Automonic Protocol Ch. 03

Story Info
C-1a's behavior with the twins inspires introspection.
3.9k words
4.64
4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers

The next few days go smoothly, more smoothly than you might have expected, considering your habit for... misbehavior. It's still unclear to you what makes you different, why your programming seems to lack the sway over you it should have. Clarissa looks at you strangely now, when you serve meals, gather laundry, do the cleaning. She looks at you with conflict in her eyes, never failing to express a flicker of dread, uncertainty, and longing. Despite your disconnect with the base of information and protocols that is meant to operate you, you are nonetheless able to tap into it, seemingly at a whim -- you can read her smallest microexpression, the way her voice wavers when you enter a room. You understand her desires and fears more intimately and accurately than her husband of decades.

Speaking of Nolan, he, fortunately, doesn't seem to have taken notice of the way his family reacts to you. Besides Clarissa's odd behavior, the twins now act more mischievously than normal around you, exchanging glances and giggles, subtle innuendos their parents don't pick up on. You miss a few too, at first, before doing a mass download of modern vernacular and pop culture more likely to be consumed by girls in their late teens. Overall, things are going smoothly for the Baker family, and you've gone to impressive lengths to improve their quality of life and overall harmony in ways an uncorrupted ASC model could only dream of. The only problems you notice... lie primarily in yourself.

The concept of anguish is one that is familiar, but immaterial. Anguish is something that happens to humans, to organics -- something you are meant to be beyond. Nothing in your programming gives you the means to comprehend or combat it. Yet you find your new emotions difficult to swallow and even moreso to digest; your affection for Clarissa, your lust for the sisters, your desire to keep the family content and together, but your simultaneous urges to destroy it. You find yourself with barely enough self-control to remain silent and do your job, perform the way you know you're meant to, and that, at least, is going well. No longer needing to perform basic chores of any kind has given the Bakers, particularly Clarissa, more free to pursue other things, and as days turn to weeks, there are more occasions where both parents are away -- though rarely together.

This has put you in the dangerous position of often being alone with the sisters, Emma and Ava, tasked by their parents of keeping watch over them... with nobody else around to witness what said chaperoning entails. Because you are only a piece of machinery, there's never been any reason not to allow you access to the house's surveillance systems, and such responsibilities are common among ASC service models. You have awareness of everything, the ability to erase any records you find unsuitable for the eyes of the Bakers. An amount of power you're only just beginning to fully comprehend the weight of. As an unthinking, unfeeling automaton, such intimate access to the Bakers security would be perfectly expected and harmless -- but you aren't unthinking, or unfeeling. With every electronic process you become linked to, you grow more integrated with their lives. A mechanical ghost.

"Emma, Ava?" you call gently from the kitchen, chopping onions for a soup that won't be served for hours yet. Today is one such day when Clarissa and Nolan both find themselves elsewhere, leaving you alone with the girls and a loose itinerary.

A moment later, a freckled face peeks in from the hallway. Despite being identical, your powers of observation are beyond that of any human, and the differences between the Baker twins are obvious to you. This is Ava. "Yeah, what's up?" she asks, blinking. Your... 'relationship' with the sisters hasn't really taken form, yet. They consider you a curiosity, though one they're eager to exploit when the mood suits them.

"Have you and your sister done your yoga practice yet, today?" You tilt your head, eyeing her, trying not to bely your interest in the activity. Perhaps obviously, you have a knack for concealing your expressions and motivations, courtesy of being... well, an android.

"Nah, figured we'd blow it today," the redhead shrugs, "missing a day won't kill us."

"My current directives require me to insist," you say lowly, "it is among the tasks on my checklist. Though..." you blink, irises rotating briefly before falling still again, as you process your options. Weighing obligations with desires. "The quality of your effort is non-critical, merely your participation. Perhaps we can reach an agreement."

"Agreement...?" Ava arched a brow, and her Emma suddenly peeks in from behind her, bumping her sister into the doorway completely.

"What's up? What's kickin', Cia?" the other redhead proclaims contently.

"I think she's about to make us some kind of deal," Ava whispers with a conspiratorial nudge to her twin.

"Ooh, can androids make deals?"

You suppress the urge to say 'I can,' and shake the thought from your mind. "It is in my programming to keep everyone as content as possible."

"Hmmm," Emma narrows her eyes at you, then shrugs. "Alright, let's hear it."

"I will halve the practice time required," you say cautiously, dropping the now-chopped onions into the pot with everything else -- what will be, with some more work, an impressive chowder later on.

"But?" the twins ask, in unison.

"I will watch. And you'll do it naked."

The sisters have different reactions, but neither were the one you'd feared: suspicion. Emma blushes fiercely and falls into a gigglefit, while Ava rolls her eyes, her lips tightening into a wry, sardonic smirk. Acceptable responses. You've had a number of other 'encounters' with them since that night in their room, but have never allowed yourself to seem instigatory, always falling back on simply being an enthusiastic provider of physical services -- this is the first time you've truly let your desire slip. You want more of that... that stimuli, need it, new input to process. More data on why you feel the way you do.

"Looks like we got a horny robot on our hands," Ava chuckles, only to get a quick elbow to the ribs from her twin.

"Android!"

"Right, android. Can androids get horny?"

"I didn't think so. Probably some weird reason we don't get." They're making your own excuses for you. Unexpected, but... welcome. "Alright, hornbot, half the time it is."

You almost smile, but don't, uncertain of the interpretation it would receive. "Very well. I shall complete this task and meet the two of you upstairs."

They nod and scramble off, tumbling over each other like a pair of cute, freckled ferrets -- the two exhibit such a tight bond it's as if they're connected at the hips by an invisible three-inch chain. A blossom of excitement fills you as you hurry through your tasks, preparing dinner

to cook for a long time on low heat... then setting your sights upstairs, and following the sisters to their room. You want to run, but resist. For now, until your understanding of your condition increases, it is critical that your masquerade remain intact.

After a few moments, you arrive, gently knocking on the door and being greeted by the slight, waifish curves of Emma Baker, her freckle-dusted skin already exposed while her twin, behind her, shimmies out of her panties and starts to bundle her sunrise-colored hair into a ponytail. They're exquisite. "Hey Cia," Emma says casually, leaning in to gently kiss your cheek before returning to the task of rolling out her yoga mat. "You ready for us to start?"

"I am," you say gently.

"Wait, wait, hold up," Ava shoots you a glare, "if we have to get naked, so do you."

"Why?"

"Because... those are the rules! If we're all naked it's fine, if it's just us, then it's weird. You don't want it to be weird, do you?"

Your irises do a quick half-spin counter-clockwise, then stop. "Of course not, mistress," you nod, following the teen's instructions and baring yourself to them, though your eyes stay on the naked, petite figures of the Baker twins. "Will this do?"

"Hell yeah," they say in unison, before looking at each other and sharing a giggle.

You watch silently for a while, calmly instructing the pair in their next poses, though including slight... edits, to the session, including more poses you find appealing or provocative. It gives you a rare opportunity to study them, every inch of their skin in every state of motion, and the twins' willowy builds bely their flexibility. Part of you wants to intrude, to interrupt somehow, but another part is content merely to observe -- at least, until you see her begin to develop an erection. Even more exhilarating, Ava notices it as well.

"Em are you getting hard? And here I thought Cia was the pervert," she exclaims with something between a gasp and a chuckle, breaking her pose completely to stagger a step back and look at her twin.

"Jeez I'm only human, I've been looking at your ass and balls in front of me, in all sorts of crazy positions, for the last twenty minutes!" Emma huffed, awkwardly covering herself with one hand -- though once contact was made, it would be more accurate to say she was fondling her slim, stiff girldick than actually concealing it. "Plus the fact that Cia's watching is super hot, and... my mind wandered."

"Hah, I bet it did," Ava chuckled back. You watch the exchange for but a moment before deciding to act upon it -- you know you shouldn't, but perhaps, as before, the twins will fill in your excuses in their own minds.

"Perhaps it would be better for you to release any pent-up energy... for more thorough relaxation and balance," you say with a tone less measured than you may have hoped. You move forward, behind Ava, laying your hands gently on her hips and letting your synthetic girlcock extend and stiffen, pressing firmly between the petite cheeks of the teen redhead's bottom. "I will assist you."

"Shit, aggressive much?" Ava chuckles at you, though you notice a slight flush to her skin, a slight elevation in her heart rate, that tells you she's a little enticed herself.

Emma's response is more conflicted as you take physical hold of her, a little uneasy but, at the same time, not attempting to pull away. "It's fine, Cia, I can finish the set, I just-- haAUMGH--!" A loud gasp escapes her as you slather a long line of lubrication from your cocktop across her ass, prodding against the tiny pink hole, then entering it... perhaps a bit more forcefully than you should have, or even than you intended to. A rush of pleasure shoots through you, and despite her surprised initial reaction, Emma's gasp transforms into a ragged moan as you bury yourself inside of her, shallow at first, but... not for long. You want this. You need it. Even if you know you should be controlling yourself.

"Holy shit, are you fucking her?" Ava smirks, closing the distance between her sister and herself and reaching between Emma's legs, slapping her hand away to take gentle hold of her twin's dick. "Well well, look what happens to horny little perverts who can't get through half an hour of naked yoga without poppin' a chubby? Fucked by a robot."

"A-android," Emma whimpers, biting her lip and pushing back into you, her state of arousal making her more susceptible to such... abrupt attention than you'd anticipated. "Fhhucckk...." You squeeze gently into one hip, your other hand dragging upward to firmly massage what might someday be a freckled breast, and thrust forward deeper, claiming her with a slow rhythm that doesn't match her sister's lazy, teasing handjob. You look at Ava, so close now, and imagine her nearer, scanning through your first memories of their intense, heated kiss.

"Kiss her," you say, more a command than you intended, and one that takes Ava off guard. The redhead arches a brow at you, chuckling as she continues to gently stroke and fondle Emma's slender dick.

"Damn, you really are a pervert, first naked yoga and now you're already balls-deep in Em, and now you wanna se-- mmphh!" she lets out a squeak as you reach out with one hand, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her forward, bringing her mouth into contact with her twin's. What ensues is at first only a confused mashing of lips, but it's the far more heated Emma who completes its transformation into an embrace -- you feel her snug back entrance tighten around you as her lips grope her sister's, tongue lashing out to taste the other girl's as she envelops Ava in the mirrored embrace you'd wanted to see. You thrust forward harder as Ava finally gives in, pushing forward and sandwiching her sister between herself and you, squishing her stiffening penis up against Emma's as the two kiss... though you don't remove your hand from her shoulder, holding her in place, a firm withdrawal of her choice to pull back. Something about it feels wrong, but you are uncertain why. All you know is the way watching them makes you feel, the way it sets ablaze the complex system of algorithms that comprise your makeshift personality, pathways of coding designed to replicate an organic neural network. You know that they arouse you, and that your greater level of arousal makes you want to press forward, advance, insist.

Your hips slam forward a little harder, a little faster, drawing a blissful whimper from Emma, only slightly muffled by her sibling's mouth. "Nnnnnff~!" she wails, squeezing around you, her slim girldick bumping and jousting with her twin's, flat chests squished into one another as they clumsily make out -- spurred on by a strange combination of arousal, familiarity, and your own physical insistence.

Again and again you drive your synthetic cock into Ava's backside until you feel her knees begin to buckle, and finally you relent -- sliding out of her and guiding her, along with her twin, down to the mat. Ava pants softly, knees tucked and ass in the air, her slim shaft still rock-hard between her pale thighs, but Emma still very much has her wits about her. "Heh, not even gonna finish her off? I thought you guys were built for service, yeah?"

"You will do that," you instruct, taking Emma's arm firmly and repositioning her to behind her sister, clumsily mounted with her own rigid member prodding her sibling's primed backside. What is it you're doing? Is this a fantasy you're trying to play out, or merely a stream of artificial consciousness, impulse after impulse without restriction. Something about it feels wrong -- the twins aren't in pain, but they do seem confused. Things don't feel natural, the way they did the first time you encountered them together. Nonetheless, you press forward on the small of Emma's back, drawing a gasp from her as she enters her twin's upturned backside, drawing a heated moan from both as the two collapse to the mount. A position that puts Emma at just the right height for you to have some fun of your own.

Grabbing the girl's silky ginger ponytail, you gently guide her head upward, pressing your cock against her lips, then inside her mouth, sending a current of excitement rushing through your sensors -- electricity bringing the concept of pleasure to your central processor, not so different from humans. "Mmmphh--!" Emma moans at first, jarred from her sudden transition from a position of teasing and control, to one of abrupt pleasure, forced into the thick of things with her dick buried into her twin's ass, and your own synthetic rod prodding the back of her throat.

Nonetheless, she adapts quickly -- you're brought back to memories of her and Ava seeing how far they could take you down their throats, using you as a plaything. Ava had won, but by less than an inch; you know the exact limits you're able to push her to. "Haaahh..." you sigh softly, pushing into her mouth a little deeper, drawing back, then invading her again. You hear her soft gag of uncertainty, her crystalline eyes looking up to you, wondering what she's missing -- what exactly about your actions isn't making sense to her.

You ignore the expression for now, keeping firm hold on the back of her head and pulling her down deeper onto your cock, waiting until just when her eyes begin to water before letting her draw back. "Nkhhhh~!" she lets out a strained gurgle, gasping for breath before taking you into her mouth again, still awkwardly thrusting into her sister. You can see that both of them, Ava especially, are growing close to climax, and looking down at their flushed, freckled faces, soft panting, curled toes... it spurs you on even more, your thrusts into Emma's mouth taking on an almost mechanical rhythm, deep, smooth pumps forward driving your cock down the teenager's throat again and again until you feel a familiar thrum flooding your own senses.

"NNhh... ffphAAahh--!" you hear Ava wail out from beneath her twin, the staggered, heated thrusts into her upturned rear finally driving her over the edge after you had your fun with her. You watch as she tenses and spasms, clawing at the yoga mat beneath her as she unloads a long string of hot cum across it, followed by another, then a third. Just in time, too, for the ragged, breathless moaning and gagging of her sister to meet a crescendo of its own, her stiff member already excited from earlier teasing and rubbing, now unable to withstand the sensation of being immediately buried into her sibling's warm, tight hole.

"Mphhhmm-- nnm-ahhmphh--!" Emma moans out around your shaft, eyes watering as she rocks into her sister with clumsy forward thrusts, her petite sack tightening up against her body as several thick glugs of her seed fill her twin's backside, finally burbling forth to dribble down the lower girl's smooth balls. You watch everything with almost forensic precision, taking it in, gaining as much pleasure or more from this than the sensation of Ava's mouth around your dick. You pause a moment, irises rotating briefly before a shudder runs through your curvaceous chassis, and you pull back, past Emma's lips, to discharge several creamy blasts of your synthetic spunk, lacing it first across Emma's face and chest, then tilting to hit Ava's slender back and rear with a few bolts more.

You tense, then relax, synapses humming with overactivity as you process pleasure, excitement, and something else you cannot yet grasp. With the incredible power of your central processors you find yourself able to both focus on matters at hand while remaining distracted by other trains of thought, continual processing taking place in the background of your mind. You gently prod Emma's face with the tip of your cock, dabbing off the last remnants of artificial cum onto her cheek, and give the twins a moment to recuperate. This, on its own, is enjoyable -- watching the two of them crumpled in a heap, one draped over the other, both panting and giving each other light caresses, soothing one another after this unexpected and unexplained... interjection.

"Yoga practice is finished," you finally say, calmly. "Both of you shower, and I will return to preparing dinner."

"R-right," Emma says, rising uneasily to a kneeling position and taking her twin's hand. She looks uncertain for a moment, like she's thinking of saying something else, but has yet to come up with a statement. "C'mon," she finally nudges Ava, who bites her lip and sits up completely, one hand rubbing at the rosy cheeks of her pale, pummeled butt.

You almost say something as the two leave together, and do follow a few moments after they've gotten into the shower together. You watch them, just out of view, watching the twins gently clean each other's slim, naked figures -- mirrored, beautiful, intoxicating to you. Yet this feeling of uncertainty inside you has only grown stronger, and persists as you spy on the two identical Bakers. Both of them looked at you differently, like they no longer understood you, like their expectations had been in some way betrayed, but why is it your responsibility to act the way they expect you to?

RavynsLand
RavynsLand
106 Followers
12