Avalanche of Love Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: You make this fun again.
6.5k words
4.81
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Did you enjoy that spicy introduction to our lovely twins last episode? I sure did! Well, there's going to be plenty more! Our snow leopards have more than just fun ahead, they've got aspirations and goals, so don't think they'll just roll around in the sheets all day!

But hey I was thinking about something my lovely reader. You know in my whole catalog, I've always used oral sex as more than a foreplay thing, did you ever notice that? It's true, I've put like a million words of content out but I've never just had a fully dedicated oral scene. Huh... who'd have thought?

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 2:

You make this fun again

Kai gave a little groan as beams of light started pushing in through the window, he'd not bothered to draw the shades and needless to say the snow outside just amplified the intensity of the morning light. He had woke up with girls pushed up to his chest before, but as her scent filled his nose and he looked down to see his little sister was the one snuggled up to him, his heart stopped before beginning to pound in his ears.

Last night really happened? He recalled it in an instant, of course, he recalled it, they had been wanting it for years. Still, a little part of him thought it might have just been a blissful dream, after all, he'd had more than his fair share of those kinds of dreams about her.

Kayla gave a little shift, her claws digging in slightly through big brother's fur, getting a closer grip as she snuggled up against his throat. He could hear her deep contended purrs rumbling in her throat before she began to push her muzzle under his own, marking him with her scent, as if he didn't already reek of sex with her.

The twins took a few moments to hold one another closer, deep purrs coming from their throats, muzzles pushing together as they took turns nuzzling and marking. Her claws eased from his fur as she finally, pushed her paws up his chest, rising up just enough to push her slightly open maw to his own.

Kai didn't resist her in the least, his own paws moving into her tangled mussed hair, rubbing his little sister's perked ears while they tilted their heads, deepening the kiss as their tongues began to explore one another.

They savored their first good morning kiss as lovers for several moments before Kayla gently parted and finally blinked her icy blue eyes open, staring back into big brother's identical ones, his own hair a tangled mess as well. She treated his ears to a deep heavy rumble of a purr before finally sighing out, "Good morning, Kai..."

He felt a shiver go up his spine, her voice making his heart leap as he struggled to not stammer the words out, "G-Good morning, Kayla... You look stunning."

"You're just saying that because I let you fuck my brains out, aren't you Kai?" She cooed out and pecked his lips a few times before climbing atop him.

"No way! You know I've always... T-told you, you were the prettiest girl I've ever s- seen..." He had trouble keeping the words going as the leopardess sat up before him, sheets and blanket gliding down the fur of her back, leaving his little sister on full display before him, perky ample breasts, soft but sloping hips, her long thick tail flicking behind her at his knees.

"So... tell me now, big brother... Tell me now that you've claimed your little sister as your mate," She purred loudly for him, even lifting her arms to fully display herself for him, the leopardess he'd not only mated last night, but even filled with his love.

"K-Kayla... you can use my name, no need to keep calling me 'big brother' when we're- Ngh..." He mewed out as her backside pushed back to his lap, grinding at the eagerly growing swell behind her.

"Hmm... you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I felt it jump and twitch when I called you... big brother, just now." Kayla gave him a knowing grin, grinding her backside against him, feeling him growing more hard from her teasing words and body.

"Tch! That has nothing to do with it, Kayla!" Kai huffed out, his cheeks feeling hot but his paws unable to resist as they moved up to cup and knead at those ample perky breasts his little sister sported.

"Going to take the high road, big brother? I for one enjoy hearing you call me little sister, especially when you were pounding the hell out of me last night." Her words were purred out in an unfairly sexy way that made his length jump.

"Is... that right, little... sister?" He gave her an eager grin, then shivered as he squeezed her breasts, feeling her peaks hard against his padded-palms. She was lifting her hips and he watched her lick her chops as she brushed him right up against her petals, teasing her brother's head right up against her entrance.

"Uhuh... do you regret it, Kai?" She quirked a brow, showing him a mischievous grin while her hips kept grinding.

"N-No way! I love you, Kayla!" He purred out and she felt his own hips getting in on the action now, prodding at her

"Well! Since you love me so, make me some breakfast, big brother, I'm staaaarving!" She shifted her hips and purposefully dropped her hips, letting the underside of his length glide over her petals, teasing her pearl as it gave a few throbs, then she casually hopped right off him.

Kai gave a protesting mew at her as she disengaged, calmly strutting over to the mirror on the dresser and raking her paws through her hair. "Hey! T-That's not cool, Kayla, just teasing me up like that and-"

"Look at the time, brother," She sighed out wistfully as she moved to find her bag of clothes. He glanced over at the clock, seeing he was due for a lesson in less than half an hour.

"Shit! Why did I sleep so late?!" He snarled out as he quickly climbed from the bed, hissing aloud as he started making his way through the bedroom gathering up his clothes.

"I'm sure pumping your little sister full didn't help your stamina, Kai," She purred out teasingly, enjoying watching her brother rush around naked, seeing his length still eager and twitching.

"Yeah but-" He mewed as she grabbed his arm and halted his movements to push him up against the wall gently. His ears perked as she moved in close to brush her muzzle against his, giving him a nuzzle.

"Are you sore I teased you, Kai? Want little sister to... make it better?" She pushed up to him and slowly slid down his body until she dropped to her knees, purring up at him as her paw grasped his still throbbing length, giving it a few pumps as she watched pre bead from the tip.

"K-Kayla, I don't think we have ti- iiimee.... Ngh!" His tongue lolled as she pushed the tip right into her maw. She looked up at him, batting those icy blue eyes innocently as she gently began to move her head, focusing on keeping her sharp teeth away from him.

Her movements were awkward and clumsy, but she'd always wanted to taste him and even studied up a little on how to do it well for him. Granted, reading up and putting it into practice were two very different things.

"Gods... little sister..." He panted out as his paw rested on her head, rubbing as she suckled gently, her saliva rolling down what wasn't pushed into her maw, dripping off his sacs.

Kayla parted her maw, pulling back and looking up, her tongue lolled with just the tip of his length resting against it before she gave a sharp little flick, making him shutter. "Ha... I felt you throb so hard as you called me that... perverted big brother..." She hissed the words seductively, feeling him jump slightly in her paw while she stroked, feeling a particularly hard pulse when she used those words.

"It's okay, Kai... I've been dying to taste you, I'll take care of you so you can get to your lesson, you can just return the favor laaaater..." She purred the words, dragging that last one out before she pushed him right back into her maw, working him as her head bobbed back and forth gently.

"Gods... Kayla... S-sister..." Her ears flicked at that once again but she let him use whatever terminology he liked, it made her stomach twist when she called him 'big brother' and likewise when he returned the gesture.

She felt daring and tried to get more down, now taking over half of big brother's cock down, feeling the large length nearly bumping at her throat. A shiver rolled up her back, tasting his musk and eagerness, his breath hitching, making her know he was enjoying it, her paw ever-present, squeezing against it while she pumped him.

"Kay...la...huff... huff... s-so good..." He panted and tangled both paws into her mussed hair, gripping ears as he panted down, seeing his little sister dutifully sucking on him, his own tongue lolled.

She pulled back, letting him see a nice big trail of saliva hanging from her tongue to his tip. "Don't be shy, big brother... I know you daydreamed about this!" She spoke the words matter-of-factly as if he had confessed it himself, then plunged him back in, sucking more intently upon him, taking another inch or two down, her icy blue eyes blinking up at him.

"Gods! G-Gods!" He mewed out and moaned with her movements, his length jumping against her tongue while she moved back and forth. "I- I-"

She gave him a deep heavy rumble of a purr before pulling back, knowing big brother was already past his limit. Seeing him looking down at her she parted her maw nice and wide, letting him see little sister's rows of sharp teeth she had dutifully kept away from him, her tongue bowed and just his head in her mouth.

Kai sunk his teeth into his lower lip, his eyes wide at the display as he felt her give his length one more firm pump with her paw, then he mewled out in a loud moan as he watched the first thick rope of his love for her shoot forth, hitting the back of her throat deep in her maw, leaving a sticky trail along her tongue.

She gave him a half-lidded gaze, letting him see her take a few more gushes, then she snapped her muzzle back down on just the tip, swallowing down what she had as he kept giving her more. Of course, she'd never tasted a male's spunk before, but big brother was as musky tasting as he smelled, a little sweet but not nearly as salty as she had expected, perhaps because of his healthy lifestyle.

He moaned and cried out his praises for her in throaty blissful pants the whole time. Kayla took the last few ropes into her mouth, then when she was sure he was done she gingerly rose back up, pushing nice and close to her brother's muzzle before taking a slow elaborate gulp, letting him hear little sister take down the last helping.

Feeling him shudder, Kayla pulled back and even parted her maw nice and wide in front of him, letting him see she'd taken it all down before she slowly licked her chops while staring into his eyes.

"O-Oh, my gods... Kayla... I'm-" He grunted as she pushed away and turned, smacking him in the chest with her tail.

"Going to be late to your lesson if you don't jump in the shower, I'll make you some breakfast, but when you get back, I better have your muzzle between my legs returning the favor-" She looked over her shoulder with a knowing grin as she purred the last of the words, "Big brother..."

—♥—

"Did you disable your class enrollments going forward?" Kayla purred the words as she dropped her tinted goggles down, the sun still up but dropping fast, still it was high enough to make the snow blinding all the same.

"I did, man I hope this doesn't end up biting me in the ass," Kai grumbled and checked the fit of his boots before locking them into place on the board.

"Just give them notice tomorrow, the room is paid up so they can't kick you out." Kayla showed her brother a smug grin as she thrust a gloved thumb into her own chest. "You're mine for the next two weeks, big brother. I'll whip your tail back into competitive shape amongst other things we'll be doing together." She gave him a wink through the tinted glasses, the pet name having the desired effect as she saw his tail fluff a little.

"Yes, little sister," He hummed back as her tail flicked a few times, her own cheeks growing a bit warmer in the cold before she gave him a grin.

"I still expect your muzzle between my legs when we get back to the room," She huffed out in a smug tone and kicked off the hill to move down the connecting slope to the halfpipe. It was a small mercy this podunk resort had a halfpipe at all, even if it wasn't competition-grade, it'd still do for training.

The twins finished their first run and as Kai ground to a halt before her she put her paws on her hips, her goggles already lifted. "Gosh... well, your form is good, but I can tell you've not touched a pipe in over a year, that was sloppy."

"Of course I'm sloppy, what did you expect, Kayla?" He flicked his own tinted goggles up with a huff. She brazenly moved in and gave his muzzle a kiss right there in front of all the other boarders.

"I'll expect you to fuel yourself with my love... big brother." She patted his backside with a gloved paw, watching his tail fluff a bit before moving to unbuckle her boots from her board and saunter back towards the small lift.

So it went. The next three hours of daylight were spent practicing. It'd be a lot of effort to get himself into competitive shape in only two weeks, but at least he had been keeping himself busy with a job that was physically demanding. The snow and slopes were a daily thing for him, so at least he had that advantage. Still, there's a big difference between skiing and snowboarding, so once again when they were done, his body was letting him know it.

The hot tub was a gods send once the day was done, Kai happily lounging in it with a sigh, letting the rolling water ease his overworked muscles. He really did work a lot more boarding than he did skiing. Granted freestyle skiers would twist and spin just as much as a snowboarder, but he was hardly doing any of that sort of thing as an instructor. Truth be told, he would probably kill himself trying, he was a passable skier at best, he could teach people the basics, but he'd be insane to try to get air, do any sort of tricks, and hope to stick a landing.

He gave a little grunt as little sister pushed right up to him in the hot water, a deep happy purr in her throat as she pressed her plump breasts to his chest, nuzzling under his jaw, marking him. "You did good today, Kai, but don't let it go to your head, it's going to be a lot of work."

"Yeah, but if you're with me, I know I'll be able to, but I expect you to try your best too, Kayla. You better make sure to place at least top five next meet." He purred out and returned the gesture, his muzzle pushing against her own jaw as the twins took a few moments to nuzzle and mark one another.

"A tall order, I've... I think that seventh-place finish last meet was my best of the year." Kayla sighed against his throat, shaking her head.

Kai nodded as he kept her held close. "Even I could tell you're not as in tune when I was watching you on TV."

She snarled and pushed at his shoulder, leaning back in the water to glare at him. "Well! W-Who's fault do you think that is?! I can't be at my-" She hissed out as his paw pushed over her muzzle to silence her.

"I know... I'm sorry, I'll make sure to work hard, so you don't hold back either from now on, we'll finish the last of the season out together, then next season, we'll compete for who has the most points at the end!"

She gave an excited purr at that and grinned. "Yes! I don't care about the rest of the riders, I just want to compete with you, Kai!"

"I love competing with you too, Kay...la?" He huffed out as his ears folded as his sister slowly stood from the water, straddling him, her fur sleek and wet, shining in the light of the room, peaks hard and eager as she purred down at him.

"Big brother... you still owe me something..." She flashed her sharp teeth as the leopard beneath her bit his lower lip, nodding at the words before unceremoniously grabbing her hips. Kayla gave a shocked mew but felt him pull her forward, water sloshing as she grunted and planted a footpaw on the edge of the tub.

Both her paws tangled into her brother's wet hair as he shoved his muzzle right between her legs. There was no hesitation as his tongue started working her, started lapping at her pearl and reminding her no one knew her body like big brother did.

"Gods... Kai..." She panted out his name, rubbing his ears, her strong toned legs tensing as she braced, claws digging into his scalp as she felt his breath hot on her petals, that tongue circling and teasing, adding little hard flicks against her spot like she'd done to his head earlier.

It didn't take him long before she was cresting, a soft throaty mewl escaping as he felt little sister give in for him, lapping at her honey. "Ngh... your mouth is so good, brother..." She panted the words, then lifted her own ears as he gripped her hips and rolled her towards the edge of the tub.

Kayla found herself seated, Kai shifting to his knees in the water. The leopardess gave an approving moan and leaned back on her paws, feeling him move right back in for more. Of course, one wasn't enough, so she was happy to let him go down for more.

Deep eager purrs filled the room from both the twins as he lapped and suckled at her spot. Kayla lolled her tongue, mewing out and moaning while her big brother kept working her dutifully.

It only took a few more minutes of attention, she sighed and dug one paw into his hair once more, gripping a pawful of hair and one of his ears, hissing through her sharp clenched teeth as he brought her to her edge then threw her past it. His little sister's sweet mewling moans filled his ears, her walls clenching at his tongue as he lapped up her love for him once more, his tail lazily wagging in the hot waters of the tub.

Kai gave her a hungry snarl and rose up from the tub, his length fully slid free, jumping a little as his little sister hummed playfully and put a footpaw on his chest, pushing him back. He mewled out in protest as he fell back into the water with a splash, the leopardess purring as she casually rose up.

"That was just you paying me back, Kai... just assuming you're going to bang your little sister without even asking?" She purred the words, putting a paw on her hip, and giving him a knowing grin.

"R-Really? So you're just going to leave me wanting?" She could hear the pout in his voice as she gave a happy purr.

"I guess you'll just have to be very convincing once you get me in bed, eh Kai?" She hiked her tail as she moved over to the rack to collect a towel and wrap it around her. Of course, she'd happily have him in bed, but she loved seeing big brother squirm and fuss for her.

—♥—

A week and a half passed for the twins. Sure, there was lots of sex, each of them eager to explore and learn new things about one another, but there was also lots of work. The resort was a small thing with no lights for night activities, so once the sun went down, that was it.

Kai had cleared his schedule so they worked the daylight hours as much as they could, making sure to get plenty of practice. Kayla was more of a technical boarder, focusing on tricks more than speed. She still needed to have the amplitude to get into the air to perform said tricks though, so training in downhill speed with her brother would assist her in that.

Her brother though was more about speed, which of course lent well to getting nice and high off the wall of the ramp to do some of the big air tricks that really wowed judges. Even if you weren't a highly technical boarder, getting the amplitude to make elaborate tricks and sticking them, would usually garner you more points than shallow quick technical ones would. Also it wowed the crowds which sponsors always liked, so it helped butter that side of your bread as well.

12