Avery's Desire Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Avery laying in that bed was depressing, especially when the man she'd met and gotten to know was so head strong and self-assured. He had such a fiery spirit that seeing him in a weakened state as he was, was more than she could deal with at the moment. She was thrilled that he was awake, but nothing would feel right again until he was standing on that stage behind a microphone and showing the world that there was nothing, absolutely nothing, that could keep him down. Avery was a fighter, and a survivor, and she respected that about him more than anything.

She took one final puff on her smoke then smashed it out under her shoe. It was time to go back in she supposed. She didn't really want to. She was enjoying the peace and quiet of the outdoors but she knew that Trash would be worried about her if she didn't return soon so she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her coat and headed back towards the front entrance of the hospital. She stopped suddenly and squinted her eyes as she saw someone walking towards her.

"You have got to be shitting me." She whispered.

"Hey baby doll, where you headed in such a hurry?" Her suspicions were correct and she frowned as Mikey approached her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She sneered at him.

Mikey stopped, a look of confusion crossed his face for a split second then he smiled and raised an eye-brow. "I know you." He said in a low, soft, groan. "You're my replacement. As if they can replace me."He laughed.

"You've been replaced." Kat smirked, "In more ways than one."

Mikey frowned and narrowed his eyes as he glared at her. "You're a real smart ass aren't you?"

"Among other things." She grinned.

"Why be part of some loser band when you can join a winning team? Me and my boys are going to rock that concert and take home the prize. You could be a part of that. I mean, we got enough musicians but you could be of some use behind the scenes." He looked her up and down, his eyes drifting over her chest and then downwards, focusing on her crotch. He licked his lips and Kat felt her stomach turn when she saw the lust in his eyes.

"Are you trying to make me sick?" She asked. "Seriously dude, you're the last person...no...thing. You're the last THING I'd ever fuck. Honestly if you were the last thing with a cock on earth, I'd become a lesbian before spreading my legs for you. And as far as your band taking home the prize, dream on. Once Avery is up and back to his old self again we're going to blow the roof off that joint and WE, not you, we will be taking that prize money."

Mikey was pissed off now. He couldn't believe that this woman had the audacity to speak to him that way. Didn't she realize who she was talking too? Didn't she know what he could do to her? He started to speak again but Kat dismissed him and turned away. She'd made her point and found no reason to continue this conversation, besides that, trash was waiting.

Mikey was fuming by now and not about to take this kind of disrespect from anyone, especially not some chick. He grabbed her arm and swung her around to face him, pulling her close to him.

"You listen to me you stupid little bitch." He growled. "I ain't someone to fuck around with honey..."

"Neither am I!" Kat spat in his face then brought her knee up and swiftly planted it in his groin.

Mikey yelped in pain, released her arm then went down on his knees, doubled over and clutched his aching balls.

"Don't fuck with me." Kat hissed again. "Or my friends you pathetic, dick-less, son-of-a-bitch!"

"Whore!" Mikey screamed in rage. He brought his face up and leered at her with so much anger that Kat could feel his eyes burning through her flesh and into her soul. The look in his eyes might have frightened someone else but it only made Kat madder. Without really thinking about it, she brought up her foot and kicked Mikey on the side of his jaw, hard. He howled in agony and rage as he fell to the side with a loud crunch, blood pooling under his face from his mouth.

"What the fuck?" Kat turned around and saw Boomer exiting the hospital and walking towards her.

"Mother fucker tried to assault me." Kat said. "But I'm not so easy a target, as he quickly found out."

Boomer had to grin. He really liked this girl. "Good job." He told her as he pulled his phone out and dialed Hanson's direct line. "I think it's time to get this ape back in his cage where he belongs."

Trash was standing over Mikey holding the crow bar that Boomer actually did have in the back end of his truck. The look in Trash's eyes was of pure madness. It was one thing to go after Avery, but what Mikey tried to pull with Kat was the last straw. Kat was trash's girl and Gold help the son-of-a-bitch that tried to hurt his girl.

Rick stood on the other side of Mikey cussing him under his breath. "Just stay down mother fucker." He warned. "You make one wrong fucking move and you'll think what you did to Avery was an act of kindness when I'm done with you."

Kat was sitting on the steps in front of the hospital with Boomer, waiting for the cops to show up. Hanson told Boomer that he was still at the office but he said there was a couple of uniformed cops near by that he'd send to secure the scene before he got there. Mikey was sitting on the side walk holding his head in his hands and whimpering while holding a towel against his mouth. Rick figured that Kat had probably broken the bastards jaw when she kicked him. That made Rick smile. As far as he was concerned, Mikey deserved what he'd gotten and more.

"'Ew 'ore," Mikey cursed at Kat. "Ow 'ill 'ew!"

Trash grabbed Mikey by the hair and yanked his head back hard. "Hey asshole, you don't talk to her, you don't look at her, and I swear to any God that's listening, you ever threaten her again and I'll fuck you up so damn bad even your dead mamma won't recognize your sorry ass!"

"Cool it baby." Kat put her hand on Trash's shoulder. "Nothing that bastard says can hurt me. He's worthless." She turned and looked at Mikey with daggers in her eyes. "And as for you, after what you did to Avery, you're getting off pretty damn easy so I'd shut my mouth if I were you or we may all decide to turn our backs and let Rick take a crack at you."

"Not a bad idea." Trash smirked. "We should get a bat and all take turns bashing his head in."

Mikey looked up, his eyes wide, as he frantically started to shake his head in protest.

"Relax." Boomer walked passed Mikey and stood next to Rick. He looked at Mikey and frowned. "No one is going to do anything to you. It's not that I care about what happens to you, it's just that we're not as stupid as you, and none of us wants to go to jail over a piece of shit like you."

Mikey rolled his eyes then turned his head and stared off angrily in the other direction.

The police car pulled into the lot not more than ten minutes from the time that Boomer had called Hanson. Two young cops got out and walked towards the small group. The first cop, the one who drove, looked like the tough guy type. He was tall and well built. He had sandy blond hair and a hint of a beard on his chiseled chin. His eyes were a deep dark blue but they were hard and stern. He had a no nonsense type of look about him as he walked up and stood with one leg propped up on the curb as though he were posing for playgirl, police edition.

The second cop didn't seem quite as sure of himself. He was shorter and not nearly as bulked up though he wasn't frail or scrawny, he was just average, but he was young, almost too young to be a cop. He had light brown hair and grey eyes. He held back a bit behind his partner and his hand was hovering close to his gun at all times. Boomer smirked a bit when he saw him 'Rookie.' he thought to himself.

"So what do we got going on here?" The bigger cop asked. "Catch us a fugitive did ya?"

Boomer walked up, extended his hand, introduced himself and the rest of the crew, then explained to the officer what had happened and why Mikey looked like he'd just been in a bar fight. The cop was quite impressed with Kat and amused that Mikey had gotten his ass handed to him by a girl.

At the direction of the veteran cop, the rookie walked over and cuffed Mikey while reading him his rights. A kind of relief had finally settled over Rick. Avery was safe, Mikey was off the streets now, or soon would be when Hanson arrived to officially arrest him, and after that maybe they would all be able to put this behind them and move on. Rick desperately wanted things to return to normal though he wasn't sure at this point if that was even possible anymore.

He knew that it would take Avery some time to heal, both physically and emotionally from what happened, but Rick felt that as long as he and the others were there by his side that everything was going to be okay. At least that's what he hoped for but that was something that only time could tell.

Hanson showed up shortly after the uniformed cops had. He instructed them to take Mikey inside and have him checked out before they took him down to lock up. Rick was a little nervous having Mikey in the same building as Avery but he knew that there was no way in hell Hanson was going to let him out of his sight now that he had him in custody. Still, Rick would feel better once he'd returned to Avery's room and told him that it was over, that Mikey was caught. He hoped that would give Avery some peace of mind as well.

It was all more than Rick could hope for. Everything seemed to be going their way for once and he had to hand it to Kat, none of this would have been possible without her. She was one tough cookie and definitely someone who could handle herself in a sticky situation. In a way, Rick was a little envious.

He knew that Avery had fought as hard as he could against Mikey and Mikey had the upper hand when it came down to it but still Rick wondered how Kat would have handled herself in the same situation. Maybe sometime in the future she could give Avery some tips on how to protect himself better. He really wasn't much of a fighter but he also wasn't one to just roll over and play dead.

Once the two officers had escorted Mikey into the emergency department, Hanson explained to everyone what was going to happen next. There would be an arraignment, and then a bond hearing. After that the court date would be set and charges would be brought against him. In the mean time it was Hanson's job to gather all the evidence against Mikey that he could to help the prosecution with the case.

This included not only the physical evidence but also witness statements and most importantly, Avery's statement. That, Hanson explained, would be the more incriminating information of all. As soon as Avery was up to it, Hanson needed to interview him and get his side of things.

"Will Avery have to testify against him?" Rick asked.

Hanson nodded. "It's a good possibility. If this goes to trial, a jury is going to want to hear from the victim himself so they can get a better picture of what happened, how Avery felt, what he was thinking. All of it, every detail he can remember, will help us build a stronger case."

"How much time do you think Mikey will get?" Trashed spoke up as he walked over and stood next to Rick. Kat was at his side with her arm wrapped around his waist and Trash's arm resting across her shoulders.

"That's hard to say." Hanson admitted. "If the prosecution goes for attempted murder he could be looking at twenty years. The prosecution will try and get the maximum but the defense will attempt to get a lessor charge like aggravated assault or sexual misconduct. They'll try and say that it was a consensual encounter gone wrong, that Avery had buyers remorse or something to that effect and tried to back out at the last minute which pissed Mikey off."

"Oh that's bullshit!" Rick took in a deep breath and growled. "Buyers remorse my ass! Mikey beat him, dragged him to some secluded place out in the woods and raped him! Any idiot would be able to see that! There is no way in hell that Avery went with him willingly!"

"And we have the evidence to back that up." Hanson told Rick, attempting to calm him down. "I'm just trying to lay it all out for you. These things can get ugly. I already know who Mikey has as representation and I'm telling you straight, the guy is dirty. He'll dig into your past and Avery's past, he'll put your relationship under a microscope and try to dig up anything he can to use against us. But we still have some time before all that. Right now we need to focus on building the strongest case against Mikey that we can so there is no way he can wiggle out of it."

"Anything you need, I'm there." Rick told him. "Just promise me that you will tread lightly with Avery. He's been through enough already and I don't want him getting all stressed out, especially since he's just woken up."

"I've been doing this a long time." Hanson assured him. "I'll treat him with kid gloves. I don't want to upset him either but I won't lie to you. His testimony whether in person or on paper is paramount. Without it, we won't have a case."

"What about the physical evidence?" Boomer asked.

Hanson sighed and shoved his hands into his coat pockets. "Most of it is circumstantial. Mikey and Avery used to date so his prints in the apartment, even the semen can be explained away. They'll say that Avery invited him in, they had sex and then Mikey left. They'll try to say that someone came in later and attacked him. We need Avery to confirm that it was Mikey who attacked him, abducted him from the apartment, and sexually assaulted him."

"And what if he can't remember what happened to him?" It was Kat who spoke up now.

Hanson shrugged. "Then we let the evidence speak for itself and hope that the jury is sympathetic to Avery. I'm going to try to get a confession from Mikey but I won't lie to you, the chances of that are slim to none.

But don't lose heart, we do have some good evidence against him and I can prove that he was in the apartment that night, and that's really good because it gives him opportunity and he already has motive.

Honestly, I think with his past, and then what happened here today, the jury will see what a violent temper he has and return a verdict in our favor. But as I said before, that's all a long way off."

"So what can we do to help now?" Rick was ready to nail the son-of-a-bitch to the wall. He wanted Mikey put away for a very long time. It was the only way that he and Avery would ever be able to move on.

"Just tell the truth about everything. If you think of anything you haven't told me that could help, even the smallest detail, let me know as soon as possible, and above all, make sure that your stories all match. Get together, brain storm, write it all down. Right now the balls in our court so lets keep it there.

Other than that, just be there as a support for Avery. He's going to have the hardest job to do. He has to relive everything that's happened to him and that's not going to be easy. He will need all of you right now."

"We can do that." Rick told him and the others agreed. "We'll make sure he gets through this, whatever he needs, we got it covered."

"Good." Hanson looked at his watch. "Well, I really need to get inside and check on my prisoner. You guys take care, and lady..." He nodded to Kat. "If you have any other questions don't hesitate to call me. I'll be in touch with each of you and I'll probably stop by tomorrow to check on Avery."

"Okay, thanks a lot. I mean it, we really appreciate your hard work on this case. I feel better just knowing that your on it man, seriously." Rick shook Hanson's hand so long and so hard that Hanson was scared he was going to break it off.

He laughed some and pulled his hand back. "It's okay kid, it's my job and I hate seeing bad things happen to good kids like Avery. Even though I've never actually spoken to him, I can tell from what people have said that he's a good kid. He sure as hell didn't deserve what happened to him."

"No he didn't." Rick agreed.

Hanson wished everyone a good day, Boomer thanked him again and shook his hand, less enthusiastically than Rick had. Trash and Kat wished him a good day and they all watched as he disappeared into the hospital.

Trash and Kat were the next to leave, followed by Boomer, which left Rick on his own. He left the parking lot after his friends were gone and returned to Avery's room. When he walked in he saw Avery sitting up in the bed, wide awake and looking somewhat distressed. Rick smiled at him and sat down in the chair next to the bed. Avery turned his head to look at him and furrowed his brow as much as he could through the still slightly swollen tissue around each eye.

"What the matter baby?" Rick asked him.

Avery looked towards the door, then back to Rick.

"Boomer called me and had me run down stairs for a sec. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you so I just snuck out. I didn't go far though, I wouldn't do that. I'm not leaving your side baby."

Avery sighed and closed his head. He'd actually hoped that Rick had gone home. Avery still couldn't see that well yet but he could see enough to know that Rick looked tired and worn out. The poor guy looked as though he'd not slept in days. Avery wanted him to go home and sleep and stop worrying about him so much but he knew that was not likely to happen. He hated that Rick was so worried about him. The last thing he wanted was for Rick to get sick and end up in the hospital himself but unfortunately he wasn't able to tell him that just yet.

Rick stood up, moved to the side of the bed and let down the railing. He lay down beside Avery and put an arm around the boys shoulders. Avery leaned to the side and rested his head on Rick's chest. Whether it was on purpose or because he didn't have the strength to sit up straight Rick didn't know, either way it felt nice. Rick hugged him gently and kissed the top of his head.

"Everything's going to be okay now baby." Rick said softly as he held the boy protectively against him. "We're going to be okay now."

The x-ray showed that his jaw wasn't broken, only displaced. He did lose three teeth on the left side of his jaw and his lip was busted open so much that it actually had to have two stitches put in it. Mikey was pissed. The pain from his busted lip and gaping hole where his teeth had once been was bad enough but when the doctor grabbed his jaw bone and popped the sucker back in place, that was way worse.

'That bitch is going to pay for this.' Mikey thought to himself. 'After I get through with that whore she'll have to wear a scarf around her fucking face to hide the scars!'

The two cops who had brought him in were standing by the door while Hanson spoke to the doctor. Mikey was handcuffed to the gurney which sucked big time. If not for the fucking shackles he'd have made a run for it by now. He may not have gotten far, but at least he would have tried.

He realized now that coming to the hospital had been a stupid move but he was worried about what Avery might tell the police. He intended to get into that room and shut the kid up for good but then he had to happen upon her, the slut that had replaced him in the band. Thinking about her pissed him off even more. He would of loved to have turned her skanky little ass over and fucked the shit out of her but apparently she was into Trash which made Mikey laugh.

'Oh man...' He thought. 'If she only knew how many chicks Trash had banged in his life.'

"Wake up!' Mikey snapped back to reality when he heard Hanson yell. "Doc gave you the all clear so let's go, hot shot. We're taking you to your new home. I hope you like the view, nothing but bars for miles and miles but don't fret I'm sure you'll make some new friends once you're inside. A pretty boy like you is bound to be a hit with some of our more permanent residents."