Awakening

Story Info
New colleague triggers unexpected reaction.
2.2k words
4.47
27.5k
38

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first time I saw her. She walked into the conference room like she owned the place...on her first day. I was expecting a newbie but when she walked in I was a little lost for words. She was wearing dark high waisted pants and a tailored dark blue mens shirt rolled up at the elbows showing muscled, tanned arms. Her closely cropped hair extenuated that strong jaw, but what really caught my attention were her eyes. So green with flecks of gold, she looked fucking incredible. She also looked really very definitely female so as caught off guard I was by her, I was way more caught off guard by me, or specifically the reaction I had to her.

My name is Jo Andrews. I had been working as an analyst at Robert and Greenman for the last three years. I was 27 years old and newly out of a relationship with my very definitely male ex-boyfriend. But there I was looking at her like a pubescent boy who sees boobs for the first time. I managed to pick my jaw up off the floor in time to return her smile and shake her hand, trying not to make a complete fool of myself.

"So nice to meet you" I smiled, looking into her eyes. Anne, the operations manager, introduced her to the room as Dylan Knowles, the new consultant, here to help whip R&G into the high flying investment we all knew it could be. Of course! We had all heard about a new consultant starting, R&G wasn't a huge company so I would have registered a new employee but I especially remembered when her employment was announced because she was rumoured to be hot shit. I mean that in a business sense obviously but looking at her now I could see it applied in every sense. Dylan Knowles had a reputation for taking firms to the next level before moving on to the next big thing. Getting her to R&G was something of a coup for us.

"We've booked Dylan in to sit down with all of you to go your roles and help get her up to speed" Anne said. "Let not scare her off on the first day though folks so go easy!" She laughed easily and I found myself looking at her again. I quickly realised I was not the only one, in fact I think every woman (and a few mens) in the room eyes were glued to her.

"Check your calenders guys!" Anne told us as the meeting wrapped up. I pulled my eyes away from her and walked back to my office in a bit of a daze. Since when am I attracted to women?! Granted I've always thought women were beautiful but not in a I want to rip your clothes off kind of way. Wait do I want to rip Dylan's clothes off?! I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts. Maybe I just needed to get laid, my ex-boyfriend while a nice guy, hadn't been super talented in the bedroom. I checked my calender and saw that I had a meeting with Dylan booked in for tomorrow first thing. Time to do some actual work Andrews, worry about Dylan tomorrow.

A few productive hours later I was walking out of R&G on my way home. Home was a 20 minute train ride away in a little two bedroom flat that I shared with my best friend, Jess. Usually meeting a hot new colleague would definitely be something I'd share with Jess but I felt weirdly private about my sudden and unexpected attraction. Fortunately I didn't need to worry as walking in the front door it was immediately clear that Jess was otherwise "occupied" with her latest guy. Throwing on my trusty sound proof headphones I sat down on my bed to do a little mindless internet scrolling. Dylan kept popping into my mind and after fighting the urge for exactly three seconds I typed her name into google. To my delight quite a few things popped up - a local article about an amateur boxing match that Dylan had won, a LinkedIn profile which showed a seriously impressive list of top class companies over a short period of time and Dylan's facebook page - set to public no less!

Clicking through Dylan's profile I found myself staring at her pictures, feeling that sense of attraction all over again. She was slightly androgynous with a masculine energy whilst being powerfully female at the same time. It was so...sexy. Apparently lots of people agreed with that assessment as I noticed a lot of very attractive woman hanging off her in her pictures. Didn't seem like she had a type...other than female. I found my assumption that she was gay confirmed by a picture of her holding the rainbow flag. I felt a flutter of excitement. Looking at these women I found myself assessing my appearance in comparison. I was around 5'6, blonde with a slight wave and crystal blue eyes. I knew that men found me attractive but in truth I had no idea if women did. I assessed myself critically, having always been somewhat blessed genetically I managed to keep myself in good shape without spending too much time at the gym. My "assets" were firm and tight while also managing to be soft. I noticed by nipples were hard through my bra and couldn't resist the urge to give them a little squeeze. My hands continued down, skimming my belly and tracing back and forwards across the outline of my panties. This is just what I need, a little release to get this weird crush out of my system and confirm my new found fascination was just a little misplaced hornyness. My hand continued to venture lower, I briefly circled my clit before stroking the length of my slit. I spread my wetness up and down, gasping softly as I teased at my opening. Yep, this is exactly what I need...

The next morning I paid extra attention to my work attire, deciding on a light gray pencil skirt, white shirt which was clingy in just the right way and a dark blazer. I put my hair up in a bun with a few tendrils of blonde hair hanging down and a bright red lipstick.

"Damn girl you look hot!" Jess exclaimed as she downed a second expresso and gave me the once over.

I laughed and waved as I headed out the door, not wanting to explain my choice of attire just that second. My meeting with Dylan was at the forefront of my mind as I dressed this morning. My late night self love had done nothing to dull the feeling of attraction when I woke up and remembered we had some alone time booked in today. Walking into the office I felt a little nervous but the feeling quickly evaporate when I saw the mountain of work on my desk. In fact I was so busy I completely lost track of the time until I heard a knock on my door and looked up to find Dylan smiling at me.

"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting?" She asked, handing me a cup of coffee. "Thought you could use this, I walked past earlier and you looked slammed"

"Oh thanks" I smiled, feeling flustered that I hadn't really prepared myself for seeing her. "Grab a seat". Dylan moved gracefully into the seat directly opposite me, folding her long legs underneath her. God she looked good, I noticed her eyes quickly flick the length of my body and I felt myself blush.

"I read your report for the last quarter, seems like you've got things down but I wondered if you could run me through your numbers?" Dylan asked, oblivious to the effect she was having on me. I squared my shoulders and went through the logistics. She was clearly sharp and she asked some very pertinent and insightful questions. I could immediately see how she got a name for herself in the industry. An hour or so later it seemed I had navigated my way through our discussion without embarrassing myself.

"Thanks for that Jo, think we are going to make a good team" She grinned as she stood up to go. She stretched as she stood, arching her back slightly in a way that made her shirt pull tight across her chest. My mouth watered looking at her, her breasts were small but perky and I wondered what they'd look like without the confines of her shirt in the way. I blushed red again and turned away to avoid staring at her.

"Anytime! I'll see you later" I managed to mutter.

What the actual fuck?! I had never in my life met a woman and jumped to imagining her naked in a day. I was straight...wasn't I? I had to admit that I was reconsidering this currently given the very physical reaction I was having to Dylan. I tried to think back over the woman who had been in my life over the years. Sure I had friends who I thought were gorgeous but I never really wanted to have sex with them. I'd never so much as kissed a girl before. And then there was my history with men, I had always found men attractive and I enjoyed sex with men so what did this whole thing mean? Maybe my last relationship had messed with me more than I thought?

I managed to get through the week by putting my thoughts about Dylan largely on the back burner. It was a busy week so this was relatively easy to do, particularly as we didn't cross paths again. By the time Friday rolled around I felt pretty normal. I even agreed to join my colleagues at the local pub for a Friday drink. It didn't really cross my mind that Dylan would be there until I heard her throaty laugh from across the bar while I was ordering myself a gin and tonic. She was wearing a tailored black suit with a bottle green shirt, as she leaned over I noticed a tattoo peaking out across her collarbone. She locked eyes with me and waved, beckoning me over. I took a deep breath and a good swig of gin and walked over.

"Jo, hi!" she grinned. "Perfect timing, you can save me from Dave here trying to convince me do an interview with Finance Times. What is it with PR guys and "exposes" she winked at Dave good naturedly.

"Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing" I quoted.

Dylan raised her eyebrows at me in surprise. "Ok Rockefellor!" she laughed. "I'll think about it" she shot at Dave, who turned to give me a high five before excusing himself to get another drink, leaving me alone with Dylan.

"So how was your first week?" I asked.

"Not too bad, seems like there's a lot of potential" Dylan answered, her eyes sparkling. "How long have you worked at R&G?"

"A few years" I answered.

"I heard some competitors made a move for you recently, what makes you stay?"

Now it was my turn to look surprised. "How did you know that?!" I exclaimed.

She smiled and tapped her nose. "I've got my sources".

"I like the team here and I think there's room for some growth. It's kind of nice to be on the ground floor of something, not just one of the masses in a big company" I answered, noticing how intently she was listening to me. "What about you? Looking to settle down at R&G?"

She smirked at me for a second before shaking her head. "I'm a love it and leave it kind of girl I'm afraid. I like the freedom of moving around".

"Sounds like you haven't found the right place for you then" I answered.

"Maybe. Another drink?" She asked, I hadn't even noticed my glass was empty.

"Sure, thanks" I smiled as she took my glass and moved to the bar. I watched her move, my eyes falling to her tight ass and she walked.

"So what do you think of her?" A voice asked. I turned to see Anne following my gaze to Dylan.

"Huh?" I asked, feeling myself blush again.

"She's good right, very on the ball" Anne said. "I'm actually thinking you guys would make a good team on the Faber Inc pitch". Wow. Faber Inc were a big deal and I was pleasantly surprised that I would be in the discussion to handle negotiations.

"That would be great!" I beamed at Anne. "I'm sure I could learn a lot from Dylan".

"She was impressed with your meeting." Anne nodded. "We'll talk details on Monday" she said as she grabbed her coat to go. I grinned to myself and turned back to the bar to see where Dylan was with the drinks. I caught her slender figure leaning against the bar, smiling down at a particularly voluptuous blonde who was running her hand along Dylan's arm. The smile slipped from my face in an instant as I watched Dylan bend to whisper something in the blondes ear which made her throw back her head and laugh, pushing her tits forward, seemingly much to Dylan's enjoyment. Guess she forgot about my drink I thought to myself as I grabbed my own coat and turned to go.