Avery's Desire Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancem77
Chancem77
196 Followers

Avery was ready for him, already anticipating the pleasure that was to come, but still, as the first finger entered him he gasped and moaned as his body jerked some, more from pure lust than anything else. His finger slid in easily. He could tell from the noises Avery made that he loved it. He moved his hips back some, he wanted more.

Rick inserted a second finger and Avery moaned with pleasure. Rick moved his fingers slowly and gently, feeling the flesh around them open up. He inserted a third finger. Avery was dizzy with desire. His legs wobbled, his body shivered, and he began to groan and whimper. Rick thrusts his fingers in deeper, faster, and with more vigor.

It felt so good but it was also torture. Avery wanted him so bad. He wanted all of him, his cock, his body, his mind, and his soul. He wanted to feel Rick pressed against him, sinking deep within him. He wanted the closeness, the intimacy. He wanted them to be one.

Sensing Avery's desires, Rick withdrew his fingers then put his hands on Avery's hips and pulled him closer, positioning himself right outside Avery's hole. He pushed the head of his cock against him. Avery bit his bottom lip. He was ready. He was dying for it. He couldn't wait any longer and Rick had no intention of making him wait.

Finally, he drove himself inside, penetrating that sweet little ass. Avery jumped, moaning loudly. His breathing increased until he was panting heavily. Rick thrust himself inside and moved his hips in a steady rhythm that Avery matched perfectly. Rick held his hips as he focused on his thrusting. The sounds his pelvis made slapping against Avery's ass added to his arousal. He thrust harder, grinding his hips against him, moaning, and panting more and more as he slammed himself deeper into Avery.

Avery cried out, moaning Rick's name between gasps of "Oh yes!" and "Oh God!" Each noise he made, each cry, each moan, and whimper drove Rick closer to the edge. Avery clenched his muscles together, squeezing himself around Rick's cock, and Rick nearly screamed with sheer delight. Avery felt so amazing, so wonderfully amazing, that Rick had to concentrate hard just to keep from cumming too soon.

He reached around and firmly gripped Avery in his hand and began to pump his cock as he thrust himself into him. Avery's legs could barely hold him up as the pleasure mounted. He murmured softly, giving short exasperated gasps, still Rick stroked him faster and harder. Avery felt his balls tighten, his body trembled, and his legs quivered. Pre-cum oozed from his cock, over Rick's fingers.

"Oh fuck...Oh God Rick...fuck!" He howled.

"Together..." Rick panted.

Avery nodded. He gripped the towel rack tightly and braced himself. "I can't...Oh God..." He moaned.

Rick gave one final, massive thrust, and then held tight to Avery's hips as he buried his face in his back. He let loose with a low guttural moan as he came. Avery exhaled, biting back his own moan, as his juices exploded over Rick's hand and down his leg.

"Oh God..." Rick pulled out, his cum oozed out of Avery's ass and down the inside of his thigh. "Damn baby." He panted. He turned Avery around to face him, and then pulled him into a tight embrace as they kissed. "That was amazing."

Avery smiled. "You're amazing." He said.

They finished with the shower, washing each other clean, and then dried off and went to bed. Rick lay on his back, Avery against his chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

"There's no greater pleasure in this world..." Rick told him. "Than having you in my arms."

Avery snuggled up against Rick and sighed softly, closing his eyes. "Umm, I feel the same way."

Rick kissed the top of his head. "Love you." He told him.

Avery yawned. "Love you more." He said back.

Rick closed his eyes. The room was quiet save for the sounds of their hearts beating together. It was a calming, relaxing sound, and each of them drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

"You're such a creature of habit." Mikey smirked as he pushed the door open. The living room was empty, but Mikey could clearly see the light from the bedroom shinning down the hallway, casting a slight glow onto the grey carpeting, across the threshold, and into the front room.

Quietly, and with great care, Mikey closed the front door, doing his best not to make any noise. He walked slowly through the living room, peeking down the hallway, looking to see exactly where his target was.

The kitchen light was off; the bathroom door was open, dark, and empty. The door to the guest room was shut; probably empty, as Mikey was sure the two now shared a room—and a bed. Just thinking of the two of them together made his blood boil. No matter, they were going to get theirs very soon.

A shadow moved across the doorway at the end of the hall. It was the master bed room, a room that he'd been in many times before. He felt a sense of entitlement as he walked down the hall. He'd never actually lived in the apartment, but he felt as though he belonged there, given the time he'd spent there in the past.

It was just one more thing that had been taken from him; one more bad memory that he planned to scrub from his mind. When he'd found out that Rick had moved in with Avery, it felt as though Rick had been encroaching on his territory.

Mikey was possessive, territorial, and he didn't like people sniffing around things that he considered his property. He considered Avery his, even after Avery threw him over. Mikey had every intention of making Avery see how wrong he was and taking him back, but then Avery had replaced him so quickly which left Mikey reeling and feeling betrayed.

The closer he got to the bedroom door the more his heart pounded. He didn't know if it was a rush of adrenaline he felt from the exhilaration of being there, moments away from facing the one who'd broken his heart, or if it was fear and guilt, but he suddenly felt breathless.

His hands were shaking, his heart racing, and for a brief moment he was reconsidering his plan. But, when he thought about what Avery had done to him, all those feelings of anger and hurt came rushing back to him and he suddenly knew that he couldn't back out now. If he did, he'd never get over the pain he felt, he'd never get over Avery, and he just couldn't live that way.

He sucked in a deep breath, did his best to calm his nerves, and rushed the door, slamming it open with the full force of his weight. Avery was sitting on the bed when Mikey forced his way into the room. His head shot up and he gasped, moving away from the bed, he backed up against the wall on the other side of the room.

Avery stared at Mikey with an expression of mixed horror and shock. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, it just wasn't possible.

"How..." He barely got the word out when he remembered Rick telling him to make sure he locked the front door. That's when the realization of what was happening gripped him. He'd forgotten to lock the door, a habit that he was suddenly beginning to regret. Mikey was there now, standing in his apartment, in his room! He'd forgotten to lock the door and Mikey had probably counted on that because even when they were together, that was a major peeve of Mikey's, and one that he complained about often.

Now though, he was using it to his advantage. Avery felt his heart suddenly leap into his throat. He was scared, on the verge of a panic attack, but he was also suddenly pissed as hell. He balled his hands up into fists as he glared menacingly at the other man. His mouth had twisted into an ugly snarl, his face was red, and he was shaking all over. "You get the fuck out of my house!" Avery hissed between clenched teeth. "I swear to God, you get out now or I'll fucking kill you!"

Mikey hesitated for a brief moment, then, slowly, an amused grin snaked across his face. He definitely hadn't expected Avery to take a stand like that, he'd figured the little coward would crawl into a corner and cry for his hero Rick to come and save him, but his spunky little warning made Mikey laugh, it was so adorable.

"You, kill me?" Mikey couldn't control his laughter as he stared at the boy. "How exactly do you plan on doing that?" He took a step closer, moving casually as though taking a stroll. The grin stretched across his thin lips as he mocked Avery. "You and I both know you couldn't hurt a fly. You're the least violent person I've ever met."

"Don't push me." Avery warned. "You have no idea what I'm capable of."

"Ooo, so scary," Mikey teased. "Seriously, you've got me shaking in my boots."

Avery narrowed his eyes. He looked around the room, looking for any way to escape but Mikey was blocking the only door and the window was too high for him to jump from. He looked back at Mikey and frowned. "Just what the hell do you want?" He demanded. "You gonna rape me again, or did you come here to kill me this time? Either way, I'm warning you now, I'll kill you before I let you touch me."

"Spare me," Mikey rolled his eyes. "You really think I'm afraid of you? You're nothing but a weak, sniveling, little bitch. You and Rick think you're so damn clever. How long did you have it planned, huh? How long did the two of you sneak around behind my back, laughing at me, and playing me for a fool? Did you really think I wasn't going to find out about the two of you?"

Avery shook his head, suddenly confused. "I have no idea what you're talking about. We didn't plan anything."

"Oh that's bullshit!" Mikey yelled. "Do you think I'm an idiot? It was so obvious when you moved him in here. The two of you conspiring behind my back, and then you somehow managed to brainwash Trash into turning against me too! You stole my band, you stole my friends, you used me, and for what; to make yourself famous? Well, you can forget about that. I'm going to make damn sure that you don't play at that concert, or anywhere else for that matter. Me and my band are going to win and take that prize money and you and your little buddies can all rot in hell!"

"I used you?" Avery was floored. "How the hell did I use you? You were the one that cheated on me! I loved you, at least until you showed your true colors. I did everything I could to make you happy but you treated me like shit. I have no idea how the hell you think I used you but you are so very wrong about that.

I put up with so much shit from you, more than anyone else would have, but the last straw was when you cheated on me. So if you think you were wronged in some way, think again, whatever happened was because of you! Whatever you lost was because of you! Don't blame me for your life falling apart because I didn't do a damn thing to you, you did it all to yourself!"

"Sure..." Mikey growled low under his breath. "Blame the victim. You can't even see how loathsome and vial you really are. It's no wonder that your family disowned you; they apparently knew the kind of person you really are. Too bad I didn't see it sooner, I would have left your skanky ass in that karaoke bar."

Avery sucked in a breath and held it as tears filled his eyes. He couldn't believe that Mikey had brought up his family, knowing how he felt about them; it was really a low blow. The smirk on Mikey's face told Avery that he knew exactly how he felt about that subject, and he was glad that he'd hurt him. "You're a monster." Avery whispered as he dropped his eyes to the side. "Just get out. I have nothing more to say to you."

"I'm afraid you're not getting off that easy." Mikey told him. "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done to me. I'm going to make you regret the night you even met me."

"Oh, I already regret that." Avery said. "I have since the night you raped me."

"Such a drama queen," Mikey chuckled as he shook his head. "You know you wanted it as much as I did. You never could get enough of me. I bet your sorry now that you dumped me. Rick will never be able to satisfy you the way that I can. He'll never be the man that I am.

He's just a pathetic little pussy; the two of you really deserve each other. You're two pathetic losers, fighting to save your pathetic little band, when we all know that without me you got nothing; no talent, no brains, and no backbone. Did you really think that you could succeed without me? Are you that clueless?"

Avery looked up; his eyes filled with rage when he heard what Mikey had said. He pressed his lips together hard as he stared at Mikey. There was nothing he wanted more in that moment than to scratch the assholes eyes out and make him choke on them.

"Rick is twice the man you are." Avery sneered. "You're nothing but an insecure, soulless, coward! I have no idea how I was so stupid to have fallen for you in the first place. When I look at you now all I feel is disgust. You literally make me sick to my stomach. And as far as the band goes, we're better off without you.

We're happier, and we are going to play the concert and we will win! There isn't anything that you can do to us that is going to make us drop out, so if that's your plan then just walk away now because we can deal with anything you throw at us. In fact, whatever you do to us will only make us stronger. You try to push us down and we'll fight harder.

You can't beat us because we won't let you. You think breaking into Boomer's and trashing our gear would keep up from performing at the concert?" Avery laughed.

"All you did was make all of us more determined to win. We have the talent, and the brains, and everything you think your band has, but we also have something you'll never have. We have heart. That's something you can't even come close to understanding because you're nothing but a heartless bastard."

"Big words little boy," Mikey crossed his arms over his chest and grinned. He was amused by Avery's sudden boost of confidence. Clearly the kid had balls; Mikey had to give him that, not that it would do him much good. An over inflated ego and a sharp tongue wasn't going to save him, and Rick wasn't around to protect him either.

Mikey had waited, watching the apartment, to make sure Rick was long gone before he made his move. By the time Rick made it home from work and noticed that Avery was gone, it would be too late.

"You can run your mouth all you want sweet heart, but it ain't gonna save you. I don't think you realize the trouble your in."

"Oh really?" Avery rolled his eyes. "If you're trying to intimidate me it won't work. I'm not scared of you anymore—Michael."

Mikey raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's a mistake you may not live to regret."

Avery inched to the right, closer to the window. Mikey saw him and he started to laugh.

"What are you going to do, dumbass? Jump out the window? You'll be dead the minute you hit the street."

"I wasn't planning on jumping out the window." Avery said. He moved another couple inches to the right then suddenly grabbed an aluminum bat that was leaning in the corner next to the window. He held it out in front of him with both hands tightly gripping the handle, his feet apart as he stared at Mikey, his eyes became two slits, like a wild animal facing a predator.

"Oh that's cute, you gonna hit me with that thing or steal home?"

"You come near me and I'm going to bash your fucking head in." Avery hissed.

"Um hmm..." Mikey chuckled. "Baby, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. The last time I saw you swing that thing the bat went flying and the ball knocked you unconscious."

"Yeah well, your heads bigger than a baseball."

"You ain't got the balls."

"You wanna try me?" Avery glared at him. "You come any closer and you'll be leaving here in an ambulance."

"Oh, now I'm scared." Mikey laughed. He moved forward, taunting Avery. He laughed loudly as Avery swung the bat at him, missing him completely. "Damn you have poor aim." He mocked.

Avery swung again and this time Mikey grabbed the barrel of the bat in his hands. It stung, but not enough to stop him. He pulled the bat from Avery's hands then thrust it forward, hitting Avery in the forehead, knocking him to the floor. Mikey tossed the bat onto the bed then walked around to where Avery had fallen and looked down at him.

Avery looked up at Mikey and cursed him under his breath.

The room was spinning and Avery's head was throbbing. He felt something hot and sticky oozing down his head and over his nose. He touched his head then cringed at the stinging pain he felt. When he brought his hand down in front of his face he saw that his finger tips were covered in dark, red, blood.

Mikey bent over and smiled at him. "Now who was going to bash who's fucking head in?"

"Fuck you." Avery growled.

"Not smart baby boy. You might want to watch what you say to me from here on out, seeing as I have the upper hand here."

The blood from Avery's wound dripped down over his lips. He could taste the warm, metallic taste of it as his lips parted and the blood trickled into his mouth. Suddenly he sat forward and spit a mixture of blood and saliva into Mikey's face.

Mikey stumbled backwards, shocked, and suddenly furious. He wiped at his face with the sleeve of his coat, cursing Avery. "You fucking little cunt!" He bellowed. "I'm gonna fucking kill you for that!"

He lunged forward just as Avery raised his foot and kicked Mikey in the nuts. Mikey yelped, and then dropped to his knees as he held himself, groaning in pain. "Stupid little..." Mikey coughed, flinching painfully as he glared at Avery. He reached out to grab him unsuccessfully as Avery kicked him again, this time in the chest. Mikey gasped, clutching his chest. He felt as if all the air had just been knocked out of him and he was struggling to breath.

Avery wasted no time. He pulled himself up and moving against the wall, managed to creep past Mikey, who was still trying to grab him. Avery rolled across his bed, picking up the bat again, then crawled to the head board and held it to steady himself as he stood up, leaning against the wall.

His head was spinning, and his vision was going in and out of focus, but he was still lucid enough to think rationally. He knew he had to get out of there, and fast, before Mikey recovered and came after him. If he could make it outside it would be a short distance to his neighbor woman, Mrs. Snyder's apartment. She was usually always home. She was elderly and she didn't drive. She relied on her daughter to take her shopping once a month, anything else she needed she would order online and have it delivered.

Avery knew that Mrs. Snyder would let him in without giving it a second thought. He had often helped her with various things like bringing groceries in, or getting things out of the high cupboard above her refrigerator. She was a kind old woman and Avery was very fond of her. If he could make it to her unit then he would have a safe place to hide while he phoned the police.

Gripping the bat tightly, Avery moved to the door. He was unsteady on his feet, his entire body was shaking, and his eyes were wet with his tears. He dragged the bat along behind him as he leaned against the wall for balance. Mikey was struggling to get to his feet, the pain in his chest and balls was excruciating, and it fueled his rage.

He looked up when he heard the sound of the bat scraping along the hardwood floor of the bedroom. "Get back here!" He growled low, groaning, and cursing. He put his hand on the edge of the bed and pushed himself up slowly, straining to stay on his feet even though he felt like just dropping to the floor and laying there, huddled into a ball, while he held his throbbing testicles.

Avery glanced back at Mikey. His heart was racing, and he was terrified to see the man standing up and glaring at him with so much hate and anger in his eyes. He'd never before seen Mikey looking quite as insane as he looked in that moment. It was clear from the look in Mikey's eyes that he was capable of killing Avery if he managed to get his hands on him.

Chancem77
Chancem77
196 Followers