throat. My lips hug and push rhythmically against my firm pelvis, encircling the base of my hardened shaft as my throat stretches to accommodate my girth.

Another delirious wave of endorphins explodes in my brain rewarding me, radiating through my entire body. I have to pause my actions briefly to pull back from the edge and avoid an early orgasm. I don't want to cum yet. I want this heightened state of pleasure to continue. I return my face to my sopping wet pelvis again and repeat the same treatment that delivered the previous bursts of pleasure, deepthroat my entire penis noisily, withdrawing up to the tip, then engulfing it's length again, adjusting suction as pleasurable feedback dictates. I struggle to maintain a degree relaxation deep in the back of my throat as warm flesh meets resistance. My full erection curves backward toward my body a solid 30 degrees, which affords the perfect angle as it bends down into my expanding esophagus past my tongue and uvula, as I repeatedly violate my body. This perfect curvature of flesh and throat feels as if they were made for each other.

My stomach contracts abruptly in resistance, but I fight off the reflex and hold my flesh deep as microbursts of pleasure course through my body in reward. My throat feels like a warm, snug vagina, unnaturally caressing and hugging my manhood tightly within its deep shaft. I moan involuntarily from pleasure and the vibration of my vocal cords on flesh send more shivers of pleasure through my body. I moan again and again, like a until I am forced to withdraw again from the edge of the cliff. I fight off another lurch of resistance, biting down on the root of my shaft lightly to relax my throat a little more. This anchors my center of mass better to my face and head. I reach my hand up to feel the bulge of my stiff, invasive flesh in my strained, expanded throat. I run my fingers downward softly to locate the depth of my shaft to fell how far down into esophagus my penis has penetrated. The bulge seems to stop about two inches above the level of my clavicle, almost filling the entire length of my throat with my organ. Slowly

I withdraw back into my mouth so I can breathe. I slip my tongue beneath my foreskin, massaging the sensitive engorged coronal ridge of my red, enflamed glans, causing waves of pleasure to reward my core. A large spat of sweet precum escapes into my mouth as my erection subsides slightly. I pull back on my cock a few inches to swish it around on my tongue and gums briefly, then release it to examine it. My reddened helmet is shiny and nearly purple, expanded to its maximum girth. My shaft stands firm at full attention as slick white, bubbly, goo drips slowly down its length. I hungrily reinsert again and moaned loudly at the resumption. As I close my throat I can sense the slick, salty, trail of discharge snail-trailing downward toward my stomach, causing my to cough.

I catch my breath and stroke myself full-length methodically as I calm my breathing, making loud squishing sounds in my hand, then decide to go down hard again. I can taste the salt from my sweaty hand on my shaft, but collect and swallow the flavor back. The spunky taste of hard penis returns to my tongue quickly. Briefly I look down into the mirror to watch myself taking cock. Between globs of bubbly white discharge collected on the mirror I catch a good view of my sweaty red face, smeared with juices and my protruding lips, still furiously caressing the length of my horny flesh.

After what seems like days I feel myself nearing the end of the session. I grease my left index finger up with a generous amount of Albolene and slowly burrow them inside of me until they find my sensitive prostate, where they gently begin to massage it in tiny circles. I gulp back my flesh again as I steadily pump back and forth into my mouth. My middle finger gently works my warm hole back in alternating rhythm with each downstroke my flesh makes into my waiting mouth so that I am continually being penetrated back and forth, orally, then anally. This is the happy place I want to sustain indefinitely. I am hot and sweaty, and my body is completely loosened up as it completely surrenders to my primal need. I close my eyes and find that perfect pace and rhythm, alternating penis with middle finger, pleasuring and fucking my holes. Time slips away as I blissfully spit-roast my own body.

As I fellate myself more intensely, I alternate between rhythms, slowly making love to my face, then vigorously fucking my submissive, wet mouth. All the while my finger steadily caresses my prostate, buried full-length inside of me, not daring to stop. The bursts of warm happiness flows over me over and over like warm ocean waves. I fight off more and more frequent urges to climax once again, releasing the grip on my shaft until they subside, then returning flesh to mouth. I spread my legs wide allowing my right middle finger easier access to my prostate while gripping the base of my shaft tightly with my left thumb and index finger, pumping upward into my mouth and causing my glans to expand in my mouth. My climax builds again as my willpower to resist fails me. My testes have gradually contracted as they prepare their contents for ejection. I know I'm getting close now, but never slow my pace.

At last I reach to point of no return as my climax completely consumes me. I take my cock back deep once more, and then apply hard steady suction on my thick, smooth glans as my arms and legs begin to shake. Finally I drown from desire and mercifully reach climactic release. I moan involuntarily as I surrender as waves of pleasure take me rapidly. A rapid impulse of endorphins explode in my brain, bathing me in intense pleasure throughout my body as I release seed and seminal fluid into my waiting mouth, moaning and shivering uncontrollably. Spurts of thick, warm semen blast across my tongue just as the tidal wave consumes me. My eyes roll back in my head and I shiver uncontrollably as the neurological repercussions of my actions finally consume me.

I position my glans on the surface of my tongue and grip the shaft tightly with my lips to contain the imminent flood just as my urethra opens. White ropes of cum exit my stiffened flesh in six or seven short and potent, bursts across my tongue. The sound of rushing fluid is audible to me as it bursts to the surface from my shaft. The sound resembles that of blood rushing out of the way as you clench your eyes shut tightly in successive bursts. I close my esophagus and trachea off to control it's further descent. I have to struggle to remember to swallow several times to keep pace with the bursts of salty ejaculate rapidly filling my mouth. If I lose myself in the orgasm, I could quickly get behind the flow of fluid pulsing into my mouth, potentially choking on cum and ruining the moment.

I cough briefly from thick sperm coating the back of my throat. The pungent presence of fresh, warm, semen fills my nasal passages from the ropes of ejaculate forcing its' way into every available space. My seed smells of my personal carnal, lust and I embrace the desire to produce it again and again. A mixed seminal discharge leaks from my nostrils in a slow and steady stream over the top of my upper lip, where it's pulled back into my mouth.

12