Autumn by Marina Ch. 06

Story Info
Cheerleader themed Truth or Dare night!
4.2k words
4.72
6.2k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday we spent much of the day decorating and baking. Then we got dressed and did our makeup.

Because my mascot was the Comets, I was wearing a white a-line skirt with red trim and a comet flying across, a v-neck shell also with red trim, and red panties. We overdid my eyeliner, blush, and red lipstick then painted a comet flying on one cheek. We finished with a red bow in my hair.

Marina was representing the Tigers so she had an orange pleated tennis skirt with black trim and a v-neck shell to match and black panties. We did her makeup in the the same way with an orange tiger paw on one cheek and an orange bow in her hair.

The doorbell rang promptly at 7. It was Stephanie (my doctor prescribing hormones for me and a "friend" of Marina's) with a date I hadn't met before. Stephanie's outfit was a gold with white trim crop top which had a Tornado on it. It had a matching a-line skirt.

"Hi girls! This is Nikki," Stephanie said. We all gave each other hugs. She was wearing a yellow and white top with an asymmetrical neck--sort of strappy on one side and v-neck-ish on the other. The matching yellow skirt was a "gladiator twister skirt" as she'd later explain according to the catalog. Her long brown curly hair was up in a pony tail with a yellow scrunchie. At 5'10" Nikki was nearly as tall as me.

Once we poured wine for each of us and had a sip, the doorbell rang again.

This time it was Amy (another friend of Marina's who owned a nearby spa where I was getting laser hair removal done), who also brought a date. "Hi everyone, this is Julie." We all hugged again, and made sure to introduce Nikki. Amy wore a white mock turtleneck crop top with blue trim and a Hawk on the front. The matching skirt was much more flow-y. She added a blue bow to her brown hair to complete the look.

Julie's crop top had a sweetheart neckline and was green with orange trim. It had a bear's face on it. She too had an A-line skirt. She added an orange bow to her curly black hair to finish the look.

We hadn't even closed the door before Sharon (the doctor who performed an orchiectomy on me) walked up with a date as well. Marina invited her as long as she brought another girl with her instead of her husband. She let her shoulder length straight brown hair hang loosely. Her v-neck top was primarily baby blue with gold trim and an Eagle on the center. Her outfit had a matching tennis skirt.

Sharon said, "Thanks for giving me an excuse to ditch Tom for a night and find a date... it pushed me to ask out my colleague and crush Kim." Kim's mascot was the Cougars, but otherwise her outfit matched Stephanie's. She used a yellow bow to put her black hair in a pony tail.

After we all hugged again because of the latest arrivals, Marina and I poured wine for everyone as we all sat down.

Marina started, "We've got a few rules for tonight's game. First of all, you can't sit next to or directly across from the person you brought--mix things up!"

So we rearranged seats on the two couches and extra chairs we brought into the room: Stephanie (my doctor) sat next to Julie (who Amy brought), then it was Marina followed by Kim (who Sharon brought), then me with Nikki (who Stephaie brought) on my other side, then Amy (our salon owner) and Sharon (my orchiectomy doctor).

"We did that because a lot of the truth or dare cards say to do something with the person to one side of you or across from you." She laughed. "So who's first?"

Stephanie said, "I'll go first if everyone else has to drink half their wine!"

Marina answered, "Done." We all took a few sips of wine. Marina then added, "Ok, round one, you're asking the person to your right."

Stephanie started, "OK, Julie, truth or dare?"

"Truth--it is too early for a dare."

Stephanie reached over to the bowl of truth questions and picked one, "What was it like the last time you gave head?"

Julie (in the green sweetheart top with orange trim and a bear logo) asked, "Boy or girl?"

We all jumped in, "Either."

Julie started, "After 10 minutes of kissing and sucking my tits, our clothes came off and we 69-ed for another 10 minutes. Her pussy was so soft. I sucked her lips and licked them gently. I then licked her clit until she came."

Once Julie paused, Marina said, "Good start! Now you can ask me since I'm next to you. Since I made the cards I'll let you pick."

Julie reached into the Dare bowl and pulled a card. "Describe what you like about the person asking this question in a sultry voice."

Marina (in her orange pleated tennis skirt with black trim and a v-neck shell) lowered her voice a bit and said, "Julie has a beautiful Italian complexion, lovely grey eyes, hair like Wonder Woman's, bigger tits--which I can't want to see--and lovely hips."

Julie fanned herself a bit.

"Now I get to ask Kim: truth or dare?" Kim pointed to the Dare pile.

Marina grabbed a dare and asked, "Kiss the person asking this question."

Everyone hooted. Kim (in a gold with white trim crop top and matching a-line skirt) leaned over and gave Marina a quick peck on the lips. "No, no, you don't get off that easy." Marina grabbed the back of her head gently as Kim leaned over and french kissed her for nearly a minute.

Kim exhaled after. "Was that better."

"Yes!" We all cheered.

Kim turned to me and asked, "truth or dare?" I picked truth, and Kim asked the next one in the bowl, "What is one thing you'd change about yourself?"

"Wow. Can I pass on that? I mean, I think you all know--even Kim, Nikki, & Julie, I bet they told you--I've changed a lot in the past 6 weeks or so."

Marina asserted herself, "Nope, you've got to give us something."

"Well, OK, but only if everyone takes a sip of wine." They all did, me too. "Alright... well, thanks to Sharon I think you already know I had an orchiectomy. I think I do want to go all the way--I want my own pussy." Marina got up and gave me a hug and soon all the girls had piled in to give me a huge hug as well as a few kisses.

Everyone got back to their seats and Sharon raised her glass and said, "A toast to Autumn: one of us!" We all had another sip.

I turned to Nikki and said, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Nikki responded.

I asked the next one in the bowl, "If everyone else takes a sip, you must take off your top." We all were happy to have another sip given the reason, so Nikki was in just her white sports bra, yellow "gladiator twister skirt" and panties.

Nikki turned to Amy. Before Nikki could even ask Amy said, "Dare."

Nikki asked, "Flash your tits out the window if everyone will take a drink." We all did, so Amy walked over to the window with Nikki. Amy lifted her top and bra up as Nikki pounded on the window for a minute. We all scrambled to see if anyone would see and sure enough there was a couple out for a walk. Amy put her top down as we all giggled back to our seats.

Amy said, "Now I get to ask Sharon: truth or dare?"

Sharon responded, "I think I like the dares more because everyone else has to drink."

Amy read it, "If everyone else takes a sip, you must take off your top."

Sharon said, "Hey, Nikki just got that one."

"About half the dares are to remove something in this round." Marina explained. "Each round gets... more interesting."

Sharon pulled off her top leaving her in a baby blue sports bra and baby blue tennis skirt with gold trim.

She turned to Stephanie who pointed to the Dare pile. Sharon read it, "Give the person asking this a 5 minute massage, if they do a shot of schnapps." Sharon thought about it as Marina got up to pour the shot.

Sharon drank the shot, then laid down on the couch as a few girls got up to make room. Stephanie started caressing her back then started getting deeper into her shoulders then her lower back. But 5 minutes were up very quickly.

We all got back into our places and Stephanie turned to Julie. Julie said, "Well, I started with truth, so I'd better take a dare."

Stephanie read it, "If everyone else takes a sip, you must take off your top." Of course we all took sips, and then Julie was in just her white sports bra and green with orange trim a-line skirt.

Julie turned to Marina and asked, "How long is round 1?"

Marina explained, "Until the first person without a top is asked to remove it again. Then everyone with a top has to take off their top *and* bra!" We all giggled.

"So, dare?" Julie asked. Marina nodded yes. Julie said, "If everyone else takes a sip, you must take off your top." So now Marina was in just a black sports bra with an orange pleated tennis skirt with black trim.

By now Nikki, Sharon, Julie, and Marina had lost their tops. Amy, Stephanie, Kim and I still had ours.

Marina turned to Kim who said, "I'd better pick dare--I don't want to be the first one completely topless!"

Marina read the next dare to Kim, "Play with yourself over your panties for two minutes, if everyone else takes a sip." After we all took a sip (and Marina refilled our glasses), Kim lifted her skirt.

Marina Sat beside Kim to get the best view. "We've got to make sure you're really doing it." Kim began tracing her lips with her fingers then settled on her clit where she began pressing it in a circular motion. We could see her white panties getting a little wet by the end of the two minutes.

Kim turned to me and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"I did truth, so now a dare."

"If everyone else takes a sip, you must take off your top." Kim read.

"Yes!" I said as everyone took a drink. Now I was in just my white sports bra and white with red trim a-line skirt and red panties.

I turned to Nikki who also pointed to the Dare pile. So I read the next one, "Kiss the person asking this question." Nikki's lips were full and I soon found very kissable. We leaned in together and kissed, she slipped her tongue into my mouth, but even just the sensation of her full lips touching mine was incredible. It was probably the best kiss I'd ever had.

Once we pulled away, I had to fan myself. The other girls applauded.

Nikki turned to Amy who said, "Let's change it up--truth."

"What was sex like for the first time?" Nikki asked reading the next card.

"It was with my college boyfriend. I was so ready. At first it felt great. I felt so full of warmth and pleasure. But then it was over almost before it began." We all laughed.

Amy turned to Sharon, "Truth or Dare?"

Sharon pointed at the Dare pile.

Amy read the next one, "If everyone else takes a sip, you must take off your top."

Sharon giggled, "I knew it! Alright Stephanie, Amy, & Kim... time to take off your tops and bras!"

Marina got into it as well, "We want tits!" The rest of us picked up the cheer, "We want tits, We want tits!" So a minute later they were topless. Stephanie was in just her gold with white trim a-line skirt showing off her modest but perky breasts with small areolas. Amy also had modest sized breasts but larger areolas. She was down to just her white with blue flow-y skirt. And Kim had larger (but not overly) breasts and matching areolas. Her skirt was the yellow gladiator twister skirt.

Marina switched the bowls of truths and dares to round two. "Now we go to the person to the left of you."

Sharon turned to Julie who said, "I'll take a dare."

Sharon read it, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink. If you do have your bra off... well, We'll save that for later." We took our sips and then Julie's bra was off leaving her with just a green with orange trim a-line skirt and panties. Her breasts were large but not sagging. Here areolas were also fairly large.

Now Julie looked over at Stephanie who said, "I'll do a dare too."

Julie read it, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink. If you do have your bra off put whipped cream on your tits then let each other girl have a lick."

Stephanie laughed and said, "I'm not sure if that's more a dare for me or you all."

Sharon replied, "I don't care, I get to lick another girl's tits." We all giggled as Marina handed Stephanie the whipped cream. Once Stephanie squirted it on her nipples, Julie and Marina licked it off first because they were closest. Marina squirted a couple more dabs on Stephanie and this time Nikki and I licked it off. Then it was Amy and Sharon's turn. Finally Kim got both tits to herself.

"That felt good!" Stephanie said. "I could get used to this game." She turned to Sharon who said, "Lets change it up--truth."

Stephanie read the card, "How many times a week do you have sex?"

"Not enough," Sharon said. She was married to Tom, but they had been having troubles. It wasn't too long ago that Marina and I had a foursome with them to try to jump-start things.

"Nope, you've got to give us more."

"OK, once a month, if that, with my husband... but I'm hoping to increase that with you girls." We all giggled.

Sharon looked over at Amy who said, "Dare, definitely dare!"

Sharon read the next dare, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink. If you do have your bra off rub your pussy through your panties for two minutes while two girls you choose lick your nipples."

As soon as that was said the rest of us all put up our hands and started hooting for attention.

"Well I'd better pick Julie since we came together," we all giggled at that phrase, "and I'll pick Sharon since you asked the question." Sharon and Julie leaned over to kiss and lick Amy's nipples as Amy's hand reached down to her panties. She closed her eyes. Sharon flipped up Amy's skirt so we could all see her hands touching her clit above her panties. Amy's breathing changed. She began panting.

"That's over two minutes," Marina announced, looking at the clock.

"But I need more time!" Amy protested.

"Sorry, maybe next round... let's keep you wanting more," Marina said and gave Amy a kiss and a crooked smile.

Amy turned to Nikki who asked for a dare. Amy read it "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink. If you do..." Nikki pulled off her bra even before the question was finished showing her rather large tits and medium areolas.

So now the only girls with bras on were Sharon, Marina, and me.

Nikki turned to me and I pointed to the truth pile. "Dares are fun..." she said with a wink.

"Alright, twist my arm. Dare."

Nikki read it, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink..." They all had a sip, so I took off my bra showing my small budding breasts and small but growing areolas. I was a little self-conscious since I had only been on hormones a short time, but Nikki said, "So cute..." and I immediately felt better.

Kim turned to me and said, "Dare."

So I read the next card, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink. If you do have your bra off pick a girl also with her bra off and rub your tits together for two minutes."

Kim looked at me and said, "Would you like to?"

"I'd love to, this is sooo fun!" So we stood up facing each other as the other girls cheered. We hugged and slowly shifted our weight, rubbing our tits together. Somehow it only felt right to kiss as well.

After two minutes of bliss, Kim looked at Marina who had the next turn. "Definitely Dare" Marina said.

Kim read it, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink..." We did, and Marina did showing off her perfect medium tits and cute areolas. (I am biased.)

Marina looked over at Julie who said, "Why not Truth?"

Marina read the next Truth card, "Besides the person you came with, who here would you most like to fuck?"

"Autumn."

I blushed and said "Why?"

"Because it is so beautiful and courageous what you're doing and I want to reward that." She walked over next to me and gave me a sweet kiss.

Julie looked at Stephanie who was next and said, "Dare."

Julie pulled the next card and read it, "If you haven't taken off your bra take it off if everyone has a drink..."

Stephanie said, "Well, well, well... I'm already out of my bra, so I think Sharon being the only person remaining with hers is losing her bra and skirt!"

"Nope... wait." Marina said. "You girls didn't read the rules carefully... We leave our skirts on--they're all too cute, like us. Panties come off next!"

Amy got up and took Sharon's hand to help her overcome any bashfulness. Sharon stood up and pulled off her bra showing her medium breasts and matching areola. Amy then reached under Sharon's baby blue with gold trim tennis skirt and pulled down Sharon's baby blue bikini panties.

"On to round three," Marina announced as she brought out a new set of questions. "Now we go back to the right again."

Sharon looked at Stephanie, "Truth or Dare?"

"The dares are too much fun!"

Sharon read the next dare, "If you're still wearing panties, let the person asking this question take them off with her mouth. If you've already taken them off..." We all giggled.

Stephanie stood up and Sharon knelt in front of her. Stephanie pulled up her yellow gladiator twister skirt and Sharon grabbed one side of her yellow high-cut panties with her teeth and pulled them down a bit, but then had to switch to the other side. Sharon alternated a couple of times, but then Stephanie shimmied a bit and they fell to her ankles.

It was Julie's turn. "Truth--or else we'll all just be picking dares."

"What's something most of us here don't know about you?"

She laughed, "That's easier for me than some of you who've known each other for a while since I'm a 'plus 1'... How about that I'm post-op transgender?"

"Wow" we collectively said--well, except Amy who brought Julie and had known her for a while. Julie was an old friend who was visiting the area, so she hadn't met even Marina before.

Nikki jumped in and said, "I am too!" They kissed and we all cheered and hugged each other.

Nikki added, "Stephanie thought it would be good for Autumn to meet someone who had been through the whole process."

Amy said, "And that's why I invited Julie--plus she's hot." They kissed.

After another round of hugs, it was Marina's turn. "Well, I guess I shouldn't do a dare every time, so truth."

Julie pulled the next Truth card, "What would you like to try in the bedroom?"

Marina answered, "Locking my girlfriend in chastity and having full power over her." They all looked at me and giggled.

"Seems like I'll be having another new experience soon..." I commented

Marina turned to Kim who asked for a Dare. Marina read the next one to Kim, "If you're still wearing panties, go to the closet and let the person asking this take yours off. Stay there for 5 minutes. If you aren't... well, we can skip that."

Marina took Kim's hand and led her to a large closet we had. Of course, as soon as the door closed we all quietly crept to the door to listen.

"I love your hair," I heard Marina say. Kim laughed and said, "Thank you for throwing this party. It's amazing. I'm having a really good time."

Marina replied, "It is going to get even better." Then we heard kissing. Next I heard what must have been Kim's panties sliding down her legs--or at least that's what I was guessing was happening. I couldn't make out anything else besides kissing until I heard both of them panting. They must have been rubbing each other's clits as they kissed. Marina's moans crested first, then Kim's.

In the middle of Kim's orgasm, Sharon opened the door. We all got to see Marina standing and hugging Kim next to her, rubbing her clit as she finished her orgasm. Sharon said, "That's so hot." Then Sharon stepped in to kiss them both. Marina led them out of the closet and we all found our seats.

Kim looked at me because I was next. "After that, I've got to do a dare."

Kim read the next one, "If you're still wearing panties, go to the closet and let the person asking this question take yours off. Stay there for 5 minutes." Kim continued, "I get to go to the closet again!" She took my hand and we walked in.

12