Autumn by Marina Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian Marina gets Autumn on hormones & laser hair removal.
3.6k words
4.58
23k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was agony waiting to go out with Marina again. I tried to pry into what she had planned for me, but all she said was "just drinks and then some time at my place". So I met her at her place at 7pm, and we went to the bar nearby. After three drinks (probably 5 for me as I always seemed to be finishing hers for her) we went back to her place.

"So what did you have in mind for my special reward?" I asked.

"Strip down to your underwear," Marina ordered. I gave her a questioning look. "You'll like it, trust me." I was too drunk to question it further and began to take off my clothes, except for my white lace bikini panties.

"You really did remove all your hair. I'm impressed." She kissed me and nibbled on my ear for a moment. "I took the liberty of doing some shopping for you..." she continued as she put a white padded bra on me, then a white blouse and a black jean-skirt on me. She added a blond wig in a Marilyn Monroe style.

"Wow, this is too much," I started to protest.

"Shhh... just give it a try... we're almost done." Again, maybe it was the drinks that caused me to let her continue. She then went on to do my makeup. I know she took longer than before but it felt so good being fussed over. When she was done she held the mirror up to me, "See its as if you could go out to a party."

I still saw a guy with a wig and makeup on, but she started kissing me before I could react. Between kisses she asked, "If you were a girl, what would your name be?"

Without thinking I told her, "My mom was going to name me Autumn if I were a girl."

"Autumn it is." She laid me back on her bed and snuggled next to me, caressing me. Eventually her hand reached my penis and she said, "Oh, does Autumn have a surprise here?"

She proceeded to lift my skirt, then pull my panties to the side, freeing my penis. She then put her lips to it and gave me a blowjob, encouraging me by saying variations of "Autumn I want your cum." Within 5 minutes I filled her mouth and she proceeded to kiss me, sharing the cum. "Good sluts like us swallow what we're given," she said, after swallowing her half.

Then it was my turn to go down on her. I pulled off her skirt, then her pink panties-they were the same style I wore the day before. I began to rub her clit with my thumb, then dove into it with my lips, and finally my tongue. I reached up to grab one of her 36D breasts with my hand and thumbed her nipple as I continued to tongue her clit. She was saying, "Oh Autumn, that's right... that feels so great... Autumn faster, right there!" And she came.

I shared her juices with her as we kissed and she licked my face. My makeup was a mess, so we removed it. Then we fell asleep in her bed wearing just our panties-skin touching skin.

-

I got up early, said goodbye, changed into my clothes, and went home to take a shower and get ready for work.

A few hours into my work day she sent me a text, "I had a great time and you looked amazing, if I do say so myself!"

I texted back, "I don't know... I had a great time and I want to see you again, but I think I just looked like a man in a wig wearing makeup."

She responded with a pouty face and wrote, "You just have to have some imagination. Have a look at how great these people look after some time on hormones." And she included a link to a gallery of people showing progress pictures on hormones. It was incredible (literally) how much people could change after just a few months, but especailly when it gets close to a year.

"That's a thing?" I wrote.

"Isn't science amazing!?"

I didn't respond right away. Thinking back to the lesbian/transgender porn... and thinking I could be one wasn't something I had ever thought possible. I continued looking through the pictures at the link she sent.

"What are you thinking?" She texted, because I still hadn't replied.

"This is crazy!" I responded.

"Crazy is fun! You've only got one life," she wrote followed by a smiley.

She invited me to join her for Friday night's Rocky Horror show, but asked me to meet her at her place an hour beforehand. That evening I took a razor with me into the shower and touched up any spots where the hair was growing back. Once out I also made sure to get a clean shave on my face. Because we were going to Rocky Horror, I wore the black lace panties but Marina had said she had other things for me to wear.

Once I got to her place she gave me a quick kiss and explained we needed to get to work. She was already wearing a black dress, black and white tights, and black lipstick.

She had me strip down to my panties and gave me a black padded bra, black tights and garter belt, a black leather corset, and a black leather miniskirt. She then gave me a white-ish foundation, heavy black eyeshadow and eyeliner, black lipstick and a black bob-style wig. I was a goth girl!

We each donned black leather jackets and we were off to the show.

Marina seemed to know everyone there and introduced me as Autumn to everyone. She kissed a few girlfriends as well. "I hope you're not the jealous type," she said with a curled smile.

We kissed and made out during the movie. When we came back to her place we were too tired to do anything more than take off our makeup. We again fell asleep in just our panties, enjoying the feeling of our skin against each other.

The next day, she said we were meeting for brunch at a girlfriend's house, who is a doctor. It was already 10am and we were to be there at 10:30. It wasn't far, but my apartment was in the opposite direction.

As I picked up my shirt and pants from the night before, I saw a large makeup stain on them both. "Shoot, I can't go."

"Yes you can... you can borrow some of my clothes. I can make you look just as good as the other day if you give me 20 minutes. And we're not going in public, just to Stephanie's house." So I borrowed a razor and touched up my shaving, put the padded bra back on, and a borrowed burgundy skater skirt and black blouse. She then quickly did my makeup (just a light touch), did her own, and we were off.

We were a few minutes late, but not so late that we had to apologize. On the way, Marina explained that Stephanie was a doctor and if I was serious about our relationship, Stephanie would explain the next steps. Marina gave Stephanie a kiss on the lips hello, and Stephanie gave me one on the cheek. "I love your makeup," she said to me.

"That's Marina's handiwork," I explained.

"But you look good wearing it." She replied as she led us into her home. Marina and Stephanie suggested we hold off on brunch, so we could chat privately first.

"So, Marina has been telling me a lot about you Autumn..."

I blushed.

"And you've been cross-dressing lately..." Stephanie started, looking for me to tell her more about it.

"Well, just for the last week or so really. Marina suggested it would be the next step for our relationship."

"Why?"

"Well, because she's only attracted to girls and I've been trying to date her for a long time. At first I thought that she was thinking about going straight or at least bi-sexual, but now I'm not sure."

"And what more is there to it? I mean I can see you're dressed as a woman and wearing makeup, so what lead to that?"

"Well, a stipulation I guess is the word. If I wanted a date with her, she said I had to wear panties."

"And you agreed?" I nodded. "Quickly, or did you protest?"

"Pretty quickly," Marina interjected. "I didn't have to push more than mentioning it."

Stephanie was taking notes. "And then what?"

"Well, she asked me to wear panties for the rest of the week, and she's done my makeup several times, we went to Rocky Horror, and now we're here."

Stephanie looked at Marina, "Amazing." Then she asked me, "So this has only been a week or so... did you have any transgender feelings or experiences in the past?"

I explained my feelings of watching lesbian porn instead of others. I then told Stephanie that seeing before and after pictures of other transgender girls opened my eyes to what was possible. Marina had sent me the link a few days ago.

"However, this is still pretty sudden. Do you have any experiences with wearing makeup or women's clothes in the past?"

I thought about it. "Well, one time when I house-sat when I was in college a couple years ago I tried on my cousin's clothes." I had forgotten all about that until that moment.

"Why?"

"I was curious... and I sort of wanted to feel pretty."

"And did you do anything else?"

It was amazing some of the things I had forgotten. "I posted on a message board one time about wanting to know more about what doctors could do for crossdressers... I didn't know what the proper words were... only in the past week have I started looking this stuff up again. But anyway, someone replied teasing me rudely so I dropped it."

She probed for a while longer and then said, "Well, since you seem to be very level-headed, I can prescribe hormone therapy for you if you wish. Marina gave me a heads-up about this, so I got what I needed from my office."

"I'll also need you to make an appointment with a therapist. Here's a card of a friend of mine who I've worked wtih before. Set up an appointment soon, ok?" Stephanie then handed me the card.

"If you're going to start hormone therapy, we want to get your testosterone and estrogen levels checked. This is part of why we wanted to hold off on brunch." She winked at Marina.

"OK... is there any drawback to starting and stopping?" I still had some reservations.

"Not in the first month or so. But then impotence can be permanent. And you will develop breasts at some point... that will likely start a month or two after beginning hormone therapy. They'll be almost unnoticeable at first but after 6 months or a year you won't be able to hide them. If you decide this isn't for you, you'll have to have them removed surgically. Your penis may shrink somewhat as well. Do you still want to start?"

"Yes, except maybe for the impotence."

Stephanie answered, "Well then there is one thing you'll want to do first... if you ever want to have kids, we should take a specimen and preserve it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you need to cum. You two can do it here privately and I can collect the sample, or I can help if you'd like...?"

They both looked at me. "Ummm... you can stay, I guess." My voice cracked as I said it and they giggled.

Marina said, "Good... but we're going to make you cum as much like a girl as possible. You need to get in the right frame of mind." They both got up and kissed, then grabbed my hand so I would stand and we each traded kisses.

They stripped me down to nothing. "Oh, any doubt I had about her diagnosis is gone," Stephanie said once she saw me without hair except on my head.

They motioned for me to follow them to the bedroom. Then they disrobed each other and me, each of us kissing throughout the process. Next they had me lay down on the bed and Stephanie straddled my face. She was positioned facing my penis and began to fondle it. Marina then said, "Let us know when you're close to cumming." Then she took it into her mouth.

Marina then straddled my penis, but didn't let me penetrate her... she sort of just humped me. Marina and Stephanie kissed as I licked Stephanie's clit and Marina rubbed her clit on my penis. I tried to hold out as best I could, but given the fantasy, it was less than 5 minutes since Marina straddled me when I told them I was close.

Stephanie reached over to get a small cup from the table next to the bed and Marina started to fondle the tip of my penis as if she were rubbing a clit. I squirted my cum into the cup, satisfied.

"Good job, Autumn," Stephanie said. "Now you can watch Marina and I 69 as you recover..." They giggled as they all but forgot me.

Stephanie laid down on the couch and Marina was on top of her. Both in heaven eating each other's pussies until their bodies shook as they came. Once they finished that round, Stephanie said to me, "The fun isn't over yet for us." She stepped over to a drawer and pulled out a double dildo and lubricant and they took positions on opposite sides of the couch, their pussies near eachother. Stephanie lubricated both sides of the dildo and I moved closer.

"How can I help?" I asked as they slid the dildo into themselves.

"Why don't you rub our clits as we pound the dildo into each other, girlfriend," said Marina.

She called me girlfriend! I was more than happy to help, so that's exactly what I did. I'd sometimes rub both their clits, and at other times I'd kiss Marina and rub Stephanie, then switch to kissing Stephanie and rubbing Marina. And sometimes I'd kiss their nipples. They came again about 10 minutes later. They both joked that they could have cum again sooner, but wanted the feeling to last. When Marina came though, Stephanie had too.

We all got dressed, touched up our makeup and Stephanie handed me some samples.

"This package here is a 20 Spirolactone pills. Take one in the morning and one at night. This other package are a few Estrogen patches. Put two on your butt for a week. You may want to take one off a day or two early and the next a day late so after the first set you'll be changing one every 3 or 4 days."

Stephanie continued, "I'm kind of excited to see a new girl take the plunge for the first time, so do you want some water now? If you want to wait and do it privately that's OK too."

After the experience and fun I'd already had I said, "I'll take one now." With that I opened the package and put the pill in my mouth, took a gulp of water and swallowed. Marina then opened one of the patches and lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties a bit to stick that on me. We all then shared kisses and headed out to brunch.

Brunch had a lot of talk about makeup, outfits, and lots of other knowledge I didn't have because I didn't grow up as a girl. They were trying to pass off as many tips as possible for what they thought would look good on me or what I should try to learn. One thing Stephanie mentioned from talking to another transgender patient was the time needed to remove facial hair. The hormones help somewhat with body hair, but not hair on the face.

Marina Interjected, "Well, I sort of have that covered. We're seeing Amy next."

"Oh that's good then," said Stephanie.

"Who is Amy?" I asked.

"She runs a spa. And she is a laser technician."

Stephanie commented, "I don't want to be you for the next few hours, but it will be worth it. Here, take this." She handed me another pill.

"What is it?"

"A painkiller... a good one. Take it 20 minutes before you'll start."

"Well, take it now then," Marina said, "because we're going there next and it is 10 minutes away."

So I did.

We said goodbye to Stephanie as we dropped her off at her house, and we were at Amy's spa 10 minutes later.

We walked in and Amy greeted us in the waiting area. She wore a white mini-skirt and black tank top. She had brown hair and eyes and a great figure. "So this it the new girl I've been hearing about this week." There was another woman in the waiting area, so I didn't want to talk. I nodded. "Aww, so shy," she continued. She gave Marina a kiss on the lips, then led us into a small room.

"OK, so what do we want to do?" Amy asked us.

"Well, how much time to you have?" Marina asked in response.

"For you, all day if you want." Marina gave her a strange look. "Well, the other girls can cover my appointments if needed."

I interjected, "I've always hated all my hair, but because Stephanie said facial hair is least likely to go away, should we start with that and see how it goes?"

"That's a great idea," Amy said. "OK, how likely do you burn when out in the sun?" She had a chart and I pointed to the diagram that matched. Amy continued, "OK, based on your skin color and hair color, I've got the setting I need. Now hop up and lay back here." Once I did so, she covered my eyes with gauz, then gave me special glasses. She handed a pair to Marina as well.

"I'm going to do a test zap so you can feel it."

"Zap!"

"How was that?" Amy asked.

"I barely felt anything."

"Hmmm, usually people tell me it feels like a rubber band was snapped against their skin."

Marina jumped in, "Stephanie just gave Autumn a special painkiller."

"Oh, good. Alright then, I'm going to do 10-15 zaps at a time, depending on how many I need to clear an area. But if you need me to stop just say so or put up a hand if I'm near your mouth." Amy started drawing on my face to mark the areas.

Half an hour later, my face and neck were done. "How do you feel?" Amy asked.

"Fine... I guess you can do the rest, if you have time."

"I do, it will probably be about four or five hours. Do you want a drink or anything now?"

"Maybe half way? I'm kinda excited to do this," I said.

"Why is that honey," Marina asked with a satisfied look.

"I just can't wait to see how far I can take this and how great I may look." Marina responded to that with a kiss.

"Alright, why don't you take off your shirt and bra and I'll do your chest and shoulders and arms?" Amy suggested.

I took off my top and heavily padded bra, and Amy took the gauz out of my eyes, but put the glasses back on, then got to work. Sure enough after two hours of zaps and chit-chat of more girl suggestions my top front and back were done, plus my arms and even my hands. I guess I'll have to wear long sleeve shirts for a while if I still have to be a guy at work.

We all took a break. I put my top back on and we all had some coffee and fruit. Then Amy & Marina convinced me to get completely naked so Amy could get everything else done. My legs were zapped first. They then gently suggested I do my "A.C." Finally, we discussed my pubic area: natural, landing strip, or totally removed.

Something jumped into my head and I asked, "Can we shape it like a pretty heart? So sort of natural but with a little bit of definition?" They both liked that idea.

Thanks to the medicine Stephanie gave me, I made it through the whole experience. But they told me I'd have to do it 6 times, maybe more to get rid of all of it. And perhaps electrolysis too for some difficult hairs. The worst part was I'd have to wait 6 weeks between each treatment because the hairs would have to grow back.

Marina insisted this was her treat and Amy wanted to gift it and I wanted to pay myself. In the end Amy wouldn't take any money from me, and she'd only let Marina pay half the usual amount. But Amy stopped me on the way out and said there was one more small thing we should do: my eyebrows. She said she could shape them in a "gender neutral" way so it would be easier to pass as a girl, but wouldn't look too weird as a guy either. Over time we could make it more feminine. So she did that, and told me to come in every two weeks to get it touched up.

To be continued...