Avery's Desire Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to smile as he thought it over. This was his time to shine now. Fuck the fear, he could beat it, he's been through worse and survived. Desire was his band, his friends, his family. He would stand on that stage with them and they would rock the fuck out of this town! There was nothing, nothing at all, that could stop them now.

Avery walked in first and Rick followed behind him. Almost as soon as Rick had shut and locked the apartment door Avery was on him. He threw himself against Rick, knocking him against the door as he pushed his body against him and kissed him hard on the mouth. Rick was shocked, but it was a happy shock. He laughed some and kissed Avery back, wrapping his arms around him tight.

"And here I thought you were getting tired." Rick laughed.

"I guess I got my second wind." Avery winked.

"Seems that way." Rick kissed Avery again, letting his hands slide down his back and cupping his ass. Avery was already aroused. Rick could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against him. "Someone's excited." Rick whispered.

Avery flashed him a naughty little grin. "I've been excited since I saw you up on that stage. The way you move when your hands are sliding across that keyboard. It made me hard thinking about your hands sliding across me that way."

"You mean like this?" Rick slid his hand around to the front of Avery's skin tight pants and planted his hand firmly on his crotch, massaging his dick with his fingers. He could feel the outline of his cock perfectly, from the head all the way down his shaft. Avery moaned some as Rick played with him. He closed his eyes and licked his lips, eager for more.

"Just like that." Avery whispered. "I love the way you touch me."

"Umm..."Rick smiled. "And I love touching you." He let his hand drift upwards, pushing Avery's shirt up and over his head then discarding it on the floor. Avery's body quivered. His nipples were rock hard and pink. Rick moved his hand over them, his fingers drifting over each one teasingly before giving them a playful pinch.

Avery gave a little startled noise then grinned, obviously enjoying Rick's play. Rick pinched him again, this time harder, squeezing that warm, pink, flesh between his fingers until Avery moaned with desire. "Good boy." He whispered, licking his ear, while lightly sucking at it. His hands slid down over Avery's sides to the waist band on his pants. Avery opened his eyes and looked up at Rick, his green orbs were full of lust. He begged him with his eyes, pleading for more.

"These pants look uncomfortable." Rick told him. He pulled the button free and unzipped them. "Let's get rid of them."

"Yes, please." Avery whimpered.

Rick pressed his lips to Avery's once more and kissed him deeply and passionately. His hands encircled his waist, moving slowly over the bit of bare flesh he found there, his fingers gently began to glide over Avery's body as though exploring every inch of his flesh. He worked his way to Avery's back, moving his hands down along the slender curve of his spine, under his pants, and over his naked ass as he pushed the pants down past his thighs, letting them drop to the floor. No underwear. This pleased Rick. It was less clothing he had to remove.

Avery stepped out of his pants and kicked them to the side along with his shoes and socks. He was completely naked now, standing before Rick, exposed and eager for more. Rick pulled Avery against him. He could feel the warm flesh of his erect organ pressed against him. Rick slapped his ass then squeezed it hard. Avery squeaked and jumped some. Rick wrapped his arms around him and pulled him, almost violently, against him, smacking their bodies together.

He grabbed Avery's thigh and lifted his leg to his side, holding it firmly in place, then he pressed their lips together, forcing his tongue into Avery's mouth. Avery opened his mouth and their tongues collided together. Rick sucked at his tongue and gently nipped at his bottom lip. Avery captured Rick in a tight embrace, putting all of his weight against him, letting Rick support him.

Rick put his other hand beneath Avery's ass and effortlessly lifted him into the air. Avery wrapped his legs around Rick's waist as they continued to kiss. Avery's heart was pounding within his chest. His entire body was primed and ready for the love making that was sure to come next. Rick sensed his desire and it made him smile. Every fiber of his being wanted to give Avery what he so longed for but Rick's playful nature wouldn't allow it, not yet.

He carried Avery to the couch and gently lay him down against the soft cushions. Avery took hold of Rick's shirt and pulled it off over his head. Rick grinned at him. "You seem anxious to get my clothes off." He teased.

"I'm anxious for a lot of things." Avery grinned.

"Patience." Rick said as he leaned down and kissed Avery's stomach, just above the navel. "You won't be disappointed, I promise."

"I can't wait." Avery felt his cheeks blush. Rick continued to kiss his abdomen, moving lower until his face was between Avery's legs. Avery leaned his head back and sighed as Rick tongued his organ. He put his hands on the insides of Avery thighs and pushed them apart, lifting one leg up onto the back of the couch, then stroked the inside of his thigh again, slowly letting his fingers trail down Avery's naked skin. His touch sent shivers throughout Avery's entire body. His organ quivered but Rick only continued to tease it with his tongue.

"Oh God..." Avery moaned. He was in a state of extreme exhilaration and Rick's foreplay only made his passions swell that much more.

"Tell me what you want." Rick whispered. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Suck me." Avery said. His voice was low and breathy.

"You want me to suck your cock?" Rick raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Yes." Avery groaned, "Please, yes!"

"Tell me." Rick persisted. "Tell me you want me to suck your cock."

Avery whimpered. "Suck my cock!" He cried out, "Please Rick, please, suck my cock!"

Rick smiled Mischievously, "Your wish is my command." He wrapped his hand firmly around Avery's cock, sliding his fingers up and down along the shaft making Avery squirm on the couch. His breathing quickened as he waited impatiently for Rick to fulfill his needs. He didn't need to wait long though as Rick brought the rock hard organ to his mouth and wrapped his lips around the head.

He held one hand securely under Avery's knee and pushed his leg back, further exposing Avery's organ. The hot, salty, taste of pre-cum dripped from his cock into Rick's mouth and Rick drank it down, greedily. He loved the taste of him. He loved the feel of his cock in his mouth and the soft tuft of hair, neatly trimmed, that surrounded it.

He moved his hand over that tuft of hair, his fingers tracing the line of it before sliding up along the shaft, encircling it as he began to pump it up and down.

Avery's eyes rolled back as he moaned. The feeling was intense and so very erotic. The warm, wet, sensation of Rick's mouth on his exposed organ was almost more than he could endure for the thrill of it seemed to teeter somewhat between torture and pure elation.

"You like that, don't you?" Rick grinned as he watched Avery writhe against the couch cushions.

"Yes..." Avery crooned. "Oh God yes!"

That was what Rick wanted to hear. Avery's cries of ecstasy fueled him and he went back down, devouring the organ, sucking it voraciously until Avery could take no more. With a loud, high pitched cry, Avery came. His seed spilling into Rick's mouth in hot, quick, violent, bursts. Rick swallowed hard taking it all in. Avery gripped the back of the couch and took in a deep breath. He panted heavily, his energy ebbing, but Rick wasn't done with him yet.

Lifting him up from the couch and cradling him like a baby, Rick carried Avery to the bed room where he gently lay the boy back against the soft mattress of the unmade bed. Avery smiled, he knew what came next and he was ready for it.

Rick stood over him and quickly kicked his boots and jeans off. Naked now, Avery could see the full length of Rick's erection, and it excited him even more. Rick was beautiful, almost inhumanly beautiful. His body was a perfectly sculpted piece of art. Avery could barely take his eyes off him as he crawled onto the bed and lowered himself between Avery's legs.

As Rick leaned over him, Avery caught him in a passionate embrace. He pressed his lips to Rick's and kissed him hard. Rick returned the kiss, pressing his tongue into Avery's mouth as his hands explored Avery's body.

"So beautiful." Rick whispered as he kissed Avery's face and neck.

Avery moaned and dragged his fingers along the insides of Rick's back from the base of his ass up to his shoulders, caressing his flesh, pressing his fingers firmly against him and forcing his body down farther, until they collided together as one. Avery lifted his knees and arched his back as Rick pushed himself inside. Torrents of pleasure exploded inside of him and his body tensed against Rick. Rick placed his hands under Avery's ass and lifted him more. Avery wrapped his legs around Rick's waist, his arms holding on about his neck and shoulders as Rick fucked him, harder and faster.

Rick's body felt so good pressed against Avery and Avery loved being dominated by him but on this particular night he was feeling a little more brazen and definitely more adventurous. With a mischievous little grin, he placed his hands against Rick's chest and pushed him with enough force that Rick understood at once what Avery was trying to do and he was more than compliant.

Avery flipped Rick over onto his back and then climbed on top, lowering himself down on his cock. He felt the full length of the organ pushing into him, filling him up completely and it was fucking amazing. Avery put his hands squarely against Rick's chest and then leaned forward as he rode him. His breathing deepened, becoming more erratic as he worked Rick's cock. Rick leaned his head back and gave into the overwhelming pleasure that he was feeling. He gripped Avery's hips and held them firmly, digging his fingers into the boys ass as he helped by pulling him forward each time he lowered himself back down.

"Oh God yes, baby." Rick groaned, "Fuck yes!"

Avery rode him harder, slamming himself down onto his cock over and over again. He became suddenly aware that he liked this feeling, this new sense of empowerment. He liked being in control and in a way, it gave him some of his confidence back. Rick seemed to be in heaven, content to be the one on the bottom while Avery dominated him. The feeling of Avery moving his body up and down along Rick's shaft was pure heaven and definitely something he'd be willing to try again.

Avery smiled knowing that Rick was pleased. That's what mattered most to him. He of course wanted to get himself off but making sure that Rick got off was probably a bigger priority for him. He loved making Rick feel good, he loved the way his features looked when he was in the throws of passion and he loved the sounds he made when he came. Avery rocked his body against Rick until the inevitable eruption of his juices filled Avery and then he collapsed on top of him.

Rick put his arms around Avery and held him close, kissing the top of his head. "I love you." He whispered as he smiled and closed his eyes.

"I love you more." Avery whispered back.

"Not possible." Rick mused.

"You think?"

Rick pulled the covers up over them and they held each other in a lovers embrace as they both fell in a deep and much deserved sleep.

________________________________________________________________________

"Dreams were something I never used to believe in. Not until I woke up laying next to Rick and suddenly it seemed like everything that I'd ever dreamed of was quickly coming true for me. Every night I get to sleep next to the man I love; I'm the front man of our band, and I'm doing what I love. My life couldn't be more perfect. Well, beating all the other bands competing next week would certainly make life more interesting, but even if we don't win, I'll be okay. We'll be okay. Everything is going great and I can honestly say that I'm happy for once." Avery stared at the computer screen, reading over the passage he'd just written in his journal. A smile stretched across his lips and he couldn't help but feel pride, not only in what he'd written, but in how far he'd come.

Rick had left for work about an hour ago, leaving Avery at their apartment alone. It was the first time that he'd been alone since getting out of the hospital. Rick was hesitant about leaving him. He'd tried to get Avery to agree to stay with someone but Avery refused. He wasn't about to let fear rule his life, not if he wanted to get his life back and move on. He was different now, stronger, smarter, and though not exactly fearless but he knew that he wasn't a coward, and he couldn't spend the rest of his life being hand held by everyone who cared about him.

"I'll be fine." He reassured Rick, and, honestly, he knew he would be. Rick kissed Avery good-bye and Avery watched as he headed off towards the bus stop. When Rick was out of sight, Avery shut the door and locked it tight. That was something he would never forget to do again.

"So, this is where I am now..." He began to type again. "In one week we'll be up on that stage with half the town there to see us. Last night was a disaster but I won't disappoint them again, my band, my fans, myself...more than anything I have to prove that I handle the pressure and just...just do what I love to do, sing! Everyone is counting on me, hell, I'm counting on myself. It's not even something that we really need to do anymore.

Boomer told me last night that Shaggys is our home now and we can practice there as often as we want. I think he actually likes having us there and it's nice having a regular spot where we can preform anytime we want. So, we don't really need the money. Well, maybe we do for band related things but as far as needing to rent a place to rehearse, it's not an issue anymore. We could drop out of the competition and be no worse for wear but I know that if we did, I'd never forgive myself. Now, it's more about proving myself than anything else.

It's about getting up there and singing my heart out and proving that I still have what it takes. It's about proving that I am good enough. Rick says that I have nothing to prove to him but I still worry that he is somewhat disappointed in me. Maybe I'm just mistaking disappointment for concern, I don't know. What I do know is that the look in his eyes last night scared me. I know that I scared him too and he was worried, but there was something else there too, like a sadness that I really don't understand.

I just don't want him thinking that my being hesitant about singing has anything to do with my relationship with him. Band or no band, I love him and that will never change. I know he feels the same way about me but there are still times when I have to remind myself of that fact, when my own insecurities begin to get the better of me."

Avery saved the document then closed out and switched off the computer. It felt good to write down what he was feeling. It felt good to get it all off his chest. He could talk to Rick about anything, he knew that, but there were just some things, some thoughts, that he wanted to remain private. At least for now. Things that he had to work out on his own. It was good to have an outlet, and writing everything down helped him to really put things into perspective, and sort it all out in his head.

_____________________________________________________________________

The room in back of Boomer's bar wasn't huge but it was home. It felt right, it felt safe. Avery knew that Boomer was only a few feet away if he needed him. The rest of the group wasn't there, it wasn't one of their scheduled rehearsing times. Avery knew that. That's precisely why he'd come. He needed to practice alone, get over his anxiety, and get back to feeling at home standing behind the microphone.

He couldn't do that when the others were watching him, full of concern, so sure that he was going to break to pieces at any moment. He loved his band members, but there were times when he felt that they sheltered him a little too much. He had to be allowed to stand on his own and take the punches as they came to him. Sink or swim, he had to do it on his own and not rely on the others to jump to his rescue every time he was put in a difficult situation. He'd never gain the strength he needed to move on that way. As good as their intentions were, they were only enabling his cowardice, and feeding his fear.

Avery shut the door behind him, set his things down on the table against the wall and then switched the equipment on. A familiar hum filled the room and he smiled. He stepped up to the microphone and closed his eyes as his hands reached out and encircled the device. This was what it was all about. Not the beat of the music behind him, or the thrill of being on stage in the spot light. It wasn't even about the cheer of the crowd or the adoring fans. It was something simpler than that. It was more basic.

It was about doing what he loved. The joy that filled him each time he opened his mouth and let the words flow through him. The pride he felt as his words escaped his heart and lifted, high above him, spreading out over the room, and echoing off the walls. It was the power that his voice had to penetrate the very core of his being and set his heart ablaze. He loved to sing to a crowd but most of all, he sang for himself. He sang because it made him happy. He sang because it gave him purpose. He sang, because it gave him life.

No one could ever take that feeling away from him. He knew that now. It was his and his alone. He opened his eyes, gripped the mic harder, then opened his mouth and let the words pour forth. He didn't need the music, he didn't even need the words. He knew them by heart. It was his song, his soul, his words. He sang it perfectly and with no mistakes. He sang from the heart. That's what he'd been missing, it's why he was too scared to open his mouth and sing the other night. He'd lost his heart, but it was back now, and stronger than ever. He moved and swayed, losing himself to the music in his heart. He could do it now, and he would do it. He could compete and he would be great.

When he'd finished, Avery stood back and smiled. "Alright..." He said to himself as he switched on his portable CD player. "It's time to get ready for battle. It's time to rock the fuck outta this town!"

12