Autumn Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They are comfortably silent as he does, each basking in the glow of total satisfaction; his closeness to her and the gentle care that he uses when handling her is all the aftercare she needs after the rough scene. He helps her wash the rest of her body, pays special attention to the harm he has caused her, and helps her into something to sleep in. As she readies herself for bed, he changes the sheets, the soiled ones end up tossed into the laundry and fresh, crisp linen is ready and waiting for her as she heads toward the bed. The slip he's oicked for her shows off her curves, highlights the perk of her nipples through the thin silk in the same suggestive way that robe did, and he finds himself growing hard again just thinking back. She knows, sees the hungry look return to his eyes, so she teases him, walking toward him with steady eye contact and a suggestive sway to her hips. He growls at her, a warning that she will regret teasing him, but they are both too tired to follow through on it tonight.

Tomorrow is a new day, however, and waking her up in ropes is an extremely appealing idea...

12