Avarice Desperation Valley Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the woman on the roof of the blacksmith in the raid, she was the one shooting at us. I did not know she was a woman though... Until later, much later... when I saw her inside the building with the smith clearly. When the building caught fire I saw her escape from the roof and went after her to kill her."

"Kill her?" Bennett reiterated mockingly interrupting Aran's explanation. "Don't you mean fuck her Aran? That's what you really meant to say, wasn't it?"

The men on hearing this broke into raucous laughter, even his brother joined in halfheartedly. Aran paused, he was not sure how to go on.

The next thing he knew Bennett had his unwelcome hand hard in his groin crushing his testicles painfully, his leader's face close to his own. The invasion of his personal space uncomfortable in the extreme, made even worse by the knowledge this man was by preference homosexual. Aran winced wanting to twist free, but he did not dare.

"You my boy, are ruled by your cock, don't think I haven't noticed it! You could have easily finished off a mere woman, but you spared her to fuck her, and she got away didn't she?"

Aran opened his mouth in denial only to close it again wordless. Bennett slapped Aran's face hard cutting his inner lip on his teeth.

"I've had enough of your shit!" Bennett spat close to his face spittle flying, his fierce eyes never leaving the object of his fury. "You alone compromised the safety of this camp. YOU cost Sean his life, injured Todd, and gave away our position, and why? All because of your insatiable prick! That's why!" He roared, the large, strong hand continuing to crush Aran's manhood, painful in the extreme.

Next moment he was shoved hard backwards, Bennett rose and stood over him. Aran lay prone, looking up, knowing any further explanation would not be needed or listened to.

"I will decide what to do with you later, leave us."

The command was final, and brooked no refusal, the young warrior retrieving his fur cape, dismissing himself to the side of the cave and the waiting, fearful Maya. He observed the angry bruise on her face would be very black come tomorrow. He was sorry he had pushed the slight girl so roughly.

The remaining warriors huddled about the hearth as Bennett proceeded to apply the searing hot blade to the smith to loosen his tongue. He wanted to know all about this lone woman who could shoot like Renard, and had the nerve to attack them on their home ground.

*****

Aurianne rode hard throughout the night. Isabou willing and strong. She dared not travel immediately to the oasis but opted to ride a distance to the south circling about in the soft sand dunes that would by morning cover her tracks well before it was light. The woman felt her pursuers would not follow too soon, and probably not in the darkness. Their ragged mounts were in no condition to keep pace with hers.

It was light before she rode into the surrounds of the oasis, the herd of horses and cattle were still there, and all in the cave just as she had left it. Aurianne unsaddled her mare wiping the sweat and flecks of foam from her chestnut coat, setting her free to graze with the herd below.

The woman was tired, and for now there would be time to rest before she planned her next foray. She loosened the tight leather bodice and lay down in the furs, pulling them up about her shoulders. She was very weary, but her mind would not submit to the rest her body so badly desired. All she could think of was how to rescue Darius, if it was not already too late.

12