Avery's Desire Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? I mean, Ave, you just got out of the hospital. I know that you're probably still sore all over. Maybe it's not a good idea to move so fast right now."

Avery sighed, frustrated. "Is that really it?" Avery asked. "Or are you just afraid you'll be getting Mikey's sloppy seconds?"

"What? No, God no!" Rick cupped Avery's face in his hands. "That has nothing to do with it, baby, trust me. Right now I want nothing more than to rip your clothes off and throw you down on the bed. I'm just trying to be sensitive to you, after what you went through I didn't know if you'd be up for...well, anything intimate for a while."

Avery smiled some and gently kissed Rick's mouth. "Honey, if I were averse to having sex right now I'd let you know. I will never, and I mean never, let anyone pressure or force me into anything again, not even you. So, please don't think that I am wanting to do this just to please you. I do want to please you but I'm not going to agree to something that I don't actually want to do."

Avery moved his leg over Rick's lap so that he was sitting on him, facing him, with one leg on either side. "The truth is, I want to be with you. I don't want the last memory I have of sex with someone to be what Mikey did to me. I need to remember how gentle and loving it can be or I might just develop some kind of complex or something and I don't want that. I want a normal, healthy, sex life with you and I can't do that if all I can think of is the fear and pain I felt. I just want it to be beautiful again and you're the only one that can make me feel that."

Rick couldn't hold his emotions back anymore. He let his tears fall freely. Avery looked alarmed for a second but then Rick grabbed him and pulled him close, crushing his body against his. "God, I love you." Rick cried into Avery's hair. "You are so brave, so strong, and so full of love. I can't even imagine what you've gone through but you've come through everything with more determination and endurance than anyone should be capable of. You are just so...awesome in my eyes. So inspiring."

He pulled back and smiled sweetly at Avery. "I think I love you even more now babe."

Avery blushed. "Then shut up and make love to me."

Rick cupped Avery's face in his hands and looked deep into his green eyes. "God, you are so fucking beautiful." He said as he leaned in and captured Avery's lips in the most sensual kiss that he could manage. Avery melted against him and kissed him back, slipping his tongue into his mouth and for a moment their tongues met, collided together, and Avery moaned a deep and long awaited moan.

Rick slipped his hands beneath Avery, his fingers sliding down over his hips to his ass and laid him down against the bed gently. Avery drew his knees up and Rick moved between them as he kissed his way up Avery's body. He pushed his shirt up past his chest, his fingers explored his nipples as his lips began to glide against the flesh of his stomach planting sweet kisses all along his core. Avery gasped and arched his back as he closed his eyes tight and moaned with erotic desire.

Everything that Rick was doing felt so good to him. The feel of his lips against his skin, the touch of his fingers and the way that he caressed his body. It was all building something inside of Avery that he was sure would burst out of him soon in one great, passionate, explosion of pure lust.

Rick saw the look on Avery's face and he smiled. He loved the faces he made, as well as his noises. It was a major turn on, not that Rick really needed anymore help in that department, he was already painfully hard and ready for more but he wanted to make Avery wait a bit longer. He wanted him to beg for it, he wanted to see him squirm on the bed beneath him and beg Rick to end his suffering. When Rick felt that he had waited long enough he would then grant his wish but not until then. Not until he had worked for it. Not until he could stand no more teasing and tongue play. Only then would Rick give him what he wanted.

Rick continued to tease and kiss Avery, alternating between kisses and dragging his tongue over his skin until Avery couldn't stand it anymore. He moved to his chest, and kissed his nipples, sucking and biting at them tenderly. He slid his hands up along Avery's body, pushing his shirt up more then he slipped it off over Avery's outstretched arms. Avery moaned and writhed on the bed. Rick smiled a wicked little smile. He loved watching Avery become so excited. He loved knowing that he could make him feel good, and he loved that his kisses drove him so wild.

He looked over Avery, his naked chest, his beautiful, youthful face. The bright green orbs that stared back at Rick. Even his hair, cut short now but still jet black, the way his bangs fell over his eye. He really was a sight to behold. Rick's erection pressed against his jeans, longing to be set free. Avery was hard too. Rick could see the bulge pushing out from inside his pants. His member wasn't as large as Rick's but it wasn't small either. Not that the size really mattered to Rick. Big or small it was part of Avery and that made it perfect.

Rick never imagined that he'd ever find pleasure in another man's body but being with Avery just felt right. He loved the way that he looked. he loved the feel of their bodies pressed together, the taste of his lips. He loved each contour of his face, the shape of his eyes, the softness of his skin. He even loved the feel of his organ as Rick wrapped his fingers around it and stroked it, driving Avery mad with desire. Avery's was the first cock that Rick had ever held in his hand (besides his own) and honestly, he had no idea how he would react to it, if he could even touch it.

The first few times had been an experiment, but that had unforeseen results. Rick discovered that he was in love with every inch of Avery body, every part of him, and he absolutely loved the feel of his cock in his hand, the taste of it in his mouth, and the way that his tongue slid so easily over the shaft to the head. It was an amazing feeling and Rick couldn't wait to taste him now. He kissed Avery's stomach again and then pulled the zipper down on his jeans. Avery bit his bottom lip as he waited. Rick undid the top button then laid the tops of Avery's pants open so that he could see a small hint of hair peeking out from beneath the band of his underwear.

That small, light, line of hair that circled his belly button and then disappeared into his pants was so enticing. Rick traced it with his fingers, and then with his mouth. Grasping the waist band of Avery's pants Rick quickly pulled them off. Avery kicked them to the side along with his shoes and socks. Rick pushed Avery's knees up and spread them apart, revealing the boys erect organ. Rick moved between his widespread thighs. One hand trailing down along Avery's neck, over his chest, along the curve of his hip, finally resting on his groin.

"You are so damn hot." Rick whispered as he kissed the insides of Avery's thighs. Rick cupped his balls in his hand and gently began to fondle them. Avery let out with a deep, low, moan. His body was alive with the searing, all-consuming, heat of his desire.

Rick continued to kiss Avery all over. His thighs, his knees, the swollen organ between his legs as well as the flat, nearly smooth surface of his belly. He licked at the lightly speckled hair leading to his groin, smiling as he mused over the secret that Avery kept from the rest of the band. Rick moved his fingers through the dark red hair that covered his groin.

"I should tell the others that you're actually a ginger." Rick teased.

Avery laughed. "Don't you dare. We only need one red head in this band."

Rick kissed him again. "I was actually pretty surprised the first time I found out."

"I know you were." Avery winked at him. "There are no more surprises though, you've seen every inch of me."

"I love every inch of you." Rick illustrated this point by taking Avery into his mouth and, gently at first, began to lick and suck at him.

Avery closed his eyes and gasped. He leaned his head back and allowed Rick to have his fun. The sucking and stroking increased in speed and ferocity. Avery moved his fingers through Rick's auburn hair, tugging at his locks which told Rick to suck harder. He cupped Avery's balls in his hand and massaged them as he continued to mouth his cock.

Rick bathed his organ with his tongue, working it up and down along the shaft and over the tip, teasingly before delving back down once more. Rick was totally enthralled, to the point where he almost didn't realize that Avery was close to cumming.

He was moving and wriggling on the bed, his hands made into fists as he gripped the sheets of the bed and pulled on them. He began to whimper and squirm, and though he tried to cut back his cries he couldn't resist as his orgasm rushed upon him. Rick sucked with even more determination as Avery opened his mouth and nearly screamed.

"I can't..." He cried, "I can't hold back..."

Rick gripped Avery's trembling thigh in his hand tightly, his fingers pressing into Avery's ivory flesh. Avery tried to bite back a moan. His body rocked with pleasure as he felt himself explode suddenly. Rick held on to steady him as he drank his juices in. Avery's hot and salty fluids filled his mouth and Rick savored the taste of him.

Rick sat up then, taking Avery in his arms, he pulled the boy to him, pressing his lips to Avery's as they shared a passionate kiss. Avery could taste himself in Rick's mouth and it sent waves of pure pleasure through him. The kiss intensified as Rick drew their bodies together. Avery wrapped his legs around Rick's waist, straddling him. He pressed his body against him, into him tightly. Avery wrapped his arms around Rick's neck and pressed his chest against Rick's chest. He moved his hips closer, pushing against Rick's erection.

Rick moaned and kissed Avery harder. He slid his hands down past his back and over his ass, squeezing it, making Avery jump. God how Rick wanted him then. He craved the feel of Avery's body enclosed around him. He longed for the warmth of his flesh and the heat of his ass as he sank himself down inside of him, deeper and deeper. Avery wanted him too, he could feel it in his touch, see it in his eyes, and taste it in his kiss.

It wasn't just his wanton desire that Rick could feel, it was a visceral need that was inside of him. Instinctual and primitive. This strong love that he felt was erupting all over his body in a series of tiny bursts that left him feeling light headed and a little giddy. The power of this love was immense and it resonated throughout his entire being. Rick could feel it, he felt every emotion in Avery as though they were one being, sharing in the same thoughts, the same passions, the same deep, explosive, love.

Avery needed this. Rick knew that without question. It wasn't just sex, it was the need for intimacy, to belong. Avery needed to belong to Rick and Rick alone. The closeness and the tender caresses were what Avery needed the most right now and Rick was more than willing to give him whatever it was that he needed or wanted. Juts being near him, touching him, feeling his body against him, it was all Rick needed to feel complete again. He loved Avery more than life itself and Avery needed to feel that love more than anything else.

As Avery kissed Rick, he began to tug and pull on his shirt. Rick broke the kiss for a split second, pulled away and slipped his shirt effortless off over his head. He tossed it to the floor then pulled Avery against him again and resumed the kiss. Avery fumbled with Rick's button, slipping it open quickly then pushing down his zipper. He slipped his hand inside of Rick's jeans and found his erection there, freeing it from its confines as he began to stroke it.

Rick moaned as Avery stroked his cock, his fingers moving lovingly up and down the shaft, his thumb encircling the head, teasing the end of his cock as Rick had done to him. Avery bit Rick's lower lip and grinned.

Rick raised an eye brow and smiled. "Bad boy." He whispered.

"I'm 'your' bad boy." Avery whispered back, nibbling on Rick's ear. Every movent that he made, every word that he uttered was so sensual, so arousing. "I want you." Avery told him in a quiet, seductive voice. "I want to feel you inside me."

He didn't need to ask Rick twice. Rick lowered him gently onto the bed and then he removed his own pants. His erect cock sprang to life as he situated himself between Avery's legs. Avery wrapped his arms around his neck once more and pulled him down to him as they shared another passionate kiss. Rick let his hands explore Avery's body, his fingers dancing over his naked flesh. He caressed his hips, moving his hands down over the boys ass then between his legs. He slid his hand over his organ then down to his hole where he allowed his fingers to slide inside.

Avery wiggled a bit on the bed, his mouth opened and he exhaled a ragged breath as he moaned. Rick pushed his fingers in deeper but slowly, as if testing the waters, making sure not to hurt him. One finger, then two, massaging his ass. Avery was heaven. He whimpered and groaned as he writhed beneath Rick, begging him for more. "Please." He cried, "Please, I need you, I want you, please."

Rick kissed him tenderly on the mouth, smiling down at him. "Shh." Rick whispered in his ear. "All in good time."

Avery sucked in a deep breath, trying to control his trembling body. He was scarcely aware when Rick suddenly lifted his leg onto his shoulder and then moved to him, his hard cock nudging his entrance.

"Are you ready?" Rick asked him.

Avery nodded. "Um-hm, oh yes." Avery grit his teeth as Rick pushed into him, spreading him apart as his cock slid effortlessly inside of him. Avery arched his back and moaned. He had almost expected there to be some pain initially as he hadn't completely healed yet, but Rick was so gentle, so caring, he made sure that Avery felt no discomfort at all.

Avery closed his eyes and let out a breath as he absorbed every inch of Rick.

Rick moved slowly, sliding himself in further and further. He slipped a hand beneath Avery's ass and lifted him slightly off the bed so that his hips rested against Rick's knees. Every action, every pulse was wrought with love and compassion. Rick was careful to make sure that Avery was enjoying himself as much as he was.

Their love making was sweet, and very sensual. Each thrust soft but powerful. Their bodies became one as they melted together in beautiful synchronicity.

It was magical. Rick pumped Avery faster, his hands sliding up and down along the boys thighs. His breaths were ragged and deep as he groaned and growled like an animal.

Avery loved it. He loved the way Rick looked as he concentrated, the sounds he made, the tightening of the muscles in his arms. It was all so alluring to him. Avery realized in that moment just how much he loved Rick. He loved everything about him. Hell, he couldn't survive without him. Rick was the missing half of Avery's soul and he knew that Rick felt it too.

Avery curled his fingers into the sheets and surrendered himself over to the feeling of pure ecstasy that was flowing through his body. It was an amazing feeling.

Rick lowered Avery's leg, resting it on the bed once more then leaning over, he captured Avery about the waist and lifted him up, pulling him against him and holding him close, one hand rested on the small of his back while the other cupped his ass. They were chest to chest, bodies meshed together. Avery wrapped his arms around Rick's neck and kissed him as they rocked together in perfect unison.

Avery wrapped his legs around Rick's waist with his feet pushing into the mattress. Rick lifted him then he plunged down again and again sliding up and down Ricks shaft. Their movements intensified. Avery was breathing deeply, frantically, as was Rick, their breaths matching. A thin layer of perspiration had broken out over Rick's back and on his forehead, dripping down his face.

Avery gave out a small yelp as Rick suddenly pulled him hard against him and held him tight. He groaned loudly as he came. His hot seed filled Avery and Avery felt as if every cell in his body were on fire. Rick kissed him hard, their tongues moving together in an ageless dance and then, gently, he laid the boy back on the bed and withdrew. Avery moaned as he felt Rick leave him. Rick lay down beside Avery, turning on his side, and pulled him against him, kissing him passionately.

"I love you." Rick whispered though kisses.

Avery smiled. "I love you more." He said.

"I don't think that's even possible." Rick laughed. "I've never felt a love as strong as this and I know I never will again. You're it for me babe, you're the one that I've been waiting for all my life."

"I feel the same way." Avery told him. "We were destined to be together."

"Yeah, I really think we were." Rick kissed Avery's forehead. They held each other close, both exhausted, and fell asleep in each others arms.

12