Average Whiteboy Fantasy, Came True

Story Info
Big black fantasy I couldn't find for years, found me.
6.9k words
4.54
22.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whyteboy
Whyteboy
18 Followers

White Boy's Fantasy Comes True - Can't Escape Your Destiny

While this is based on a true story, and accurately reflects the events that happened to some "straight" white boy out there a few days ago, I am not allowed to say, and I'm not claiming that this exact story is true.

This white boy was already obsessed and fantasizing over IR porn, bnwo, BBC, feminization, reading prison stories, and he had bottomed a few times before. Now white boy (me <3) tells about how his fantasy that he was looking for for 8 years, found him.

It was magical circumstances and timing that still doesn't seem real, but it was, in the best ways possible.

I was barely hanging on by a thread, hilariously calling myself "straight" publicly while low key doing and fantasizing over what became true in this story.

I'll try and write this to be enjoyable and engulfing to read, I'll split it up into different parts like I have seen others do before, first time I have written down or shared a story of my experience like this in a story form.

I enjoy detail so I'm getting into it, I mean no offense with any strange race play that turns me on, some things under that category has the best porn that I like, and it's my preference of the only men I find attractive, even I don't understand it.

I encourage anyone that is hesitant, closeted, straight or whatever the fuck you think you are, if you desire for something or have a fantasy, go and get it and try it out at some point in your life, you may fall in love with what you find.

Go enjoy whatever it is you want to enjoy, in secret or however necessary. That's what this story is about. Deeply satisfying myself with a fantasy I was looking for forever, but instead it truly found me... Can't escape your destiny.

About White Boy

I am definitely totally "straight" overall, and publicly, is what I still tell myself but you make your decision by the end of this story...lol...I would never be willing to openly come out as being in a relationship with a man, but I would do it lowkey with the right one in the right place... and I would definitely be the girl... I just recently learned to enjoy that fact.

I have only been in relationships with girls but I have been taking dick just as long as I lost my virginity with girls. I have a thing for IR and BBC from all the porn and stigmas since I was young along with daddy issues, and getting cheated on more than once (wasn't by a bbc surprisingly, but doesn't help).

I've drooled over big black men and big black cocks by themselves or with white girls/ white boys, cucking a white hubby, etc. for years and years until the point I started to bottom for bbc myself.

All my life in public and with anyone I come across I'm straight, and if anything, I try too hard to be alpha, after so much of that act and getting defeated in my real life and my relationships and how things were going, I apparently needed some release in the feminine/submission direction.

You could say that I am a "masculine male" compared to so many guys in the world, but there is always someone bigger and stronger, and I wasn't THAT manly to begin with, I still had more feminine features than some.

So it had always interested me and was kinda hot to me, that even though I thought I was manly, there are some real men out there that could fold me up and have their way with me if they decided to, like it was nothing.

I had always low key worked on and kept my ass looking fat even throughout my time being straight, to the point that girls bring it up to me about my booty.

At the point that the meeting in this story happened, I hadn't taken dick for almost a year, but exclusively watched interracial porn close to every day, and I had just gotten out of my relationship with my snowbunny ex-girlfriend, so my dick cravings were at an all-time high from the deprivation and all the acting alpha around a girl who I know had been bred by much more of a man than me... She did a lot of things hinting that she liked big black cocks as well, and hinting that I wasn't man enough in general, she had been with at least 2 black men before me, even though she only admitted one.

She always could fuck longer than I could last, and she would say humiliating things during sex like asking if my dick was hard (I was...) and saying how little cum that I have...calling me "white boy", and whenever she posts things on social media or speaks, it's ALWAYS "Black MAN" and "White BOY/guy", and if it's on social media it always says "soft" or "little" white boy.

The type of girl she is and her interests in music and dancing, the girls she follows and even some of the things she has posted hints towards BNWO (black new world order) and SPH (small penis humiliation) stuff as well, a fetish that I also watch a lot since they have all the best interracial porn, some of her posts on her social media that i found were the EXACT SAME pictures and tiktok theme with no text, as the BNWO SPH posts that make fun of small white boy cocks with a caption on them...

Me and her never talked about BNWO specifically, but she said clearly out loud "BIG BLACK COCK" multiple different times very passionately as if licking her lips, with a surprised look in her eye afterwards when looking over smiling at a white boy next to her as if to say "oops" but with no regret, clear that she was a true fan. While we watched anything made by the British Broadcasting Corp and even completely randomly she had brought up big black cocks before, excitedly.

My girlfriend before her was also a hot snowbunny of a different style, she had fucked black men too and also used "white boy" "black men" when speaking, and even more examples with a 3rd girl... I guess i really do it to myself, either way i can't get away from it...

I'm a skinny white boy with a fat ass, I literally look like a prison punk even when trying to be straight lmfao. For like 10 years I've been told I would look sooo pretty as a girl, or been called pretty boy or that I have "pretty"/ "feminine" features, "wouldn't last a minute in jail", until now I embrace it and get turned on by it deep down. I'm going to lean into feminization at some point in life, but I'm soo hesitant and want to do it away from my hometown, I want to fully feminize myself and CD and aim to be passable without hormones or anything, shave all my hair smooth, nails, makeup, wig etc...

So even in real life separate from anything fantasy, black cocks, submitting, and sissy stuff are things I have had forced upon me for a long time and drilled into my mind, that I now just fucking enjoy the humiliation instead of being tortured by it.

That's some about me and my past and future, this story is about how I fulfilled a deep dark life-bucket-list fantasy, farther than I ever have before, got more than what I bargained for and loved all of it.

Can't Escape Your Destiny | Alpha Finds His Prey

I have looked for years on and off for big men that are more alpha than me, with big black cocks preferably muscular that I find attractive since those are the only men I find attractive, I've tried for a long time around my current area and my type seems hard to find, few and far between, and over the years only found a couple of black men that are actually what I wanted and even then I would change some things.

Until this pro Basketball player sized, prison alpha male slides into my reddit DM's out of NO WHERE, showing off his huge black cock, saying he lives in my city, I had never seen or heard of him. He MUST have seen, but didn't mention, all the bnwo BBC sissy whiteboy cuck type porn that I had plastered all over my reddit, but he smoothly got to know me making me comfortable and making me like him. I made sure he didn't grow up near me or know anyone I did, and he didn't.

He respectfully demanded to see my ass, he freaked out and hyped me up when I showed him my fat white boy booty on my slim fit body, he said I was exactly what he was looking for and talked about me like a girl, he said it was hard to find my shape and body type, he spoke as if he was hunting prey and sifting thru whiteboys and it seemed like he had found his food. I told him that a beautiful, very tall, huge cocked, big black man like him wasn't exactly common either, my type.

It doesn't get any crazier because this is 2-3 days after I broke up with my hot ex-girlfriend as a straight masculine male, now I'm getting seduced by a real man that sees me as a pretty pussy, and he appeared out of nowhere after I looked unsuccessfully for years.

Also because along with all the other BBC porn over the years, I have tried to find and read real prison stories of white boy's getting punked and bitched out by black alphas in prison, for protection or forced or for pleasure and I had recently started reading those stories again last few days/weeks before this Alpha messaged me.

He happened to be in some trouble with the law and said he was probably going to get locked up, and it didn't seem like it was his first time dealing with doing time because he just seemed a little annoyed but like whatever.

At this point in my life having to deal with cheating women, adulting and bills, I fantasize about being a prison bitch for some alpha dude for a change of pace. So needless to say, I was definitely not resisting being courted by this dream man that found me and was telling me what he's going to do to me.

He was handling the conversation like a grown man that shook a pretty lady's hand, making eye contact clearly both thinking of what he was going to do with her, but never making his prey nervous and luring me in making me want what he wanted.

Not that I wasn't flirty as soon as he showed me his big black cock (pff, typical white boy), but it at some point became apparent that he was rizzing me up early in the conversation and it was working, it was deja vu of a story I had JUST READ, of a big black man that turns straight white boys into bitches, and this guy is good at it...

This whole situation literally felt like magic, big black man poofs into your DM's out of nowhere after years of looking for exactly him. I said "this must have been destiny or something", and as if he knew that it was, he said "it's my destiny to blow your back out BAD", and i joked speaking submissively and said "just don't hurt me" or something, but he never acknowledged anything about my hesitations with pain and "too much" etc, although he was nice in our conversations so that I didn't run away.

He went on and said "and I'm definitely going to have my way with that ass, all these twinks be trying to have a body like yours but you're a rarity and a treasure white boy... Trust me imma feminize tf outta you... you better arch that sissy back just like that pic when you take this dick...I'm bout to get you pregnant frfr." He jumped to talking like this very quickly and definitely wasn't shy. I talked about how beautiful he was in the same way being flirty, blushing from hearing and thinking about what this huge black man was going to do to me, he spoke as if everything was certain and had already happened.

I asked if he had ever fucked a white boy before. He said "Yes plenty, I love turning yall out. There's only like 3 that I would fuck again though. I would love to make you my girl, I bet you would be daddy's favorite, I can tell already. I can get a motel tonight."

He spoke as if I was already his wife, and I couldn't help but play into it a bit, drooling over the fact and label of "Daddy's pet". Yeah you have no idea white boy. He mentioned the "motel tonight", I told him that it was okay and that I could host, I was talking about meeting up a few days later, he ignored that and kept talking about right now or tomorrow, and wanted other ways to reach me that I'd definitely answer, I gave him my phone number since I was so hypnotized by this man as if it was a dream but it was unfolding in real life.

I had never given anyone my real phone number, I typically handled everything on Grindr or something! He messaged me on reddit which is fine but now this huge black man has my kik, one of my ig, phone number, and reddit, and was determined to meet up not in a couple days, but tomorrow at the latest and "make me his girl"...

He mentioned getting locked up again, yeah that was 2 days away so that's why he needed right now or tomorrow, in relation to that day, and was so forceful of it. Now I DEFINITELY wanted this man's cock because in my fucked up sissy mind it was somehow better that he was affiliated with prison lmfao.

The insane timing makes this situation even more of a dream, all the dates within a week of each other and unplanned, breaking up with my ex bad, miracle BBC man happens to find my low key reddit, exactly each others type, same city, seduces and breeds the white boy he found, and gets locked up again, within 5-7 days lmao...

He is sure to get in my phone and text me as soon as he gets my number and we start talking there, enthusiastically he talks about how he is going to breed me and split me in half, and asks if I'm into kissing. He said he was insanely horny and I could tell just by how he was talking, he said he was saving his cum for me. "You won't feel like a man when I'm done with you".

So hot, and he was right.

Just talking to this man as if I was his girl, I almost had him come over right away but I wanted things to be perfect since anal can be such a process sometimes and he had a monstrous cock that I wanted to please the right way for him and for myself, he had already been disappointed by boys before and I didn't want to disappoint or get hurt.

Before the end of the night in just a couple hours of conversation with this felon Alpha black man, I became obedient wanting to please him, submissive saying yes sir, ready to go to sleep and dream of his black cock, then wake up and do it for real.

He apologized for being so aggressive and forward and didn't want to scare me away, but he just really wanted my sweet ass before court, he said no other ass around compares to mine and something about whiteboys like me drives him crazy...He said "I love the thought of feminizing a boy and taking his masculinity, you'll be talking different and walking different...are you ready for that?"

I told him how he is "bigger and stronger than me and that and your cock is way bigger than mine, I dream of feminizing all the way, and I've already done a little, it's what I want and I don't stand a chance anyway". He talked about how he "mentally stimulates his girly white boys with their feminization leading up to fucking them. Makeup, smooth skin and booty, chastity cage since you won't be needing that anymore, just a lil bitch, you're no man."

He pushed farther into this conversation than ever, sounding insane to some people, but hot as fuck to me. Mixing in some off topic casual fun talk, we showed each others faces, again he talked about how pretty I was, not a real man but he'll show me a real man, looking forward to my white boy moans. He was so horny, but he insisted he was saving his cum even after edging for days, for me... (it showed)

He talked more about how he was going to split me and I was going to be his... Just like a prison bitch in the millions of stories I read, is how he spoke about me and spoke to me. He said how he was going to transform me even slimmer than I am now, fem till you can't tell I was a male, already talking about cardio and being sure that i do my booty exercises.

He wants to break me mentally and physically, and after what he accomplished in 24 hours with me, I believe it, and I'd let him. "With me you will learn to submit. You don't do what you want, you'll never be a man again, you'll see."

He demanded more pics of my sissy face and body, showed me his beautiful throbbing black cock again, and we said goodnight, looking forward to our breeding session waiting for us when we woke up.

Today's the day | Whiteboy Gets Bred

I of course woke up horny and dripping cum from my little cock, dreaming of what was waiting for me. Daddy was basically up all night, and I had a nice good morning text waiting for me, he asked if I had lube and confirmed that I was free and that we were meeting. I took off work that day to be safe because of his timing deadline, he said "good boy" when I told him, I didn't want a chance of missing him or not being able to walk at work.

Reminding me how much cum he was about to shoot into my body, he eagerly asked if I was getting ready for him, already asking for my address. I did things perfectly taking my time but hurrying at the same time, cleaning out my booty, shaving hair, girly grooming things, booty exercises so it looks as fat as possible, stretching out my ass with my 9" dildo a little in preparation.

After getting out of the shower, I sent him my address, tidied up the place, put on my panties, and he arrived with no problems very quickly which has never happened and surprised me, but I was ready and eager.

He knocked and scared me, I opened the door for this huge beautiful black alpha male that was much taller than me which never happens, smiling in my pretty white panties I let him in towering over me looking down at me, I lead him to my room with my fat whiteboy ass bouncing with each step.

He right away stripped his clothes once in my room and acted like "what are you waiting for". I finished taking off his underwear, revealing his huge beautiful cock, and I got to work licking and sucking it, using my hands to grab his big balls and the base of his cock which he allowed for a short time until my hands were thrown down to my side, "no hands white boy".

He put his huge hand on the back of my head pushing it down onto his huge black cock that had continuously been getting bigger and harder, until I gagged, every second that I wasn't dying his BBC shoved back into my mouth.

I looked up at him into a real man's eyes from on my knees, hands behind my back, his harder than ever black cock in my mouth... He had just got here like 3 minutes ago.

A few minutes of a whiteboy mouth making out with his BBC was enough and he was too edged to wait any longer, he grabbed me under my arms and picked me up off the ground like a toy standing me up...Told me to turn around and pushed me onto the bed when I wasn't catching on.

I barely managed to get lube on him scrambling away to grab and apply it before he bent me over again like a bitch doggystyle on the bed as he was standing up, one hand on my waist above my booty, other on his huge black cock lining up with my hole. I used my dildo for like 1 minute before he got there, so I didn't cry but still got stretched by this Alpha's huge cock as he forced it into me. Thinking of me as pussy and fiending for it, he was progressing fast, just the head, then 5 inches, then I felt him deep and pushing past my second ring.

I'm losing it trying to keep myself together as I get opened up by a man ready to breed, I'm making all kinds of sissy noises. I hit my poppers once while he plays with my ass as and strokes my insides, as his massive cock hits DEEP it hurts but he continued to split me open, I hit them once more as I realized how this is going to go. He was "gentle" and slow-ish for like 4 thrusts total.

His cock was 10 inches long and as thick as a red bull can or more, but he forced that dick into me for an unknown amount of time at the expense of my pain until he came inside me, I think I blacked out for a decent period of time at least twice during this mauling, between the poppers and the shock to my body going 0-100. He medium speed fucked and opened me up doggy style at first, playing with my booty, seeing how deep he could shove it into me in this position, while enjoying the pussy.

I tried to enjoy the pleasure and pain of being used and opened while trying to find a way and position that made a big black man's cock feel more comfortable inside me since any of his deep strokes had me yelping.

Whyteboy
Whyteboy
18 Followers
12