Ava Loses Clothes but Gains Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to show off what their thong left exposed, the pledges settled on letting the waist ride about as low as possible, around the upper curve of their butt. This choice left the skinny straps of their thong in sight, but kept the butt cheeks covered.

Once again, Ava seemed to have been singled out. There simply was not enough fabric to allow the skirt to cover her entire ass. She had to either accept that a substantial bit of her lower cheeks would be visible, or let whoever was tormenting her force her to abandon today's assignment. Checking herself out in a full-length mirror as the pledges filed out to head to the tent, she couldn't help blushing, but also saw, probably for the first time, that her fellow pledges weren't wrong when they told her she looked hot in this shameless outfit!

As she followed her fellow pledges out of the locker room Ava felt light-headed, still not sure she should, or even could make herself go out through the pregame crowds milling about outside the stadium with so damned much of her body on display. Her friends noticed her distress and, along with a few of their sisters waited for her, shielding her a bit as they worked their way to their tent. "We can provide some cover now, but when we start serving at the tent you'll be on your own," Tanya warned her, "are you going to be okay?"

Thinking back to the version of herself she'd seen in the mirror moments ago, Ava replied, "I think so. I was just having a hard time getting started, but my outfit's not all that different from what all the rest of you are wearing, and I don't want to let you all down, so yeah, I can do this!" She wasn't as sure she could handle the situation as she claimed to be, but once she'd told Tanya she would stay she felt like she was committed.

The cluster of scantily dressed pledges was noticed well before they reached their tent and they had customers 3 or 4 deep waiting for them before they were ready to begin serving. Ava's escort dispersed to begin working as soon as they were in the tent, so she began working herself, pouring beer into plastic cups and handing the filled cups and bags of chips over one of the folding tables lining the front of the tent while Maria handled the cash. Ava's face was still flushed when she greeted her first few customers, but after a few minutes she began to get used to her situation; the hectic pace and constant stream of customers left her no time to worry about her outfit.

After a few minutes, the pledges had hot dogs and burgers being grilled. The scene under the tent was getting to be pretty chaotic between the drink vendors, the cashiers, the pledges running trays of hot food to the various spots at the counter, and Tanya collecting cash from the cashiers and running it back to a fellow pledge in charge of a strongbox near the back of the tent. When one of her sisters carrying a tray full of burgers cut between her and the counter, Ava backed up slightly and raised the full cups of beer she was carrying high enough to let the reckless burger runner pass by.

"Emma! Be careful, you almost made me dump beer all over you," Ava scolded the burger toter before turning back to hand over the two red cups to her current customer. "Thanks," she said, mildly annoyed at encountering yet another so-called adult male too transfixed by the sight of a pretty girl wearing a small top to make eye contact. "Ugh, he's the worst one yet," she thought, "staring at my chest with his mouth actually hanging open!" She turned to take her next customer's order. "NEXT IN LINE,"she called out, but none of the men standing across the table spoke up right away, apparently struck dumb by the sight of her almost entirely uncovered boobs. She hadn't noticed yet, but her stretch to avoid colliding with the burger runner had caused the hem of her top to ride up. WAY up, several inches above her small pink nipples!

"Umm, I think I'm next," one of the men finally answered.

"What can I get you?"

"Two beers, and two bags of chips," he replied. She relayed the order to Maria and began filling two cups.

"Another ogler," she thought, "but at least this one is making an effort to look me in the eye some of the time."

Ava turned back to hand over the two cups of beer and noticed her customer wasn't reaching for the cups yet; since he was in the process of dropping a $20 bill into the tip jar she didn't mind waiting until he was ready to take the cups off her hands. "Thanks," she said, smiling warmly as he folded the bill to fit it into the tip jar.

Just as it looked like her customer was ready to take the chips, Ava heard Maria hissing at her, "Ava, what the fuck are you doing?"

With no idea what her friend was going on about, Ava asked, "just waiting on customers, why?"

"As extreme as our outfits are, I don't think we're supposed to actually be flashing the customers," her friend insisted.

"What are you talking ab...Ahhhh shit!" Ava squealed when she finally glanced down and saw her top bunched up high on her chest, her breasts entirely exposed. "Here, take these," she pleaded, shoving the cups towards her customer. He was still fiddling with the contents of his wallet, leaving her standing there effectively topless with a full cup of beer in each hand for another 10 or 15 seconds before taking the cups off her hands. As soon as her hands were free she tugged her top back in place, as much as its size allowed. Once she'd made herself more or less decent she picked up a couple of bags of chips and turned to hand them over to the big tipper.

Now it was her turn to have a hard time looking people in the eye; she was blushing deeply as she handed her customer his chips. Making her situation even more embarrassing, as she looked down to avoid eye contact she saw that her nipples seemed to be enjoying this fiasco, obviously stiff and engorged beneath the light fabric of her shirt!

Though she wanted to go hide somewhere far away, every one of the pledges was busy, so she stayed at her station and continued to serve the crowd, the nearest of whom had been close enough to see her accidental show. Even though she was careful to avoid repeating her performance, word of her inadvertent exposure seemed to have spread; the line of customers at Ava's portion of the counter kept growing right up to time for the game to begin and her tip jar was filling up faster than it had been doing before she flashed her waiting customer's. Though their generous tipping didn't bring about a new round of flashing, her latest customers seemed content to enjoy the sight of her working in her minuscule outfit.

Later that evening most of the ZSA members were relaxing at the chapter's house listening to various pledges telling the tale of how Ava had flashed her boobs. Every version was wilder than the one before; eventually the story morphed into one where Ava had intentionally stripped her shirt off entirely, and kept serving customers topless! Ava felt like she had to set the gathered sisters straight before the whole campus thought she was some kind of slut.

She protested, "It wasn't that bad!"

"Not that bad," Melanie repeated, "so, you're telling us you enjoyed getting naked? You got off on showing guys your boobs right outside the stadium?"

"No, no! I didn't strip," Ava insisted, "didn't actually take anything off, my top slid up a little, that's all. I just meant my exposure wasn't as bad as everyone is saying it was; the whole thing was probably over in half a minute, so I didn't even have time to get naked!" Despite her intention to minimize her accidental flashing, she was just making matters worse; she felt herself beginning to blush as her audience began to whoop and holler.

"So you would have gotten naked if you'd just had enough time?" Melanie asked, grinning wickedly.

"No, that wasn't...oh, never mind," Ava replied, now blushing deeply. She gave up trying to convince the crowd her brief exposure had been an innocent accident, hoping the discussion would move on to other matters.

Alone in her dorm room later that night, Ava found herself staring at the ceiling, wondering how she could have avoided her new notoriety, going all the way back to her decision to accept the obviously inadequate clothing, through her time serving customers and on to the ZSA post-game celebration. She had been embarrassed from the time she first put on the outfit, but as she thought back to the oh-so-brief time her boobs had been on display, there was another feeling at least as prominent.

Excitement, fast becoming, unmistakably, arousal! "Could Melanie tell, or was she just joking," Ava wondered, "Had everyone who saw the incident, or even just heard about it second hand, recognize something about my reaction I didn't see myself?" Replaying the incident in her mind, she paused when she came to the moment she first realized how exposed she was. "Why didn't I put the damned cups of beer down on the counter as soon as I could see my boobs were out?" The answer came from the warmth she was feeling between her legs as she relived, again and again, the most exciting minute of her whole year, maybe any year.

Whether or not she knew it, Melanie had been closer to being right about how being seen partially naked affected Ava. This was an entirely new experience for Ava, but as she thought about having had a bunch of men see her boobs her right hand found its way inside her panties. As she ran her fingers up and down her pussy lips she imagined herself back at the concession tent, serving customer after customer with her boobs completely exposed. Without even trying to imagine how it could happen, she slipped her middle finger into herself as far as she could while picturing her flimsy excuse for a skirt somehow falling off. When she imagined herself intentionally sliding her thong down, stepping out of the tiny garment, and casually continuing to wait on customers while completely nude, she groaned and rocked against her hand until her spasms subsided.

As she came down to earth Ava was happier than ever that she had paid the extra money needed to have a single dorm room; she cleaned herself up and tried to make sense of why she would be so excited by having parts of her body normally carefully kept covered become visible, and actually be seen. She was too tired to go online and see what she could find out about this previously unknown tendency, drifting off to a night of deep, contented sleep.

After the public and private excitement of Saturday, Ava's Sunday and much of the following week were almost eerily calm. Other than a couple of mandatory sessions at ZSA's house testing the pledges' knowledge of the history of the society and the local chapter, nothing much of note happened. All the pledges were a bit tense, knowing that the following weekend was when they would find out if they were being accepted as full-fledged ZSA members. Word was passed to the entire pool of would-be members that they needed to come to a meeting at the chapter's house at 8:00 PM Friday night.

Starting at exactly 8:00 PM, Marjorie welcomed the group, congratulating them, "well done, ladies, you've done well; I know you probably feel like we've been hard on you at times. I hope you all believe me when I tell you that it was all to be sure you all were the kind of determined, fearless young woman our society would be proud of, and that you were committed to doing whatever it took to prove yourself worthy of admittance."

"The good news tonight for all of you young ladies is that as of now you are all provisionally qualified to be accepted as full ZSA members."

"The bad news is that you still have one night of challenges ahead of you before joining us in the sisterhood of ZSA, one last chance to prove your commitment to doing what it takes to join our house," Marjorie continued, "but I don't want to make you too nervous; after all, every one of the sisters you are hoping to join made it through this phase, so you should be able to as well."

Tanya asked, "Can you give us a hint?"

Looking annoyed, Marjorie answered, "I'll just pass on the advice a senior member gave to me when I was a freshman; she told me, 'Wear clean underwear,' and it turned out to be good advice."

Marjorie ended her speech by telling the nervous pledges that they would receive detailed directions sometime before midnight the next night. For the group who'd worked at the concession tent with Ava, doing some kind of stunt in their underwear didn't sound so bad; after what had happened to her that day, the latest challenge sounded pretty tame to Ava. A nervous chatter ensued among some of the pledges who had somehow avoided the more risque tasks during the rush period, a few of whom made it clear they had no intention of running around in public wearing only lingerie.

Having already been seen by a bunch of people while wearing less, Ava couldn't help being amused by the more reluctant of her fellow pledges. Based on Marjorie's hints, she thought this last challenge seemed likely to turn out to just be some harmless silliness, just naughty enough to catch the attention of any bystanders and bring ZSA a small bit of notoriety. As the pledges filed out of ZSA's house, Maria got Ava's attention, asking, "So, what do you think they're going to have us do? Seems likely it involves us being seen in just our undies,"

"I think that's a given," Ava replied, "but I'd be surprised if it somehow ends up being more embarrassing, or more revealing!"

"More revealing?" Maria hissed, "I sure hope it doesn't go that way!"

"I hope..." thought Ava, "what exactly DO I hope?"

"Oh, gawd, I hope you're right," Maria whimpered, "Any more revealing than lingerie would mean being topless!"

"Not necessarily," Ava said, smiling, "it could mean being naked!"

"I, I mean, just no...I couldn't," Maria stammered, blushing, "could you? I know, you had the concession stand experience, but that was an accident, right? And as I recall you were only exposed a very short while."

"I'm not sure, but I really think I could. If Marjorie was telling the truth, all the full members did whatever it is when they were pledges; if they were all up for it, how bad can it be?"

Despite the brave face Ava maintained while talking with Maria, she had a hard time getting to sleep, tossing and turning as she imagined a wide range of possibilities for her coming task, any one of which she could soon be facing. But which one? One of the mild, safe ones, where her lingerie was indeed visible, but stayed in place? Or possibly one of the kind now keeping her from sleeping, where being seen in only lingerie was just a stop along the way to being fully exposed?

Waking up a bit after noon Saturday, Ava showered and shaved her legs, then, not having decided what sort of panties she'd be wearing later, shaved enough more to ensure just about any panties in her top drawer would cover what was left of her wispy strawberry blonde pubes. Stopping at the student center for coffee and a bagel sandwich, she ran into a couple of her fellow pledges, both of whom had just been to the local Target and showed her the matching red lace bra and panty set that several other pledges had already established as the default outfit for the night below the standard issue white button-down dress shirt and white linen miniskirt they always wore at house events.

Ava changed her plans for the afternoon; studying at the library was out, shopping for frilly lingerie was in. By the time the college shuttle bus got her to Target the red sets she'd been shown were sold out in any size even close to what she needed. Annoyed at first, she smiled as she decided that if she couldn't blend in with the crowd she might as well do her best to stand out. She managed to find two sort-of matching items; a sheer black bra and black tap pants just as sheer except for a small lace panel in the front. She was surprised to find anything so racy in Target and almost changed her mind and put them back on the rack when she noticed some of her fellow shoppers stealing sidelong glances at her selections.

"Just because I bought them doesn't mean I have to wear them tonight," she told herself on the bus ride home, peeking into her shopping bag several times as if she might have just imagined buying the two items. Tearing off everything she was wearing as soon as she made it back to her dorm room so she could try on her new garments, she paused a moment to look at them more thoroughly than she had in the store. She shuddered when she noticed she could read most of the text on the price tag right through the material at the bra's cups, but went ahead and put both items on. She was borderline terrified, less by the serious amount of exposure wearing only these two pieces of clothing would cause than by how much she was starting to look forward to being seen wearing them!

Not wanting to risk spilling anything on her new lingerie, Ava stripped both pieces off and placed them on her bed with everything else she'd be putting on once she received the instructions for tonight's mission. She got dressed in her everyday style and joined Maria, Tanya, and Emily for a light dinner at her dining hall. The four friends quizzed each other about whether they'd heard any details about their challenge, now just a few hours away. The only information any of them had managed to pick up was a snippet of conversation Tanya had overheard about a statue of a group of Civil War soldiers at the far west end of the Quad being involved in some way.

Despite all of the group except Maria claiming to be chill about whatever was in store for them, the conversation faded and none of the foursome had much of an appetite. The group left half of their food behind and split up to go back to their rooms and wait for their instructions.

Back in her room, Ava began to prepare for...something. The uncertainty was making her crazy, but other than getting dressed for the event there really wasn't anything she could do but wait. She second-guessed her plan to wear the racy lingerie, going as far as getting into a much more conservative bra and panty set before regaining her nerve and putting on the wispy new things she'd bought earlier in the day. Studying her look before putting on her skirt and shirt, she both dreaded the likelihood that others would soon see her the same way, and found herself becoming excited about exactly that outcome! By 7:30 she was dressed and pacing around her room.

A few minutes past 8:00 PM, Ava was startled by a knock on her door. She'd expected her instructions to come in a text or email, but as she approached the door she saw a sheet of paper someone had slid under it; she popped out to the hall, but whoever had delivered the paper was already gone. "How old school," she thought, then realized that the senior ZSA sisters running this show were probably trying to keep whatever they were setting up quiet as long as possible. The attempt to keep the upcoming event below the radar of the college's administration and security departments was encouraging in that it might keep the number of spectators down, but also probably meant that the event would be at least somewhat risque!

The instructions were simple, but clearly meant to reinforce the need to avoid letting anyone who didn't absolutely need to know about the event be alerted to it, at least before it began. Ava read them twice just to be sure; they read:

1) Tell NOBODY about this memo, even your fellow pledges or ZSA sisters; they could have their phone on speaker or leave it where someone could read texts. Destroy this message once you've read it.

2) Do not bring anything with you other than your room key; no purses, phones or anything else.

3) Do not tell anyone where you're headed; no roommates, boyfriends, girlfriends, nobody.

4) Feel free to hide behind sunglasses if you're worried about being recognized, but not too dark and no masks. Some parts of your route may be dark and we don't want you to get hurt. Baseball caps are okay.