Awakening My Inner Trixie Ch. 02

Story Info
Trixie has her first taste of men and learns more.
4.5k words
4.65
24.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
669 Followers

For everything that happened I slept really deeply.

Waking was a bit of a thought storm though with me realizing that Kiki's in bed with me snuggled up and her huge tits were pressed into me.

Then there was this feeling in my ass.

She fucked me last night twice after fingering me and vibing me and she was good at doing that.

I didn't hurt, I definitely felt strange, and definitely not a virgin anymore.

I guess that was it, I felt like I'd been fucked.

The biggest thing though was Kiki herself.

She used to be my childhood best friend Adam. My blood brother, she even had the really big stupid scar on her hand like I did when we used my dad's fish filleting knife and we cut too deep and ended up going to the hospital together.

And then there's the stuff her mom confirmed.

And then there was the biggest thing.

Kiki kept her promise or was trying to.

Like a lot of poor kids from poor families we made those promises that we wouldn't leave each other behind if one of us made it big.

So becoming this amazingly hot tranny and a porn star she found an opportunity through her boss.

To become like her.

And the big amount of money is a huge factor but so is that she came for me.

She kept her promise.

And she missed me.

The sex is daunting sure, I never thought that I was going to lose my virginity this way or with her but it wasn't bad by any stretch it was fun.

But me and guys?

Me as a tranny?

I had to seriously think it over.

Kiki wakes up with a big deep yawn.

"Morning."

"Morning."

She half climbs over me to kiss me and look me in the face. "You okay?"

I laugh because that's just funny and cute. "Getting better, just thinking your offer over."

Kiki nods. "Any ideas?"

"I want to know more? What do you do besides the porn?"

"I have fun, travel, eat well, have sex, lots of sex."

"Not porn though?"

"You're not porn, well not yet."

I laugh again. "No seriously."

She nods. "I am, I love sex, I love cock, I love getting fucked. I'm Kiki now and I have sex like whenever I want."

"Whenever you want?"

"I bring cock with me."

"You...you fuck your bodyguards?"

"Mustangs."

"Huh?"

"They're Mustangs, they're trained to be mine."

"Train to be yours?"

"You watch Game of Thrones?"

"Sure?"

"They're hung, hot unsullied."

I just stare at her.

She grins. "Shane, Robby, Tommy can you guys bring in some coffee and join us for a fuck session."

One comes in the military blonde guy. "How does Miss Trixie want her coffee?"

He said Miss Trixie completely seriously.

He's staring at me.

Oh.

"Uhm...blonde with cereal cream?"

He nods sharply. "Right away Miss Trixie."

He leaves and I look at her. "Trained."

"Trained, usually former gang guys that signed on and their trained like I was but you know with manners and working out and military stuff and the like."

"And they have sex with you?"

"They're mustangs for having nice cocks and they're trained for sex with us when we want. They're not much in the personality department usually but great in the sack and priceless when it comes to assholes getting too grabby."

"What's in it for them?"

"Sex a lot of it, tattoo removal from gang stuff, a big signing bonus like a hundred grand and good money and learning and travel plus are medical."

"Is the medical that good?"

Kiki nods. "Custom care we do a lot of plastic surgery so we actually have the best and what insurance doesn't cover we do in house. They even do our families."

"Our families? Really like what about other stuff?"

Kiki's smiling and she looks really happy and proud too. "Glasses, dental, meds all covered my folks, grandparents, sibs and their kids. Everyone is covered from grandparents to grandkids."

I look at her and she's really happy about this.

"So these guys are doing good too."

"Yup!"

"Can I be one of them?"

"Nope, you're not built enough or hung enough."

"Really?"

"Really, besides."

"Besides?"

"You liked getting fucked, you're already Trixie."

"Really?"

"You think you won't be into guys after last night?"

"I..."

The three guys come in with our coffee and they're naked.

"Oh..."

Kiki giggles.

They're all built, loads of muscles and abs and in great shape and they're clean, smooth, hairless and tanned.

And they have these thick really big cocks.

I mean big even hanging semi hard and growing.

Shane passes me my coffee and one of them passes Kiki hers and then she downs it fast and reaches out for the other guy's cock stroking it hard.

I'm drinking my coffee fast and my waking brain is going to those cocks and Kiki fucking me and making me cum.

What would these feel like?

Shane takes my cup and I take a hold of my first thick cock.

Shane's big and growing all smooth down there too and the feeling of cock in my hand is freaky.

Exciting.

And there's so much heat there and weight too it's heavy, and getting hard under my fingers.

I look to Kiki who looks at me with one of the other guys cocks in her hand.

"Hey no pressure, take your time, these guys won't judge Trixie."

She strokes the guy and a bead seeps out and she wraps her lips around the tip and pulls away and there's a string of precum that follows and she coos and licks her lips and then goes in for more.

I...I try the same.

Stroking Shane's big cock until there's some precum coming out and then I wrap my lips around the head of his cock and suck.

He's very clean so he mostly just tastes like skin and the precum tastes like not too much as I gather it onto my tongue.

Faint, sort of nutty? A little salty?

Actually if my brain could say anything is it's somehow sort of like miso?

It's the tactile stuff getting me into this.

He's quiet but his breathing changed, then there's the undeniable feeling of my lips sliding over a cockhead and feeling the edge? Ridge?

I'm sucking cock.

Then maybe the first inch past the head I feel it.

His pleasure shiver, this vibration through his body that goes all the way to his cock and my lips.

Making him a little harder and it's exciting, gratifying.

I try, I really try sucking his cock and by no means am I good at it and I'm striking him off more than anything and I need to take breaks because my jaw gets sore.

Kiki is sucking cock like a champion and has it all the way down her throat.

I can see it moving her throat and her guy's sort of slowly fucking her face in short strokes.

I take a breath and grip Shane's hips moving him and he lets me and picks up the movement until half of him is sliding back and forth in and out just sort of on the edge of where I'll gag.

I hear him make sex breaths.

Little Mmm sounds in his throat.

I'm making him feel good.

That's pretty exciting.

And the taste is getting stronger too, there's a sweet hint in there too but still this whole sort of miso like kind of thing only less funky because it's organic.

It's coating my mouth as his cock is leaking precum with each little pump.

It's making my mouth water.

In a good way.

He takes a deeper breath and I think he's holding back from cumming.

I back off his cock just keeping the head in and I give Shane a thumbs up as an okay.

He breathes with relief and that's caught up in the skipping breaths and pauses as he cums in my mouth.

It's violently explosive, all that stuff about how fast cum gets fired out is true. It's hot too, inside a body hot and thick and creamy and the taste is five times stronger. Still not unpleasant but intense and reactive. I don't mind it really and the erotic sex factor is off the charts.

Shane is a hot guy and a lot of people would be more than happy to have sex with him but I got to.

Which for a person that was a virgin just last night is pretty good.

I'm...I'm into this.

Shane lets me finish with him at my pace and when I pull free Kiki leans over and kisses me.

"Good huh?"

"Uhm...yeah?"

"More?"

I look and either Robby or Tommy has a ready cock for me and Shane's in front of Kiki and she takes his cock and starts getting him hard again and sucking making these sounds like she's really into it and that he's delicious.

I have to admit that I want to taste that again, do that again.

I start with Robby apparently doing the same thing as with Shane only a little less reserved and a little more excitedly.

He tastes the same but different.

Which makes sense, but it's kind of nice too.

Robby moves for me with a little prompting too and another thing I'm starting to get the appeal of is the feeling of cock over my lips and tongue. It's way most of an erotic sort of sensation as the friction is making me really aware of it.

I try backing off and doing things that Kiki is doing like kisses, and licking it and running my tongue up and down the shaft.

It's really hot, erotic, playful and I feel really in control with my hand grasping his cock. I mean as powerful as it is and big it's still something that can get hurt really easy so there's a whole power rush there and trust too.

And he does the breathy, sexy, catches.

The lightest of controlled groans, then there's the vibrations running through his body.

I know he's going to cum soon so I move my head faster and tighten my lips and keep my tongue down flat.

I'm so hard myself and leaking precum.

Robby's breathing gets more intense then he groans an cums.

I catch all of it in my mouth and there's so much more flavor now there's more of a difference between him and Shane.

I savor it for a few moments it's good, it really is good!

Kiki is between my legs wrapping her hot mouth around my cock with a giggle. "Trixie likes her men!"

I do, wow I think I do.

I let Robby go and Tommy takes his place.

I eargery grab his cock and lick around his hardening cock like an ice cream cone three of four times before wrapping my lips around it and start sucking.

I get into it even more.

I love the feeling doing this and how erotic this is and knowing that this sexy creamy reward is coming and that I want it makes me work harder.

I moan around Tommy cock as Kiki takes me over the edge fast she's that good and eager a cocksucker.

Her eyes shine like stars right now too.

Do I look like that swallowing cum?

I hope so, I think she's beautiful that way.

Tommy does the breathing thing, the catchy breaths and that trying to hold back.

Which makes me right now want this more.

I bob my head more, get a tighter seal with my lips, suck harder.

I feel the pulse in my fingers wrapped around his cock and balls and I am more than ready as Tommy cums in my mouth.

Again different than Shane or Robby.

He's sweeter than the other two.

I roll my tongue around his cockhead as I pump out the remains and use my tongue roll around that hot cum in my mouth tasting it. Liking it more and more.

When I swallow Kiki is smiling at me and she hugs me.

"Wow you are good at this!"

"I..."

"You fucking liked it, I knew you would you're just like me!" She giggles and bounces excitedly.

"Just like you?"

"Uh-huh! I went from being skeptical to oh...oh this, this is good in like the space of a few guys."

"You did?"

"Yup! And you my chickie are just like me. A geeky cumslut like me."

"I never thought that I would."

Kiki taps my temple with a finger. "Uh-huh! That's the problem we're told stuff so much of what we shouldn't."

She kisses me and it's really passionate and deep and excited with those amazing tits pressed to me and we do that for a few over and over again kisses.

"More cock?"

I bite my lower lip. "Yes..."

She pushes me back down to the bed. "Tommy front and center buddy, Shane, Robby can we get massage fucked please?"

"Massage fucked?"

The guys got something and Tommy gets on the bed in front of us and on his knees passing us the pillows and Kiki tucks hers under her to sort of lift her up more and his cock is between us right in front of us.

I feel Shane move my legs apart and settle in and I feel and smell baby powder lotion being squirted on my back and then his finger is in my ass with lube and more lube and he has his finger inside of me making me gasp and shiver as he's massaging my joy spot.

Kiki has Tommy's cock in her mouth and she pumps her head four of five times slowly and she passes the cock to me.

"Mmm...smooth dood."

I laugh. That's Adam still there, or Adam's Kiki.

Either way turning commentary on sucking cock into a toke joke is exactly the kind of thing my best friend would do.

On my third head bob over Tommy's cock Shane's big cock sinks inside my ass.

I pull off Tommy to gasp and breathe and moan.

"Big, so fucking big, oh the heat, I like the heat."

Kiki nods gasping as Robby is sinking into her right beside me. "Hot cock is really wonderful."

She takes Tommy's cock from me. "It gets better girl."

"Better?"

I gasp as Shane moves deeper and deeper then pulls out and sinks back in so long, so thick, so wide and that heat in deep is so damned good. He's moving slowly which is good too and then he moves his hands from my hips to my back and he's slowly fucking me, sweetly fucking me while he's massaging me.

Strong hands all over my body that feels like it's craving touch.

He's good too.

Well I think he is. I mean it's the first real cock inside of me and it's my first real massage too.

Poor guys don't get massages.

And no, even if I had the nerve to go to to a sex massage place I could never afford it.

You want to know what's messed up? Those places are even cheaper than theraputic massage places.

Shane's actually giving me a really great massage while he's slowly fucking me.

It definitely got better and Kiki passes me Tommy's cock and sucking cock somehow makes the cock inside me feel better.

Then Shane takes that up even higher as his hands hold my hips again and his cock moves faster and harder and changes angles and his cock starts hitting and striking my joy spot.

I pull off Tommy's cock drooling a little as my head swims with pleasure.

"Oh holy fuck, oh holy fuck that's so good..."

And by what I mean by good is this inside me striking touch to something sensitive that makes my breath catch and my eyes widen as it feels that good.

Kiki giggles and lets out a higher pitched moan. "Get in synch guys, fuck us both with the sa...me strokes."

She stuffs Tommy's cock in her mouth again.

Shane stops as does Robby and then they start again together.

Oh that's erotic as hell.

And I'm realizing that there's no decision at this point. I have that burst of erotic sweet sexual pleasure as Shane's cock hits my joyspot and as I'm feeling and reaction to that he keeps going until I'm filled with hot, hard, wide, long cock.

And it's pleasure on pleasure mixed with this little touch of stretch pain and then being sated for a second as I'm full.

I moan and gasp and moan some more and Kiki's in time with me her voice higher and sweeter and she's flushing with pleasure and she's so beautiful with that face, hair, lips, tits.

Her hand that's closest to me takes mine and we lace our fingers together and hold hands.

I cum my cock shooting off into the sheets and Tommy is making the sounds of him cumming and Kiki is making these pleased sounds as she's getting her mouth filled with his cum.

And Shane is fucking me harder and hitting my joy spot with every dive of his big thick hot cock and he takes me over that other edge as I have a sissygasm.

Kiki is cumming too and her fingers tighten in mine and we're having our sissygasms together and then she kisses me.

Lips locking to mine pushing her tongue in as well as Tommy's thick creamy sweet heady load.

We're frenching and groaning and moaning as we share Tommy's cum back and forth the guys still fucking us like the mustangs they're named after.

Each minute filled with ever increasing pleasure as they pound us into another sissygasm and each minute we're share swallowing cum as we whip it together in our mouths.

I shake, I literally start shaking as Shane drives me to a third sissy cum and he buries himself deep and I feel the forceful spurts and that flood of juices at his body heat flooding my insides.

Kiki cums too and when we do this last cum we broke the kiss and wail moan into each other.

Then it's over.

The guys stay inside of us until they soften getting more lotion and massaging us again.

Kiki is still holding my hand and smiling this dazzling smile and she kisses me.

I kiss her back.

"I'm in."

She giggles. "Uhm...duh of course you're in!"

"That was amazing Kiki."

She giggles again. "Like utterly."

"What's next?"

"They finish the massage and we nap while they do and then we order room service and have breakfast and get cleaned up."

"No I mean the big stuff."

"Oh well I'll call the boss and they'll call legal and stuff and we go and get you packed and your passport and things like taking care of your apartment and things. You have a passport right?"

"Yeah I don't get out much but I do go to the states for comic conventions and open houses for the shop."

"Ooooh that sounds cool! You want me to ask the boss sometime to get us into ComicCon?"

"They can do that?"

"Trixie money can do a lot besides we could work it even do like a sexing geeks thing."

"Then yeah that would be cool."

We kiss again and look in each others eyes and smile and even nap with our foreheads pressed together.

God the post fucked feelings were amazing.

The way my insides felt alive like never before was amazing and sexual.

I was fucked in the ass by a hot, hot guy and he made me cum like a girl or like a gay bottom guy over and over and the best part is knowing that he liked it too.

My lips feel amazing too this sort of friction made puffy like feeling that just screams woman, girl, cocksucker to me.

I dream of sucking cock and the flavors of cum.

When Shane massages my feet it woke me a little.

God that's good and something that I've never had done before.

I get why it's a spa thing.

We probably crash for a few more hours and when I wake up Kiki is on her computer this really expensive laptop with like the super thin high end build and the big screen and she's typing away and she's on the TV host thing ordering brunch and she smiles as I start moving and the sheets pull off of me stuck there by cum.

Shane passes me a coffee.

I sip it as Kiki is typing really fast on there like a secretary and I watch a little while and she passes me the remote.

I look the order over and this has to be for all of us as there's a lot of food and I see stuff ordered that I have never tried and I just look at her and shrug.

Kiki closes her laptop.

"It's cool we can share."

"I literally haven't had half of this stuff."

"I know, like I never either but some of it's really good and well there's stuff for the guys too."

"I figured, that was a lot of food."

Kiki takes my hands and pulls me out of bed. "Cheat days, we do a lot of super healthy eating actually."

She leads us to the big bathroom where we douche and get cleaned out that way and she doesn't do what she did last time she just shows me the ins and outs.

Literally she made that bad Adam/Kiki pun giggling and making me laugh moan.

I really love the luxury shower and getting super clean and soapy with Kiki and playing with her huge tits and surprisingly I got hard while we did and she got me to shampoo her hair while she fingered my spot and sucked my cock.

I cum harder than I thought I thought I had in me.

And she shared my cum with me as we rinsed off.

Okay I swear the thing people talk about when you taste what you eat is true because I sort of taste like apples.

I've been trying a shake thing with yogurt and granny smith apples grated together with some apple cider vinegar in it and cinnamon. Comic shops are awesome and stuff but that crowd and playing tabletop games like D&D has a whole not so eating healthy crowd.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
669 Followers
12