Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you! Call me later! Wear the black dress!" she shouted at me before she hung up.

And I spent a moment thanking all of creation for my daughter.

.:.

I opened the door for him, and flushed at the way he paused to stared down at me. The plunging neckline and abbreviated hem of my little black thing were far better suited to a girl of twenty than a matron like me. I'd been terribly worried that it wouldn't suit my age, that it would make me look like mutton dressed as lamb, but Caleb's half-strangled "Hello" left little doubt the profound effect I'd had on him.

I rose up on my toes to kiss him, then caught his hand and led him into my flat, kicking the door shut behind us.

"Wine?" I asked him, breathlessly.

"Yes. Oh, God, yes, please. I need medicating."

"Medicating? For what particular ailment?"

"All the blood appears to have run away from my head under the influence of that rather remarkable outfit."

"Oh, this old thing?" I deadpanned.

"You look absolutely delicious," he said levelly, and I couldn't quite control the shudder that rippled through me at the note I heard in his voice.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I'm utterly indifferent to it as an object in and of itself. What I'm really, really enjoying is the way it highlights, sheaths, flows along, follows and cups all those utterly perfect bits of you so well."

"Caleb, stop it, you're going to make me blush. Or blub. Or both."

"Well. I'll dial it down a bit, then. Just understand that you are a very beautiful woman, Rachel."

"Mm. Eye of the beholder," I said, turning away from him.

Then I gasped as he put his arms around me and pulled me hard back against himself.

"Don't you dare demean yourself," he whispered into my ear, and I squirmed and shuddered at the exquisite way his stubble tickled my neck. I moaned as he dropped a hand down to cup my belly and hold me against him. The bulge in his pants was hard to ignore, and I let out another strangled moan as he slid his hands down the front of my thighs.

Then he released me, glanced down sheepishly at himself, and gave me a wry smile.

"You are a wicked man," I murmured as I steadied myself against my counter. "Abusing me like that. If I were inclined I'd be tempted to demand reparations."

"Reparations, hmm?"

I laughed, wild and free, and kissed him again. Then I took his hand and dragged him to the kitchen. "Behave until we've had dinner," I murmured, flashing him a glance. "After that, well, I'm yours. All yours."

"Define behave," he said as I turned my back on him to continue working on supper.

"Nothing that makes me burn myself or cut myself... what... what are you doing?"

"Behaving," he whispered, as he tightened his arms around me and pulled me back against him once more. "Turn your back on me in that outfit at your peril."

"Caleb," I moaned. I could feel how hard he was, and a little knot of frenzied need took root in my belly. I arched, pushing back against him as he ran his hands down over my breasts, along my ribs, and down to my hips once more. Then he held me against him as he nuzzled into and, eventually, kissed my neck.

I panted as he locked me there against him, feeling every bit of him firmly against me, and giving a great deal of consideration to the idea of simply bending over in front of him and letting him fuck me right there on my counter top...

But common sense won out; he gently released me, and I moaned regretfully as he pulled away.

"My God, you make me weak," I whispered. "I love that you do that to me."

"It's nice to be appreciated. Right. So. Emergency measures are now in effect. How can I help?"

I gave him a long glare. "By not setting me awash, for starters," I muttered. "That would have been a helpful place to start. Now your starter's going to be a mess and your main's going to be burned. Or undercooked. You've got me so keyed up I can barely string sentences together right now..."

"That sounds suspiciously like a complaint, Rachel Fielding."

"No. Never. Just terrible timing on your part. But I'll forgive it all a million times over if you do that to me again... later. For now... are you able to handle a knife without maiming us?"

"Probably," he sighed.

"Cut the spring onions and peppers, then. Please."

And, flushed and happy and giddy, I worked there beside him, enjoying the radiant warmth he brought to the kitchen and my cold, echoing flat around it.

I basked in his presence. I luxuriated in the gentle touches he gave me on wrist, back, shoulder and hip. I whimpered when he parted my hair and planted a kiss on the nape of my neck...

I felt alive in a way I'd forgotten.

He ate the meal I'd prepared him with obvious enjoyment, sitting opposite me with his leg pressing gently against mine.

And by my second glass of wine I was contemplating handcuffing him to something to prevent him ever escaping me.

We migrated to my couch. I waited for him to pick a spot, and then I deliberately placed myself right next to him, ignoring all the rest of the space so that I could be well within his. I leaned in against him, smiling to myself, roasting myself in the warmth of his proximity. I undid two of his shirt buttons and eased my hand in between him and the fabric so that I could curl my fingers through his fine, greying chest hair. I turned in towards him so that I could hook my thigh over his. And, very soon, I gave up all pretence of civility and clambered up onto him, straddling him with the hem of my "dress" well up my hips and the black lace of my panties pressed hard against the ridge of him.

He stared up at me, his expression intent; I took his hands and moved them to my hips, then leaned in to him and kissed him.

"Caleb?" I said.

"Yes, Rachel?"

I groaned deep in my throat as he shifted his hands up and down and around me.

"I'm still soaking and aching."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he grinned.

"I'm sure you are. You certainly look... apologetic."

I shimmied against him in small circles, and he made a noise deep in his throat.

"I'd like to... feel you," I said softly. "Can I?"

"I would love to feel you feeling me," he whispered. "I'd love to have your hands on me again."

I dropped my hand to him, fumbled at his belt, then popped the button on his trousers with long-ago-perfected ease. I folded the two sections of fabric back, and took a shuddering breath as I stared at the line of him under his grey briefs, noting how the tip of him was almost showing under the waistband...

"It's even bigger than... than it felt in the dark," I said, a bit intimidated despite myself.

He chuckled. "Better that than the other way around. Uhn... Rachel... you don't..."

"I know I don't have to. I just really, really want to."

I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down, then stared down at him - erect, throbbing, his head already partly slick from pre-cum. He took a shuddering breath as I closed my fingers around him and angled him upwards towards me.

"I want to rub you along me," I breathed. "Hold still."

I rose up on my knees, shimmied myself closer. He arched up slightly as I angled towards him and tugged the crotch of my panties aside so that I could put him to me.

"God," he moaned, as he stared at me.

"Oh... oh, that's nice," I whispered. "Oh, God, you're so nice and hard..."

"You're... soaking," he moaned, as I rubbed him over and around me, trying to prepare him and me...

"Told you. Caleb..."

"Uh huh," he breathed. I bit my lip as he stroked his hands up along my sides and over my breasts.

"Hold... oh... hold still..."

And then I parted myself with him, and moaned loudly as he lifted his bum off the couch and slid his head along me... and against me... and, as I bore down on him, slowly drove his wide, flared head into me. I caught myself, panting, braced myself on my arms, stared down at his face and the almost comical expression of concentration on it, then snatched a voyeuristic peek at the rod of him transfixing me, the veins and structure of his cock clearly visible in the glistening cleft between my lips...

"That's so hot," I whimpered. "Having... having you there, oh..."

He moved out and then further into me, and I shuddered; a rippling whole-body shiver.

"Slowly," I moaned when I remembered how to talk. "Give me a chance... let me... let me get used to... oh, God, you're so big..."

"You are... uhn... doing wonders for... for my ego..."

I lifted slightly, slid down again, took more of him into me, moaning, legs shaking like crazy as my body objected to being stretched and abused...

"Lucky I'm so... hot for you," I panted. "Lucky I'm so... wet. Any other... man this... endowed and I'd need a sea of lube... but with you... with you it's perfect...oh, oh Caleb..."

"God you feel amazing," he groaned. "So tight. You're so tight... God, I love your body..."

"Practically a virgin again," I managed. I struggled into a more comfortable position, lifted myself along him and slowly eased myself down on him a third time. And this time, I took all of him, and I stared down into his eyes, full of him, full of the wonderful agony of his perfect cock, my body still not totally ready but my heart completely so...

My belly spasmed, and I arched forward with a grunt.

"Rachel..." he moaned.

"OK... it's OK," I panted. "Just... just getting used to... to this again...it's... been so long..."

I reached upwards behind myself and found my zip. I contorted, eased it down, and then flailed the straps of my dress off my shoulders. I reached behind myself, unclipped the black strapless bra, and discarded it to one side. He moaned, shifted under me as he raised his hands to my aching breasts.

I arched backwards, resting my weight on his thighs as he cupped me and gently teased my nipples between his fingertips.

My belly clenched again, hard - I grunted and started to rock forward and back along him, moving him infinitesimally in and out, my entrance stretched drum-tight over the firm ridges of his penis.

I spasmed again, cried out, then fell forward. I braced my arms against the couch, and began to kiss him, and as I kissed him he began to move in me, gently in and out in small, deliciously-torturous strokes.

"Caleb," I whimpered, when I broke for air.

"Uh huh..."

I fumbled down between to my aching clit, and began to tease over and around it.

"Caleb," I moaned again. "Caleb, I think..."

"What is it, what is it love?"

"I think... I think I might..."

I hunched further over, feet curling against his calves.

"Oh," I moaned.

"Rachel... love, are..."

"I'm... I'm..."

And I arched over hard, falling in against him, unable to control the way my legs writhed and dug in against him as a titanic orgasm broke over me. I was laughing, crying, shuddering, out of breath, biting his ear, his lip, grunting with each massive full body spasm as it rose up and nearly broke me time and time again.

And then, the slow, amazing, hypersensitive post-orgasmic descent, his firm cock still rock-hard, still buried deep in my pulsing, aching, throbbing pussy, his lips on my breasts, and my heart utterly, utterly his.

"Caleb," I gasped, when I could.

"Uh huh."

"I can't move. I'm broken. You... you need to push me... off you and... over and... fuck me. Fuck me until I see stars, Caleb," I whimpered.

"How..."

"Don't care. From behind. From in front. From the top. From the bottom. Forward. Backwards. I don't care, I just need you to fuck me, I need you to fill me... uhn..."

I moaned as he slowly rolled me off him and slipped out of me. He stared down at me, then slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He stripped and kicked himself free of his pants and underpants and socks. His wonderful cock stood proud of him, glistening, slick from me, throbbing in time with his pulse. I shimmied and struggled out of my ruined panties and cast them aside for future Rachel to deal with. Then I fumbled the entangling fabric of my dress off me. And I spread my legs, staring up at him, slowly teasing my aching lips with my fingertip as I revelled in the way he watched me.

"Come here and put that thing back in me," I begged him. I writhed, opening myself for him. "Come fill me. Please..."

And, slowly, he came to me and lowered himself to me. I let out a deep groan as I found him and angled him and put his slick head back to me. He positioned himself, and then with one excruciatingly slow movement entered me, filled me, and made me scream.

I clawed in against him, clinging to him as he started to drive himself hard and deep into me. He possessed me, made me his; I hooked my legs over and around him to try to give myself more of him, give him further into me. He was grunting with each thrust, panting raggedly into my ear, belly slamming against my thighs, forcing small incoherent sounds out of me each time he bottomed out in me, little jagged noises of animal need that I couldn't keep back. I needed him to fill me, I needed him to come in me...

"Rach..." he moaned. "Not going... to last..."

"Come, come baby... come in me, it's OK, it's OK, fill... uhn..."

And then he rolled forward onto me, crushing me, groaning, and I cried out again as I felt him throbbing inside me, claiming me as his, sharing himself with me. I writhed against him, laughing, exulting in the little noises he made, in the way he shivered and shook against me as I tried to claim every last drop out of him. And even though I was finding it hard to breathe with all his weight on me, I still moaned in regret when he eventually started to pull free.

I felt him slip slowly out of me, and well-remembered instincts reminded me to tense my muscles and close my thighs to keep his semen in me until I could shift my bum to the front of my couch; I did not want to stain it with my... reward.

"Oh my God," I managed. I took a deep, shuddering breath. Then I gave him a gentle smile as I sat up.

He was dishevelled; pubic hair matted from him and me. He grinned tiredly at me; his cock drooped against his thigh.

"You look like you enjoyed that," I teased him.

"Oh... oh God, it was nice."

"I loved having you fill me up," I breathed. "It's delicious feeling you on me and in me. It's created a... a small problem now, though. I think I need to move before this all comes gushing out..."

I rolled forward and got to my feet, then paused as warm fluid began to drip from me and run down my leg.

"Wow," I murmured, as I stared down at myself. I touched my sticky lips with a finger, shuddered again. "That's... that's a lot more than I expected..."

"Sorry," he said, sheepishly. "It's been a... a while, and... and you've kind of been on my mind a lot..."

"Oh, don't worry, I... it's... it's really hot," I breathed. "Knowing that's yours. Makes me... a bit giddy, really. OK. Concentrate, Rachel. Right... are you coming?"

"Where... where are you going?" he said, puzzled.

"To shower. So I'm fresh for... for later, if you perhaps want more of me. Want to come join me?" I added, coquettishly.

His frown changed to a grin and he levered himself up to follow me.

.:.

"I would like to state for the record that I enjoy this."

I grinned at him. "What? You like naked, wet women? I'd never have guessed."

"I like you, specifically. Especially in this state of... soapy undress," he added with a leer.

"Mm. You're just sex-talking. Turn around, you dirty man, and let me wash your back for you."

He did so, and I bit my lip as I slowly ran my hands over his shoulders and then downwards over his lats. I eased my arms around him and pulled myself to him.

"God, you're a delicious creature," I whispered. "I'm not really all that surprised you managed to seduce me. I'd walk over hot coals for the chance to touch you."

He laughed softly, and reached behind himself to pull me harder against him. I fumbled for and found his penis, and cupped it in my hand. "I love your cock. God, I do so love your cock."

"Well... Rachel, I'm not trying to be crude, but... holy fuck, your body is amazing. You're amazing."

More of him dribbled out of me, and I let out a little shivery whimper.

"Rach... are you OK?"

"Fine. Fine. It's just very... distracting... when your come drips out of me."

"Oh dear. It's still doing that?"

"I think you put rather a lot up in me."

"What a shame."

He spun slowly in my arms so that he was facing me, and I shivered as I felt his fingers slip down to me.

"What are you doing?" I moaned.

"Feeling me in you," he whispered.

"Oh... is... is that a thing of yours?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. I... just... just learned that it was right this minute. Knowing you're dripping me... it..."

I laughed as I felt him stiffen slightly against me. "Still some life in the old bodies," I murmured as I shifted my own old body against his.

"You're not old. You're perfect. Now, don't taunt me or I'll take you right here."

"Oh, promises, promises," I breathed. "Speaking as a woman experienced in these matters..."

"Touché..."

"You would be better served getting me dry and languid, then wet and begging, then... bent over a chair, or on a counter top, or... mm... prone on my carpet or in the back seat of your car or... oh, wherever that depraved imagination of yours might decide to take me... Caleb... you're making... you're very... distracting... with that finger..."

"You are a minx," he breathed. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him so that he could begin to kiss me as he toyed with me. I was panting by the time he released me, half-blinded by the shower jet we'd ended up under, and more than ready to have his stiffening penis in me again.

"Caleb," I managed as I clung to him to steady myself. "Caleb, I'm literally going to come right here if you don't stop this. Stop this. You've got to take me and fuck me now. I'm serious. Please. I'm begging. Please. Take me. Just...mm..."

And he flailed at the shower and somehow turned it off, and grabbed my hand and pulled me, giggling like a sixteen year old as I trailed behind him.

We didn't bother to dry ourselves off. I simply overtook him, pulled him along to my bedroom, and then pushed him down onto the fleece throw that covered my bed.

He grunted, began to sit up, then slumped backwards with a gasp as I clambered up on top of him.

I straddled him, lifted up on one knee as I fumbled for and found his cock.

I was soaking wet, and aching, and utterly ready thanks to his wickedness.

With no further teasing, no attempt at foreplay, I put his head to me. My slick lips distended over him. I guided him to my entrance and my body began to accept him... and I let out a low, ragged moan as he put his hands on my hips and forced me slowly down onto his now-erect shaft and buried himself in me with a shivery, panting noise of raw need.

I knelt, staring down at him, thoroughly enjoying the way his leg muscles tensed under me as I began to grind in small circles on him.

"That... that feels so good," he moaned. "You're... so warm on me..."

"Caleb..." I managed, then grunted hard as my belly spasmed from the stimulation of him so deep in me.

"Uh huh..."

"Shut up and... fuck me already..." I moaned as I spasmed again.

He pulled me forward, locking his arms around my back, holding me against him as he nuzzled my neck, my ear...

"Fuck you, is it," he breathed.

"Uh huh," I panted. "Hard. Deep. Make me..."

He shifted out of me, and I cried out as he thrust back into me.

"Like that?" he moaned.

"Oh... oh God," I whimpered. "Again... and... and again... just... just like that," I begged, as he built a slow, powerful rhythm. I buried my face in his neck, whimpering, crying out despairingly once he pulled out too far and his entire head popped free of me. I reached for him, desperate for him to be back in me... but he was quicker, and I moaned and ground against him as he forced himself deep into me again.