Average High School Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Alternate Title: Work and Play.
9.1k words
4.91
9.5k
13

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for the comments, ratings, and feedback. I appreciate them, please keep them coming.

Addressing one concern that came up; I tried to write Jay as an average high-schooler, as the title suggests, who isn't brimming with confidence or popularity, nor was he overly harassed or abused by his peers. I feel like most guys in his position, when confronted with what's happening in the story, would be a little hesitant. All that to say, he's never going to turn into a brimming-with-confidence, alpha male lord over his harem of women. If you're hoping for that I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. Hopefully that doesn't turn too many people away.

=======================================

CC had a knowing smirk on her face the next morning as I came in. I was still in a bit of a daze between Amy sending me the picture and the fact that I had to see Miss Garnier again that day, at second period no less.

I quickly gave CC the highlights and her knowing smirk turned into shock when I mentioned Amy's part.

"She came into her house? And Garnier just let it happen?" CC asked.

"It was her idea, actually," I said, which was partially true.

"Yeah that...Garnier doesn't know her. And before today I'd have said A-my would definitely be the type to turn in a teacher for fucking a student.

"And molesting her," I added.

I thought CC's eyes would fall out of her head. "How much molesting are we talking about here?" she asked.

Her interrogations were interrupted by the bell.

-=-=-=-=-=-

We had gym first period that day and my general sense of shock was bad enough that Zach came up and asked if I was okay. I brushed him off and couldn't help noticing the scent of booze. That sort of snapped me out of things and made me wonder if I shouldn't be paying more attention.

The only assignment Coach gave us was to warm up with some jumping jacks (entertaining as always due to the female members of the class still apparently foregoing supports of any kind for their upper bodies) and then just run two laps around the track and head in once we were finished.

I ran with CC and we both thought Coach's instructions were odd; two laps is around half a mile. Several of the people in our gym class were members of the track team, so that run was barely a warmup for them. Most of the rest of us were in decent shape due to age and genetics. CC and I finished in the upper half of the pack but a good number of our classmates had beat us, some by a long margin.

We were supposed to just congregate on the bleachers in the gym once we finished changing, but when we got into the gym there was no one there. We both shared a significant look before heading to our respective changing rooms.

In the boys' lockers there was an excited commotion coming from the showers. Given CC's story of what she'd found around the showers in the girls' room I was very hesitant, but there was no gay orgy in the male showers. Instead six or seven guys were crowded around the back. Two of the nozzles were spraying water, but none of the guys were under it. Instead they were pressed against the back wall and seemed to be forming a line.

"Dude, Jay, get in on this man. It rocks," one of my classmates named Kyle said as he pulled me over to the line. Two more of my peers crowded in behind me quickly and blocked my escape. It took about five minutes for the line to move far enough for me to see what was going on.

Everyone's attention was on two holes in the wall of the showers. The locker rooms were on the same side of the gym and the shower areas shared a wall, I knew, but I had thought it was at least a foot thick. That would be fine for the purposes of the first hole, which seemed to be one the guys were looking through. The other one, however, was at waist level, or perhaps a bit lower, and the guy standing at it had his pants down.

There was now a peeping and glory hole setup in the showers.

I blame my previous levels of shock, the new shock of the situation in the showers, and my brain deciding to hyperfocus on figuring out if the holes in question were architecturally possible for my level of distraction before reaching the first hole.

I had assumed it would be a similar situation to raunchy comedy movies where we'd be privy to the girls showering, but no. This was not a hidden peep hole; the girls were fully aware of it and, apparently, willing to play to the audience. In this case, by having our budding runway model Emily Walker stand in a shower stall nude and grope her D cup breasts and play with her nipples in a shower alcove. To enhance the view, she had one leg braced on the wall next to her and out straight, nearly putting her into a vertical split.

That would have offered a very clear view of her vagina, except that the pixie-like Emma Wilson had her face buried in it. Emma was almost a foot shorter than Emily, so to get the height correct she was kneeling on the floor while bending over just enough that her ass popped out and her small, tight slit poked between her thighs. She braced herself with her hands on Emily's thighs as she worked on eating out the statuesque girl. I didn't have to assume that, though; she was angled off to one side so I could see her tongue push out and lick along Emily's labia. She was moving to sucking on Emily's clit, getting a loud moan from the taller girl, when Kyle spoke up next to me.

"Hey what is-" he began, then said, "Oh fuck!"

"What is it brah?" someone called behind me.

"She...she ain't using her mouth now," Kyle said disbelievingly.

A chorus of cheers came from behind me until one guy called out, "Man, what if it's fucking Bubbles?"

He was referring to Bella Ingram. She was a very happy, cheerful girl and friendly with most people outwardly, but she was also visibly overweight. The Bubbles nickname was therefore a double-edged label.

"Brah, who the fuck cares, you ain't seeing shit; a hole's a hole."

"Kyle's barebacking her though, brah. How you feel about child support Wainright?"

Kyle was apparently too far gone to care and slammed his hips into the wall until he shuddered and stumbled back. Then it was my turn.

I realized my peer's call from behind me gave me an out; I did not want to be the sperm donor for one of my classmates who was baby-crazed and decided this was the best way to scratch that itch. But I also couldn't just cut and run; high school peer pressure may not get people hooked on drugs but it controlled your social survival.

I was already mostly hard from the show through the peep-hole, which was probably the point of it. I stuck my member through the hole. The male cock isn't hyper-sensitive to details like fingers or tongues are, but I could still tell the difference between a mouth and a vagina when my dick sank into one or the other, and I was definitely getting oral attention on the other side.

The girl was talented too; it felt like my dick was in a vacuum hose, and her tongue was like a brush in a car wash, spinning around the head of my cock as her mouth slid up and down my shaft. She was able to take every inch of me that fit through the hole too. She had me from half-hard to fully rigid in no time, and either because of her skill, the situation, or both I was close to cumming much faster than I assumed possible.

"Oh fuck yeah, she's got Emma up on the fuckin' ceiling," the guy at the peep hole said.

In my mind's eye, I imagined the girls from before had switched and the taller Emily had Emma up on her shoulders, her face buried in the smaller girl's crotch. The mental image was enough to set me off and I came. After one spurt the girl's mouth disappeared and the rest of my jizz shot out into the air. There was a quick swipe of the girl's tongue after I stopped spurting and then a firm but playful smack on my head.

I withdrew and wandered to my locker. I was surprised to see Zach sitting there, as I knew he'd been trailing the pack of runners. I looked over at him and he looked a bit dejected.

"You all right? You hear about what's happening in there?" I asked, jerking my head toward the showers.

"Yeah, not feelin' it," he replied. His tone and posture suggested he didn't want to talk, so I let him be.

I ended up only staying in the gym for a few minutes and then the bell rang. There were a few guys hanging out in there, but no girls ever appeared.

It was CC's turn to look shell shocked when we got to bio, shaking her head at me to forestall conversation. Miss Garnier returned the quizzes from the other day. As promised, mine had a "B+" on it with a note that said, "An A offers so many possibilities. A+ even more so." She returned to her pattern of gazing intently at me during certain points in her lesson and I made sure to pay attention and carefully notate at that point.

Eventually we got to lunch. CC and I had barely sat down at a table when we heard an unexpected voice.

"Can I sit with you?"

Amy stood there with a lunch bag, looking nervous. I wanted to say yes immediately but I knew CC wanted to talk. She looked wary but nodded and the three of us sat. We'd chosen a table set a bit apart from everyone else so we could talk. CC almost immediately focused on Amy.

"So Jay told you everything that's going on?" she prodded.

"Well, not everything, I'm sure," Amy replied.

"He tell you about me?" CC asked.

"Um, not a lot. I mean, I know who you are CC; we've been in school together since third grade. Your mother invited me-"

"Fine, fine, I remember," CC cut her off, "I meant what has he told you about the sex I've been having?"

"Um, nothing," Amy said.

"CC," I warned. Her favorite tactic with people she wasn't comfortable with was the 'shock and awe' approach with conversation, like opening by asking them what their favorite sexual position was or how often they got high.

"Fine, fine," she relented, "sorry," she added to Amy.

"So wait, that sex stuff is happening to both of you?" Amy asked.

"Well, I've gotten more action in the last two weeks than I have in the last two months, and it's the same for Jay, as you know," CC said.

"It's getting...I don't know if worse is the right word?" I said.

"I say better. I assume you were on the other side of the wall in gym?" CC asked teasingly.

"Wait...that was you!?" I said.

"No, of course not. It was Zoey Martin. That girl loves blowjobs."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Amy asked.

"Wait, hang on," CC said before I could start explaining, "Amy, have you heard anything about a peep hole or anything like that in the girl's showers before?"

"No! What? Of course not!" she said.

CC sighed and nodded to me. I quickly filled her in on the state of the gym locker room from the guy's perspective. Then CC filled us in about the girl's side of things.

"Half the girls seemed to already know about the holes. Zoey grabbed a chair from somewhere and set herself up in front of the glory hole. She already had a cock in her mouth when I got there. Emily was doing a one-woman strip and grope show in that shower stall until Emma showed up and they turned it into full-on lesbian porn."

"I don't think Zoey stuck to blowjobs," I said, and explained how Kyle claimed he was fucking her.

"Oh, they're together," Amy supplied.

"Really?" CC asked.

"Yeah, Zoey's in my AP English class. They've been going out since the summer, I think."

"So she probably recognized his cock," CC concluded, "Anyway, that little section was the exhibition area. No lie, the rest of the showers were an orgy. Some of the girls hung out by the door, but if you stepped onto those tiles everyone thought you were DTF. By the time the bell rang there were ten, twelve girls in there going to town on each other, and I know for a fact that some of them are so straight they cover up to look in the mirror after a shower."

"Wouldn't...that make them less straight, if they felt something seeing a naked woman?" Amy pointed out.

CC shrugged, "The biggest haters are usually shouting from deep in the back of the closet."

"You went into that shower room, didn't you?" I asked, unable to keep some teasing out of my voice.

CC did blush a little, but kept a defiant look. "Maybe I did. How many details you want?"

"I don't need to be walking to math with a hard-on, thank you," I said.

"Maybe you wouldn't have to," CC said, then looked meaningfully at Amy.

She looked at me angrily. "You told her about that?" Amy snapped.

"He tells me everything honey," CC said, "We made a pact. But we actually hadn't had time to talk at all today, not gonna lie. So what is 'that' he wasn't supposed to tell me about?"

"CC lay off, come on," I said as Amy's face turned bright red.

"Fine, fine," CC said, "As for the gym, I'll just say I had someone taking care of both holes while I was helping another girl out the same way. You can use your imagination for the mechanics and body parts involved."

Amy shook her head and said, "I'd say you were lying but after that delivery ride with Jay-"

"And the stop in Garnier's house?" CC added.

Amy blushed more but pushed on and said, "Yes, and the stop in Miss Garnier's house, this seems to be a thing. And it's only around you two. I didn't get any sexy invitations when I brought pizzas to the door, and there certainly aren't any lesbian orgies in the locker rooms during my gym classes. But I'm betting there would be if one of you transferred to my section."

CC was now looking at Amy curiously and I dreaded what she might say next. Fortunately it was a normal question.

"Sunflower's in most of your classes, right?" CC asked.

"Yeah," Amy confirmed, "AP...Chem and English I think. Maybe calc too?"

"And you said Zoey's in your AP English class too," CC added.

"Where are you going with this, CC?" I asked.

"I'm trying to figure out why you aren't fucking Jay," CC said to Amy.

"CC!" I said, "Come on! I told you-"

"No, Jay, she's right," Amy said.

"What do you mean she's right?" I asked.

Amy seemed to still be fighting down a blush but she said, "I...I'm an outlier here. Everyone that meets you two seems to be hypersexual. Your teacher, your classmates-"

"Coworkers," CC added.

"Right," Amy said, "But I...I mean I'm not reacting the same way."

"You came into Miss Garnier's place with me," I pointed out.

"Jay, you said she basically sat in the corner and maybe got herself off. If she were acting like everyone else, she should have stripped off her clothes and been your fluffer while Miss Garnier fucked you. Then she would have walked up to the table and crawled under it to give you a blowjob and maybe finger me or something."

"Obviously I'm not doing that," Amy said, sounding like she was trying to convince everyone of the fact.

"She's acting more or less normal and everyone else is acting...oh holy fuck!" CC said, loud enough that some people looked over. We waved away their attention, though Amy and I were very focused on CC.

"What is it CC?" I asked.

"We're living in a fucking porno."

"What?" I asked, but Amy settled back in her chair and looked thoughtful.

"Think about it," CC said, "Think of everything that's happened to us. Lesbian orgies in the locker room, provocative gym classes, fucking in the back room at work, fucking sex with the pizza delivery guy, it's the oldest premise there is! We're in a fucking porn movie!"

"How...that doesn't make any sense," I insisted.

"It does fit the facts, though," Amy said, "Some of the other things could be written off as coincidences, but the girls' lack of restraint in the locker room and probably the uniforms are serious clues."

"I still don't get how the uniforms fit into this," I said.

"Hello?" CC said, "We're all in pleated skirts and knee socks. We're practically wearing fetish costumes around school, except the skirts are normal length and we aren't tying off the shirts above our navels."

"And, as you pointed out, nobody complained. You're right, Sunflower should've threatened to burn down the building, but yesterday they hardly mentioned it," Amy added.

Sunflower was a nonbinary student in our class. They changed their name to Sunflower at the beginning of junior year and began expressing extreme, sometimes scary liberal views on the theme of rejecting establishment, government authority, and regulated behavior.

"Maybe you should ask them about it, see what that does," CC suggested.

"It would be an interesting test. It still doesn't explain me, however," Amy said.

"No burning desire to drop your panties and bounce up and down on Jay's cock right now?" CC teased.

Amy blushed even harder and CC looked like she was going to pile on but then my friend's expression changed. She seemed to settle a bit and just said, "Fine, fine, we'll have to figure that out later. Right now we need to figure out what to look for."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was starting to get annoyed that the girls seemed so far ahead of me on this.

"Well, most of the shit that's been happening is following porn. So let's figure out what the common plots are, then we can watch for them and see if I'm right about the pattern," CC said.

"Would you maybe try to set them up and see if they play out?" Amy asked.

"Hmm, what are you thinking?" CC asked her.

"I don't know, I...um...I don't..." Amy stammered.

"Are you going to claim you've never watched porn?" CC asked.

"I've seen it," Amy said, "I just don't...It's not a habit for me."

"What's your next class?" CC asked.

"Government," Amy said.

"Cool; I've got Brit Lit," CC said, "walk with me, tell me what you're thinking. See you later Jay."

The two walked off and I got a sinking, anxious feeling, though I couldn't figure out why.

-=-=-=-=-=-

My last two classes of the day were uneventful, at least as far as sexual encounters. I didn't want to give full credence to CC's idea yet, but I couldn't help thinking that most school-related porn involved after-school "help" or detention, which so far I'd avoided. Victoria Spinner did give me another treat in math class; this time she sat down properly, but when class started she looked back at me, smirked, and then intentionally flipped her skirt up so I could see her panties. I appreciated the view but didn't say or do anything.

After school I couldn't find CC or Amy, though that wasn't unusual as I had to go to the maker lab and CC knew she'd need another ride. The lab was normal for most of my shift, though again I saw a few people 3d printing objects that vaguely resembled something you might find at a more intimate store or outlet. That wasn't technically against the rules and there were no kids around, so I didn't bother them.

Then, almost an hour before closing, Max and Charlie walked in.

Max wore a tank top that showed off her upper chest and most of the intricate panther tattoo there, and tight hip-hugger pants held up or decorated with a spiked belt around the waist. Her shoes were clogs with a bit of a heel, making her absolutely tower over almost everyone. Her hair was still purple, though a bit of a brown line was starting to show at the roots.

Charlie, on the other hand, was dressed very plainly in a light flowy dress that had a cream base and earth tone patterns on it. It had an empire waist that slightly accentuated her chest, but no more so than average. If she had makeup on it wasn't obvious, and she wore sunglasses, possibly to avoid attracting attention. Her red hair was gathered back in a ponytail.

"Hello Jay," Max said to me as she walked up. She had a bright smile on while Charlie looked like she'd just been scolded.

"Hi Max," I said guardedly.

"You okay? You want us to leave?" she asked. She sounded sincere, not challenging or mocking, and I recalled how concerned she'd been after my last encounter with them.