Average High School Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, the introduction of uniforms, especially out of nowhere like this, seemed odd.

-=-=-=-=-=-

CC and I spent a lot of time analyzing it on our phones while sitting on the hill (the location got oddly good reception). We were able to find a note about the uniform policy going into effect the next day (Monday) that was included in the school newsletter from one week ago, but neither CC nor I could remember it being mentioned in announcements. We were digging through the town and state laws to see if anything was mentioned but that invariably led us to huge documents in tiny font that we couldn't really read on our phones.

Apart from the fact that it was happening at all with no notice was the total silence on social media. I expected to hop onto Insta, Snap, or even Twitter and see my peers screaming to the rooftops about this, but almost everyone was silent. The only thing approaching outrage was a text exchange I had with Zach, of all people.

"Bruh, U hear abt uniforms?"

"Got mine in the mail yesterday"

"Yeah me 2. You wearing it?"

"Kind of have 2, rite?"

"Guess."

CC let out a groan/growl of frustration. "This makes no fucking goddamn sense! I was creeping on Gabrielle's Snap and she's modeling her new uniform."

"Doesn't she always do stuff like that?" I asked.

"Jay, you don't get it. She's one of the reasons none of the male teachers report dress code violations. Back in 8th grade she got a teacher suspended when he tried to turn her in for wearing a crop-top on the first day of summer. She's religious about her CNN policy."

I was fairly certain that policy had nothing to do with news but I gave CC a questioning look until she noticed and clarified.

"Crack, navel, nips. She always wants them on display. Her shirts show off her midriff if she even raises her arms to wave, her pants are low rise at best, and if she owns any bras at all they're the kind that only lift, they don't cover. But here she is in the full ensemble."

She spun her phone around and showed me Gabrielle's picture.

Gabrielle wasn't a girl I had much contact with. She was that girl in our class. She looked and dressed like she was 10 years older than us most of the time, and not in a good way. Her hair was blonde and wispy and her skin was always baked brown from tanning, but she was starting to show wrinkles like an older woman. She had a noticeable chest and a thin frame, though at times the thinness seemed unhealthy, and that led to rumors that her chest size was due to implants. Among the male gossip circles, she was considered a "sure thing." Also, the last person to call her "Gabby" had to overnight in the hospital because of "testicular torsion". Do not Google that if you've got testicles.

With her picture, I got my first look at the girls' uniforms. They featured a pleated skirt that was also navy blue, probably the same color as my suit. Gabrielle's pose had her bending over and looking at the camera through her own legs, with the back of her skirt flipped up. She had on pink, full-coverage panties that CC told me were part of the uniform requirements, and based on my guess from the look of the picture the skirt would come down to just above the knee. There rest of the uniform featured high socks and a blouse with a long tie the same color as the skirt (that hung down and obscured most of Gabrielle's face in the picture), with slip on flats. My uniform hadn't come with shoes, but the note attached said that "non-sneaker black shoes" were required.

"She still seems to be ignoring the spirit of the uniform," I pointed out.

"Yeah but," CC paused then continued, "I feel like she should be throwing a shit fit over this. A lot of our peers should."

"What is it?" I pushed, "Is there something about the uniforms?"

"Yeah they seem familiar but I can't place them right now. It'll come to me," CC said.

I sighed and braced myself. "So look, we've got the honesty pact, right?"

"Oooh tell me," CC said, putting her phone to the side for a moment.

I proceeded to tell her everything about the previous night, including the sorority girl encounter and my spontaneous confession to Amy.

"Look at you scoring college chicks," CC teased.

"Yeah, I'm a fucking Casanova," I griped.

CC's face fell. "I'm sorry. But Jay, why is this bothering you so much?"

"Because we already said it makes no sense. Why isn't it bothering you more?" I asked.

CC shrugged. "I mean, I guess I'm not sure what there is to be bothered about, not gonna lie. It's kind of confusing, I get it, and I'm sure some of those women on your pizza route weren't dime pieces but I mean, you've probably already seen more live boobs than most of the guys in our class, right? What's not to like?"

"Because...I feel like it's rape or something. If they don't want to do this and it's whatever this weirdness is that's not them giving consent, is it?" I asked.

"Except it's not," CC argued.

"You told me that Suki girl has a boyfriend and never does anything with fans. And I'm only repeating your own words here so don't tear my head off but you aren't the kind of girl someone like that throws away a committed relationship for."

I saw CC wince a bit and expected a vicious reply, but she just shrugged again. "Fine, fine, but that's one time. And it's not like we're pointing at people, going 'fuck me' and they're suddenly bending over for us. We haven't started any of this."

I eyes her suspiciously. "You got some yesterday, didn't you?" I asked.

She blushed. "Maybe."

"Spill," I demanded.

"It's not that big of a deal," she insisted, but I just looked at her expectantly.

"Fine, fine," she relented.

-=-=-=-=-=-

CC

So Saturdays are busy. The regulars hang around from three 'till close most of the time, and it's nearly all the regulars, so like eight people. Plus we get a good amount of foot traffic in and out. So Nick puts all the staff on from four to seven or so. There's two other girls on staff. Dani's a taller, heavier girl but definite BBW for people into that sort of thing. Then there's Kiki. She's a little Vietnamese girl, almost the same size as me, like we could probably trade clothes, although she's got some muscles on her.

We're all friends and we chat. Both of them have flirted with me a tiny bit, but we kind of all do, I guess? Like we'll make jokes about comparing boobs and how good of a kisser we think the other ones are. Usually we do it to tease Nick, because he always says he should stop hiring girls because we distract him. He's, like, ride or die in love with his wife so none of us believe him about us distracting him anyway.

So last night I go into the back around nine. Things are slowing down by then and it's just the regulars hanging out for the most part. Dani, Kiki, and I are still working. In the back room I'm trying to get some more copies of a few mangas, but they're behind a filing cabinet on a shelf, so I have to half lean and bend over to reach them. As I'm doing that, someone comes up behind me and traps my legs against the shelf. I joke and say, "Hey no sex in the storage room," which is a running joke the regulars say all the time.

They back up so my legs aren't pressed against the cabinet, but they put a hand on my back so I can't straighten up. I try a bit and they have a solid hold on me; I'd have to, like, fight them to stand. So I just brace my hands. "Kiki? Nick? Dani?" I ask, but they don't say anything. Then their hand starts wandering.

It rubs slowly all over my back, and then their other hand joins it. I'm getting a light backrub and they even go all the way up to my shoulders so I briefly feel their hips press against me. I rule Nick out at that point, because there was definitely no bulge in the pants, even a soft one. It's one of the girls. Now I'm excited. I can feel my nipples hardening and my breathing picking up. Her hands slip around and caress the sides of my boobs. I didn't bother with a bra; I'm just wearing a shirt with built-in support again. I try to glance down at the hands but as soon as my head moves their hands pull back and one grabs my hair, moving my head so I'm looking straight at the shelves.

"Okay," I say.

The hands go back and rub the sides of my boobs, then they creep farther. The edges of her fingers pinch my nipples and I shudder and moan. I knew where things were going but that was the first time she'd actually touched anything, you know, sexy.

She pinched the nips a few more times until I groaned, then her hands slid back. By now I knew it was a girl without a doubt; even the most experienced guys can't treat boobs with the reverence another woman can. We know exactly what to do and what not to do. They quickly moved down my spine. I had on pants that were kind of stretchy but not yoga pants. I can slip them off if I try really hard.

The girl tried really hard. I helped.

She had my ass exposed to the air. She only pulled my pants down to my knees. Her hands caressed the cheeks of my ass. I never thought I had enough of a booty to bother with, but my mystery lover disagreed. She trailed her fingertips over them until I shivered, and cupped them lovingly, never fully groping or fondling them.

Then she spread me open.

The hands pulled my cheeks apart and I felt cool air in my crack and on my pussy. I leaned forward more and rested my chest on the cabinet. I couldn't spread my legs far with my pants trapping my knees but it was enough that my sopping wet pussy either poked or was visible between my legs.

My lover hadn't stopped any of my movements as I bent forward, but her hands didn't move apart from little quivers of her fingers as she kept my cheeks spread open.

There was a pause and I panicked for a moment. Had my movement been too forward, did I scare off my lover? They hadn't left, but was I pushing her?

Then I gasped. Without warning, my lover had pushed her whole face into my ass. I was confused for a moment; I'd had women go down on me from doggy style, and usually their nose was somewhere around my asshole or just below it. But her nose was up near my tailbone.

Then her tongue went to work.

I gasped again as her tongue swiped out. The wet muscle pressed and licked the crinkled skin around my tightest forbidden hole and teased nerves no one had ever focused on. I wanted to squirm away at first but my position and my lover's hands held me in place. Once I got past the shock, I realized the sensations were actually...nice.

Then, they started to get more than nice. The hands spreading me apart started massaging the cheeks of my ass. My whole backside tingled with little sparks shooting up from the actions of her tongue. I groaned and pushed back, trying to get firmer pressure from her tongue. She must have sensed I was getting into it, because her tongue stopped licking around and pushed in

I felt myself spread a little and clenched instinctively. She waited, I relaxed, and she did it again. We continued like that, her poking and me flinching, until she just pressed constantly, and when I relaxed, her tongue slid in. I squirmed a little, but I was already primed to enjoy the attentions a tongue on my ass could give, so it didn't take me long to find the pleasure in the penetration.

Her tongue pushed and licked around where nothing had entered before except my finger when I cleaned. I briefly worried about the state of my ass, but she wasn't stopping and I didn't want to. One of her hands left my cheek, and I instinctively reached up to replace it, pulling myself open for my lover.

She wasted no time. Two fingers slid into my pussy easily; I was soaked. I moaned out loud and then she went to work. Her tongue and her fingers worked in sync, pressing into my holes at the same time. She probably would have taken her time but we were both literally on the clock and the foreplay had gone on for a while. She fucked me hard and fast with her tongue and fingers, and in almost no time I literally shook the cabinet with my orgasm. My entire crotch felt like it exploded with pleasure and my legs spasmed as the shock of it traveled down while I gripped the cabinet like a lifeline.

At some point I'd squeezed my eyes shut, because I opened them. When I did, my lover was gone. I felt the cool air chilling the various juices on my ass and pussy, but no one was behind me anymore.

-=-=-=-=-=-

As I said before, one of CC's favorite hobbies is winding me up, hence the graphic retelling. Unfortunately I wasn't in the most receptive mood, but that didn't stop her.

"So you have no idea who it was?" I said.

She shook her head. "I tried to see if any of them looked...I don't know, flushed? But both of them seemed normal, neither of their faces were covered with pussy juice, and nobody noticed if one of them had followed me into the back room."

"Conspiracy?" I asked.

"Nah; some of those regulars couldn't keep a secret if their life depended on it, not gonna lie, and most of them are teens who are desperate for anything that even hints at sex. Plus it's not unbelievable; my mystery fucker never took off any clothes. She could have bolted literally when I started cumming and she would have had more than enough time while I gathered myself."

"So it's still not just me," I said.

"No. But I apparently feel less guilty about it. I mean, the only thing sus about the back room romp is that I don't know which girl it was."

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. "I just...I'm starting to panic that I'm being set up somehow, not gonna lie, or that I'm manipulating these girls somehow, like I said."

CC reached over and took my hand. "Look, Jay, I'm not an expert, but nothing you've said or done so far screams 'sexual predator' to me. The fact that this is even bothering you should tell you you're okay. And I mean...we're teenagers, we aren't bad looking. Maybe we are just in a really lucky streak, you know?"

"I guess. The uniforms still seem hella sus though," I said.

"Yeah, well, you've got bigger things than that to worry about," CC said.

"Like what?"

"Miss Garnier's gonna order pizza tomorrow night."

===========================

Please remember in real life distracted driving (regardless of the distraction) is dangerous.