Avery Hot Anal Gloryhole Experience

Story Info
Avery takes Hanks cock ass to mouth & more in the gloryhole.
1.6k words
4.22
21.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new home we had recently moved into had a plyboard built walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom. It didn't take long for a hole or two to be drilled to turn this into our very own gloryhole room. Now I'm going to tell you about one of our gloryhole adventures...

I had made sure to be home before Avery so that I could lay out all of our sex toys on the shelves in the main bedroom, before hiding away in the gloryhole room to await her arrival. A variety of different sized dildos and buttplugs and assorted vibrating devices adorned the shelves, looking VERY inviting. Downstairs, I had left a French Maid outfit and a note that read 'The bedroom needs cleaning'. There was a TV mounted on the bedroom wall that I had cast a playlist of various maid porn scenes to be playing when Avery got home and there was already a camera set up in the corner of the bedroom that displayed on a small screen inside my newly adapted gloryhole room, so I could see all that was happening when my wife arrive.

At around 6pm I heard the front door unlock as Avery got home. Around 20 minutes later I heard her enter the room. The TV on the wall was playing a DP threesome scene which I knew Avery would love to see. She walked over to the TV as I watched through the hole I had made in the wall. She looked incredible in her gloss black stripper heels, white fishnet stockings and the sexy little black and white uniform. She looked like a total slut and I loved it. She walked over to the shelves and paused for thought while she chose some toys to play with. She picked up a nice jeweled buttplug and slowly pushed it into her tight little asshole, then she took out her little feather duster and began to clean each of the toys. She crawled around the room as she dusted the skirting boards, showing off her jeweled plug for me, knowing how obsessed I am with her ass.

She teased me like this for a good amount of time, swapping out the plug for a bigger size after a while and being sure to clean the small one very well using her tongue. I unzipped my jeans and began to stroke my cock as I watched Avery clean.

Once Avery was satisfied with her work, she grabbed a nice thick dildo and a clitoral vibrator and sat down in the only chair in the room. My cock stood right up as I watched Avery lean back in the chair and slide that dildo slowly into her pretty little pussy. She used her free hand to play with her tits as she moaned with lust for that big dildo. She worked her hand down to her clit and started to rub herself while taking the rubber cock deeper and faster in her pussy.

"Fuuuck I'd love to lick all that mess up" I heard her mumble to herself as she watched the girl on the TV screen take two messy creampies in her asshole. It was at that point she stood up and positioned the dildo on the chair. She pulled out her buttplug and popped it right in her mouth as she lowered herself slowly down onto the dildo, this time taking it in her ass. She gasped as she worked her way down on the cock, taking it all the way. Then she picked up the clitoral vibrator and started to bounce as she played with her clit. I watched her, stroking my cock, as she rode that cock and played with her vibrator, bringing herself quickly to orgasm.

She lifted her ass off of the dildo and dropped to the floor on her knees, engulfing the whole length in her mouth as she sucked it clean. She took great pride in her work clearly. I took this opportunity to stick my cock through the gloryhole, tapping gently on the wall to let her know I was ready for her.

When Avery was satisfied that she had adequately cleaned the cock that just fucked her tight little asshole, she turned and crawled across the room to my cock. I loved to see her crawl, there was just something so sexy about that display of submission that made me crazy. She started to tease my cock, lightly tracing her fingers and tongue over its entire length as she whispered to me, making me crave a harder touch.

"Did you like seeing me take that dildo in my asshole? I bet you loved watching me suck it clean even more didn't you?"

"Should I do the same with your big cock? I'm going to make you all dirty so I can clean you with my tongue!"

She spat on my cock and stood up, bending at the waist then backing up on my cock, taking it all the way in her asshole in one slow motion. She wiggled her ass on my cock a little before pulling off of it and dropping back to her knees, this time taking all of my cock in her mouth as she started to deepthroat me slowly, choking on my cock as it hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmm" She mumbled "Fuck! My ass tastes so good on your cock!"

She got back on her feet and backed that sweet little ass up on my cock again, only this time she thrust herself back hard and started to bounce against my cock. I watched the screen as she reached under herself and rubbed her clit while impaling herself hard and fast on my cock. She continued this relentlessly, until she came again, hard. All of a sudden I felt a firm grasp on my balls. Avery squeezed them hard as she climaxed causing me to unwillingly start cumming hard inside her ass. She continued to bounce on my cock until it was no longer hard enough to stay inside. As my cock slipped from her asshole, a large spurt of cum followed, coating my cock in a slippery mess.

Avery dropped immediately to her knees and began lapping up the cum, licking it from my deflating cock and taking my entire length in her mouth, making sure not to waste a single drop of the hot cum I had just shot inside her ass. She swallowed it all down in a big gulp

"Fuck that was hot. Do you think you can go again?" she asked as she caressed my balls and licked the end of my cock.

I told her she could try and get me going again, but I wanted a better view. With this she opened the door to the gloryhole room and beckoned me to join her, giving me a big, wet, cummy kiss before she let me come fully out. I followed her out as she picked up her dildo from earlier and stuck it to the wall. I sat on the chair and we stared into each others eyes as she made that huge cock disappear into her asshole and started to bounce. I played with my cock and began to slowly grow hard for her again.

"Get over here and eat my ass babe" she commanded, as she pulled off of the dildo, turned, and bent over at the waist so she could start to suck it clean.

Any other time I would have devoured her ass straight away. I love eating ass and Avery knows it! But right now, I wanted to fuck it. So instead, I walked up behind her, grabbed her by her hair and forced her to deepthroat the dildo as I buried my cock in her asshole and began to thrust hard into her. She mumbled and moaned onto the cock in her mouth while I fucked her ass as hard as my body would let me, my balls slapping against her pussy. I spanked her ass over and over, making it glow red while I used it for my own pleasure.

It wasn't long until I started to cum in her ass again, shooting a huge load deep inside her. As I pulled my cock from her asshole she stood and turned around, kissing me deeply.

"I thought I told you to eat my ass, bitch." She spat at me, pushing me to my knees and turning around so she could grab my hair and pull my face into her ass. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick at her asshole, tasting my own cum. She made me rim her for a few minutes before she pushed my head back slightly from her ass and forced out the creampie from her asshole. Avery giggled to herself as the cum splashed all over my face and in my mouth.

"That's what you get for not doing as you're told!" she snarled, dropping to her knees and licking it all up from my face.

"Now open wide, cumslut!" she snapped, with her mouth full of my cum, grabbing my face and dribbling every drop into my mouth "Swallow it!"

I swallowed the huge cum load willingly, although I would have liked to hold it in my mouth longer and savour the taste. As I paused to catch my breath, face still sticky with cum and the taste still on my tongue, Avery stripped off her outfit and threw it down at me where I knelt on the ground. Then without saying a word I watched her walk over to the shelves and pick up a big black squirting dildo that was attached to our strapon harness. She stepped into it, tightened it around her waist and walked over to me, bending down to give me a kiss.

"Your turn" she whispered, as she turned and walked away, letting herself into the gloryhole room and closing the door behind her...