Avalanche of Love Ep. 04

Story Info
Episode 4: Is it really just about us?
9.5k words
4.89
1.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

Things are going to be looking up for our twins this episode. Some big things are going to be happening for them coming down the pipe, eh eh? See what I did there? Pipe, halfpipe, snowboarding?... Nevermind.

Anyway, let's check in on them and see what's going on and why they're talking to someone very important on a video call!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 4:

Is it really just about us?

"Wait- You want to what?" Kai blinked at the screen of his laptop in disbelief.

The older leopard on the video call spoke again, "As I said, Kai, we feel you and Kayla would be perfect to represent our brand."

Kayla pushed up against her brother, the sides of their muzzles together, cheek to cheek as she stared at the computer screen. "Now hold on, Altima is the second biggest manufacturer of gear in the country. Call me skeptical but what's to say last week wasn't just a fluke for me and Kai?"

"Ah, you're quick on your footpaws, Miss Hannah. It's true we are taking a risk with this offer, but if our competitor Gemini decided to approach you, well..." The vice president of the company gave a shrug.

"So you're rolling the dice hoping we'll keep this momentum going. Twins would make for a good marketing gimmick." Kai nodded as Kayla purred against his jaw. Out of the view of the camera, she had a paw on his crotch, rubbing it and feeling his excitement.

"It's an investment for both of us. I've seen the boards you two use. We'll offer you a signing bonus as well as provide you with all new top-of-the-line gear from our company." The leopard on the call showed a toothy grin when he saw the two younger cats perk their ears at that.

"Okay, okay... just how big of a bonus are we tal-" Kayla bit her tongue as another window popped up showing the offer.

"Holy shit!" Kai hissed out and his sister felt him jump in his boxer shorts before he composed himself while she kept lazily pawing at his length through the silk.

"So, what happens if we both just bomb out next season then?" Kayla asked dryly.

"Then we eat the cost of the equipment and we'll renegotiate. We're asking for the rest of this season and all of next. After that we'll talk it over again, regardless of how well or poorly the two of you do, you'll only be tethered to our brand until then. Though I hope you'll remember who took a chance on the two of you at that time if you're doing well!" The older cat gave them a predatory grin as Kai and Kayla looked at one another with a nod.

"I have been dying to give your companies the slipstream X2 a whirl..." Kayla mused.

"I'll tell you what. We'll send you full gear and X2's to finish the season. After that, you two can train at our private testing facilities. We'll even hook you both up with X3's next season before they even hit the market!"

"Sounds like an offer too good to pass up, I'm still skeptical over the fine print, I want to give the contract a good once over before we agree to it. My sister and I don't even have an agent yet, so we're going into this blind." Kai perked his own ears and tilted his head introspectively.

"Big brother, relax, we're not getting scammed, this is an amazing offer!" Kayla purred out and then clicked her tongue as her paw slipped into the opening of his boxers, grasping and starting to pump against his length, the larger leopard snapping his teeth together hard, trying to keep his composure.

"Your sister has the right of it, Kai. I'll give you two a few days to look over the terms, but given you two are rookies and unproven, Altima is offering you the chance of a lifetime. We think you two have the makings to be something great together, and we want to be on the ground floor of that, and perhaps finally bump Gemini down off the top."

"Gemini sponsors Madeline and Hiroshi if you didn't know, Kai," Kayla called out conversationally, then gave his length a little squeeze, feeling him fully slid free now from his base, her paws gliding down to cup his sacs, her claws ever so gently digging in as he mewed out sharply.

"Ha! S-Sorry... got a leg... cramp..." He hissed out apologetically to the camera before composing himself and shooting a glare at Kayla before clearing his throat. "Ah... yeah! Let us look it over then, but I'd say go ahead and get that equipment ready for shipping if what my sister says is true."

"Splendid, I'll reach out to you two tomorrow to finalize, I hope this will be a prosperous partnership for all of us." He purred the words in a chipper tone before disconnecting the video call.

"Gods! Kayla what the hell!?" Kai snarled over at her as she gave him a playful grin and moved in, nuzzling under his throat as she squeezed his base once more.

"Ngh... it was fuuuun... you liked it, big brother..." She purred along his throat and then puffed against his fur, "Let's celebrate our new sponsorship..." Kayla hissed out while pumping at his length once more, precum dripping from her brother's head along her padded-fingers.

Kai lolled his tongue as she started full-on pumping him now, the leopardess licking her chops before releasing him and casually sliding his laptop to the side. Her panties quickly dropped to the floor before she gingerly sat down on the table in their hotel room, spreading her legs slightly. "Any ideas on how we should celebrate... big brother?" She quirked a furred brow as she purred.

Her brother was quick to tug those boxers down, that length of cock fully slid free and dripping for his sister. Kai slid his paws under Kayla's knees, tilting her hips up a little as he pushed that head right up against her slick petals. "Oh, I can think of the perfect way, little sister..."

Kayla gave a happy little mew as he pushed past her entrance, then her claws dug into his shoulders as she clung to her brother, feeling every inch glide nice and deep past her walls. The leopardess gave a soft groan once he settled against her core, her legs wrapped tight around his hips, pulling him deep inside, holding him there. "Fuck... Kai... brother..." She panted out, pushing her forehead to his chest, her tongue lolled.

"C'mon little sis... we can't spend all day like this, much as I'd like to. Still gotta hit the slope and practice..." He purred down into her ears, both his paws in her round backside, claws dug into that white-blue fur, watching that beautiful tail flick and coil for him while he stroked deep inside.

"Ngh... yeah yeah... fuck... right there, Kai... gods... love when you hit that spot, big brother..." Her footpaws rubbed at the base of his tail, giving him cute little mews with each pump he made, pushing her body nice and close, feeling him grinding at her core.

"All for you, Kayla... I'll never want another girl... ngh..." His teeth snapped together, whimpering as he felt her crush his intruding length, her honey dripping off his sacs while he kept pumping against her, hearing the loud deep purrs of his sister in approval of his words.

"T-That's right, big brother..." Kayla hissed and gently moved her paws to the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to her. "You're all fucking mine... I'll not share you with anyone..." She hissed the words as her muzzle pushed to his own, drawing him into a deep passionate kiss.

The twins tilted their heads to deepen their kiss, tongues rolling, brushing sharp little teeth, each clinging desperately to one another as they always did. Kai made a few more deep hard strokes into his sister, then he broke the kiss and lolled his tongue as he made a final push against her core.

Kayla dug her claws into his shirt, tearing threads and pushing them past into his fur and even slightly breaking the skin as she yowled out in a heated moan, feeling her brother's love start to erupt deep inside, filling her with warmth as her legs locked tightly around him.

"Gods! Everything, big brother! Fuck... fuck... only for me!" She hissed out as her tongue lolled, feeling her walls quake as she clenched and milked his length while he poured his love into her.

"Only you! Only... ngh... bitch I ever want... Kayla!" Kai hissed the words out, snapping his sharp teeth together, his own claws dug into her rear as he gave a final thrust, feeling his sister jerk hard, offering him a soft mew before he sent the last rope deep into her.

Kayla rolled her blue eyes up slightly as she finally fell back, bracing on her paws. She licked her chops and offered her brother an approving deep purr, her claws faintly tipped red from digging so deep into his chest. "Ngh... Kai... gods I love you..."

"I love you too, Kayla... fuck..." He panted out, just looking his sister over as she leaned back, looking so pleased and happy, then winced and gave a laugh as he rubbed a paw over his own chest. "Fuck... you broke the skin on that one..."

"I'm not apologizing, you've broken flesh when digging into my ass plenty of times, big brother." She sighed out and raised a paw, admiring the little specks of crimson at her claws.

--♥--

They agreed to the sponsorship and less than two days later they had Altima gear in their paws. The vice president had said he wanted them familiar with it before the next competition, so he put a rush on it.

Kayla ground to a halt at the bottom of the hill and lifted her shiny new goggles, grinning at her brother. "Hooooly shit, this board cuts through the snow like butter!"

"Tell me about it, I almost wiped out half a dozen times because I was overcompensating my movements expecting more drag!" Kayla gripped her gloved paw with his own as Kai spoke, both of them showing one another excited grins.

Kayla purred and flicked her ears up. "Hm hm! I'm so glad you don't need to overcompensate for other... areas, Kai."

He showed her a grin and just shoved on her shoulder, the leopardess giving a shocked mew as she flopped back first into the snow since she hadn't unbuckled out of her board yet.

"Hey! That was mean!" Kayla fussed as she fumbled to unbuckle her boots, snarling as she climbed to her footpaws and stomped after him.

"My sister the pervert," Kai called out playfully as he held his board, but offered his right paw which she quickly snatched up as they walked back to the lift, snow crunching under their boots.

"Does it really bother you, Kai? You know I just love you and can't get enough of you!" Kayla purred as she playfully hip-checked him a little as they walked.

"It doesn't, I just love picking on you sometimes!" He purred and smacked her hip with his own in retaliation as they both almost stumbled back to the snow.

A playful snarl came from her throat as she suddenly hooked her boot behind his and shoved him back down into the snow. Kai gave a mewling yelp as he tumbled down with Kayla riding him into the snow.

The larger leopard gave a grunt as his sister pushed her gloved paws to his chest, grinning down at him, her tail whipping about as she purred. "And I like wrestling with you in the snow, big brother."

Kai grinned up at her but then folded his ears as she brought her muzzle down to push to his own. It didn't take much encouragement before they both had their maws open, head's tilted to deepen the kiss, their tongues lazily rolling together, showing the sharp teeth of each cat off.

After several heated moments, he pulled back and gave a little huff, steam coming from his breath in the bitter cold. "Kayla... c'mon, we can't just keep randomly making out in public like this, if the wrong people see, we'll-"

"We'll what? Our relationship has nothing to do with our jobs, Kai." Kayla offered him an annoyed snarl before climbing off him but offered him a paw to climb out of the snow.

"I guess I just worry the wrong people may see and it'd cause you problems with your car-"

Kayla's gaze darkened as she showed her teeth in a snarl. "You mean our careers, brother?"

"Fine, our careers, but either way I worry about it sometimes, you know?" Kai snarled back, putting his paws on his hips showing he wasn't backing down from this.

"Kai, it's not like we're sucking muzzles together on live TV in the middle of an event, stop worrying so much if I steal a kiss here or there when we're just putting around in the snow!" Kayla hissed out and gripped his wrist, pulling them back in motion towards the ski lift.

"Okay okay, I just worry, you know?" He settled on the lift seat, his sister snuggling up next to him, leaning in to lap her tongue along his jaw.

"Stop worrying, big brother... I'll keep it at least PG-13 at competitions!" She purred out lovingly, her paw squeezing at his crotch gently, eliciting a mew from the larger leopard before she shot him a playful grin.

The two of them had about a week to break in their new gear, and then the next competition was upon them.

—♥—

"Hello from beautiful Mt Bonnet! I'm four-time Olympic medalist Jasmine Sayotame and joining me as always, is two-time medalist Jaron Randolf!"

"Thanks, Jasmine, and welcome everyone. Things are coming down to the wire just how we like them and with only two more competitions remaining after today's, you can bet our competitors are going to be laying it all out."

"You can say that again, Jaron," The mouse showed the camera a grin as the points totals showed on the screen. "On the boy's side of things, Hiroshi Yukazama has pulled away with just a three-point lead, with Jarome Samson and Raul Stallford nipping at his footpaws, or hooves as it were!"

"That's right, Jasmine, and on the ladies' side of the course, Madeline Lashinger had all but wrapped things up going into last week's competition, but-"

"But with Kayla Hannah's surprise win last week and then Madelin falling to third to allow Gina Rodriguez more points, she's now in danger of getting caught up to!" The mouse squeaked out excitedly as her wiry pink tail flicked about.

The greyhound barked out a laugh at getting cut off. "Wow, way to steal my line, Jas!"

"Sorry about that Jaron, I'm just excited to see the shake-up in points!" Jasmine offered the camera a cute grin before calling out once more, "Madelin is going to need at least a silver today to keep a comfortable lead, with Gina only eight points away."

"But why don't we talk about the surprise showing from last competition from our wonder-twins, Kai and Kayla!" Jaron called out cheerfully.

"Wonder-twins? That's the best they could do?" Madelin snarled as she stared at the TV in the prep area before rolling her red eyes. "Sounds like a shitty cartoon from the nineteen seventies."

"Or a comic book," Kayla purred into the rabbit's ear from behind, the bunny jumping before wheeling on the leopard and shoving her shoulder to push her back.

"Fuck! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Madeline hissed out and glared at the larger girl, her white ears perked up.

"Ha... sorry about that Maddy," Kayla stuck her tongue out before moving over to the small station to make a hot cup of tea.

The persian cat sauntered into the staging area next, her tail lazily coiling as she kept her board tucked under her arm. "Hello everyone, isn't the snow just perfect looking out there? Oh, this is going to be so much fun today!"

"Right?" Kayla flicked her own tail, trotting over to the other feline of the group.

Madeline just rolled her eyes and groaned, "Do they have any alcohol over there, I need it with you two around."

"Oh cheer up Madeline, are you that upset we still have a little competition going? It's no fun to just wrap things up early after all." Gina purred out with a gentle smile.

"I'm not here for fun, I'm here to win!" The rabbit thrust a gloved paw out, snarling at the cat that was behind her in points.

"Well, there's your problem, Maddy. Are you one of those kids that just had it thrust on you by overzealous parents?" Kayla purred out as well, passing a cup of tea to the rabbit.

Madeline twitched an eye then frowned as she looked down at the tea then back up to Kayla, saying nothing as she turned and stomped off after collecting the cup, taking a sip of the drink.

"Well, regardless, I wish you both safe rides today and hope you bring your very best!" Gina huffed out as her free paw rested on her hip, poking her nose up.

"Mmph..." The rabbit gave her a fussy look over her shoulder before taking another sip of tea.

"Anyway, is that an X2 in your hot little paws, Kayla?" Gina gave a nod to the new board over in the corner near the snow leopard's other possessions.

"Maybe it is. They wanted to give me an X3 prototype but said it wasn't clear for competition use," She hummed with a little poke of her nose up in the air.

That got Madeline to turn back to the conversation. "Wait- You've already gotten sponsored by someone like Altima?"

"Hey, I was just as surprised, Maddy. They think the whole twin thing is a good selling point I guess." Kayla shrugged as her tail took a few flicks.

"Hmph... I actually prefer the Altima's X-series to Gemini's flagship, but I've got a contract to use their Glacier," Her red eyes rolled again as she explained.

"Oh that's too bad... hey, why don't we get together in the off-season once I get my paws on an X3, I'll let you fool around with it a bit!" Kayla showed her teeth in a grin as her paws settled on her hips once more.

"Tch... you're being awfully friendly today, cat." Madeline folded her white ears down behind her head looking skeptical.

Kayla gave a shrug. "Look, Maddy. I look at you guys as co-workers, we're all here putting a show on. I don't care about anything with that, I only care about competing with my big brother!" She shoved a thumb into her chest with a grin.

"Aren't you guys twins? How is he your big brother? I mean unless you mean his size." Gina chimed in, sounding curious about it.

"Heh... the birth certificate says he came out first by a minute and a half, so he's older."

"Pretty sure that's not how that works, Kayla." Madeline grumbled but then scoffed out, "I'll take you up on that offer, but if you pull some bullshit where you're all like... just kidding, I'm-"

"Relax, I'm not that kind of cat, Maddy! You guys are all great, I'm just here to have fun and compete with Kai!" Kayla moved over to her stuff to gather up her own board as the preparation staff came in to get the girls ready to start dropping in.

Thanks to her gold medal last competition, Kayla had gotten enough points to move up to seventh place in the standings, so she sat right smack in the middle of the female competitors to drop today.

"And now it's time to see how last time's winner handles herself, guess we'll see if her and her brother's performances were just a fluke, eh Jasmine?"

"Totally, Jarone. I saw she and Kai had both upgraded their gear since last time, but an X2 is a pretty finicky board, they perform at an elite level to be sure, but you have to really know what you're doing to rein them in."

Kayla gave the camera a nod and thumbs up with her gloved paw before moving to finish strapping herself in and dialing her music up. Her goggles came down as she pushed it all out, nothing mattered but him watching her.

The thing is, you will always find reasons and excuses to not do your best. By its very nature, when you compete on a course like this, it will always be in as perfect condition as they can get it, but good luck training on a perfectly maintained pipe unless you're rich, have your own personal one and can pay professionals to maintain it.

Kayla did most of her training on public ones, but so did most of the other competitors. The chopped-up over-used ones that might have barely gotten some maintenance once a week if you were lucky. So, with that being said, when her X2 hit that wall and she lifted off, even she was shocked by the level of air she ended up getting from it, it was the biggest she'd ever gotten.