Avara the Orc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talla looked down, admiring Avara's body in turn. Her hands reached out and touched at her powerful shoulders, feeling the swell of muscles there. Slowly, they slid toward the single clasp at Avara's brassiere, and deftly unhooked it.

Avara felt pressure release around her chest. Her large breasts, taking up most of her chest area, fell a few inches now that they were unsupported. Talla smoothly brushed the brassiere to the side, revealing large, dark green areola, with big, fat nipples. Avara's breasts were firmer than those of the average human, seeing as she was an orc, and they still sat relatively high on her powerful torso. Her nipples were also far larger proportionately, thick and long and sitting atop puffy areola.

"Other warriors have been lesser than you," said Talla, admiring the view. "Other warriors have not been orc."

"Show me the succor you give," said Avara.

Talla simply made a movement with her shoulders, shrugging off her wolf pelt, revealing her bared torso. Her breasts were spectacular. Pendulous and softly swaying with every minute movement, they curved to pointed tips, perky nipples and wide areola pointing forward.

"Oh," said Kira at the side, her face lost in a haze of wicked smoke.

The sound of a drum rang true, and Avara looked about, curious, but Talla began to move downward. Her fingers gently slid down Avara's muscled green body, feeling the ripples of her abdominal muscles, the sheer size and mass of her enormous thighs, each thicker than a man's chest. She unclasped the buckle that attached Avara's skirts to her hips, and simply opened it all up, revealing the orc's nakedness.

Orc cocks were large, but they behaved slightly different than the human male penis. On average, they were a good twelve inches long. But they didn't grown much longer on erection. Rather, they simply solidified, and fat veins rose high and throbbing up and down the dark green skin. The head grew into a mushroom. And while a human's penis may stand straight up on end at the transition, the orc cock was too large and heavy for that, and generally hung about between the thighs.

Both participants simply admired the sight. Avara knew full well she was magnificent.

Such was the way of the orc.

Pre-cum gently leaked out the tip of her penis, as was usual for an orc. The amount of this pre-cum was generally equivalent to a human male's full ejaculation. She was in great need, and her shaft twitched, hopping up before slapping back down onto the side of her thick thigh and coming to a rest.

Talla picked up the penis with delicate hands. She lifted it straight up, and admired the size of it. Holding the base with one hand, she ran fingers up the length, tips bouncing over pronounced veins. She played with the pre-cum running down the labyrinth of raised flesh, and then prodded her digit into the urethra entrance. The sensation tickled.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Talla pulled her finger back and sucked on the slick pre-cum she had collected.

Avara gently groaned. "You tease me, witch..."

Talla wordlessly sat upward, knees on either side of Avara's hips, which was an effort considering her size. She held the penis upward, and knelt over it, guiding the head against her wet pussy.

There was resistance. Plenty of resistance. But in the end, the woman's cunt gave way. Talla was not one of little experience, it seemed. She let her head fall back, groaning softly as she slowly sank down inch by inch onto Avara's cock.

She bottomed out about seven or eight inches in. That was on the respectable side. Most human women seemed to be able to take about six inches. Vaginally, at least. There were some who had quite the anal cavity, Avara had found, but that was neither here nor there.

The silk loincloth gathered on Avara's stomach. Talla hadn't taken it off. The woman began to slowly rise up and down on the cock. It was pure bliss. The sensation was almost overwhelming, considering all that had happened that day. Avara had gone far too long without an ejaculation, and now she almost released right then and there.

Talla slowly moved up and down, and Avara gently held her buttocks, guiding her. The woman's head lolled about, eyes closed, low groans coming from her throat.

Avara let her eyes roll to the side to check on Kira. She seemed to be in a state of some kind of grogginess. She was sprawled back, vest open, her head slowly tilting side to side, eyes closed.

Avara took the moment to examine the rest of the room. She eventually spotted a substantially sized object off in the corner. It was made of metal, and there were many furs and cloths on it, but she spotted bars.

"Is that a cage?" she asked.

Talla increased her pace. She leaned forward a bit, catching Avara off guard by grasping her breasts, squeezing them, feeling their firmness. Their size dwarfed Talla's hands, making them look small as they sank into soft, green flesh. Eventually she pulled at Avara's tough nipples, pinching and tugging on them, causing a mild bit of pain. "It is nothing..."

Avara kept her eyes on the object even as Talla's hands stroked at her face and through her hair, fingers prodding between her big lips and along the strong and pronounced length of her jawline. "It is a cage. Why do you have a cage here? Tell me, woman."

"For my goats," said Talla.

"I see or hear no goats."

"They were dinner."

Avara heard strange whispering coming from all directions. The flute grew louder. Shadows shimmered in corners. "What...what is this, witch?"

Talla closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and momentarily stopped in her gyrating. She leaned backward, pressing down onto Avara's cock head, and then another inch sank into her pussy. And then another. And another.

Until the entire foot long cock was inside the woman's cunt.

"Hnng...what magic is this..." grunted Avara, overwhelmed by the amazing sensation.

After pausing a moment with the entire thing lodged inside of her, Talla began to thrust again. Harder, now, rising up high and then dropping down, skin smacking against skin.

When she opened her eyes and looked down at Avara, they were glowing yellow, and the pupils were slit like a cat's.

"You are a witch!" grunted Avara.

But she didn't throw her off.

Talla kept bouncing, truly fucking now, and her breasts began to lift and slap back down hard against her own torso. They jolted about violently, smacking with each impact. The woman grunted. "Your...seed," she groaned between grit teeth. "Give me...your...seed..."

Plenty of pre-cum was already being fed to her, if that's what she wanted. It leaked out liberally, causing her shaft and Talla's cunt to grow messy and sloppy, making wet noises with each thrust. The scent of it filled the room.

Avara checked on Kira again. Her eyes were halfway fluttered open now, looking at the pair as they made love. Her legs were spread loosely apart, and one hand was stuffed down her skirts, rubbing at herself in a drugged haze. The poor pathetic human girl probably didn't even know what was going on.

When Avara looked back to Talla, her skin was glistening with sweat, and her black hair bounced, along with her breasts, reaching up and nearly hitting her face before slamming back down. "Avashala," gasped Avara as she released the woman's butt and grabbed her tits, filling her hands with them and stopping them from bouncing so hard. "Not a witch, you are a sorceress."

When Talla made eye contact again, her human canines had grown into monstrous fangs, and smoke began to flow from her yellow eyes. Something rippled at the hair above her forehead, and her fingers clawed painfully down Avara's shoulders and pectorals. Popping sounds came from inside the human, but that was surely impossible.

It is the smokey haze, thought Avara. It must be.

The sorceress groaned harder and louder, and her voice grew deep and monstrous. That was when Avara began to realize something was very wrong.

And yet...they continued fucking.

Talla twisted, her shoulders jolted backward, and her limbs popped. Avara released her bouncing breasts, and instead grabbed hold of the pillows at her side, leaning back and watching as Talla transformed in front of her.

The woman was already tall for a human, but she grew taller somehow. And stronger. Her limbs stretched and lengthened. Her height roughly grew as great as Avara's, and muscle formed as well, making her an equally sized package. Black, chitinous plates began for grow at certain parts of the body, like the shoulders, the elbows, and knees. Her fingers grew long and sharpened, turning into claws. Her skin deepened into vibrant red.

Avara heard something whipping about, and she realized it was a tail of some kind, flipping behind Talla's more and more monstrous form.

And through it all, they continued to fuck.

Avara grit her teeth hard, body tensing up, hands squeezing pillows, every muscle in her body clenched and flexed, her black hair getting in her face. She watched as two final changes happened to Talla.

The loincloth lifted forward as the clitoris of a human female slowly grew into a penis, its size rivaling Avara's own. Eventually, the silk fell away, revealing a demonic cock that bounced up and down with each thrust, slapping Avara on her hard belly and against her breasts. Things grew wet and slippery rather quickly. Little drops of pre-cum flew from the bouncing head, sprinkling Avara's face, and she tasted it on her lips.

When Talla finally looked down, it wasn't her anymore. It was the face of a demon, and two great horns had grown above her forehead. Her long tongue flicked out, licking at her own face, such was its length.

"No...not a witch, and not a sorceress, but a demon," said Avara.

"I will feed on your seed," said the demon. "I will feed on your soul."

It was then they fucked in earnest. Avara went on the offensive, hands leaving pillows to grab at the demon's hips so she had some leverage, and then began to thrust upward, meeting her cunt hard as it came slamming down. The clapping sound their flesh made was violent like no other sex Avara had experienced.

The demon let her head roll about, groaning in ecstasy, and then she suddenly swiped out with a clawed hand.

Avara gasped, flinching as those claws dug at her flesh across the stomach. Blood was drawn.

"You foul hell-spawn!" cursed Avara. And yet she couldn't bring herself to throw her lover, her enemy, off. When an orc was lost in the throes of mating, there was little that could stop it.

Such was the way of the orc.

She only got angrier. Which made her fuck harder. She put her muscles into it, striking upward with her hips, her wounded abdominal muscles flexing with each thrust. Her heavy balls--enormous in their long ballsack--flew upward with each movement, loudly and painfully clapping up against the demon's round buttocks.

The demon swiped again, this time with the other claw and in the opposite direction. Pain coursed through Avara's body, and pleasure surrounded every tiny bit of her fat, sensitive cock head.

"Goddess...see me through this battle!" cried Avara, and the demon laughed.

"There's no goddess within these walls," spat the demon. "Only wickedness."

She leaned forward, so their faces and bodies were closer together now. Avara could feel the heat from the demon's skin. Their breasts smashed together, creating four big mounds of glistening flesh. The demon panted in Avara's face, and her long tongue came out, licking and tasting and exploring Avara's cheeks, lips, forehead.

Avara panted, her brows knitting together in pleasure as her mouth hung open, her tongue reaching out. They lapped at each other, wet tongues dancing about one another, tasting one another. They kissed like animals, not civilized people.

"Give in to me," growled the demon, just before she reared her head back and clamped her widened mouth over Avara's shoulder muscle. The teeth sank into flesh, and she felt warm blood seep from within. She cried out in pain, their bodies clenched together.

Her orgasm was perfectly timed with the savage attack. Overwhelming, debilitating, disabling. She could only grab onto the demon, body tensed, hips bucking awkwardly in slow, spasming thrusts. Her orgasm, like all orgasms of the mighty orc, was long and drawn out, with hefty loads of semen ejaculating with each powerful wave. Seed quickly flooded the demon's insides, making it all splash out violently and messily, spreading musky fluid all around and beneath them.

Her voice pitched an octave higher, the only time Avara would ever allow it to do so. She whimpered in ecstasy, face softening, giving into the sexual release.

The demon ground her fangs into Avara's shoulder, and the claws began to dig into her body as well, but she didn't care. She was lost in the pure bliss of the orgasm, riding it for a good half a minute. Pain and pleasure all rolled into one, and she didn't know where one started and the other ended. A bucket of semen splashed wantonly from the demon's cunt as Avara filled it up.

And finally, at long last, the orgasm faded.

Every muscle in Avara's body went slack, and she let out a deep breath.

The demon did no such thing, however. She clung to Avara as she had before, and sank her teeth and claws in deeper.

And pure pain, unadulterated, overcame Avara.

And with that pain, came rage.

She wrapped a hand around the demon's neck and squeezed. The demon's teeth eased and she sat up.

And then Avara punched the demon in the face.

The direct method often worked the best.

The demon went tumbling to the side, and Avara's cock slipped out of her cunt with a messy slurp. It flopped about a bit, the powerful erection now gone. The cook fire spilled, and flames scattered across several furs and pillows, quickly igniting and spreading.

"Avashala!" cursed Avara, her green eyes aglow with flames.

The demon screeched and clawed her way up, just before Avara dove for her greatsword. As the creature flung herself at the orc, she speared the tip of the blade directly into the beast's torso.

The demon cried out, foul and wicked, writhing in pain as she fell away from the sword. And just like that, she came to a halt, laying peacefully on the floor of the quickly burning hut.

"Demon?" said Avara, nudging at the body with her foot. She flinched when the creature began to move. It didn't wake, but rather it convulsed. The horns and chitinous armor turned to dust, and the long limbs popped and shrank, and the bulging muscles grew smaller. The red color faded, leaving behind the tone of human skin.

Talla the woman now lay unconscious on the furs, and the wound in her torso had healed up.

Avara turned to Kira to find her completely unconscious as well. The fire was spreading, and soon the entire hut would be turned to cinder. Avara murmured to herself and thought quickly.

I know well the power of magic.

She sprang into action.

Several minutes later, she sat atop her trusty horse down below in the rocky plains, and looked up at the burning hut. It was a giant fireball in the night air, and even from this distance she could feel heat from it.

She had stolen the witch's horse, holding the reins so it stood next to her own. She had also hefted Kira, still sleeping, on top of the horse, and tied her in place.

And finally, the demon.

She was sleeping peacefully in her human guise inside the cage, locked tight. Avara had tied rope from cage to horse saddle, and dragged the entire thing down out from the hut.

Now she turned, casting her gaze off in the night to continue on her journey.

To continue on to Yotul.

***

An entire day of travel under hot sun passed before another night came. Kira had woken at some point, groggy and confused, and complained at length about the ropes keeping her in place.

"It was so you wouldn't fall off," said Avara as she untied them.

Talla slept the entire time, and it was only at nightfall, when they came across a small oasis on the path, did the creature stir in her cage, naked and defeated.

They sat around a campfire. Or at least an attempt at a campfire. Avara reclined, letting her body cool off from the hot day while Kira struggled with getting a flame started.

"Damned rotten wood," she spat, breaking sticks in two. "Does nothing grow in this forsaken place?"

Talla kept her cool gaze on Avara the entire time. She sat in the corner of her cage, knees pulled up, arms wrapped around herself, hiding her nakedness.

"Why do I live?" she asked at length, her voice calm and collected. It lacked the seductive sensuality of their first meeting. "Why did you not remove my head?"

"I am Avara," said Avara. "I am orc. I am strong. But magic confounds me. I am lost to it. I well know the power of the magic. Even be it evil, such as yourself, demon."

Talla let out a long exhale, and her head sank, black hair hiding her face. "I'm not a demon."

"Coulda fooled me," said Kira, still struggling with the fire. "I may have been out of it, and the boss here says I was hallucinating, but I could have sworn I saw a demon and an orc fucking."

"I am not a demon," continued Talla. "But I carry one inside of me. Baalshari is her name."

"Baalshari," repeated Avara, narrowing her eyes. "Within you..."

"Yes. I am human. I told you true that my name is Talla. But within me lives a demon called Baalshari."

"How did this come to be?"

"I summoned it, and trapped it." A cool wind blew through the desert night.

"Is your mind rattled? Why would you summon and trap a demon within yourself."

"For power. There are many sources of magic within this world, and demons are one of them. Without her, I am but a normal woman. But with her trapped within, I have powers. I am a sorceress."

Avara grunted. "She didn't seem very trapped last night. You turned into a monster, as big as I. It almost killed me. Do you see?" Avara pointed to the bandaged wounds the demon had inflicted on her. The bite at the shoulder was the deepest and most painful, while the clawing against her stomach didn't require bandages, but it still stung. She would heal fast, as all orcs did.

"I contain the demon through ability, fortitude, and its own magic," said Talla. "Any other human would have fully succumbed by now, but I am in control of it. Mostly, that is. As stretches of time pass, Baalshari forces her way out until she's had her fill of fun. This climaxes in her transforming my very body and taking complete control. The grievous wound you inflicted on her forced her to transform back into myself. Healing the wound took the power from her. Thankfully. She sleeps now, regaining her strength slowly."

"Hmm," pondered Avara, looking down her nose at the sorceress with narrowed eyes. "So it was the demon who wished to provide succor to we warriors."

"Yes," said Talla with a trace of venom. "Baalshari is a lesser demon of lust. She took partial control long before I physically changed. Her lustful desires were impossible for me to resist, and I acted on her behalf for a time. But now that she has gone, I am in full control again."

Avara released another "hmm", tilting her head at the captured woman. "And so you feel those desires no longer."

"She's at her weakest after she transforms back," said Talla. "It will take some time for her to slowly build in strength again. So yes, I no longer feel those desires. In fact, I feel the desire to leave this cage and make my way back home."

"Your home is burned to the ground. Undone by the very demon you summoned yourself."

Talla looked caught off guard at that, and sunk back into the corner of her cage. "And yet I live."

"And yet you do," said Avara. "So then. Will you avenge your defeat? Will you attack us in the night as we sleep?"