Ava's Story Pt. 11 - Sex Vacation

Story Info
Ava and family spend a week at a sex resort on vacation.
50.4k words
4.5
6.5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading, please rate and feedback is always welcome. Reminder all characters and locations are fictional, and everyone is 18 years of age or older.

Note, there are a couple brief incest encounters. If this is not for you, please skip to the next narrator and keep reading.

-Ava, daughter-

It has been a few weeks since I graduated, and summer has been boring. Jessica's parents decided to extend their visitation with their out-of-state family. What was supposed to be just a couple of days of us not being able to hold each other closely has turned into a couple of weeks of loneliness. We have been able to talk on the phone a few times, but it is just not the same. Plus, she is not completely by herself, so I don't want to talk dirty with her if she is not able to talk dirty back to me.

The good thing is that she is getting home late tonight, so our plans are for her to come over first thing in the morning. I don't care what she wears, as I plan on stripping everything off her as fast as I can.

The anticipation of knowing that I was finally going to be with Jessica again in the morning was keeping my mind from turning off, and I couldn't get to sleep. I reached into my drawer to grab my vibrator, thinking a little attention tonight will allow me to fall asleep. I reach down to my pussy to confirm that I am already very wet, before turning on the vibrator. The low hum is the only sound in the room, as I lower it between my legs.

I jump a little when it finally contacts my pussy. Even on the low setting, the sensations that it is sending through my body cause me to quickly have an orgasm. Exactly what I needed, but it felt so good, I couldn't stop. I was under the control of the vibrating pleasures. My hand was moving the head up and down my slit, but I didn't feel like I was the one that was controlling it.

I pressed the head between my pussy lips and continued to slide it in and around my wet pussy. Purposely I was avoiding contacting my clit, as I knew that was the finale that I was craving. However, I wanted to be sure to wear myself out so I could sleep tonight.

With one hand, I was directing my vibrator to all the spots I dreamed Jessica would lick in the morning. Using my other hand, I instinctively started to rub my breasts and nipples. I felt something building inside and I felt like it was time for my big release.

My body started to writhe on the bed as I allowed the vibrator to find my clit. My back arched and I uncontrollably screamed as multiple orgasms exploded in my body. I allowed the vibrator to drop from my hand, still vibrating. I could feel my juices dripping between my legs as I allowed myself to fall asleep.

At some point, I was awakened just enough to realize that my dad must have heard my screams and had come to check on me. He must have turned off the vibrator and put it back in the drawer, along with tucking my naked body in under the covers.

-Jessica, girlfriend-

The visitation with my family was too long. My cousins are nerds and all they wanted to do was play video games. But it paid off, as they each had scholarships to some type of computer programing school that focused on video game designing. There were also a couple younger nieces and nephews, but no one my age to do anything with, unless I wanted to play video games.

It didn't help that the only thing I could think of was Ava. I missed the touch of her soft skin against mine. In the house, it seemed like I was never alone, as I had to share a room with my cousins. I tried to finger myself in the bathroom, but I couldn't talk with Ava while I was in there, as it seemed like there was a short amount of time until the next person was knocking to use the bathroom.

Even when I did talk with Ava, someone was always nearby to overhear us. For one of our conversations, it was a nice day and I decided to take a walk down to a nearby park. My mother asked me to take my nieces and nephews, which I reluctantly agreed to do. They were on the playground while I sat on the bench and talked with Ava. I mentioned that we were heading home the next day, but it was going to be late before I got home, so I would see her in a couple of days.

On the way home, the sun had set, and the only light was from the dashboard. With my father driving, and my mother asleep in the front. I kept thinking about Ava and needed to finger my wet pussy. Thankfully I had worn a skirt, so I was able to turn away from my father and spread my legs as best as I could in a car.

As I pleasured myself, I could feel my juices dripping down my finger and soaking into my skirt. I felt an orgasm building and I needed to stay in control. I placed my other hand to my mouth and bit down to keep me from screaming as my orgasm rolled through my body. I looked up to confirm that the radio masked the moans that I still made, and my father didn't even glance in my direction.

As we pulled into the drive, I told my parents that I needed to use the bathroom, before running into the house. Hoping that they didn't see the mess that I had already made or that I changed my skirt when I came back out to help unload the car.

The next morning, I slept in longer than I wanted to. Once I finally got up, showered, and threw on some clothes. It was about 10am when I finally rang the doorbell at Ava's house. William, her father, answered the door and mentioned that Ava was in her bedroom waiting for me. I gave him a quick kiss before heading down the hallway.

As I turned the corner into Ava's bedroom, I seen her laying naked on the bed. Her smooth legs spread apart and bent at the knees. My eyes were transfixed on her awaiting pussy that was revealed by her bodies position. My eyes continued up her body to see her perfect breasts rising from her chest and her erect nipples just waiting for my attention. Finally, my eyes gazed upon her radiant face. She was smiling as she watched my eyes move across her body.

I think that had to be the quickest that I have ever removed clothes from my own body. Thankfully I wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Now it was my turn to watch Ava's eyes reviewing my body, and I could tell she liked what she seen. The anticipation was palpable. With her finger, she motioned for me to come to her. I climbed onto the bed and on top of her.

Our breasts were the first things to touch. The anticipation of this moment had already made my pussy wet, and I could tell Ava's pussy was wet as well. I nestled my right leg against her pussy and rested my pussy onto her right leg. Finally, our lips touched, and we kissed like it was our first time.

There was no holding us back. We threw our arms around each other and feverishly kissed. We rolled around on the bed, with our legs teasing our pussies. It had been way too long since we had been in each other's embrace, and we had to make up for lost time.

I was the first to take one of my hands and slide it between Ava's legs. I slowly extended a finger to penetrate her pussy lips. Sensing what I was doing, Ava also slid one of her hands between my legs and pierce my pussy lips with her finger. My body started to tingle as she slowly moved her finger near my clit, and I assumed Ava's body was also tingling with the anticipation of what was about to happen.

My finger hovered over her clit in the same position Ava's finger was over mine. A moment later, we pulled the other as tight as we could and kissed as hard as possible. We also started to rapidly brush our clits with our fingers. Our bodies shuttered against each other as we had simultaneous orgasms rush through us.

We kept our fingers going so it felt like the longest, wildest orgasm we have ever had. We finally released our grip of the other and collapsed on the bed, exhausted from what had been only the best five minutes Ava and I had ever spent together.

-William, father-

As I opened the front door to let Jessica in, I already knew that my daughter was naked in her room. When I passed her room and seen her on the bed, I barely could resist the urge to climb between her legs and drill that beautiful pussy she had on display. However, I knew her show was for her lover instead of me. I wish my cock knew that as it was straining against my shorts as Jessica walked in and gave me a kiss on the lips.

I watched her run down the hallway and turn into Ava's room. It was typical now for the door to be left open, but I gave them their privacy. However, the sounds that were coming from the bedroom was keeping my cock hard, like it was anticipating action this morning. It wasn't until the sounds subsided that I turned the corner to walk into the room to find them breathing heavily on the bed.

The naked bodies of the girls were laying on the bed next to each other. Their breasts heaving on their chests as they tried to catch their breath. I mention that I have something that I wanted to talk to them about, and if they could join me in the living room after they have recovered. Before I left, I reached between their legs and gave each of their pussies another fingering, which sent another orgasm through their bodies. It was exciting to watch them squirm with a simple touch.

It was about 15 minutes before the girls made their way out to the living room. Jessica had slipped back into the clothes she arrived in, her erect nipples poking at the inside of her shirt. Ava had her body covered with a robe, most likely wearing nothing else underneath it. My wife, Linda, had also joined us, along with Sofia, the neighbor's daughter from across the street.

I mentioned that I talked with Sofia's parents, and they convinced me that we needed to take a vacation to the Sunset Paradise Resort that they just returned from. Thus, I asked Sofia to join us to tell us a little about their trip. The good thing is that Jessica's parents are going to be out of town for a couple of weeks here at the end of the month, and they agreed that Jessica could join Ava and us on a family vacation. Of course, I didn't mention that the vacation was going to be to an adult sex resort.

Sofia said, "This place is a free use sex resort. If you want to have sex with someone, just ask them. Chances are they will say yes. There are some places where they discourage actively having sex with someone, but that doesn't mean that you can't leave and hook-up somewhere else that is a little more private. There are no inhibitions, as there is no clothing allowed within the resort. This also means that you only pack a small bag, as you only need to take the essentials. Toothbrush, sunscreen, dildo, etc."

I asked, "Is this something that everyone would be interested in doing?" The response I got was great big smiles and head nods from everyone. Even Sofia was nodding her head, as she wanted to go back, even though her pussy was still swollen from all the guys she fucked by during her stay at the resort.

"I was anticipating this response," I said, "I have a double couple's room already booked for part of the time that Jessica's parents are going to be out of town. This is the same size room that Sofia's family stayed in, and besides, most of the activities are outside anyway. We leave in two weeks."

I added, "One more thing. We must agree upfront about the terms of free use. Linda and I have both already agreed that if someone approaches either one of us for sex, we can say yes if we want to. This is without having to ask the other person for permission or to join us. This also goes if we want to approach someone as well. Since Ava and Jessica are going to be registering as a couple, this also means that you must sign this agreement as well. Not only with the resort, but with each other."

They looked at each other and quickly agreed to the terms.

Sofia stands up and says, "Time for me to head home." She gives me a kiss and my cock a little rub through my shorts. She whispers, "If you are already hard thinking about Sunrise Paradise, just wait until you are there." Then she walks over to Jessica and gives her a long, wet kiss. She also groped her breasts through her shirt.

Sofia finally turns to Ava and reached inside of her robe to cup her naked breast, before also giving her a long, wet kiss. If they locked lips any longer, Ava may have thrown her robe to the floor and ripped Sofia's clothes off, but things didn't progress quite that far. I did hear Sofia say to the girls, "I had 20 different cocks while I was at the resort, not counting my brother or father. See if you can surpass me. This is literally a fucking challenge." She then opened the door, said her goodbyes, and walked back across the street to her house.

-x-x-x-

The next two weeks were calm, but exciting. During this time, no one had sex. It was a combination that we were wanting to save our energy for the resort, and it was also the ladies time of the month. Jessica was the only one that had to pack, as she needed to keep the appearance that she was packing for a vacation. She packed two bags, one small one to take with her on the trip and one large suitcase to leave at our place while we were gone.

Typically, we would wear some type of clothes around the house, but Ava had the bright idea that everyone should be naked all day just before we left, so that we could get used to things like eating dinner naked. We all liked this idea and stripped our clothes off. We were flying out on Sunday, so we spent Friday night and Saturday completely naked. Of course, my cock was mostly hard with three very beautiful women walking around, but my cock was going to do the same thing at the resort.

Sunday morning came, and it was time to get dressed to head to the airport. I reminded the ladies that the clothes they had on today would be the same thing they would have on when they flew home the following Sunday. They each decided to wear a dress and I could see they each had a bra on. I watched Linda get dressed, so I knew she had panties on, but it was only a guess if Ava and Jessica were wearing panties.

We grabbed our small bags, jumped into the car, and headed for the airport. Our flight was to Orlando, FL, and it seemed strange to be at the check-in counter with no bags needing to be checked. All the other families had at least one bag per family member, but they were going to other parks in the area for a family vacation. We were heading to an adult resort that should prove to be a magical week of sex.

Once we landed in Orlando, we found our limo driver to take us to the resort. The limo was spacious, and we could see out, but the windows were tinted so no one was going to be able to see in. I wondered how many times people couldn't wait to get to the resort and started making love right here in the back of the limo. We resisted that urge, even though we knew the resort was still an hour away.

We finally pulled off the highway and started down a long, palm tree lined drive. There were no signs other than one saying Private Drive. Maybe a mile down the road, there was a gate that we waited to be opened before we were able to proceed. After being driven around a large lake. We pulled up in front of the grand entrance. This was also the first time we had seen the name Sunset Paradise Resort. We were finally here, and I started to get excited and nervous about what was going to happen.

The doorman opened the limo door and gave the ladies a hand getting out. It didn't cross my mind that the driver and the doorman were going to be the last people we would see with clothes on this week. Once we were out of the limo, the doorman opened the door, and we proceeded inside. We were greeted by the busboy, who was naked, except for a black bowtie around his neck and a red bracelet around his right ankle. After confirming we had everything we needed to check-in, he took our bags away to be checked and delivered to our room.

-Receptionist-

"Good afternoon, welcome to the Sunset Paradise Resort. My name is Alexandria," I said as the group approached the counter. "May I see your identification, please?" I took the ID cards from the group and reviewed the computer for the reservation. "Thank you, Mr. William, Mrs. Linda, Miss Ava, and Miss Jessica. Here are your ID cards back. I see you are with us for one week in a double couple's room. All the required forms have been filled out online, so there are just a couple of things that we need to cover before you can head to your room."

I continued, "There are three basic rules. First, this is a clothing-free resort, meaning that you must remain naked for your entire visit. The only exception would be some type of basic hat for sun protection and your shoes. Your bags will also be checked for any clothing that may have been accidently included."

"Since you are now checking into the resort, please disrobe and place your belongings in the labeled bins to your left. Your clothes will be laundered and folded so that they are ready for you when you leave next week. Also, the way to tell employees from guests is the black bowties, like the one I am wearing."

Jessica asked, "Is there a changing room?"

I responded, "Since you are at a sex resort, your bodies will be on full display for everyone to see the entire week. You might as well start now."

With that, I watched the ladies unzip their dresses and place them in the bins. They each unhooked their bras and pulled down their panties to stand naked in front of me. I also watched William remove his shirt and shorts before also dropping his boxers to stand naked in front of me. I do have to admit that I like watching the guests disrobe in front of me and if I wasn't working right now, I would have asked William to join me in the back room.

I continued, "Please step forward and place your right foot on the platform so I can place your bracelets on your ankles. These are your room keys, your identification transponders, and a visual way to know who is available for sex. They will start out red, until you have been passed by our medical staff. Once they have received your tests back, they will remotely turn green. Most staff will have a red bracelet, like mine. However, there are times when the staff will be green and available."

"For the second rule," I mention, "There are certain areas where sex is not allowed. Places like the patio outside your room, the dining room and the bars will display a no sex sign to remind you of this. This doesn't mean that you are not able to pick someone up for sex, but you must go somewhere else to have your fun. Typically, the punishment is your bracelet will be turned red for a certain amount of time if you are caught."

"Finally, the third rule," I continue, "No means No. Since this is a free use sex resort, if you simply do not want to do what the person or people are asking for, no is a very valid answer. If that answer is not respected, please alert anyone in a black bowtie."

"Unless you have any questions, please follow me to the medical waiting room," I mention to the group. On the way to the waiting area, I point out the choices of complementary hats that are available. "Again, welcome and enjoy your stay. Please wait here for your name to be called by the medical staff."

-Ava, daughter-

My father was the first to be called, then Jessica, followed by my mother and finally I was called into a medical room. They did have multiple staff working, so I didn't have to wait long to be called in. After a few questions and tests, the medical staff allowed me to join my family. They did mention that they would send the signal to my bracelet to change it to green once the results were returned.

I am glad we practiced walking around the house naked, as it did feel strange at first to be walking down the hallway in nothing but our birthday suits. We passed a few people, all with green bracelets on their ankles, but since we were still red, they didn't say anything to us.