Ava Awakens Her Inner Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Ciara's BFF joins her as a slut.
3.2k words
4.48
19.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot summer day.

The doorbell rings.

Ciara was working out. No one was home except her mom's boyfriend Matt who was answering business calls in the master bedroom.

Her sweaty body glistened, wearing only a pink sports bra and tight black booty shorts with white tennies.

She had totally forgotten her childhood friend Ava was stopping by to visit. She had not seen her since they graduated high-school and went their separate ways to different colleges.

Ava had been staying the summer back in her college town but was home for the week and her dad insisted on her visiting Ciara.

Neil, Ava's father and Ciara had run into each other at the neighborhood summer kickoff party and Neil couldn't stop talking to Ava about her and how much she had changed since high-school.

Ciara opened the door with a huge smile.

"I'm such a ditz. I totally forgot you were coming over!"

"Come in, girl! It has been ages! I'm so happy you are here!"

Ava couldn't help but take in her friend's appearance. She looked like a fitness model. Her wavy blond hair, her make-up was much more than she would ever wear during the day, yet alone working out and there was only so much Ciara's sports bra could do to hold in her large boobs.

Ava's dad told her that Ciara had a boob job and Ava could not help but admire how amazing they looked.

"Wow, Ciara, you truly look amazing!"

"Ah so do you girl. Let's go get changed for the pool. I can't wait to catch up with you."

In Ciara's room, the two made small talk as they changed. Ava had been in this bedroom thousands of times. It no longer looked like a teenage girl's room. It was now more sophisticated and elegant.

Ciara pulled on a neon lime thong swim bottom, with a neon pink block of color on the tiny piece of front fabric. A sexy v-cut on the back. Ciara has no tan lines on her breast and no intention to wear a top out at her pool.

Ava brought a thong too. She spent her childhood at Ciara's parents' pool. Ciara's mom was hardly ever home and her dad was always pretty careless with what the girls did at the house and spent most of his time in his home office working.

This was a place the teenage girls could get away with lounging around the pool in their thongs and even tanning topless.

Ava felt a little shy and envious now around her friend. Her all natural nineteen-year-old body still looked innocent. Although she didn't feel like a knockout blond like her friend, Ava is beautiful. Light brown hair, about 5 feet, 5 inches, a tight teen body with great curves and a firm pair of size B tits. Her thong was red and skimpy.

Ava took in her friend's appearance.

"They look amazing! Your boobs."

Ciara smiled at her, giggling as she raised a finger to twirl her hair. "What can I say?"

"How does it feel? Can I touch them?" Ava asked casually.

Ciara giggled... "sure."

Ava boldly put her hands on Ciara's breasts. It removed all the tension, and they felt like childhood best friends again. Ava squeezed and lifted them. "These feel fantastic! I can't believe how big you went." Ava giggled.

Ciara giggled back. "I asked the doctor to keep them looking more natural. They are much bigger than I had originally intended, but I love how they make me feel and how they look"

"They truly look and feel amazing Ciara, you look amazing! I hope one day I can afford to get mine done." Ava told her.

Ciara's family has always been much more wealthy than Ava's. Her rich friend. It was something Ava has always been jealous about but Ava has got to enjoy Ciara's family wealth being her long-term childhood friend.

Ciara completed her pool outfit with a sheer robe and heeled sandals. Both touched up their make-up and Ava went heavier with her own make-up, even putting on lipstick, which felt a little silly since they were only going to hang out by themselves in the pool.

It felt sexy and fun dressing up with her old friend.

Out at the pool with drinks in their hands Ava commented, "Your parents' house is truly amazing!"

They were sitting by the large pool with built-in waterfalls and surrounding gardens. An outside dining area and the space they were lounging, talking and tanning.

The house has direct access to the pool from the kitchen, living room and the master bedroom where Matt was working while looking out at the two hot teen bodies half naked.

Ava admired how stress free her friend seemed. She had confirmed that Ciara had dropped out of college. Ciara was studying at UCLA. Ava knew how mentally capable she was. She couldn't help think about why anyone would want to give that up?

But, more and more, she thought about it, Ava realized that her education and her career goals were not something that excited her. She herself felt loss.

"It seems like your life stresses have just fucking disappeared. You are the smartest girl I have ever known, Ciara, and you have dropped out of college. What the fuck?" Ava giggled, and so did Ciara.

Ciara explained to Ava how her family is already wealthy and her father takes care of her and is totally supportive of her not going back to school. Ciara also explained how her mom is openly dating a rich business executive, Matt. He has promised to take care of her financially and has a lot of business connections if she desires to work.

"Doesn't your dad fucking care your mom is dating another man?" Ava blurted out.

Ciara giggled. "He doesn't really have a fucking choice, plus it turns out he is what they call a cuckold and it turns him on my mom having a boyfriend."

"My dad is a total weak pervert!" Ciara laughed

Ava laughed back. "Sorry to say this Ciara, that is so true. I always thought your dad was a pervert."

They both laughed as they drank their margaritas. Laying on loungers, the sun warming their bodies. Both of them felt like best friends again and couldn't understand how they drifted apart the last year.

The sound of the sliding glass door from the master bedroom opening interrupted the conversation.

It startled Ava, and she went to cover up but saw it didn't startle Ciara at all.

"That's just Matt, don't worry about him." Ciara said as she smiled and waved towards Matt.

"Hi daddy!" Ciara said loudly.

"Hi baby-girl, who is your sexy little friend?"

"This is my best-friend Ava. I can't believe you havn't met her yet." Ciara giggled.

"Well, good to meet you, Ava." Matt said in a firm tone.

Ava waved and giggled, whispering to Ciara. "Did you call him daddy?"

Ciara giggled back. "Yes, he likes when I call him daddy."

Ava looked at Matt. Tall, with salt and pepper hair, full of confidence and sex appeal. A big, strong, older man. Ava never felt attracted to men as old as Matt, but she couldn't help it.

"He is fucking hot, Ciara."

Ciara giggling again. "He is, isn't he?"

Matt had on only a white robe.

His face has a strong, masculine appearance that demanded the girl's attention. His prominent jaw line and square chin

He sat in a chair close to the girls. A cocky man, he still could not believe he was looking at the two beautiful topless nineteen-year-olds in front of him.

That he has already fucked his middle age girlfriends teenage daughter.

Turned her into a total mindless cock slut.

How he was planning to fuck her right now in front of her innocent looking teen friend was making his large, thick cock harden, pushing against the opening of his white robe.

He thought to himself about the future he has planned for Ciara and his arousal built more. He couldn't take any fucking more.

Ava was silent, watching his cock pushing out of his robe as he smiled at the girls.

Ciara licking her lips in hunger.

"Crawl over to me, my baby-girl."

As if in a trance. Ciara didn't hesitate to stand and start to walk towards him.

"No, crawl to me." He says in a firm tone.

Ava is breathless. Watching her friend as Ciara drops to the ground on her hands and knees. A slow, seductive crawl, pushing her ass in the air.

Seeing nothing like this before, it captivated Ava how sexy her friend looks crawling towards this man. Her large round breast, her neon thong and tight sexy ass.

Ava's pussy dripped with arousal.

By Matt's side, he grabs one of her boobs and squeezes her nipple hard.

"good baby-girl, tell me what you want."

Looking into his eyes. "I want your cock inside me, daddy!"

Matt grabbed her by the back of her head and guided her mouth down onto his cock. She nearly gagged, but began bobbing up and down obediently.

He stared at Ava as she squeezed her own small breast. She was sitting facing them, her legs spread. Matt could see her wetness soaking her bathing suit.

Matt held Ciara's head as he fucked her mouth. Pulling her off, he kissed her passionately.

"Do you want to share with your friend, baby-girl?"

Ciara smiled and looked over at Ava. Seeing Ava's hunger for cock too. She used her finger to beckon her over with a smile.

Ava had an instant panic. Thinking about her young boyfriend at school. She couldn't cheat on him, could she? Ava is not that type of girl. Separately, she has only dated and had sex with two boys. Both she dated for months before having sex with them.

This was so raw! Her arousal felt animalistic. She could not deny she wanted this. Not just Matt, but she wanted Ciara as well.

Her thoughts disappeared as she was now on her hands and knees, crawling toward Matt and Ciara.

By their side she heard Matt say, "Good little girl."

Her lips were soft and made Ava relax. Their tongues interlaced. It was comforting kissing Ciara.

Ava then felt Matt's hand lightly grab her hair and pull her towards his cock. Never has Ava seen a cock the size of Matt's. Thick and long, a large circumcised head. In her hand, it feels heavy. It is dripping with pre-cum. She licks the tip to taste it, then takes the head into her mouth and sucks it.

"Your so hot Ava!" she hears Ciara say.

That puts her over the edge. She sinks, her entire mouth filled with his cock. Ava does gag, causing her eyes to water but continues to suck in rhythm, trying to take it all.

Ciara has Matt's large balls in her mouth. Matt holding both their heads. The 45-year-old with two gorgeous teens pleasing him. He feels powerful. Both their tiny bodies competing to give him pleasure.

They take turns sucking him. Both kissing each other with their mouths around his shaft.

He slides his right hand back to Ava's ass and grabs it. Pushing his fingers into her wet, tight pussy as she loudly moans.

His thoughts are dirty and impure.

He knows when he slides his cock inside her it will be a sexual awakening.

She will never be the same.

She will crave his cock like all the women he fucks.

She will do anything he wants her to, to have it.

Grabbing her head and pushing her down, she deep throats him. "Good fucking little slut!"

Ava has never had a man call her a slut and her body tingles with arousal as her pussy tightens around Matt's fingers.

Matt a cocksman feels the shift in her excitement.

"You like being a slut, don't you?" He pulls her head off his cock. Her eyes watering, her face wet with her own saliva.

She has never been so turned on before. "Yes, I love being a slut! She proclaims.

"Good little girl, we'll make sure you develop into nothing but a slut like your friend Ciara."

"You want that little girl?" Matt asks sternly

Ciara's pussy is dripping. She loves that her daddy thinks of her as nothing but a slut.

Ava screams in pleasure with Matt's fingers in her pussy. "Yes, I want that!"

Matt corrects her. "Yes, I want that, daddy!"

"Yes, I want that, daddy!" Ava moans as her body shakes in pleasure and her first orgasm hits her.

"MMM are you ready to fuck daddy little girl?"

"Yes daddy! Please fuck me!" She begs in his grasp.

With both of the girls on each side of him, each of his hands grabbing each of their asses, Matt walks them into the master bedroom. Sitting them on each side of him on the bed.

"Baby-girl, suck my cock again and get it nice and hard for your friend."

Ciara doesn't hesitate in getting Matt's cock back into her mouth.

Matt looks at Ava, grabs her by the arm, pulling her into him for a kiss. Making out with her, his hand goes to her tits. He squeezes them and twists her nipple. The natural breast feels great, but Matt prefers fake boobs like Ciara's.

Matt pulls Ava's petite body on top so she straddles him. Ciara adjust allowing them to get into position.

Taking Matt's cock, she rubs it against Ava's tight pussy. Ciara looks at her friend's pussy and isn't even sure she can take Matt.

Rubbing his cock against her, Ciara licks Ava's pussy, helping get it wetter. Her friend's ass is so hot she can't help but also run her tongue up, rimming her asshole.

Ava moans in pleasure. feeling Ciara's warm breath between her legs and her warm tongue licking her.

"Guide my cock inside her, baby-girl. I'm dying to fuck this sexy little slut!" Matt demands.

"Are you ready to fuck daddy Ava?" Ciara giggles

"How can I say no!" Ava giggles back

"Ooohhh," she moans. His cock slowly pushes inside her, splitting her open. "Ungh... Uhh..uhn.. Ohhhhhh..." Ava screams as his cock fucks her.

Matt can't take it anymore and grabs her by the hips, slamming his cock all the way in. He wonders if she is a virgin. She feels so tight around his cock.

"Oh my god! I have never been fucked like this," she moans. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"That's it daddy, fuck her, show her how I get fucked all the time. Turn my friend into a cock slut daddy!" Ciara encourages Matt.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes, I want this all the time," she screams. Her whole body shuddering as she cums.

"Little girl, you are going to fuck cock all the time. You want that? You want cock in your little pussy all the time?" Matt grunts

"Yes, yes, yes!" Ava screams as she bucks her hips up and down.

Matt pulls out and flips Ava over so she is on all fours on the bed.

"I want to fuck both of you!" Grabbing Ciara, he puts her on top of Ava stacking their asses on top of each other. Ciara's pussy rubbing against Ava's ass.

Matt slams his cock all the way into Ciara.

"That's it fuck me, fuck me daddy," she moans and quickly orgasms on his cock from the built up arousal "Oh fuck, Yes daddy, Yes!"

Ava and Ciara kiss passionately. Moaning and screaming as Matt alternates between fucking both their teen pussies doggy style. Ciara wrapping her arm around Ava's body playing with her tits.

Matt is now on his back with Ciara on top riding him. "hum, hum, hhh," Ciara makes desperate, filthy noises.

Ava playing with Ciara's nipples. "Fuck I love your breast, you are so fucking sexy Ciara, I want your breast so bad!" Ava leans in and sucks on her hard nipple.

Matt grunts, grabbing Ava by the ass. "If you are a good little slut after today, we might arrange that."

"I want to be a good little slut daddy, I'm going to be a good little slut!" Ava screams as Matt finger fucks her with Ciara bouncing up and down on his cock.

Ciara and Ava kiss passionately again, then switch positions.

This time Ava is riding Matt, and Ciera is playing with Ava's breast. Twisting her nipples and sucking on them.

"You want to get big fake titties, Ava?" Ciara whispers.

"Yes, yes!!" Ava screams.

"Men, look at you different Ava. Your boobs are like a statement, a declaration, and avowal. Everyone sees you for who you really are. The more people treat you like a slut, the more comfortable you feel to be one. You embrace the fun of sex.... Ava, I have fucked so many men since Daddy awakened me. You sure that is what you want?" Ciara whispers in her ear.

"Yes! Yes!" she whimpers "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I was born to be a slut! Fuck, your cock feels so good in me, daddy," Ava cried.

Matt fucked her harder. "God, I love your tight little pussy." He grunted, then grunted loudly again, not being able to take any more, filling her pussy with a load of his cum.

"Fuck! Ava's body tingled from her feet to her head as she started to cum with him. "Fuck me!!!! I can feel you cumming in me. You are the first ever to cum in me. It feels so fucking amazing!" Ava screamed and laughed.

Matt laughed, "I won't be the last one to cum in you."

Collapsing into his body, Ava kissed him. "Thank you, daddy."

Ava pulled off his cock, feeling every inch leaving her body as it plopped down onto his stomach.

Matt looked at Ciara, then glanced down at his cock. She knew what to do and went down to suck him clean. Ava quickly joined her. Side by side they took turns sucking him again.

"Oh my god that is so hot!" Ava gave a sweet little cry. Their slurping sounds and moans filled the room. Both asses sticking up in the air. When one bobbed up and down on his soft shaft, the other licked his balls.

Holding Matt's cock in her hand like she never wanted to let go, Ava kissed Ciara again. Sharing the taste of his cum on their tongues.

Both teenage girls lay in bed with Matt until he got hard and fucked them both again.

Late in the afternoon, giving Ava a big kiss and hug goodbye, Ciara felt so good to have her best friend as part of her life again.

At some point Ciara will have to tell Ava she fucked her father at the summer party, but that will need to wait and Ciara is sure she won't mind now that Ava has fucked daddy.

Ciara laughed and said, "There is no fucking way you can go back to school, slut!"

"No fucking way, slut! I have new goals in life."

"Thank you so much for everything today! I'll call you tomorrow, girl."