Awakening Michelle Ch. 04: Jen

Story Info
Club aftermath and revelation for Michelle's friend Jen.
5.4k words
4.56
1.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © 2020 Sean Edward

All rights reserved.

The characters and events depicted in this work are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead are coincidental and not intended by the author. All characters are 18 years or older.

No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without express written permission of the publisher.

This work is intended for audiences 18+.

-----

Check out the other stories in the Awakening Michelle Saga -

1. First Steps

2. Aftermath

3. Show

Check back for additions as the Mike & Michelle universe grows!

--------

Awakening Michelle - Jen

We get home from the club and I make a new ice pack for Jen's swollen cheek. After her husband Nick's sudden outburst of rage at the club, he had left a nasty bruise and split the skin on Jen's cheek. I know that he always was a bump on a log and knew that Jen was over her head by bringing him to Desire, I never knew he'd turn violent.

"Ow.. ow!" Jen exclaims as I press the pack to her cheek.

"Shhh... I know it hurts but it will bring the swelling down hon." I say. Reflecting on the events of the evening, I'm glad we are not in the county jail. With the look on Mike's face I thought he would have killed Nick had those men not stepped in and helped. With Nick's rage and calling me names I imagine Mike had a few thoughts of how he'd like to rearrange Nick's face. While my heart hurts for my friend and the slap to her face, her outburst may have saved her soon to be ex-husband's miserable life.

"Other than your face, is anything else hurt? He didn't hit you more than the one time did he?" Mike asks.

We are sitting at our dining room table. Mike retrieved the medicine box and is getting bandages, medicine, and other essentials to administer to Jen.

"No. My ass is a bit sore from him getting up suddenly and me falling backward, but it's no worse than a normal pain. I just wish I could stop feeling my heartbeat in my cheek."

"That will pass with time." Mike says as he moves my hand with the ice pack away from her face. He puts some antibacterial ointment with hydrocortisone on her cheek and around the cut on her cheek. She winces as it is still painful but doesn't cry out. He gets a bandage and puts it over the cut and cream.

"Ok, I'm going to get the spare bedroom straightened up. Why don't you both get ready for some sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning after we are all rested. " Mike says

I stand up and put the medical supplies away. I'm still in shock at the nights events and I can only imagine how Jen must feel. I throw the trash away and glance at Jen. Her hands are on the table and she has the one hundred mile stare as she picks at her fingernails absentmindedly. I can tell she is pensive and my soul hurts for her. Jen and I have always been like sisters and I have not seen her this way before. I've had friends that I was not close to who went through abusive relationships but to experience it so closely and feel the pain that she is feeling is hard to process. I can't begin to fathom what is going through her mind as she fiddles with her hands. I reach out with my hand on her shoulder and I must have startled her because she jumps.

"Come on Jen. I have some sweats and a shirt you can wear for bed. Why don't you get washed up and I'll get them ready for you. Mike will be done by then and we will get some much needed sleep."

Jen stands up suddenly and hugs me tight. I keep my right arm around her and stroke the back of her head with my left. I soothe her like a mother and shush her as she pulls me close. I guide her down the hall towards our bathroom. Walking down the dark hall I feel it's a representation of the journey that lay ahead for not only my closest friend but Mike and myself.

I turn the bathroom light on and turn the water on lukewarm. Jen plops herself on the toilet and puts her face into her hands and begins to cry again.

"God... this night is such a disaster. I didn't plan for this to happen. I just thought that all guys thought only about sex and who wouldn't pass up a chance to mess around with your wife's approval?" She says between sobs.

"Yes, guys do think with two brains. But men are also territorial. They've been hardwired to defend what they see as 'theirs'." I respond

"Mike doesn't. I see the way he looks at you and when you are naked and around other people. I thought maybe Nick would be the same."

"I used to think Mike was territorial like most men. Our first night at Desire really shook my impression of him. I never knew you could still learn something new about a person after being together for so long. But I saw him defend both of us tonight. Mike may be different but in some respects he will fight for those he cares about."

"You are so lucky to have him. I guess I'm lucky as well to have both of you. Thank you so much for being there for me. Especially when I make mistakes. You are the best sister from another mister I've had." She says with a chuckle.

"That's right and don't you forget it." I say with a grin. "Here is a new toothbrush you can use. Rags are in the cabinet and use whatever soap or anything you need. I'll be right back with the clothes."

I shut the bathroom door as I go to our bedroom to get the clothes for Jen. Mike walks in behind me to let me know the guest room is cleaned up.

"We will have to dedicate some time tomorrow to get the dresser cleaned out and empty the closet for her to bring her stuff over."

I collide into Mike and hug him fiercely. "Thank you." I mumble into his chest.

"For what?" He says while rubbing the back of my head.

"For being you. For knowing that we have to clean out a room for Jen. For knowing your wife so well that I didn't have to ask about her staying. It means so much to me that you care for not just me but people that are important to me."

He puts his hands on my cheeks as he pulls me away to look in my eyes "You inspire me to be the best man I can be. Besides, it's the right thing to do. I will not let her go back to that prick until she wants to and I hope she never does."

Jen is in the spare room sitting on the edge of the bed. I come in and set the clothes I brought in on the foot of the bed and sit beside her.

"I'll be out of your hair tomorrow. I just have to process what happened and think of what to do with Nick." Jen says somberly.

"Nonsense. Mike and I will not let you leave until you are absolutely ready, no matter how long it takes."

"Michelle, I can't do that to you guys. I can't bring my problems into your home."

"You are my best friend Jen. I know that your world is turned upside down right now. Just know that we are here and you are NOT alone. We WANT you to take your time. To be honest I feel responsible for this. I should have kept our activities secret until we were truly ready to tell people. For that, I'm sorry."

"No, no... I'm the one that got impulsive and lept before I looked. You did it the right way by talking through it with your husband. God! I really messed up bad this time. Thanks Jen for being you. Tell Mike I said thanks as well. I love you."

She leans over and gives me a tight hug. I let go and head back to bed. WIth the adrenalin easing out of my system I'm finding that I could sleep for weeks. I walk into our room and Mike is laying in bed browsing his phone. I crawl into my side, lean over and kiss Mike goodnight. No sooner than my head hits the pillows and I'm out like a light.

I wish my night had been peaceful but my dreams were filled with nightmare scenarios where Mike and I are in the same situation as Nick and Jen. Multiple times in the night I wake up in a cold sweat and have to snuggle against Mike for reassurance. I wake up in the morning and feel like I haven't got much sleep at all. I can't shake this feeling like maybe we are making a mistake by trying something new.

I really enjoyed the feeling of what we did at Desire. It was so raw and sexual to make love in a public setting. However, I also witnessed how quickly things can go south. I decide that we will keep going but with alot more thought the next time we go to the club.

I roll over and find that Mike is not in the bed. I get up and head to the bathroom to freshen up. While I'm in the bathroom I can overhear Mike on the phone with another person.

"I'm telling you now. If you come near her until she is ready I will fuck up your world... I don't give two shits who she is to you... Listen, I've already contacted a lawyer and when she wakes up it is up to her on how she wants to proceed and if I have any say in the matter I'm suggesting she presses charges for assault... Yeah whatever you prick and if you EVER call my wife anything I will make you disappear and that's a fucking promise."

I walk into the hallway and see Jen standing by the kitchen entry. Apparently she heard the same exchange I did. She looks at me and she has a look on her face that is a mixture of relief and admiration. I walk up to her and give her a hug and she pulls me tight.

"I'm so glad he talked to him. I'm not ready to face him. Not yet." she says to me quietly. "I felt so lost all night last night and to know that Mike is willing to fight for my safety I finally have a shred of hope. Maybe things might be OK."

"I don't know what the future is Jen but I know that both Mike and myself will never intentionally put you in harms way."

We walk into the kitchen and Mike is sitting at the table with a pad of paper and a pen. He's taking notes as he's going through his phone. He notices that we've come into the room and smiles at us.

"You are a good man charlie brown." Jen says as she gives Mike a smothering hug.

"So I take it you overheard?"

"Yeah. Thanks for doing that, I don't think I was ready to confront him yet."

Mike goes over his notes he took. Apparently he had been at this since the early morning hours. He had put together a pretty solid plan of meeting with an attorney, getting Jen's things, and potential next steps depending on Jen's wants and what the attorney suggests. Jen decides she wants to stay with us for a little while and calls the attorney to set up a time to meet.

We spend the day discussing next steps and what to do next. The day passes quickly and we order some takeout since Jen's face is still pretty banged up and she doesn't feel like going out. After dinner we all turn in for the night and go to our respective beds.

--------

I'm having a hard time falling asleep as the past 24 hours have turned my world upside down. To say I'm thankful for my best friend and her husband would be an understatement. Michelle has always been there for me but to see Mike take such initiative and care for me when he has no requirement to means so much to me. I'm laying in bed, conflicted in my thoughts when I hear movement in Mike and Michelle's room.

I get out of bed without turning on any lights and go into the hallway. I notice that their bedroom door isn't shut all the way and I can make out Mike laying on his back. With how the bed is situated to the door I can see their profiles in the moonlight and Mike is laying on his back completely naked with Michelle naked between his legs while she strokes his cock.

I know I should softly shut the door but I'm entranced by the sight of my friend sucking her husband's cock. With a trembling hand, I gently push the door open a little bit so I can get a better view. Michelle is leaning forward and licking her lips while looking up at Mike. She moves her head down to just above his tight scrotum. I see Michelle open her mouth and slowly drag her flat tongue from the bottom of Mike's cock all the way to the tip. Mike moves his head back in ecstasy and Michelle builds up a copious amount of saliva on his thick shaft. Each lick up and down his slick member leaves more spit and Michelle sucks ropes of saliva as she continues to lick and suck on Mike's cock.

I put one hand up my shirt and tweak my nipples. I pull and pinch my tits, reveling in the sensations being sent through my body. Reaching down into my sweats, I slide my hand into my panties. I run my hand over my mons and find my pussy is leaking profusely from watching Michelle servicing Mike. I gently rub circles around my aching clit and slide my fingers up and down my soaked labia.

Mike is moaning his appreciation of Michelle's attentions. Michelle is on her knees with her ass up as she leans down with Mike's cock buried in her throat. One hand is wrapped around Mike the other is working into her wetness. She is moaning and swaying her hips from side to side as she pops the head of Mike's cock into and out of her mouth. She is parting her lips and pushing her fingers into her pussy as she moans on Mike's cock, driving it deeper into her mouth.

I'm rapidly running my fingers up and down my clit and into my own sex, fully enjoying the show I'm watching. I take my middle finger and slowly drag it from the top of my hood, down through my labia, and into my drenched hole. I curl my finger up, applying pressure to that spongy goodness and feel a dynamite orgasm starting to build.

"Keep doing that and I'll cum. Why don't you climb up here and ride me. I want to feel me inside you."

Needing no further encouragement, Michelle slowly slides up Mike's body. Taking time to rub her breasts over the cock she worked to make so hard and wet. She moves up and down Mike's hard member and the look on his face shows pure carnal passion. With a low groan he pulls Michelle up his body and she lets out a giggle. They devour each others mouths, their tongues battling.

Michelle moves completely on top of Mike and in one fluid motion he is buried deep in her dripping pussy. She is grinding her pelvis on Mike's groin and her moans are increasing in activity. Squelching sounds fill the room as they knead and push into one another. The smell of sex hits my nose and its toxicity mounts my own desire causing me to increase my intensity. Vigorously I rub my clit, begging myself for that magical release.

The lovers pick up pace and I work to match. Mike is thrusting up into Michelle as she brings her ass up and down, loud clapping noises spilling out of their room and down the dark hallway. They both start to pant wildly and I reach my breaking point. Like a sonic boom my orgasm hits me. I lean back on to the wall as my muscles tense and my pussy spasms. My juices run down my thighs and my fingers as they work into and out of my convulsing quim.

After a short dizzy spell I look back into the room and they are building up to a colossal climax of their own. As their hips collide Michelle is the first to tense and start to tremble. Her thighs are quivering as Mike takes over and starts thrusting upward into Michelle. She lets out a low guttural moan as her orgasm takes over. Not to be outdone Mike wails out his own impending orgasm and thrusts with ferocity into Michelle as she continues to convulse. I can see Mike's balls jump as they empty into his wife. Michelle continues to ride Mike through the tail end of her orgasm, her moans growing softer as she leans forward and kisses Mike passionately.

I pull my hand out of my soaked panties and slowly creep down the hallway back to bed. I crawl under the covers but I can't get the image of my best friend fucking her husband. I put my left hand under my shirt and rub and pull on my hard nipple once again. My right hand finds its way back into my panties which have yet to dry from my previous orgasm not moments ago. I'm running my fingers over my clit, gently rubbing my throbbing nub. I pull and pinch my labia as I move my fingers up and down my sex. As if possessed my fingers plunge into my flower and find that wonderful utopia inside. I move my left hand to rub my aching clit as my right is plunging into my soaked sex.

I close my eyes and picture myself getting speared by the most magnificent cock. I can feel it plunging into and out of my hot steaming sex pot. In my mind I'm running my hands up the arms and shoulders of my lover. I run my hands down his chest and wrap my arms around his waist, feeling his hips and ass flex as he pumps into me. I look up in my mind's eye to find Mike staring back at me, looking at me with hungry eyes. He leans forward as he sucks my nipple into his mouth and I arch my back, begging for him to bite down.

My fantasy is driving me wild as I push my fingers deeper into my own sex. I imagine how his cock must feel inside me and it pushes me further towards sweet oblivion. My pussy is making wet sloppy sounds as I feel my impending orgasm approaching. I let go and allow the feeling to overtake me. Fingering myself with wild abandon, I crest the mountain of bliss and fall into an amazing climax.

Panting from my own exertion I pull up the covers and roll onto my side. Staring into the darkness I wonder what has taken over me? I just watched my best friend fuck their husband. Not only did I masturbate while watching them, I masturbated again to a wild fantasy of him fucking me. I decide to not let it get the best of me. I must be seeking validation from another man after Nick. I rationalize that it must be Mike since he is taking care of me in this uncertain time, not to mention I did just watch him engaged in sexual congress with his wife.

Eventually I'm able to fall into a peaceful slumber. I wake up in the morning feeling like I had the best sleep I've had in years. Mike is at work and Michelle is with the kids running errands. I take the opportunity to go by my place to gather some belongings. Thankfully Nick is not home and I'm able to load a few boxes and suitcases to bring back to Michelle's.

I unpack what little I brought to my temporary space and have a flashback to last night. I spend the early afternoon in another earth shattering masturbatory session. I can't seem to shake the sight of Mike and Michelle's love making session. I try my best to shake out of it the rest of the day but it seems all for naught as I fuck off a couple of times before they come home.

The rest of the week is exactly like Monday. I keep flashing back and I find myself sneaking out at night and listening to their bedroom, hoping to catch them again. Unfortunately I don't and I find myself in a malaise and sexual frustration.

It's Friday night and we are sitting and watching TV. Mike can't seem to keep his hands off of Michelle. Throughout the entire movie he's rubbing his hands on her legs, thigh, sides, and keeps getting more and more adventurous. I catch Michelle looking at him with a grin from time to time. I begin to wonder what it would be like if he were to put his hands on me. I can feel his hands on my breasts, his fingers running down my inner thigh. Running my hand down my legs I imagine his hand is there and I rub my fingers over his, feeling his knuckles under my skin. My thoughts are runnin away again and I can feel my sex tingling and I rub my legs together.

I look over at the TV and the credits are rolling. I can't even remember what we watched but I know what I'm hoping I'll be watching soon. Mike and Michelle wish me a goodnight and go up the hallway giggling like children. I wish them good night and head to my room to get ready for bed as well. I strip down to my underwear and lay in bed, listening for any sign of sexual activity from their room. Eventually I hear soft moans, panting, and the light squeak of the bed moving. I throw on my sweat pants and a shirt and head back into the dark hallway. Their door is ajar again and I can see Michelle facing the door while she is riding Mike's cock.

She is leaning back with her hands on his chest as she is fucking him reverse cowgirl. She is thrusting upward and I see each muscle in her abs contracting as she moves her hips up and down his shaft. His hard prick is glistening from her juices and it seems to be harder than it was last time I saw it! I can see protrusions of his veins and it makes my mouth water. Michelle is raising enough to where I can just see the bottom of Mike's frenulum and she slams back down, eliciting groans from both of them.

12