Awakening Katie Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bid me entrance into the soothing hot waters and handing me a finger's worth of single malt awaiting me on the shelf. Again, another longing kiss over the tub, her heavy breasts inches from exposure.

Not a word was spoken. As I attempted to speak, her rejoinder, a finger to her lips, a smile dawning. A wind blew the shrubbery, scratching it against the siding outside as Katie Ann took up a cloth to bathe me, mirth deep in her eyes. At last, she bade me stand, she on her knees, to finish my particulars, a flush roseate on her neck. In her labours, confronted at last by my manly appendage, she gave in to base desire, bringing my hips closer in order to mount a small worship, arousing me. She intimately gifted me with her own brand of oral caress, never abstaining, even as lust absconded with my senses.

Suddenly she stopped and arising from tub's edge she smiled, "I'm not being a tease. I just got a LITTLE carried away." Katie Ann cocked her head, smiling up to, "You OK?"

I had finished toweling off and stepped forward, encircling her in my arms, one hand on her rump. No undergarment betrayed itself and I reached down, pulling her skirt up to her waist as I kissed her deeply.

She kissed back enthusiastically, all the while attempting to fend off my other hand now tracing her furrow, discovering her agape, inner lips slack and wet. She demurred, "No, please, you mustn't. There's water warming on the stove...Oh God!"

I'd found her pearl, flurrying it in my fingers. A breath between kisses as I said, "Now I'm carried away. But your secret's safe."

Her hand ringed my manhood as her hips shivered, my fingers ever active in her molten crevice. Kate nodded, avoiding my eyes. She whispered, "I get aroused having you in my mouth. I can't help it." Her touch had produced a drop on my end which she saw in her downcast gaze. Her finger spread it on me, squeezing my tip.

She was about to speak again when the sound of a pot boiling over suddenly ended our dalliance. She wrested herself from me and rushed out, arranging her skirt.

Dinner and our Saturday Night

The water for the rice had boiled over, but the stew was safe in the crock pot. Katie Ann fussed about, no doubt trying to think straight after her recent teasing. I set the table in the kitchen and set up drinks.

I handed her tumbler to her as she set fresh water to boil. Kate pecked me on the cheek and leaned back against the counter, peering at me over the glass as she sipped. "You know you are a TERRIBLE man. You have taken such LIBERTIES with me!" Mirthful eyes regarded me, hiding a wren of a smile behind the next sip.

I took up the act, "It is YOU that have led me astray. You've become quite WANTON in both ACT and DEED. You are in DANGER of becoming a hussy, in fact!"

Kate regarded me solemnly. " I FEAR we might have become positively Dickensian in our banter. Another touch please?" Her glass held out, a twinkle in her eye.

I did the honors, glancing at her as I poured. Katie Ann had resumed her leaning back against counter, her breasts pushing out, unbound, their sloping softness so feminine and inviting. We drank as the water began to boil.

Standing closer to her I grinned. "Enjoyed your visit to the field today."

"Oh! I don't know WHY I did that. It must be part of that HUSSY thing I'm learning." Rubbing her hand on my cheat. "You ARE a bad influence you know. After ALL these years, I had no IDEA what a HIGHWAYMAN you are."

I tipped her chin up. "Your sobriquet is apt, Miss Ma'am. I intend to steal the next kiss..." And mouths together, a compliment to the taste of the whisky, my hands gathering her breasts and my sudden erection apparent at her waist.

A girlish giggle. "How many times shall we boil this water?" Breaking free, rice canister in hand, stoveward bound.

" The African Queen" with Katherine Hepburn was on the TV in the den. The other Kate in the room laid with me on an over sized chaise. The movie wasn't unknown to us and the sound was turned down low. We were both in robes and the fireplace supplied just enough heat to be cozy. She raised her snifter, leaning back against my leg. "Do you intend on behaving tonight, Sir?" Light from the TV reflected in her calm eyes.

"My intentions are quite honorable, at least right now. More brandy?"

"No, I'll get too rowdy. It IS my way you know. Oh, if only you could imagine." She shook her head, eyeing the Nile on the screen.

I started to speak but she broke in. "Yes, give me a dollop or so there." She took a breath. " You might suspect that I have been a bit flagrant with you. And I have. I'm free." She hesitated. "If you don't want to hear this, I'll stop. I know a secret is only a secret if you keep it, but I'll give you a dollar to keep mine. OK?"

I nodded, the glow in my relaxed head accepting this new turn of talk.

She snuggled up against me as poplar in the fireplace snapped and sparked. She took a breath.

"Ray and I married when I was nineteen. I'd wanted to go to college, but after Daddy died, Mama needed help, so I never went. Ray's brothers moved off, leaving his father to work this farm, so Ray stayed to help. We didn't go to school together, but knew each other at church. We ended up getting married in that church. I gave him three boys before I was thirty. His dad died the day my third son was born. Lena, his wife had died back when Ray was eight.

After that, Ray changed. He had to work harder and I had two plus one in diapers. We almost stopped having relations. It was just exhausting. Ray got more religious when we got the new preacher. When Mr. Rakestraw died, Ray became deacon. Things REALLY changed." Katie Ann took a sip. Her eyes were distant.

"I'd gotten heavier from birthing and my boobs didn't stick straight out anymore. Ray got all desert religious on me as to what positions weren't acceptable, to give oral loving was now dirty. I think he just wanted a new cow, he was tired of me. But he decided to be a holy man instead. Or should I say a holier than thou man.

But we made it. As you know my boys all went to big cities and they're happy. I started my business after we got out of cattle, praise be. Ray and I started sleeping apart long before the cancer came."

She shuffled around better to face me.

"Now, you'll find this interesting. I'd gotten a laptop for my business. I overheard a woman at one of my events talking to a friend about watching sexy stuff on the computer. I found some sites, some to read, some to watch. I learned to give myself orgasms. One of my favorites has always been watching oral sex being given to a man. Between orgasms, I studied technique. And YOU, kind Sir, are my first test subject!"

I cleared my throat. "I had no idea the half of it. That is, the first half. You honored Ray, regardless. No one could've asked for more. You never spoke ill of him or let on that your marriage was less than ideal."

She nodded, her auburn tresses falling about her shoulders. "I think the other part is MUCH more interesting, don't you?" Kate looked at me dewy eyed, brandy breathed. She laughed low. "I came so hard rubbing me and sucking you. You have no IDEA how great that was. Am I a pervert?" Big loopy grin. She wriggled up beside me, her robe parted down to the belt.

We kissed, settling down more in the chaise. I untied her robe, allowing it to fall back, her body framed in the white chenille. She took in my tongue, little bites as I ran my hands down her torso. Her belly curved down to her forest, while above her breasts more than filled my hands, her nipples becoming taut as I teased. Her kissing increased in urgency as her hand found my hardened shaft.

I traced a tiny line of fur from her navel to the thick down below, brushing lightly the long soft brown hair of her grove. Kate's legs spread, affording access, her outer lips becoming engorged. a feathered touch, just here then there, tickling her thighs, gently pulling her lips, finding first juice to wet my finger. She shivered, a tiny whimper as my finger entered her channel, then two, in and out, but so slowly. I smelled her lust's beginnings and I lightly tapped her knotty nerve, eliciting a jerk of her rounded hips.

I traced the ass cheek, cupping it's softness, feeling the dimples before dragging my fingernails right up her primrose path, spreading her goo, bottom to top.

Katie Ann gasped. " You must stop or I'll stain the chair. You're driving me CRAZY!"

I moved off the chaise. " I won't let you do that. I have some dessert for you. Slide down a bit, get comfy."

She complied, mystified.

I lifted her rump, tucking her robe under her, but leaving her wantonness exposed in the firelight. Now on my knees, I put face to fur and drew a lick ere she could fathom the import.

"Oh. My. God. Will you, oh please, yes!"

I nosed into her aroused and fragrant cleft, glorying in her want for me. My fingers pushed her flowering lips all together for a wide lick with no focus. Another sound from above, her fingernails digging my scalp, her urgency palpable. I raised her thighs to worship her entrance, embellishing, entering. Her response was tightening on the end of my tongue as I shook my head, nose pushing her inflamed clit side to side.

"Oh Sweet Christ, go on! Please, suck, do it, OH!"

My tongue swept just short of her plan and her goo coated my chin in anticipation. Kate pulled down her hips, pushing me to her pleasure, making guttural mindless sounds. I tried to resist, but she focused me relentlessly, stopping my tease in her quest for attainment.

I paused for a second to look up at her splayed thighs, feet flat on the edge of the chaise, her wet puss inches from my next kiss. Her chest rose and fell, her pale orbs gleaming, nipples ridged and taut. Her neck was flushed and her lips were parted. Her brown eyes gazed fire at me, head propped to watch me intently. Katie Ann's hands ran restlessly through my hair, but gently returning me to her want.

Her pheromones invaded my nose, the unmistakable invitation to mate, to copulate, to fuck deeply. My balls tightened in response. It took all my self control not to rise up at that moment and plunge into her and sate my own urgent need. The way her legs were parted, her tunnel open and accommodating from my earlier foray, the wet shine glossing her inner slack petals, with the outer lips swollen and pulled back, how could I not? I did not, but rather...

Taking her petals into my mouth, I nibbled, then tongued them, mashing them together, then spreading them anew. I sucked them, hearing her impatient groan from above. Releasing my captives, I licked up to their beginning, to her proudness, her pinkish pearl pushed past it's hood in it's excitement. My tongue flickered around the base, swirling, urging jerk after jerk of her trembling ass. Raising my head higher on her pubis allowed room for me to invade her center with my fingers, curling them up behind her pleasure and for the first time I drew her clit into my mouth, a hello kiss borne of false innocence, a final tease.

I rested my mouth for a moment with my lips encircling the base of her concern. Her hips tentatively began their timeless fuck dance, the thrust, the pull down, a woman's instinctive movements to empty her lover. I tightened my lips, a tentative wisp of a lick across her very end.

"You must, oh God, please, please suck me. I can't keep DOING this, let me come, oh, let me..." Her pleas breathlessly given, her soft ass quaked as her hole tightened on my fingers.

Withdrawing them somewhat, I left a finger against her roughened patch just inside as I did finally suck her clit from base to end, gently tonguing back her hood and flurrying her exposure. her hips snapped hard, bruising my nose and her hands took up her breasts, pinching her elongated nipples. My suck continued more forcefully and faster until her breathing changed and I backed off, softer now, softer...

She forced her hips deep into the cushion, my finger withdrawn, leaving me to only lick just her tip as I massaged her pudenda, pulling her lips tight and exposing the least bit of her to a quick tip of tongue treat.

"YES!" her scream echoed in the den, ass now pliant, thighs rigid, closing around my head. I licked down to her soaked entrance, swallowing before swooshing back up her parted lips, licking all of her, thence returning to her joy, prompting another shout. I wedged a finger back into her as I softly sucked in her clit, dimly hearing Katie Ann's cries become murmurs until her legs fell open.

I wiped off my face, then pulled her body further down the chaise until her entire ass was unsupported, save my hands. I rose up on my knees and penetrated her fully in one thrust. Her eyes widened and she adjusted her feet on the floor as I took her again and again. My ball sac slapped wetly against her opened ass cheeks as I buried myself to the hilt, then grinding, forcing new arousal in her sated puss.

Holding her ass and doing with her as I would was consummation of a dream I'd had ever since I'd met Kate. She had a big beautiful ass and now it was mine to do as I pleased. The smell of her puss combined with my conquest of her, stirring fresh juices, our slick offerings uncontrollable, dripping on the carpet, spray on our bellies.

She began to tighten around my thrusting cock and her eyes, first intent on mine, went unfocused, her primal uncontrollable ass thrusts milking me, forcing me, prompting my loss of control as Kate's rapid clenching betrayed her earlier mission, and hissing through clenched teeth, gave over, wetness surging past my straining member, dripping down her ass, her yelps inspiring my explosive come, nearly dropping her off the chair. I throbbed as she clamped, my seed spraying within, only to be washed out in her juices.

I held her as she whimpered, her orgasm continuing, keeping myself inside of her until she relaxed in my hands. there were tears on her face as I eased us down to the floor.

A log shifted in the fireplace, startling us. We were piled up together at the end of the long chair and my knees were not happy. a long moment, an extra measure passed.

"Oh, but aren't WE a mess. I thought we were going to watch a movie and THEN maybe something.'" Katie Ann chuckled quietly, shaking her head. "You HAVE turned me into a hussy, Sir. Can you get me up?"

I was getting to my feet as she spoke so reached down and lifted her to me. Her robe fell off completely and she was deliciously naked in my arms, her soft belly and breasts warm against me. I pulled my robe around us as best I could and we kissed deeply as the credits rolled on the TV screen.

"No hussy here Miss Ma'am." I grinned down at her, a cloud of hair around her face, her lips red, full and smiling. "After a long slumber, you've awakened."

12