Awake

Story Info
A submissive is used by his Master and Mistress.
2.6k words
4.39
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke between Master and Mistress in their bed. It had been two weeks since I'd been let out of chastity which left me in a near constant state of arousal. Much to my chagrin, Master and Mistress had learned that it was much more enjoyable for them to keep me insufferably horny - I served them both with unmatched vigor, equal parts desperation and enthusiasm, and they got to just sit back and enjoy.

They were generous; I was not denied orgasm. Ever. However I was not allowed to touch my own cock. Either they decided to let me out of the cage and stroke and or orally give me pleasure or I was allowed to cum from anal penetration as often as I wanted. With the former, I was let out on occasion however rarely to completion. My hands would be cuffed or tied behind my back, and I might be knelt down on the bed. Master would fuck Mistress in front of me, or vise versa, and Mistress would occasionally touch or hold my cock. I would drip precum in desperation as I watched and, if I was lucky, I might get to see Mistress wipe it off with her finger and taste me. She loved the way I tasted and numerous times I watched her cum while sucking on her finger soaked in my precum. I leaked a ridiculous amount when caged which unfortunately left me caged often.

I'm not complaining, however. Most men are consumed by their own pleasure. They are driven by it and all consideration goes out the window for their partner. Mistress had brought me to my knees, both literally and figuratively, with my chastity cage and she had taught me to put her pleasure first. I experienced emotional orgasms far stronger when she would cum on my tongue after I knew she'd had a hard day; the satisfaction of knowing I'd made her day better and that it was just my service alone which had done so.. well that was truely orgasmic. Numerous times I'd laid beside her, still locked in chastity, both of us panting, sweaty, and basking in the glow of her orgasm and both fully satisfied without my cock ever being so much as looked at. It was a beautiful experience.

It was not as if I never experienced pleasure, quite the contrary. I'd argue that I received far more sexual pleasure being allowed to orgasm once or twice a month than most people who fucked like rabbits. They say to each their own and when I was bent over and taking a pounding from either Masters cock or Mistresses rubber one, my swollen denied balls finding some small relief dripping copious amounts of precum on the floor, I was in sheer bliss. And the beauty of usually not cuming from this was minutes after Master filled me with his cum I was still so horny I wanted it again. And again. Many a night I'd spent bent over their bed as they swapped out behind me using my ass.

Here I lay between the both of them, my cock straining to get hard in my cage and filled with desire from my thoughts. I was laying facing Mistress whose eyes were closed, her beautiful brown hair framing her face as she slept peacefully. I studied her face and a flood of memories of private moments we'd shared made me overwhelmingly happy.

Master was behind me, his thick muscular arm draped possessively around my waist. We were not a throuple. We were not in an open relationship. Master and Mistress were very much in love and the center of each other's universe. They both loved me, of course, in their own ways. Mistress and I had dated for about a year before they'd met. During that time she'd learned she loved being dominant and I'd learned I loved being submissive to her. I'd often in years since wondered if I could ever submit to another Mistress. I'd brought this up to her in conversation once and she's decided to gift me to another Mistress for a night. My service was exemplary and I'd enjoyed the experience (she'd begged to have me back but Mistress never sent me again) but my heart had never been in it. I did what my Mistress had trained me to do. But in after care I'd disclosed that it was fun and exciting and I'd do it again if she wanted me too, but I only ever loved my Mistress and was content serving her.

I'd been introduced to Master about a year after Mistress started dating him. They'd taken a while to settle in and for that year I didn't have much contact with her. New relationships take time and focus to settle. They'd fallen in love and I was satisfied to see both of them so happy together. Mistress text me one day and I asked her how things were going. She gushed about how happy he made her and I smiled. I jokingly mentioned serving both of them one day in a "wouldn't that be crazy way" and one day she called me and said she wanted it to happen. I'd been dating someone new, outside the kink world, at that time and I didn't think that my current partner would be open to that idea and my new relationship took priority. We kept in touch and a few years later it ended up happening.

I drove up to stay with them at their house. All three of us knew the general idea of what could happen but the first night came and went with nothing sexual happening. We drank wine and laughed until late in the night until they retired to their bedroom. Mistress was loud that night, which I assume was for my benefit and I'd masturbated listening to them, edging myself until I heard Mistress find her release. I whispered "Mistress may I cum?" And then whispered back to myself "Yes, Bunny, you can cum." I finished on my chest and hand.

The next morning a shift happened. Mistress told me to make them breakfast while they drank their coffee. The atmosphere was different and the roles and rules went into effect without so much as a conversation about them. Wed talked, of course, of safe words and limits well ahead of time as you'd need to before agreeing to a weekend soirée. But the feeling was noticeably different.

I'd served them eggs, bacon, and toast while they drank coffee and watched a TV show. Mistress had pointed to the floor and I'd sat beside her. She'd put her feet in my lap and I'd massaged them while they watched the show. I couldn't see it because my back was turned but I was fine with that. My former experience at her feet needed no refresher. I slipped into the role naturally. My focus, of course, was on her pleasure and what she wanted. My wants and needs were secondary if even addressed. I was a submissive. It was my job to serve.

While rubbing her feet, Mistress unbuttoned Masters pants and wrapped her slender fingers around his cock. It was the first time I'd ever seen a cock hard in person that wasn't my own. My heart started beating hard as I watched her hand move up and down, and my mouth watered as his head went back in pleasure. She expertly worked his cock and I watched rubbing her feet, transfixed, as his balls tightened and loosened, and his cock and the veins in it pulsed with pleasure.

She pointed his cock down so that it was aimed at my face and looked at me while she stroked it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I watched as his thick bulbous head swelled and barely heard her but obeyed robotically as she told me to hold out my hand. She finished him with her hand and his thick white creamy cum sprayed into my own hand and up my wrist. I was in another dimension as rope after rope of warm cum left his cock head and splashed in my hand. She'd instructed me to clean up his cum slowly and I did, putting on a show for her. I'd never seen another man cum, nor had I ever tasted another man cum, and I can't explain what it did to me to look Mistress in the eyes and lick a mans cum off my wrist, palm, and fingers. It tasted sweet and salty and was thick running down my throat. I closed my eyes and involuntarily moaned at the experience as I swallowed. When I finally opened my eyes, both Master and Mistress were looking at me smiling. They then exchanged a knowing glance. Mistress said, "Good boy." And I felt my cock swell between my legs as she dismissed me to clean up the dishes.

That weekend was a lot of firsts for me. I sucked masters cock for the first time, I took his cock inside my ass for the first time, I was spit roasted by them for the first time. They liked to play a game called "pass the sub" much like you'd say pass the ketchup at the dinner table, but they'd both be in a state of undress and I'd be passed back and forth between them orally servicing them while they talked or ate or watched TV. this could last fir hours. My favorite experience from that weekend though was when Mistress was riding Master on the bed and told me to get behind her and push inside of her ass. Master and I fucked her, him in her pussy and me in her ass, while she counted down from 60. Both Master and I were groaning and grunting trying to keep from cumming, our balls rubbing together on the outside and our cocks rubbing together on the inside, before she said we were allowed to cum at zero. I could feel him cumming inside her and could feel her cumming on him, all three of us cumming together. After, I'd been told to lick her clean and was in heaven licking up both Master and I's cum from her pussy and ass. All while they kissed and shared a tender moment without me.

All three of us slept naked. And while I laid in bed between them, reminiscing, it made me want to please them more. I was addicted to their pleasure. I began to wiggle my ass against Masters cock lightly. After a minute of this I felt his grip around me tighten. His cock began to grow against my thigh and I closed my eye and bit my lip to keep from moaning while a large drip of precum came out of my cage. Masters cock grew and he began to thrust against me. He held out his hand to me and I placed a condom and lube into it. Without exchanging a word I felt him put on the condom behind me and begin to stroke himself. When his hand would reach his cock head, his fist would make contact with my ass. My cage was so uncomfortable with my cock trying to swell in arousal. I ran my hand behind me down his side and flat stomach, my fingers sliding palm down past his navel. I felt his thick stiff cock split my middle finder and pointer finger in two and I couldn't help but quietly moan. Next I felt him rub lube onto the condom, set the bottle down, and stroke himself again.

What comes next is always my favorite part.

I felt Master begin to position my body the way he wanted it. I felt his strong hands on my hips. When he had me how he wanted me I felt his finger searching for my hole in the dark. When he found it I felt his bulbous head press to my opening and time stopped as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Mistress was gentle when she fucked me. It was an intimate and emotional time. I loved and needed her encouragement and her "Ohhh, mm, good boy!" Comments and her little mews of pleasure. When Master fucked me he took me. Possessed me. He didn't care if I wanted it or was comfortable. I was his property and his cock was hungry for my hole.

His thick cock slipped inside me easily and I moaned at the same time he grunted. His thick muscular thighs and hips met my soft buttocks before he pulled out and forced his way into me again. I started orgasming almost immediately. Not with my cock but with my prostate. A long pulsing orgasm. Deep inside me. I felt drool drop out of my mouth as I struggled to stay still and quiet as I got taken by Master. Master didn't want me making noise when he fucked me. Mistress loved it when I was loud.

As my first orgasm started coming down my eyes flew open as I felt a soft hand on my face. I saw Mistress, face to face with me, smiling with sleepy eyes at me. Master continued to thrust in me as I looked at her my mouth wide open. Mistress lovingly ran her hand down my face and neck, stopping at my chest. She knew how I loved my chest being touched. I let out a moan again as her fingers closed around my nipple. I started cumming again as she pinched. I looked at her, desperate and lost in my orgasm, as waves of pleasure radiated from my ass.

"Mmmm." She said softly, smiling as she recognized that I was cumming again. "Good job, bunny!" Her hand ran down my chest to my stomach. She threw off the covers with her elbow exposing her beautiful breasts to me. I laid eyes on the key hanging on a gold chain in her cleavage as her hand wrapped around my caged cock. "Mine." She whispered wickedly. I watched as she released me and began to touch herself to the show of her man fucking their submissive in the ass.

I felt Masters cock thicken inside of me. I arched my back and reached behind me. I moaned as my fingers touched his tight skin. His right hand found my throat and choked me while his other hand squeezed my hip. All I could do was grab his ass and hold on while I heard him cry out and felt his cock empty itself in me. He trusted his seed violently into me before coming to a rest panting leaving his swollen pulsing cock inside of me.

I felt Mistresses tongue press into my mouth as she guided my hands between her legs. I began to slide my finger through her folds until I found her nub. I kissed her neck while rubbing both her clit and nipple. She cried out into my open mouth as she found her release.

All three of us laid there panting. I felt master slip his cock out of me, his cum dribbling out of my ass and running across my skin. I felt sad to feel him go. I heard him say in his gruff manly voice, "Go make us some coffee boy and wait outside of the door with it when it's done."

"Yes, Sir." I said quietly and immediately slipped out of bed. Master and Mistress were already kissing and touching before I could make it out the door.

I pulled the door closed quietly behind me. As I put coffee into the machine I could hear Mistress sucking Masters cock. She was amazing at giving head - by far the best I've ever had. She slurped as she sucked and you could hear her gag. I smiled.

As the coffee began to brew I could hear grunts and groans. "Fuck, Daddy!" She called out, panting, "I love your cock!"

I suspect, though I cannot prove it, that Mistresses cries were more for me than for Master. i looked forward to what the day had instore.