Autumn Breeding

Story Info
Breeding amongst the leaves...
6.1k words
21.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Maddie grinned, stepping high through the Autumn leaves, her toes curling as they crackled and crunched under her bare, fluffy hind paws. The bunny revelled in every season (well, there were downsides to parts of the year, though she tried her best to look on the bright side as much as possible. There was only so much, after all, that she could do in a world that was constantly changing and, honestly, becoming a difficult time for many.

"Mmm..."

She tipped her head back, the lick of winter on the breeze caressing her fur, dressed in a fantasy outfit that, really, had just caught her fancy for the Autumn breeding event. It was little more than a bra and a pair of underwear that came with a long fall of fabric between her thighs, medieval-fantasy in its design with curling, twisting vines and flowers. The underwear was adorned with flowers and leaves, as if she was wearing a living organism, and the bra cupped her breasts nicely, as if they were being offered up for the perusal of a partner. Yet Maddie was more than confident in little more than her fur, watching as a grey stallion thrust into a jackal, her jaws hanging open in ecstasy.

"Mmmm..."

Maddie let out a longer groan that time, letting her gaze roll over a dragon and a creature that looked like a stoat who walked paw in paw, maybe having come together. She wanted to be fucked, just like that, prancing through the gathering and smiling warmly as she waved to a mare she knew, if only in passing.

She was a bunny who most often went for big equines or canines -- flares and knots, really, she liked what she liked and knew how to chase it down. But, that time, Maddie thought she would try out something else -- someone that she had never met before. Okay, well, a lot of the guys the bunny fucked were guys she hadn't met before, but someone other than her usual type.

Out there, in the forest for the Autumnal breeding event with like-minded souls, well... Who knew who she would be find? It would all be up to pure chance, one way or the other, and she didn't have to take a partner there if she didn't want to.

Of course, Maddie had already caught the eye of one of the most prominent breeders at the gathering -- and that was all to be expected. He looked down on her from a perch higher up, standing on an outcrop of rock as if he was a king surveying his kingdom. And, truly, that was exactly what Akurah was, although the god of a stag walked amongst his people, finding learning in their presence while he protected and served the forest as their king.

Far from any normal stag, the late afternoon sunshine glanced through his magnificent rack of antlers, extending high above his head, where the draping of moss had taken on a glowing, soft orange tint of the Autumnal season. Around his neck lived a thick nest of leaves, slowly changing colour too in a pattern unique to them, and no flowers that time. However, the mushrooms that were sustained by his body and his powers swelled eagerly, adding a light fragrance to the air that was not unpleasant in the slightest. The damper weather suited them well and even their growth offered him further nuances to his power when they were present on his form through the year.

Akurah parted his lips, watching the bunny, though it only took a moment for their eyes to meet. A lot of the breeding events, run by souls who enjoyed such things, took place in clearings, but that one was a little more private and intimate than others, tucked away amongst the trees so partners could be taken behind trees and bushes, however they pleased. They could see and hear one another in part, though that was slightly the appeal. They could take part in as much or as little voyeurism and exhibitionism as they liked, showing off their bodies or not.

Yet the forest king would always be known as he strode down between them, the mighty stag standing tall and proud, yet that was his natural stature and the way of it. His tail was short in comparison to his body and yet it still twitched faintly with an air of empowerment as he strode confidently up to the suddenly smirking bunny.

"Hm..." Maddie tapped her finger against her jaw, though she couldn't have kept the smile from her face even if she had wanted to. "I haven't had a stag in a long time... And I don't think I've ever had a stag quite like you...Akurah."

"Hm." The stag smiled, tipping his chin up, though he wasn't trying to appear imperious. "So, you know my name."

Maddie grinned and tapped his nose lightly, though she slid her paw down his muzzle, stroking his cheek and letting her paw continue down his neck.

"Mmm... Yes, everyone knows who you are," she said. "I've heard good things from friends who go to breeding events too, even the one down on the beach... And I've seen you too."

Akurah parted his lips in a smile.

"Even when you're being bred yourself, dear bunny."

Maddie shivered. Oh, there was something about his low, rich tone, how it rolled through her. It was already a given that she was going to end up under the stag, but she did like playing her little games too -- just for fun. There was never any harm at all in a little flirting and dancing back and forth. His eyes on her body stoked the fire of her need something special, his sheath plumping out as slowly, as if even the deer's body was trying to tease her, his cock pressed out.

The bunny winked, yet there was a lustful twitch to her lips that could not be sealed away and hidden quite so easily. It was a good thing that it was never meant to be concealed, not in the presence of such devout lust and worship.

"Name's Maddie. But I think you knew that already too, didn't you?"

She couldn't wait to see just how deep Akurah could drive up into her, though they would most likely have to find a log or something to get her to the right height for him...

However, they were far from the only two getting started in the leaves, a tree nearby shaking with the force of a couple fucking against it. A dragon and a mammal, the ones that Maddie had skimmed her gaze over not all that long ago, paused in the long, uncut grass, paw in paw.

Orrix had changed over time in her family, though the stoat-dragon hybrid had been born into rather unusual times. Her soft, blue tail swayed behind her as she walked through the breeding event entirely in the nude, her glasses the only thing covering any part of her body.

"Oh, my..." She chuckled throatily, though she was not as shy as she had been when younger, standing tall and proud while Tan cocked his head beside her. "Mmm... I didn't think it would be so busy here."

"You're not getting cold paws, are you?" Tan shot back at her -- but that was just the way the dragon was, taking everything as a challenge. "I don't want you to back out..."

No one looking at the two of them would ever have guessed that they were brother and sister but, well, where was the harm in that as long as everyone was consenting? They had long since turned of age and, well, Tan had been one of the first to show Orrix the ways of lust, especially in their rather kinky life as adults, where so much had changed for them.

But where Orrix had needed to be led, before, into her own type of sexuality, she had grown more and more confident with age. For there was a special kind of power in sexuality too, in owning it, as she pressed the full length of her body up against as much of the blue and red dragon as she could.

Tan too was a hybrid, though of different dragon colours. In fact, he had been born from a demon and a dragoness with rich, deep blue scales that absorbed light, as if the creature they belonged to sought to take such things for her own. His scales were splashed between the two colours, almost boasting a tie-dye sort of effect, and she smiled at him, the smooth lines of his horns catching her eye.

"Mmm, Tan..." She almost purred, copying a father figure in her life of sorts with a feline twist to her attributes. "You know why I brought you here. But you're taking far too long about getting down on your knees for me."

Truth be told, the drake's cocks were already out -- soft, but they were out, twitching faintly as the black, ridged spires hardened slowly. Tan groaned, his eyes on Orrix, but he stayed right where he was. It wasn't a feeling born from any sense of obedience to her, no, not in the slightest, but he was rather curious to see where things were going to go between them.

Orrix was different. She had to stretch a little to kiss him and he flared his wings out, something leaping and churning in the pit of his stomach that the dragon could not quite put a name to. He huffed and panted, sharing breath with her as they kissed, her tongue flickering up against his longer, twisting one.

Yet it was Orrix who led that time and he rather liked the flaring edge of control she was taking in paw, his wings briefly flapping, dizzy with lust. The drake's twin cocks throbbed up to full hardness, bristling languidly against one another, and Orrix gripped the lower one teasingly, her fingers not closing all the way around the length as she stroked him, testing his reaction.

Tan shuddered.

"Unff..."

It was too hard not to thrust, though it was not her nudity that he was turned on by -- not even the grunts and groans filling the forest around them. Leaves rustled and crunched and bodies moved together in both fluidity and harmony, need rising as breeding lusts were savoured with the departure of the heat of summer. He drew a breath, breaking the kiss, but Orrix was there to guide him down as his legs shook slightly, buckling under him.

Maybe it was just her... Tan's thoughts came dimly, as if they were swimming up to the forefront of his mind from deep, deep underwater. Maybe... Maybe there was more even to Orrix than he had realised before.

He was down on his back with her kneeling over his muzzle, her tail swinging back and forth softly, more like a dragon than a stoat, before he came to his senses. And yet the drake's senses told Tan that he was right where he wanted to be, even with that spicy little hitch in his breath, licking his lips as the sweet heat of her pussy descended wantonly towards her lips.

What else could any red-blooded drake have wanted?

Tan didn't realise initially that they had come down close to another pair -- a stag and a bunny. If he had been more familiar with the breeding events, or even the one from the previous spring, he would have known that the deer was not only that but one with greater power too. It was quite an honour to be bred by him, though there was an inherent air of respect that wound through all participants there. There was no taking against anyone's will, no, and anyone that spoke badly of another would be thrown out and barred from future events.

So, they could relax in the knowledge that it was curated, even as the bunny slid between the stag's hind legs and tenderly caressed his large, heavy balls. Tan could have felt out of place there, Orrix straddling his shoulders with a smirk that told a tale of trouble to come, but his two cocks surely put him on par with a bigger male, even then. They twitched as his sister leaned back, trailing her fingers up his lengths towards the tips, but not quite giving Tan the pleasure that his body craved.

"Mmm..."

Tan growled, yet Orrix was quick to muffle his cries, seducing him with her pussy as his tongue flickered up eagerly into the hot depths of her sex, teasing up and dancing about. He knew just how to please her but, in that moment, all Tan was doing was teasing her, winding Orrix up like a spring coiling tighter and tighter. The end orgasm, of course, would be all the better for it.

And yet there was something about those dull reverberations that rang through the ground, the stag's cloven hooves shifting, a low, dominant grunt filling the air. Tan shivered. What did it mean for him he was the one on the bottom that time, enjoying it, while another more dominant male was taking charge right there beside him, not all that far away?

He could take it however he pleased, though the hump and grind of Orrix riding his muzzle and tongue was more than enough to distract the dragon -- all in a very good way, of course.

Maddie took her time with Akurah, even though she was ever so slightly surprised to see that another pair had taken up near them. She didn't mind the company, casting the stoat-creature a flirtatious grin, yet it was easy for her to relax into simply being herself, even when she was out there alone. That had taken a long time coming for her, finding out who she truly was, but Maddie wasn't about to let her true self go now that she had found it. And she was still growing too.

Not quite like the stag, however, as his thick, fleshy shaft sprung into her paws, bringing a moan to her lips. Yet it was not the time for words when she could say so much more with her lips and tongue, sucking on the tip of his cock and wondering if she could indeed get the full length into her. He was slightly thinner than some of the cocks she'd fucked lately but the length of him was jaw-dropping, a throbbing spire of meat that she couldn't wait to feel inside her.

"Mmmph..."

The bunny squirmed, pressing her thighs together, Akurah looking down.

"Mm... That's right, small one," he grunted, though they were both equal partners in the moment, even though their dominant and submissive roles had been naturally slipped into already. "Mmm... Take it... Deeper... I hear how your kind stretches..."

It had been a long time since Akurah, after all, had bred a bunny, and he shuddered as his cock, more swiftly than he would have anticipated, disappeared into her mouth, own her throat. She twitched once when he pressed into her throat, which was presumably her suppressing her gag reflex, yet did better than many that he had been with.

The stag wouldn't have wanted to admit how infatuated he was with the bunny, however, not even able to resist a little thrust of his hips, the hocks of his hind legs flexing lightly as he speared into her. She groaned around him and took it all, every inch he fed into her mouth, her throat somehow stretching to take him. Akurah groaned, long and low, his throat aching deeply. How could she even do that?

"Mmmph..."

He stomped, resisting the urge to throw his head back, for he was still trying to maintain an air of control and dominance, even out there in the forest. All in a good way, of course, but Akurah was not one that often lost control of himself, not even in a situation like that. When he was topping, or even acting in a more dominant fashion, he was on show out there, still acting as a spirit of the forest and embodying the nature of it. Yet he held the notion in the back of his mind that he needed to head down to the beach too, to take his breeding pleasures on the sand with the glow of moonlight glancing off his back.

There were more pleasures still to be uncovered and Akurah should never have been one to hold back from everything, not as he thrust and ground, savouring her sweet throat. The stag did not need to watch anyone else to enjoy the moment, but he still did, the splashed crimson and blue of the dragon nearby catching his attention. Akurah could have been so lost in the moment that he didn't even realise that anyone was around him, sometimes, but times changed and he grunted thickly, stomping as his tail twitched.

The dragon was different to ones that he had seen, with two cocks and not just the one. But his shafts were not being used at that moment as Akurah instead watched the lustful rise and fall of the softly coloured, light blue stoat grinding onto his muzzle.

"Oh... Ohhh..."

Akurah snorted, spearing a little deeper into Maddie's mouth, though the bunny was already moving back and forth, bobbing her muzzle expertly on his cock. She didn't need him to try to exert any kind of dominance over her, just enjoying the moment as it rolled through them both. His heavy balls swung and jostled with the slightest provocation from his body and Maddie gulped around him, though the skilled bunny was more than ready for even the roughest of strokes. After all, Maddie was far from the kind of rabbit who would back down from a challenge!

It was about time Akurah got some one-on-one time with her, in the end, though the stag was present in the moment, his hide shivering as he slipped down her throat. Pre-cum bubbled tenaciously from the head of his cock but that was not something that the stag would ever have held back as he thrust and ground, following her lead as she caressed his balls.

To think this little bunny can take so much...

Akurah, however, would have been surprised to find out just how much Maddie could take as she gulped and groaned around his cock, her fingers digging in gently to his balls -- not too rough but not too soft either. She knew just how to handle a male like him, yet the stag's raw strength and power swept her away.

She could be taken with it, aware of others around her but not really caring -- not besides her skin prickling and tingling lusciously with the knowledge that she was being watched. It had never been something that had particularly been at the forefront of Maddie's mind when she was caught up in all kinds of sexual escapades, but it had appealed to her more and more. Everyone seeing her, watching her, lusting for her... She moaned, drooling around his cock, not bothered at all by the mess. Anyone who expected sex to be clean and pristine, well... They could not have really had all that much sex at all -- at least in Maddie's opinion.

She groaned and tried to press her tongue up to the underside of his cock, though she was lost in the moment, a paw between her legs, teasing up against her own sex. That was the only thing about the size difference between them, the deer god large and powerful, rippling with functional muscle: she was dwarfed by him. Yet that would never be a bad thing to Maddie, oh no...

She'd seen well enough for herself, after all, just how Akurah treated his sexual partners.

It would be more than worth the wait, the tease of oral and working herself up more and more, slick and ready to take him.

Tan grunted, his long tongue twisting and coiling up into Orrix's sex, though she was ready to take him anyway. It was all part of the moment, part of her play, panting heavily as they revelled in the mutual experience.

"Mmmm... Oh, I knew you could do wonderful things with that tongue," Orrix moaned, rolling her hips forward gently, though her firm, commanding air could not be denied either. "Mmm... Now... I wonder if you are ready for me too?"

She smirked, leaning back and pressing her hips up to his muzzle, her fingers stroking around his uppermost cock and teasing to the tip. A digit danced over the slit, right at the head, and Tan jerked reflexively. That was too sensitive! Yet Orrix was not about to stop, no, not when she had him right where she wanted him, her long tail lightly curling back and forth in recollection of her draconic heritage, eyes dancing with lust.

Slowly, casting a sultry look at the stag, who she would not have minded spending more than a little time with in the slightest. Yet she was there to be bred and to be the breeder: the one on top that time. Even if she would not strap Tan down and ride him until he couldn't cum anymore (mm, maybe that was an idea for another night together?), she would have all that she yearned for from him.

12