Avalanche of Love Ep. 01

Story Info
Episode 1: I can't fly without you.
9k words
4.67
8.8k
12

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.


*****

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Are you ready for something a little different, my lovely reader? Well, I welcome you to Avalanche of Love. This is the tale of a couple of twin snow leopards, Kai and Kayla. It's a kind of sporty style romance about snowboarding, but the big highlight here is, ding ding ding! You guessed it, it's twincest!

I know that might not be everyone's cup of tea, but don't worry, I'm still working on my other serials too, so don't think I'll be stopping those, this was just a fun side-project I wanted to dip my footpaw into as well. There are some really cute moments and romance in this one IMHO, even without the obvious kink factor.

Anyhoo, I do hope you'll enjoy getting to know these two snow leopards as they explore their love for one another!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 1:

I can't fly without you

Her breath was hot on his throat as the vixen sighed in relief. She was a beauty to be sure, soft almost silky brown fur, tipped black at her ears and tail, with long sandy-blonde hair that was now thoroughly mussed. The fox's body was just as banging, those ample breasts squeezed up to his chest as she clung to him, a long toned leg draped across his own while she snuggled up to him in the afterglow of it all.

"Gods above, Kai... never had a cat do a number on me like that..." She huffed the words, her paw lazily tracing a clawed finger through the slightly sweaty fur of his chest, a soft bluish-white plateau with hard toned muscles beneath, dotted with brown spots but not overly so, just a few here and there.

He purred down into her ears, a proud sound in it while she snuggled closer. "Glad you enjoyed it, babe. That was awesome..." There was a light kiss to her forehead with his muzzle as the vixen grinned and settled against him. It didn't take her long and she was asleep, the fatigue from the intense session having taken its toll.

The leopard gave a faint sigh as his icy blue eyes shifted over to the slightly foggy window of the lodge, seeing fresh snow starting to fall, it'd make for good powder with tomorrow's lessons he had scheduled. This happened from time to time, at least once a season. One of his students would get a little too touchy as he held their hips, pant a little too hard while he helped them adjust their skis, and then there he'd be, with them in his room.

The sex was great, it always was, but he just couldn't get there, he never could. Even now, this fox was a knockout and she fucked him like a demon. He wore her out too but he let her assume he finished since he had a condom on, no need to make the vixen feel like she did something wrong.

Still, it had been a great session and a long day. It wasn't so bad falling asleep with a beauty like her in his bed. The snow leopard closed his eyes, giving another huff as he tried to wind his mind down, he had a full schedule tomorrow after all.

—♥—

"Hey, Kai! Think fast!" His eyes widened at the words as he rounded the corner right in time for a powdery snowball to sock him in the side of the muzzle. He gave out a shocked mewl from the sneak attack, the smaller leopard giggling as she started packing another snowball together while standing a few yards away.

"You sneaky little bitch!" Kai laughed out as he brushed snow off his muzzle and scooped up some snow of his own, quickly forming it into a clump before launching it at her. The younger female deftly juked away before taking a few steps forward and throwing her newest one at him.

He narrowly ducked it before dragging his paw through the soft fresh powder, sending a spray of snow out towards the other cat. She giggled and shielded herself, but the larger leopard used the time to close in on her and pounce.

Another playful giggle filled his ears as he brought her right down into the snowbank at the side of their family's home. She tried to struggle half-heartedly as he hissed out and grabbed her wrists, pinning them down slightly, the younger female offering him a grin at the gesture.

Her icy blue eyes met his, a deep contended purr filling her throat as they softened, her wrists gently tugging at his grip as she spoke out, "Where's your sense of humor, big brother?" She called him big brother since they were kittens, technically he was older by about twelve minutes according to the birth certificate anyway.

"Well, I was looking for you to ask if you wanted to go snowboard while the powder was good, but I guess you wanted a snowball fight instead, Eh Kayla?" His long tail flicked about as he kept her held down, both of them dressed in their winter clothes of thermals and coats.

Her teeth flashed in a defiant grin and Kai gave a shocked mew as she deftly twisted from his grip, her paws jerking free as the smaller cat reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She said not a word, parting her muzzle for a moment before pushing into a kiss.

His own purr was loud in her ears as he returned it his paws moving up into her platinum blonde hair, the same color as his own, loud purrs and snarls coming from the twins as they shared the moment together.

The door to the house pushed open, the screen door always banging out against the wall since the support rod had failed on it years ago, but it mercifully offered them the moments they needed to pull from one another's muzzle as their mother called out to them, "Kid's aren't you a little old to be wrestling around in the snow?" She laughed out as the two offered one another quick knowing grins before clambering out of the snowbank together.

It had been like this for the two of them since they entered puberty together. Perhaps it was their bond, but while other teenagers pined over idols or other impossible loves, the two of them were more interested in one another. The two shared many firsts together as they grew into adults, from holding hands to first kisses. Of course, they kept their kisses and handholding far from the view of their parents.

Then big brother got a scholarship to another school and little sister a boyfriend. It was weird to do things with your brother like holding hands or kissing, of course, she needed to get a boyfriend! At least that's what her best friend told her, the one and only soul she had spoken of about it. They broke up before too long though, she wasn't interested in him, he didn't smell as good or treat her as well, he also only wanted to play video games and watch movies, she'd much rather be on her board.

—♥—

Her tongue lolled out of her open maw, her sharp teeth showing, a small puff of breath escaping her throat while she clutched to the deer she'd agreed to go with to his room. It was the middle of winter so she didn't have to worry about antlers getting in the way while the buck was sucking on her furred breast. She hadn't done so great today, barely breaking into the top ten. Still, she was popular and never had trouble finding a willing fan for attention. Maybe this time...

His tongue rolled against the dark peak that showed from the thin bluish-white fur of her chest, her breast plump and full, but not overly large. The leopardess clenched her sharp teeth, feeling the buck's paw down in her panties, teasing and working her up, but like any other time she'd tried with a male in the last few years, he just couldn't push her over that edge.

With a hungry huff, the buck pulled back, eagerly working his pants, tugging the zipper down as Kayla gave a little shake of her head while panting, "C'mon, now, you've not even gotten me off yet, at least finish what you started before you go pulling the goods out, yeah?"

His ears flipped up and he gave a half-hearted glare, some fan indeed. "Gods, give me a break, I've been working on you for ten minutes, I'll get it out of you once we get to it, sweetie." He gave her a matter-of-fact look but the leopardess showed her teeth in a snarl as she brought her bare footpaw up, giving the deer a little push back from her.

"Ngh... This isn't any fun anymore, I'm not letting you fuck me if you can't even get me off, love. I don't mean to be a tease, I'm just... not feeling it with you, nothing personal, love." She purred the words as she shifted to tug her shirt down, pulling her pants back up.

"Nothing personal? Y-You serious? I- I mean come on, Kayla! You really gonna just go ice queen on me here?" He clutched his open pants and the leopardess clearly could see the bulge outlined in them before she sighed and shook her head.

"It's not you, you're hot as fuck and... I just can't, I'm sorry, okay?!" She clenched her paws as she apologized again and quickly slung her jacket back on, rapidly getting her clothes together.

"Fucking tease... what the fuck..." He hissed the words out but at least he accepted it. She hadn't tried with a boy in almost two full seasons, the last one was so upset he tried to take it, granted she's an elite professional athlete and much stronger than she looked, it didn't go well for him, but she still felt guilty all the same.

"Okay, look, asshole! I said I was sorry, okay?! Sorry, I've got issues, sorry I ruined your night! Nothing personal, love..." She sighed and grabbed up her bag, leaving the buck standing there holding his pants as she stormed out with a final apology, stomping down the hall smelling like her own heat. She hated it, she thought she could pull the trigger this time, but her body just wouldn't get into it.

It wasn't like she was hooking up constantly, that was only the second boy she'd ever been with intimately. She wouldn't even let her first boyfriend get under her clothes. No one had made her heart sing like big brother had, she'd been happy to stay with him, but he wanted her to be safe, wanted her to find 'real love', or some bullshit like that.

After he left she focused on her training, made it into a snowboarding league, rose into the ranks, but never could break the top five. She was one of those girls you'd see at every event, always there but never placing very high. Her performance was so much more elite when she was in high school, but now that she was alone, she couldn't get that spark back.

"Big brother was always the better boarder... fuck... why did he just go be some stupid ski instructor?" She snarled the words as she stood down in the lobby, looking at the day's results on her cellphone, her eyes a little wet, both from self-pity and guilt for being an 'ice queen'. It's not like she wanted to string that poor buck along.

She frowned, then felt that ache of longing in her, it had been two years since he left for college, he left school with a minor degree and started working as an instructor, not even using any of the classes he went in for, he would have been better off just skipping it and going straight into the pro circuit as she had. Even making it into the top ten she made more money than he did from sponsorships.

Kayla furrowed her brows and thought about those days on the mountain, him holding her paw and helping her steady on the board, he always was better, he always did it for fun, she couldn't remember the last time she boarded for fun. Making up her mind she pulled up his social media profile and sure enough, it showed his place of business, Talon Frost Lodge.

She glared at her phone as she added the lodge's address to her GPS app, then stomped out of the hotel to catch a cab to the airport. She was originally going to head to her parent's house for a few weeks before the next competition, but now she'd bunk with big brother and they would get some proper snowboarding in, just like when they were kids, even if he didn't know it yet.

—♥—

Kai gave a sigh as he kicked the snow off his boots before trotting into the lodge, seeing the small family with the three kits off. The trio of puppies were all laughs and smiles as they kept waving goodbye to the 'really nice cat' that had taught them how to ski, their mother promising them hot cocoa before they left.

It was getting later into the day and though he had his schedule set to go until eighteen hundred, it was rare to get anything after the seventeen-hour mark. He had barely settled into one of the chairs before the large communal firepit of the lodge when his phone pinged right in his paw, his last slot being taken. His ears perked, the fire reflecting in the lone silver hoop in his left one, the client's name was just K.H.

He gave a casual shrug, it was only a few minutes until the time, he'd relax and grab a drink of water then see if they showed or not. He didn't wait long and had only finished half his bottle when his nose twitched, a familiar scent carrying on the air, something that made his stomach clench, old memories from a few years ago clawing free.

Realization dawned on him as he almost spat his mouthful of water out, K.H was his initials too, but it couldn't be! He quickly rose from his seat right as the smaller leopardess strutted into the lodge. She didn't need to look for him, she just followed his scent.

His jaw dropped, he'd not seen her in two years, and in that time, she'd filled out nicely, her hips a little more full, her breasts looking larger in her coat. She was looking him over with the same gaze, no doubt noting the more prominent muscles, stronger arms, and few more inches of height he'd added to her own.

"K-Kayla? Are you my client?" He stammered the words as the other snow leopard offered him a predatory grin, flicking her own perky ears, a matching earring to his, one of many matching things she shared. Onlookers could make no question about it, they were definitely twins, their spot patterns even looked similar, but Kai wore his own blonde hair a little shorter these days, only to his shoulder blades, while hers came back in a ponytail to the base of her tail.

"It was the only way to corner you, big brother. I knew if you knew I was coming, you'd probably run away again," She hummed the words with a smile, drawing closer, only a few inches from him now, her duffle bag and board slung over her shoulder.

He could clearly smell the heat on her, his own purr rumbling in his throat uncontrollably at seeing his little sister again before his ears jerked up as he processed her words. "I- I didn't run away from you, I went to school!"

She showed her own sharp teeth and pushed a paw to his shoulder, making him step back from the shove. "School for two fucking years, never coming home for holidays, never... coming to see me?!"

He hissed and looked away, his thick wiry tail whipping about as he tried to speak, "I didn't want to make your life complic-"

"Complicated?! Not seeing my big brother in two years made my life complicated as fuck, Kai!" She gave him another fussy glare hissing the words, and another shove on the shoulder, this one not quite as hard.

With a grunt, he stepped forward, his icy blue eyes meeting hers as she showed her teeth in a small snarl. "Kayla, I just... I was afraid of fucking your life up and..." He folded his ears, seeing they were starting to draw some onlookers, it stood to reason, wasn't every day you saw twins having a spat in public. "Can we talk about this in private?" He huffed out with a frown.

His little sister snatched his wrist and started pulling him out of the commons area, her tail whipping about as he looked down, seeing her round firm rear shift in the tights she wore. "Where's your damn room?" She hissed out, glaring over her shoulder.

"Uh... third floor, room thirty one!" He mewled out as she gave his wrist a harder jerk, leading him through the lodge and up the stairs.

Once they were in the room she slung her duffle bag and board down before glaring up at him, her paws clenched in fists as her tail whipped about. Kai frowned and rubbed the back of his head before composing himself a little. "Kayla... what are you doing here?"

"I wanna... I want to snowboard with you again!" She spat the words out with a glare on her face.

"Why? I mostly ski these days. I've seen you on TV, you're much better than I am now." He purred the words as he gave her a proud grin.

Her ears drooped and she took a step back from him. "Wait... you... watch me?"

"Every chance I get, yeah! You finished seventh in the last competition a few days ago!" He huffed the words out, sounding proud of her as if she'd won the gold from that event.

"Gods, how embarrassing... I've not finished top five or better all year, to know you saw how poorly I'm doing..." She hissed and looked away.

"Hey! You're in the pros, how many can say that? You compete with like fifty other riders too! You're totally a contender, sis! Once you hit your stride you'll be bringing medals home constantly!" Her big brother spoke the words proudly, clenching his paws as he grinned at her.

"Kai... I forgot how good it feels to hear you encourage me. I wish you'd not left home..." She sighed out the words and met his eyes, ears folding as she put her paws on her hip, her tail limply flicking.

"I needed to mature up, and I needed to let you have a chance to get out there and be yourself, Kayla!" He spread his handpaws. "And it worked, look at you, you're a pro now!"

"Stop being so fucking carefree about it! You should be on the pro-circuit too!" She hissed the words and showed him a glare.

"Nah... not a life for me, I just like to have fun doing it, I'm not the competitive type." He gave a lazy shrug at her glare.

"Those are the guys that are the best, stupid!" She snarled and pushed at his shoulder slightly, her anger showing again.

"Is that why you came out here, little sister? You wanted to talk me into getting back into the game?" He tilted his head curiously, her shoving paw never left his shoulder and had moved to rest on his chest.

"What? I..." She looked away, looking timid and small as she whispered, "I just missed you..."

His heart began to pound even harder in his chest, feeling her smaller fingers curl into a fist, gripping at his shirt as he stepped forward and just threw his arms around his little sister. "Gods, how I missed you too, Kayla! I missed you so much..." He purred the words down into her ears as she clung hard to his chest, blinking as his familiar heady musk filled her nose.

She couldn't help but purr louder as he held her, his strong arms, his scent, the feel of his chest. It all felt familiar and right, taking her back to when they'd sneak away to hold one another. Her forehead pushed to his chest, her pointed ears folded as she huffed out, "I just missed you, I wanted to be with you... board like we used to, play in the snow together... have fun, you know?"

"Don't you have fun when you compete, Kayla? It's more than just a job... you've always loved to comp-" He grunted as her small fist hit his chest, it wasn't hard, just a light thump.

"I love to compete with you, stupid! I- I don't really have fun doing it if you're not around..." She sighed the words but then shifted her arms, wrapping them around his waist, pulling closer.

The larger snow leopard ran his handpaw through the smaller one's soft blonde hair, raking through it gently, feeling her pushing up to him, her breasts squeezing against his chest while her tail slowly coiled about behind her, the scent of her filling his nose, his precious little sister he always swore to be with.

"I'm sorry, I guess it is my fault. I ran away because I didn't want to ruin your life, but all I did was make it harder." He sighed the words into her ears, watching them flick while she clung to him.

"Stupid... I love you, having you in my life makes me strong and..." She pushed from him, standing back as she showed her teeth with a hiss. "Apparently me being in your life makes you strong too!"