Autumn and Marty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Marty felt his eruption coming. He decided not to give Autumn any warning and simply picked up his pace. Great strands of Autumn's saliva hung from her chin and over the top of her tits. Her thighs glistened with her juices.

Marty suddenly began grunting quietly followed by a long groan as his climax came, and came hard. Marty shoved his sister's face into his groin, burying his cock to the hilt as the first, hot blasts of cum burst forth and sprayed deep into her throat.

Autumn gave a surprised squeak around his cock before quickly swallowing to desperately contain the flood of cum being fired into her throat. Marty pulled his prick back but continued to cum explosively, filling her throat then firing jizz into her mouth. Once again her cheeks swelled obscenely, this time with cum as her brother's bellend popped free of her lips. Autumn strained to hold all of the semen in her mouth, determined not to spill a drop. This effort was defeated slightly as Marty milked the last few loads of cum from his rod and splattered it over the top of her tits.

Finally finished, Marty staggered backwards on weak legs and leant against the garage wall. Autumn swallowed loudly as she forced down the last, massive mouthfull before taking in great, raking breaths.

Staring at his sister, with her colossal breasts, panting, dripping with his cum and her saliva, Marty realised that this was now the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

After both siblings had caught their breath Autumn's gaze dropped to her brother's still-solid cock and licked her lips. Her face split with a mischievous smile and she rose smoothly to her feet. She stood completely naked before Marty and he hadn't even noticed her sliding down her white jeans and panties. With her giant, swaying tits and wide hips Marty was mesmerized.

"Think you have another load in those big balls," Autumn grinned.

When Marty simply stared wordlessly, Autumn spun on the spot slowly and shook her peachy ass enticingly. Autumn might have drank the potion but Marty felt equally enthralled and powerless as he approached his sister from behind and embraced her.

His arms reached around and hefted Autumn's tits with each arm. They felt weighty and impossibly soft, Marty didn't even care about the fluids that dribbled down them. He then pushed his hard cock between her legs, slick with her juices, and felt the heat of her pussy radiating against her shaft. Marty slid his prick back and forth for a few times, enjoying the sensation, before lust got the better of him and he had to go further.

Autumn gave an excited yelp as her brother suddenly bent her over the controls of the Morphizer (fortunately it was unplugged as neither siblings gave regard for the equipment). Marty then took hold of his cock and rested his bulbous bellend against her pink, wet opening.

Autumn whimpered in anticipation but didn't have to wait long as her brother pushed forward and his monster of a cock began to split her in two. She practically screamed in ecstasy as Marty slowly impaled her with inch after inch. Just when she felt she couldn't get fuller and was about to burst he continued to push into her. She was about to really panic when suddenly his hips pressed against her ass and she realised she had taken his whole length.

When she had had his cock down her throat she thought she had felt full but she had been wrong. Now she was full. It felt like the head of his cock was resting against her sternum and yet she felt no pain or discomfort.

It felt incredible.

Marty took a moment to enjoy the feeling of his sister being fully impaled on his length and gazed down at her perfect ass. Her tits might have needed improvement but her ass had always been incredible. Content that Autumn had adjusted to his size, Marty then began to fuck her.

He started by sliding around half way out before shoving his prick fully back into his sister's pussy. Each time their hips slapped together he drew a grunt from Autumn. He steadily picked up his pace, slamming faster and harder in and out of his sister's hot, wet hole.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, uhhhh fuck me, Marty," Autumn panted. Strands of her ginger hair became plastered to her forehead by sweat as her brother pounded her relentlessly. She had had sex with a few boys over the last couple of years but they just didn't compare to this.

Marty soon felt his second climax of the day quickly approaching and knew the only reason he had even lasted this long was thanks to having cum already. Marty's thrusting sped into a frenzy as he raced towards his eruption. Autumn was beyond dirty talk now and simply gripped onto the Morphizer for dear life and moaned incoherently.

She had lost count of her own climaxes as she felt her brother grip her hips and bury his full length one last time into her dripping pussy. This was immediately followed by hot jizz flooding into her and once again she tightened and came uncontrollably. Her pussy gripped and milked her brother's cock hungrily.

Marty thrust another few times in an effort to empty his balls fully, deep into his sister. He then slowly, almost reluctantly, slid his length free of her ruined hole. Miraculously, despite exhaustion beginning to take hold of him, his cock still stood solid and pulsing before him. Marty's eyes drifted up Autumn's cum drenched thighs and pussy to her ass and a particularly dirty thought was just starting to form in his mind when the doorbell rang.

Autumn, who had been sighing and smiling contentedly, ready to doze off dripping with her brother's flood of cum, jumped in surprise. She looked back over her shoulder and saw her brother was equally startled.

"Aw jeez, it's Vanessa!" Marty exclaimed redundantly. 'How am I gonna explain this!?' His thoughts screamed.

Autumn cracked a wide smile and shakily stood up straight. More than half of her body was now splattered with her brother's semen and the garage reeked of sex.

"This will be good."

12