Avalanche of Love Ep. 10

Story Info
Episode 10: Is There Nothing We Can do?
8.5k words
5
1.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

It's gonna be a fun lewd episode my lovely, but it was an effort to make this one I won't lie. If you're reading this in the timeline of it coming out, you know it took me a while, that's because I lost one of my best friends and it shattered me for several weeks. I hate to get all serious right before an episode, but given she made the cover for AoL and my L&L series, as well as being a constant source of literary inspiration... I feel she deserves some recognition.

So it may seem odd to dedicate some lewd furry romance to someone, but this one is for you, Courtney. I know you wanted to see how this series would end, and I'll make sure to see it to its conclusion for you! I'll keep writing and even work on improving as an artist in your name, so rest well my dear friend, I'll take things from here...

Okay... let's jump right in.

—♥—

Episode 10:

Is There Nothing We Can do?

"Keep that guard in, and your goggles on, I don't need you wrecking that pretty face of yours!" Madeline pointed at Kayla with a grin before popping her own guard in her maw and pushing off from the top of the slope.

"Yeah, yeah, as if I wouldn't!" The leopardess mewed out before pushing her own guard back into place and dropping in behind the bunny.

The slope was less graded, so the descent wasn't as fast as dropping in for a half-pipe run, which stood to reason as the rabbit shifted to one of the rail structures and with a bend of her knees hopped right off the snow, her board grinding against the aluminum piping before she plopped back down.

Kayla followed her lead, easily grinding the rail before coming back down. The rabbit threw her gloved paw out, showing two digits before she moved to the next section of rails. Sure enough, she jumped up on one rail, grinding it for a heartbeat before hopping right off it to land on an adjoining one that ran parallel to it before hitting the snow again.

Once again, Kayla followed a moment later, hitting the first rail and as she transferred, even doing a quick spin to grind on it backward before landing with a smirk. Madeline watched her out of the corner of her eye but nodded as they shifted to another rail set.

The third rails were cleared and the slope elevation spiked downward much more sharply to build speed. At the bottom was a takeoff point, not as extreme as one from a big-air competition but still enough the rabbit launched off it sailing through the air.

Madeline did some very basic tricks, more worried about making her landing so she could glance back to see how her lover handled it. Kayla's tricks were much more elaborate, spinning and twisting before sticking the landing at the last moment with an awkward wobble before evening up.

Giving a nod back to her, the slope dipped again for the final jump, again a modest set of tricks from Madeline, as this was more about watching Kayla's form. The leopardess went big with a frontward flip followed by a spin to land once again in the opposite direction she took off from, her view facing the slope she'd just come down from.

They came to a halt at the bottom of the course and Madeline lifted her goggles as she gave a nod. "Well, I'd say you're fairly comfortable. Don't commit so much that you have to make a messy landing though."

"Saw that bobble on the first jump eh?" Kayla pulled her own goggles up with a sigh.

"Yep, and you know the judges will too. I think you're ready to attempt qualifying next week, but we should still keep sharpening things." The bunny scoffed and then put a paw to her own chest. "After all, I want you to at least somewhat keep up with me."

"Ha! Just grooming me to compete and defeat you huh? Sounds like a bad anime plot!" Kayla called out and gave a small shove to the rabbit's shoulders, sending Madeline back into the snow with a squeak, but the rabbit gripped her lover's coat on the way down.

Kayla mewed out with a laugh as she was dragged down with her, both the girls collapsing into the snow together. "No, no... I'll still beat you at every meet, don't you worry about that, my cat." Madeline hummed and pushed her maw to her leopards, heads tilting as their tongues met in a heated kiss.

She felt her lover's purrs roll down her own throat as they kissed, then gave a cute squeak as they broke the kiss, Kayla already shoving her gloved paw between Madeline's legs, pushing firmly against her crotch through the thermals and snowboarding pants.

"Ngh... how are you able to hit that spot through all the layers?" She squeaked out, squirming as she panted against the leopard's maw, both their boots still locked on their boards.

"I know your body better than you do, sister... c'mon... give me that bunny love..." Kayla hissed into her folded ears, the rabbit groaning at the rough press but feeling her work her pearl through the layers of cloths.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Madeline snarled then jerked her right glove off, glaring at the big cat before Kayla mewed out, her girlfriend shoving her paws down the front of her own thermal tights, taking the direct route.

"Meerr nyah!" Kayla cried out in a mewl as the rabbit gripped her coat with her one gloved paw, grinning with a challenging huff, her paw stroking intently at her sister's own spot directly.

"Oh bitch... that... is... it!" Kayla hissed out and jerked her own glove off, returning the favor as Madeline gasped, both girls grinning upon one another as Kayla responded in kind, both there with paws in their winterwear, panting and huffing as each worked the other, whisps of foggy mist coming from their maws.

"You first sis... ngh! I won't lose!" Madeline gave Kayla a challenging grin, then shuddered as the leopardess pinched her pearl with those padded fingers.

"Nu uh... bunny... sister goes first... that's the rules... ngh!" She mewled out, tongue lolled, both clutching to one another, misty steam coming from their maws as they each desperately tried to hold out.

"Fu- cck..." Madeline shuddered and rolled her red eyes, feeling herself cresting as she squeaked out in a throaty little moan, her own paw pinching and grinding hard at her sister's pearl with wet eyes from the forced orgasm.

Kayla gave a victorious little snarl, but then shuddered and lolled her own tongue, happy to release to her sister's coaxing, both girls groaning and panting as they worked the other, stimulating their releases.

"Ha... ha... Damn it... ngh..." Madeline gave a little groan and kissed her sister's muzzle with a drunk but fussy-looking grin.

"Mhm... I win this time, sister..." Kayla nuzzled the bunny's jaw proudly, lapping her cheek as Madeline hissed and pushed at her.

"Gah... don't go licking my fur in the cold, I'll have frost on my cheek and whiskers!" She laughed out as they both just grinned, then threw arms around one another, pushing into another deep kiss, huffs and purrs filling the air as they held one another nice and tight, just drinking in their moment.

—♥—

"Well, well, well! Are any of us surprised to see our wonder twins branching out? First Kai pulls a shocker with Hiroshi in the Slalom competition, then-" Jasmine lingered to let Jaron pick up.

"We see Kayla joining in here with slope-style! I'm interested in seeing what tricks she'll bring to this different style of competition to be sure!" The greyhound barked out excitedly.

"Jaron, you did both slope and half-pipe, yeah?" The mouse asked conversationally.

"I sure did, Jas! They're very different beasts to be sure! I also juggled those with my time on the skateboarding league, so slope style felt right at home!"

"Look at you, Mr. Jack-of-all-trades! I kept my tail happily in half-pipe competition!"

"That's why you've got more medals than me, Jas! Harder to master if you diversify too much, eh?" Jaron laughed out.

"Huh... tell that to our 'Snow Bunny', she's currently sitting in points leads in half-pipe, slope, and big-air!" Jasmine scoffed.

"It's the red eyes, she's a demon, must be bringing supernatural energies from the netherworld!" Jaron called out casually.

Jasmine snorted a laugh and grinned at that. "You been nerding out with your tabletop group again, Jaron? Pretty sure red eyes are fairly common with certain rabbits!"

The greyhound snorted as his ears flicked from his earpiece going off. "Ugh... the director wants me to say the thoughts and opinions I express are my own and in no way reflect the viewpoint of the league or any sponsors. Also, I should state I have no issues with bunnies or any other species that happen to have red eyes."

"Eh? Yeah, I guess better to cover your bases, you nerd. Maybe lay off the sword and sorcery stuff before you start work eh?" Jasmine offered him a challenging grin.

Madeline gave a snort as she looked up at the TV in the prep-area, arms folded. "Tch... I'll show that dipshit a demon."

"Heh... gonna change your nickname to 'Snow Demon' instead?" Kayla cooed out playfully.

"I didn't choose my nickname, my fans did, I just embraced it. If they wanted me to go with that, I'd roll with it." Madeline showed her leopardess a grin as she turned to face her.

"You're sure a demon in bed these days... a far cry from the nervous bunny you started out as..." Kayla cooed as her gloved paw moved to the rabbit's hip.

"Huff... you should be trash talking before a competition, not sweet talking, baby..." Madeline reached up to grasp Kayla's coat collar, pulling the big cat down to kiss her muzzle.

"Oh my gods, get a room!" Gina mewed out with a laugh as the two broke their kiss, their tongues withdrawing from one another's maws.

"Gina! I didn't know you also did slope-style!" Kayla mewed out in surprise to see the other cat strutting over, sporting her custom board.

"Yeah! I'd do pretty well if it wasn't for 'demon bunny' over here." The persian showed her sharp teeth as she thrust a gloved thumb at the rabbit.

"Don't propagate that annoying lingo," Madeline grumbled as she pulled away to go make some tea.

"This is so exciting, we can throw down like we do on half-pipe, all three of us again!" Kayla mewed excitedly and clenched her paws into fists.

"Hah... yeah, for now anyway." Gina grinned, then looked away, clearly showing a look of concern in her eyes.

"For now?" Kayla cocked a brow at the normally peppy cat now looking solemn.

"Have you not heard the talks about what the league plans to do, Kayla?" Madeline stepped back over, dunking a teabag up and down into a paper cup of hot water.

Kayla frowned and rubbed her muzzle, she'd been so focused on her own training, so she hadn't been keeping up with the politics of the league. Finally, she gave a shake of her head.

"My board is custom-made, Kayla. I get my half-pipe and slope-style boards from Raul's father. A few riders in the league use non-commercial boards, actually." The persian looked over at her board near her gear.

"And therein lies the dilemma. Remember when Hiroshi got nixed from Gemini and needed to go through intense training to re-learn?" Madeline prodded Kayla as if to spark her memory.

The leopardess' ears perked up as she finally recalled. "Oh... oh shit. Yeah, the whole talk of banning non-commercial boards..."

"Mhm... Gemini can use propriety techniques to give an 'edge' as they like to think, and though it all comes down to the rider's skill levels, they are using that same argument against custom-made boards."

"That's right, saying there are unknown factors, the boards might have techniques that are giving the riders an advantage when in reality, they just want a bigger piece of the pie." Gina hissed, showing her bitterness.

"Wait, can they do that? I mean does Gemini have that kind of pull?" Kayla hissed out, showing her own irritation now.

"It's not just my sponsor, baby. Yours too, along with all the other major players. They're kind of joining together to say they want custom boards removed or they'll pull their funding. Money talks, right?" Madeline gave a shrug.

"But- That's bullshit, what about Gina and Raul?" Kayla snarled and glared at Madeline.

"I'd probably need to take the season off to break in a new board, maybe two... Raul... hmm, I don't think we'll see him again once this goes down. It'll trash his family's business and I don't see him being okay coming back with a commercial board." Gina scratched the side of her muzzle with a frown.

"That's terrible, can't we do anything?!" Kayla hissed out.

"We play the game we don't make the rules, Kayla..." Madeline gave a shrug but then folded her arms, seeing her girlfriend wasn't accepting the logic. "Look, we'll talk about this more after the competition, our here and now take precedence. Both of you flush the thoughts for now and focus on losing to me."

Gina gave the rabbit a sharp grin and perked ear ears. "Oh, we'll see about that, Demon Bunny!" She hissed out playfully.

"I told you to knock that off, cat!" Madeline snarled and shoved a paw against the persian's shoulder, giving her a playful shove.

Kayla gave a laugh at that and smiled, but Madeline could see the concern still in her eyes, moving over to slap her shoulder before whispering into her ear,. "C'mon... head out of the clouds, dial it in. You worked too fucking hard, sister."

The leopardess gulped and nodded a few times at the words, hugging her lover up once more, then as if on cue, the lead event staffer came in to get the girls ready for dropping in.

—♥—

"And our fifth rider for the day is now at the gate for her debut run. I don't think we need to tell you who Kayla Hannah is, she may be the newest competitor in this lineup, but she's by no stretch a rookie!" Jaron barked out excitedly.

"That's true, Jaron, and I for one will be eager to see what kind of tricks she can pull on the bigger jumps!"Jasmine said as the camera moved in on Kayla who was at the starting gate. She offered a smug grin and popped her mawguard in place before dropping in for her run.

The course had been set up with not just rail grinds, but even square blocky structures to simulate a skateboarding course. There was a small alleyway of snow the cut between three of the structures on the descent down and Kayla decided she'd try to grind from one edge to the other, not even bothering hitting the snow when she got to them.

Her board hit the edge of one of them and the crowd cheered louder as she transitioned with an impressive hop onto the other one. It wasn't like jumping rail to rail, there was a substantial gap of easily eight to ten feet between the blocks.

The crowd was roaring their approval as the leopard then after a few moments of grinding made another transition back across to the third structure, sticking the landing, but Madeline snarled at the TV as she watched the run, "God damn it, sis!"

"Sis?" Gina asked, but then saw why the rabbit was angry as Kayla didn't have the momentum to keep the third grind up, having to ditch the trick, smack the snow and even tumbled right down into it in a controlled fall.

Madeline groaned and rubbed her muzzle before shaking her head. "C'mon baby, you know better than that..."

"At least she took the fall well, yeah?" Gina said as she looked down at the smaller rabbit.

"Yeah, I'm glad she's safe, but still... She didn't have the speed for that, she should have stopped at two." Madeline glared at the TV with folded arms, watching Kayla finish her run. She still did all the grinds and even did rather fancy tricks in her jump segments, after all every rider knows even if you fall early, you use the run to feel out the course for the next drop.

"Did you call her sis?" Gina spoke out conversationally once Kayla finished the run.

Madeline gave a shrug as she cooly deflected the question, "Sure, guys call one another 'bro' all the time, Gina, even the couples. It's just something I say to her during training usually."

"Oh... that makes sense, yeah." Gina nodded as the rabbit moved away from the TV to get her own gear ready.

Down at the bottom of the course Kayla already had a mic in her muzzle from Jaron. "Got a little greedy up there, eh?"

"Heh... yeah, I didn't have the speed but I tried to milk that third grind and paid for it." Kayla laughed and gave a shrug while holding her board in her paw.

"That was a good tumble though, always scary when a rider falls near all those sharp corners and walls! Glad you're okay, Kayla." The greyhound showed her a grin.

"Thanks, you'd think the judges would have given me extra points for that immaculate faceplant right?" She mewed out with a laugh before giving the camera a peace sign and sauntering back to the lift to go back up.

Once the first runs were done no one was surprised to see Madeline in the top spot with Gina right behind her. Kayla's fall set her score back but she still did some impressive tricks and would be dropping fourth of the ten girls in the second run.

Madeline pulled Kayla aside before the second run started, gripping her arm as she spoke,"You got your head screwed on straight now? Still got three runs so stop thinking about the board th-"

"No love, it wasn't that. I'm worried about it but it's not affecting me. I just got greedy and was trying to put on a good run for you." Kayla moved in, nuzzling against Madeline's jaw with a purr.

Madeline reached her gloved paws up and cupped the leopard's cheeks, staring hard into her blue eyes. "I'm always proud of you. You and brother... The shit talk of the competition aside, you two are my everything, so never doubt that. Even if you came in last place, it'd not change my love, respect, or pride in having you as mine."

Kayla offered her bunny sister a grin and sniffled as their muzzled brushed together. "Geeze... got me all teary-eyed on that one, sis.... Now I've gotta kick your tail in the next run..." She stole a few quick kisses as they clung to one another.

"If you wanna be in charge tonight, you sure do..." Madeline scratched under her leopard's muzzle, showing her a small grin as she listened to the deep contended purrs coming from her sister.

"Hey! You two wanna stop making out in the snow and get in here? You're dropping next, Hannah!" The lead staffer yelled out from the entrance to the staging area. Both the girls offered one another a grin before walking back paw-in-paw.

—♥—

"And here's Kayla Hannah coming in for her fourth and final run of the day. She's put on some really nice tricks for her first competition but she's currently sitting just outside of medal contention in fourth place," Jasmine squeaked out.

"We've seen enough of Kayla to know she always performs at her highest level when she's on the defensive, especially when she's trailing her demon girlfriend!" Jaron barked out with a laugh.

Kayla grinned at the camera as she adjusted her goggles, lifting her muzzle with a cocky smirk. "Jaron, Madeline is gonna kill you if you keep this up." She showed her sharp little teeth as she dialed her music up and dropped in for her last run.

Jaron was right that she did better when she had her back to the wall. It was all in good fun, but she still couldn't just let her sister run away with the win without sweating a little. She'd avoided that triple jump the last two runs, but she knew she didn't have the tricks in her pocket to match Madeline in the big jump tricks just yet.

She had pushed off with all the force she could and lowered her profile to build extra speed, jumping onto that first edge like she'd done on her first run, not being so greedy on it before transitioning to the other structure to grind.

The crowd realized she was going for the triple grind again, their own cheers picking up pace as she hopped to the third edge like before. She didn't have the speed to keep the grind to the end but just hitting it and recovering would get her the credit she needed. After just a second or so she hopped back to the packed snow, the fans screaming their approval from the smooth finish.