Awakened

Story Info
What do you do when you are awakened from a dream?
7k words
4.77
8.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard the door opening and realized he was trapped.

He wasn't supposed to be where he was. The Executive Washroom was for, executives. And William Herrara was many things but an executive with Wilkins, Cortez, Simpson and Dawes wasn't one of them. It wasn't a job ending offense but it wasn't something the regular employees of the firm were supposed to do. William did take liberties in sneaking into the washroom because he was the personal assistant to Mrs. Bianca Cortez and because he wanted the privacy of the Executive Washroom to clean himself up and repair what "damage" Mrs. Cortez did to him each Monday morning at 11:00 AM.

That was when he would report to her and she would inspect his outfit for the day. The outfit wouldn't ever be a surprise to her as she'd have laid it out for him in the morning before she left for the gym. He would change out of his nightie, clean himself up, make sure to thoroughly douche himself, dress in the shirt and slacks she'd specified and then scurry himself in to work. She would then inspect not only his outerwear but also the lingerie she'd also specified for him to wear under that corporate wear shirt and pants. The inspections always left him frightfully turned on and he would also leak through the chastity cage she'd locked his cock away in. The wet spot in his panties was always something she'd comment on.

He was never perfect in those inspections and was soon over her lap for a proper admonishment. It was one which reddened his pert ass cheeks and made him squirm all the more. With his rear end still stinging he would promise his Mistress to do better the next time and she would open her legs to him. He loved serving her that way and felt he'd let her down if he hadn't managed to bring her to at least three climaxes with his tongue before she'd pull him away from her glorious pussy.

But, pull him away she would and then she'd bend him over her desk and pull out her strap-on. Being plowed by his boss and mistress over her desk while he was in his sexiest frillies was always a stupendous turn on for William. And of late, an enormous source of frustration. It had been well over a month since she'd granted him a release from that chastity cage. Instead, she edged him relentlessly during those weeks. Even the regular prostate milkings didn't help. They just added to the frustration as her relentless physical domination of him combined with the mental domination that such milkings entailed. True, it relieved the physical pressure of too much cum building up in the poor man's balls but the fact that she controlled him even to the level of forcing him to express the cum without any sexual climax just turned him on even more so. He felt so wonderfully powerless in her grasp and under her control.

William, as the personal assistant to the firm's senior executives, had access to the daily calendars of each of the executives and was responsible for scheduling their meetings and such. Under Ms. Cortez's guidance, William carefully scheduled time in Ms. Cortez's daily meeting for her to have him in her office and bent over her desk. Just as carefully, he then also scheduled time for himself to run into the Executive Washroom and "put himself back together" after his mistress had fucked him silly. He scheduled meetings and events for the other executives such that he could be assured of having the Executive Washroom to himself as he cleaned himself up. Mainly this meant combing out his hair and washing his face clean of Bianca's juices. She liked smearing his face with them as he licked her to climax after climax. Plus he would inspect his shirt and pants to be sure no lube or anything else had stained them from when she had him bent over her desk and pegged his ass. Finally, he would gargle and brush his teeth so that Mistress Cortez's scent was only still in his mind and not also his breath. He was a professional in a professional office environment and thus such discretion was professionally appropriate.

So, William was pretty confident that he would always have uninterrupted time in that Washroom after each time his mistress had used him and had her way with him. And also whenever Terri Simpson took him in the same fashion. Being the "pussy boy toy" for two powerful dominant women was a dream come true for William. It was Ms. Cortez who found him, roped him and reeled him in as her submissive. She found she wanted to keep him around all the time so that she truly could overwhelm him with her dominance and keep him overwhelmed. Thus she soon had him submitting to her by moving in with her to be her personal maid and body servant. And to keep her house in order. To further things, she then arranged to hire him as her personal assistant at work. This not only allowed her to have him service her at work but also for her to share him with her friend, Terri. She had similar tastes in dominating and controlling her men and William quickly found himself without a moment's rest as he was passed back and forth between the two women. When he wasn't bent over Bianca's desk at work he was bent over Terri's. When he wasn't scurrying off at day's end to rush home and prepare dinner for Bianca he was rushing over to Terri's home to prepare dinner for her and serve her throughout the evening. The two dominatrixes alternated weekends in having William be their house maid and body servant at their homes. Thus, for the past year William hadn't had a moment to himself. It was all becoming a blur to the man. A lovely, sex charged, dominance imbued, chastity inducing frustration filled year. And he loved it all.

So as William had just finished drying off his face after washing his mistress's juices from it, the last thing he expected was for the Executive Washroom door to be opened. A flash of panic burst through him. His hands flew to his shirt as he feverishly made sure it was buttoned up enough to high the lacy teddy he was wearing underneath it. Luckily for William, he found all his buttons buttoned so he brought his hands up to his collar and began adjusting his tie. His mind reeled in trying to come up with appropriate excuses for his being where he shouldn't be. If it was Mr. Wilkins, the firm's owner, he could probably get away with some earnest apologies for his transgression. The man was in his eighties and seemed more concerned setting up "T" times at the various golf courses than anything else. But it couldn't be Mr. Wilkins as William was sure he was already out of the office for a "working golf game" session. And it couldn't be his mistress nor Ms. Simpson as they both were at the same meeting. That left only... Mr. Dawes.

William wasn't sure what to make of Mike Dawes. The man was about the living embodiment of what an "alpha male" should be. At least in the legal field. He was in his forties, powerfully built, handsome, and had an air about him that just reeked of confidence, capability, and aggression. William had heard enough chatter from the girls in the office that he knew every one of them would be only too willing if Mr. Dawes "put the moves" on them. William had watched as Mr. Dawes happily flirted right back at the girls in the office. And how the man wasn't at all subtle in admiring when an attractive woman wandered past his gaze. He wasn't subtle but nor was he leering. Of late, William had caught himself feeling somewhat put out when it wasn't him who caught the eye of Mr. Dawes like that.

Which was even more confusing and troubling for William because William was straight. He rationalized to himself that his feelings were only because Ms. Cortez and Ms. Simpson always and only used him in a feminine role. And he was always wearing such wonderfully feminine things underneath his corporate attire. It troubled him still though. He consoled himself that it was just due to his being somewhat over emotional during the past several months. And that, he was assured by the doctor Ms. Cortez had sent him to, was simply due to his being so overworked. He'd started giving William regular shots to help him "maintain a more even emotional state" and also to "help with his energy level."

If those shots were supposed to help, they hadn't. William was now even more emotional of late. He never had time to rest, really, unless it was after being well and truly fucked out by his mistress Bianca or Terri and thus able to get some sleep in their bed. He'd still have the chastity cage on and they always put his hands in bondage mitts but at least he could get some sleep.

William was a bundle of nerves as Mr. Dawes stepped into the Executive Washroom and closed the door behind him, locking it as he did so. He didn't seem either surprised or upset to find William in the Washroom either.

"I thought I saw you slinking in here" Mr. Dawes said, pleasantly, as he strode over to stand next to William at the sinks. Right next to him, William noticed. Not at the end of the three sinks but right next to the one William was standing in front of. William felt a wave of heat flush through his body and he began to stammer an excuse to Mr. Dawes.

"That's alright, no need to make excuses there, William. I know that Bianca can be quite demanding of you. Thus it's quite alright for you take a few minutes after her morning meetings with you to catch your breath." He said, smilingly, as he waved aside William's attempt at excusing himself. William felt himself blush when he realized Mr. Dawes seemed to know just exactly how "demanding" Ms. Cortez, his mistress as well as his boss, was in those meetings. "Or was it just his turn of phrase?" William wondered, trying to not overthink what Mr. Dawes had said to him. Mr. Dawes gave him no further time to ponder his comments as he moved even closer to William.

"You having some difficulty with that tie there?" he asked. "Here, let me help you with that." He continued, not giving William the chance to make any objection before he stepped behind William and wrapped his arms around him to reach his tie. "I find it easier to tie these things when I'm looking at them in a mirror myself. Trying to get the knot right when looking directly at them doesn't work for me." He beamed at William.

William felt himself start to sweat at how close Mr. Dawes suddenly was. Even though Mr. Dawes was just an inch or so taller than him, William felt small with the way that Mr. Dawes had suddenly taken control of him. Mr. Dawes was quickly and assuredly getting the knot on William's tie straightened out and he leaned forward to see it more clearly in the mirror, audibly inhaling through his nose as he did so.

"Mmm... that's an interesting scent there, William" he commented as he worked the knot and sniffed next to William's cheek. "That's not cologne, and that's not perfume either" he observed. William blushed more furiously. "I've always wondered what Bianca smelled like. Now I know." Mr. Dawes said, contentedly. William once again started to stammer an explanation but, once again, Mr. Dawes would have none of it and deftly switched the subject before William could get his words in edgewise.

"You know, William, shirts like yours really aren't meant to be worn with ties. Particularly not women's blouses like this." Mr. Dawes casually observed.

"Women's? No.. sir... No, Mr. Dawes, this isn't a woman's shirt" William objected.

"Really?" Mr. Dawes dryly replied. "Then why are the buttons on the wrong side? That's a woman's blouse you have on there, William." Mr. Dawes continued as he let his hands trail down William's torso after he'd finished knotting the man's tie. Mr. Dawes trailed his fingers along the side of William's pants and around his backside. William was frozen in place as the sensations were coursing through him and the realization of the fact that Mr. Dawes was essentially feeling him up.

"Hmm... and these aren't men's pants either." Mr. Dawes, again, observed. "The material's too light, the buttons are on the wrong side again as well." He continued. Then, as his fingers trailed along William's flanks, "Hmm... garters too, I see. One, two, three, four, five... oh my, that's quite a lot of garter straps there you have on William. Fourteen? Is that a vintage garter belt you're wearing? I admire such taste. Don't worry, they don't show. Much. You would really have to know what to look for under pants -- even ones as otherwise sheer as these -- to see the traces of them."

William's head was spinning. He'd no idea his lingerie had been so obvious to anyone. Especially to someone like one of the senior executives of his firm. He was trying to come up with something to say to Mr. Dawes but the man kept touching William and his comments kept William too off balance, mentally, for him to say anything other than half-hearted attempts at excuses. Excuses which Mr. Dawes never allowed William the time or the space to truly make. Mr. Dawes then trailed his hands up the sides of Williams body and brought them up to William's chest.

"And I wouldn't worry about the lingerie you're wearing under this blouse. The straps aren't making enough of an indentation in your shoulders to show. And the blouse material is thick enough that you can't see whatever it is you've on under it. But, that shirt isn't doing enough to hide these..." he finished as his hands came to rest on William's nipples. Even through the material of his shirt, Mr. Dawes' touching his nipples sent waves of pleasure through William that made him pant. He barely managed to stifle the moan that emanated from his core.

William too had noticed how much more sensitive his nipples were of late. So too had his mistresses and they'd made relentless use of that sensitivity. When William had asked Bianca if she thought his nipples and the flesh around them looked swollen she dismissed his concerns. She'd said it was all due to the "nipple torture" play she liked "inflicting" on him and the effects of the little pumping cylinders she had him use to enlarge his nipples. She told him she thought large nipples on a man were sexy so he should use the nipple pump set she given him to make his nipples bigger. That it wasn't just the nipples themselves which were getting swollen didn't seem to bother her. And she kept William too busy otherwise -- and could bring him to his knees just playing with those nipples -- for him to have much time to worry about his "puffy and flabby" chest. But now with Mr. Dawes cupping those lumps on his chest, William's worries came back with force.

"They're just swollen from my... my playing with them. They're very... sensit... oooo" William's lustful moan managed to escape his mouth this time as Mr. Dawes smoothly worked the man's engorged nipples. William tried not to writhe under Mr. Dawes' touch and then the man took his fingers off of the nipples and, instead, cupped the mounds William's nipples were attached to.

"Nipple play? Sorry, William, nipple play doesn't create these" Mr. Dawes said confidently as he cupped and jiggled the handfuls of swollen pleasure that stuck out from William's torso. "I'd say these are now at least a full A cup -- if not actually B's" Mr. Dawes mused. "I've been watching you change for months now. Your shirts -- your blouses -- are usually loose enough that they don't stand out too much but they're getting harder and harder not to notice. You didn't have these when you started a year ago." Mr. Dawes concluded as he began rubbing his thumb over the protruding nipples atop William's fleshy mounds. Even through the material of his blouse, the sensation was electric to him. William had to brace himself on the sink countertop as Mr. Dawes continued to overwhelm him. William felt Mr. Dawes step fully into him and press his hips into the countertop with his own hips. When William felt Mr. Dawes's hardon press itself between his cheeks he let out a cry of surprise. And his eyes fluttered as Mr. Dawes slowly ground his pants covered cock into William's ass.

"So, what's your dosage? Which ones are you on? Lupron? Estradiol? Something else?" Mr. Dawes asked in an almost breathless voice as he brought his face close to William's throat. William shivered as he felt the man's hot breath on his neck. Mr. Dawes' touch was so sensual but so powerful. William felt weak and helpless and out of control and was burning for more it. Even as his lust was becoming all consuming, William also recognized how completely wrong it all was. He was a man! He wasn't gay. He was only interested in women. Yes, he was wearing women's lingerie and he loved when women bent him over and put their fake penises into him and fucked him like he was the girl. But... he was straight.

In a voice drenched with lust, Mr. Dawes purred into William's ear, "For weeks now - a month or two, actually -- I've been expecting you to show up at work in a skirt and heels. I've been expecting you to publicly make known that you're "transitioning" and that you're now to be treated as a woman. You realize I know how to treat a woman very, very well. Don't you? Don't you, 'William?'"

Mr. Dawes took one of his hands away from the mounds on William's chest -- leaving his other hand there to continue pleasuring the cross dressed man who was whimpering in lust before him -- and brought it down to the front of William's groin, pushing him away from the countertop and harder against Mr. Dawes' rampant cock. His fingers sought and found the expected thing between William's legs and he was soon tapping out a rhythm upon it.

"As I thought, she has you caged." William could practically see the smirk on Mr. Dawes's face even as he had his eyes squeezed shut and was trying to concentrate on anything other than then waves of pleasure Mr. Dawes was intent on washing away his resistance with. "Tell me, pretty boy, does it still work? Or have you doused yourself with so much of those hormones it's just become a limp little thing between your legs? Just there to look pretty? Are you going to go all the way and have it turned inside out to make yourself a little pussy? When's the last time she let you out of that cage?"

The questions were coming too fast for William to even coherently follow let alone respond to. The sensations Mr. Dawes was now rapping onto his trapped cock was even more erotic and distracting. Mr. Dawes wrapping his arms around William so commandingly and his so sensuously breathing onto William's bared throat was all almost overwhelming to him. Mr. Dawes took his one hand away from tweaking William's nipples and quickly popped open several of the buttons on his blouse. Mr. Dawes deftly pushed the shirt out of the way and resumed his overwhelming William's nipples.

William finally squeezed his eyes shut even tighter and drew in a deep breath to compose himself even if for but a moment and then blurted out his denial in the seconds he knew he had before he'd completely lose himself to Mr. Dawes's overwhelming touch and embrace.

"No! I'm... I'm not on any... anything. I'm not on any hormones... I'm not! I'm... I... They're... They're just energy shots... not hormones. And.... They're not hormones.... It's just temporary swelling... It's just..." he was almost begging in his tone. Begging for Mr. Dawes to believe him.

"So, do you cum when she fucks with her plastic cock?" Mr. Dawes continued his overwhelming of the lust consumed man. "Have you ever had a real cock inside you? The cock of a real man? A man who knows how to treat a girl like you? You know there's no comparison between a real cock and those pieces of silicon and plastic, right? The heat of a real cock as it fills you is so very, very different. I bet you'd be cumming, helplessly, the moment a real man's cock pushed its way into your cute little ass..."

William had to squeeze his legs together as the thought of being so thoroughly possessed and filled by an actual cock caused his own trapped penis to throb even more painfully in its tight little chastity cage. He recognized then that he'd have to do something -- do something immediately -- or else he'd utterly lose all control to this man overwhelming him so wonderfully.

12