Awakening of the Goddess

Story Info
Justine discovers the thing that excites her most.
34.4k words
3.63
57.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers

*** The Room, Part One ***

Trent stepped into the room as Justine held it open for him. He couldn't help but push past her enormous breasts because they were too big to get around as she stood in the doorway. Both of them enjoyed how his body nudging her tits emphasized their huge size and the firmness with which they stood out.

Other than her breasts, there was nothing else out of proportion on Justine's perfect body. She was five foot six, but her long legs gave her the appearance of being taller. The heels and platforms of the thigh high boots she was wearing made her slightly taller than Trent. However, Trent didn't know she was wearing thigh high boots, as she was wearing a grey overcoat that also hid her stunning curves and strong stomach muscles. What did show for now were her deep blue eyes and wavy, course and pure black hair which fell down to her mid back.

Trent was fit and good looking, with dark brown hair that was short and had a stylish, deliberately uncombed look. He was wearing a simple button up shirt and pants.

"What's this room for?" Trent asked as he entered the room. It was almost pure white, with no windows, and about five yards square, with tall ceilings. There was only one door on one wall. The other walls had a simple white leather bench running alongside them, creating a seat that formed an angular C shape. The white leather bench was deep enough to lie down on. Other than that, the only other thing in the room was a seat in the middle, facing away from the door and looking toward the center of the C formed by the plush white bench. It was obviously designed so that the people who sat on the bench were the audience for what happened in the chair, or the other way round. The only other items Trent could see in the room were in the top two corners where there were small high quality video cameras. They didn't seem to have any indicators to be able to tell if they were on or not. Trent was going to ask about the video cameras, but he decided to start with the chair.

It was no ordinary seat. It had very wide arm rests, that afforded enough room for an extra person to sit in the lap of the person seated. More noticeable than that was the straps, buckles and chains that were attached in various places all over, designed to keep whoever was in the chair from moving. Trent walked up to the chair and flicked one of the straps as if he were examining it. "Wow. This chair is intense."

"Mmm hmm," Justine said as she stepped into the room behind Trent, closing the white door behind her. "It's for you to sit in."

"What?" Trent said, a little surprised. He knew they had come her for something kinky, but he didn't know what, so the details took him off guard. "What is this room for?" Trent asked again.

"It's like a hotel room you can rent out," Justine said as she ran her fingers across Trent's shoulders and stepped in front of him. "Except, it's not for sleeping in," she added with a giggle.

"How did you find this place?" Trent asked. He knew Justine was turned on and was about to do something incredibly sexy, and he was excited for it to happen. However, a natural nervousness about being tied up made him hesitate before getting in the chair.

"It's not hard to find things like this," Justine purred, "if you know where to look. Now, do you want to ask questions, or do you want to know what I'm all dressed up for?" With that, Justine undid the belt on her overcoat and, with a smooth motion of her shoulder, let it fall to the floor. She was wearing black thigh high boots and black leather gloves that were slick, shiny, and conformed to the contours of her body so perfectly that they looked painted on. There was only one detail that stood out on the perfectly smooth black surface of her gloves which was her wedding ring, which she had placed on the outside of the glove. Contrasted against the black background, it stood out and sparkled for extra attention.

Other than that, the only thing she had on were a pair of skimpy black thong panties. She wore nothing over her massive breasts, as they didn't need any kind of help in being a perfect presentation. They were huge and round, but somehow stood out as if to defy gravity. She stood coyly for Trent to look at her, and his eyes almost popped out of his head. He had never seen her look so made up for the purpose of sex. Right down to her make up, she looked incredible, like something out of a movie.

Trent immediately jumped into the chair, anxious to experience what she had in store for him. He was going to ask other questions, like whether or not the video cameras were on, but the only thing that mattered now was Justine.

"Silly boy," Justine said. "You can't be in the chair with all those clothes on." As she spoke, she bent forward, giving Trent ample view of her deep cleavage, and she casually and gently ran a finger up and down on his jeans, just above his rapidly hardening penis. Trent undressed so fast, he practically ripped his clothes off.

*** Trent's Story ***

It had been awkward, and that's about all they got out of it.

It was supposed to have been a swinger's party, or an orgy, or some kind of wild sexual party of some kind. However, instead of a room full of gorgeous people indulging in wild sex, it was a range of mostly middle aged people with slightly over weight bodies acting as if they were desirable. Some wore fetish wear which just made them look that much more ridiculous, especially the fat men.

There were a few younger people, and a couple of women who were decent looking, but when Justine stepped in the room, there was a noticeable pause as everyone took her in. Whereas the best of the women at the party might be considered "attractive", Justine at a minimum was "stunningly hot". All eyes were upon her, even though she had the most clothes on in the room, in her simple white dress. They all stared just long enough to make her feel incredibly self conscious before people realized they were gawking and tried to go back to whatever else they were doing and pretend they didn't all want to immediately include Justine in their activities.

Trent felt a mix of pride for being with the hottest woman, and also awkwardness because of how the attention was obviously lopsided and singled Justine out in both good and bad ways. Some of the women obviously felt jealous, and a lot of the men wanted Trent to not be there.

It wasn't the case that people were casually fucking and sucking all over the room, like some pornographic representation of a swinger's party. People were drinking wine, and chatting, and caressing each other sexually. However, there was surprisingly little outright sex happening. Later, when Justine and Trent spoke to one of the organizers, he explained that really the idea was to create the possibility of sex, but that most normal men don't spend eight hours being hard continuously, so the heavily edited scenes one might come across in a video simply weren't possible.

Justine and Trent felt awkward and uncomfortable as they tried to make the best of it for about an hour. They chatted to some people, men and bisexual women approached Justine to try and woo her away from Trent, but both Trent and Justine stopped short of actually participating in anything sexual. One man came up and asked them questions about who they were and what their relationship was like, and it seemed almost like an interview. Another woman came over and subtly indicated that she also thought she was above the party, though Trent and Justine didn't think so. She was attractive, though a bit older, and nowhere near in Justine's league.

It was about an hour before they felt they could leave without it being obvious that they were completely disappointed. They did not want to be insulting to the people there, even though they felt it was a pitiful scene.

In the car on the way home, they laughed at various individuals and how ridiculous it all seemed.

Then, in bed at night, the problem resurfaced.

The whole reason they had tried to go and find an orgy or swinger's party to attend was because Justine was unsatisfied. It wasn't that she was interested in group sex in particular, but she felt something was missing. In the years that they had been together, she never climaxed when she had sex with Trent, though sometimes she came close. There was just enough potential in their sex life that they felt they must just be lacking some detail, some small thing that excited Justine.

Trent had no problem getting off with Justine. She was every man's fantasy, and her willingness to do whatever Trent asked left nothing to be desired. The problem was entirely on Justine's side. It wasn't that she wasn't happy with Trent or willing to try anything, it was that she didn't know what she wanted. It had always been that way.

They had met at the end of high school, when Justine transferred in during Trent's last year. She was two years younger than him. All the guys went after her aggressively, and even fights broke out. Somehow, Trent was the one to woo her, mostly by being the most sensitive to her feelings. While most guys postured and posed, trying to impress her with accomplishments, Trent was the one willing to listen and talk, and do small acts of kindness of her. Over time, these things won her over.

Although Trent graduated high school first, he went to college in the same city, so they continued dating without any interruption. Near the last year of college for Trent, Trent proposed, and they stayed engaged until they both graduated. Although Justine was younger, she went to a special college for fashion and design, so her time was shorter than Trent, who got an MBA. In the summer following, they got married and were married for three years.

Trent knew that he had a truly precious woman. She had no equal, and if they broke up, it would be impossible to find a woman who had the same combination of stunning beauty, charming personality, and engaging intelligence. He also had no illusions that it was not quite the same for Justine. She was approached by men constantly, and even the wedding ring on her finger hardly slowed down the regular parade of men, and some women, offering themselves to her.

Although losing Justine was something that Trent kept in mind because he was intelligent and rational enough to see the situation for what it was, he was also so devoted to Justine simply because he genuinely and honestly loved her. That it was hard not to love a woman like her was beside the point. He thanked his lucky stars that everything had lined up so that the woman he would fall for and marry was so amazing.

It wasn't an unbalanced relationship. Even a woman as stunningly beautiful as Justine could become less lovable if she just took Trent for granted and only took out of the relationship. Justine was not that type of woman, though. She loved Trent back, and appreciated that a lot of the men who pursued her just wanted to fuck her and her huge tits, and most of them probably had personalities that she would hate. Trent not only tried to please her like a lot of men might, but she could sense in him his genuine affections. He was sincere in what he did, and that was a rare thing. Justine reciprocated with her feelings too. She genuinely loved Trent, worked to make him happy too, and she would never think of cheating on him. She would always politely turn down the men who hit on her by saying that she was already in love. Nothing made Trent more happy than those occasional times when he would overhear Justine turning down another man's approach by proudly declaring her feelings for him.

With the two of them so devoted to each other, the marriage was almost perfect. Trent worked at a consultancy company that helped with business efficiencies. He worked Monday to Friday with more or less regular hours, with occasional overtime. Justine worked part time at a make up counter at a department store, where she had to tone down her beauty because the management one time told her they thought she was intimidating customers, and too many men who weren't customers would linger around. Justine had to wear a kind of fabric strap around her chest to try and flatten her defiant breasts, and she wore a pant suit that was a little baggy so that her perfect curves were hidden. She also kept her hair up in a bun.

The make up counter job was something she got during college, and she kept it for the extra income, but after college her main goal was to pursue modelling, which was inevitable given her looks. Everyone always asked her if she modeled or was an actress. Strangely, however, although everyone agreed she was stunningly beautiful, it was difficult to get modelling work. Modeling work fell into two different areas. On one end was the high fashion and catalogue work, which Justine was often turned down for. She was too busty, curvaceous, and physically toned for the kind of thin cat walk model body type that dominated that area. She was told more than once that women wanted to see attractive women, but not women that made them feel too inferior or that were too sexual in their image. On the other end of modelling work were the type of photo shoots for men's magazines, and while she was in high demand for that, every job offer she got was always one step away from being asked to go further and do something more extreme. They wanted her to pose naked, they wanted her to get into pornography, they wanted her to fuck someone or give them a blow job on the promise of getting her a break into show business. Justine was resistant to all this kind of work because she didn't want to end up as some kind of whore.

Trent often joked that she was "too beautiful for modeling", and that seemed to be the case. She still got some modeling jobs that suited her, but after a while she accepted that she would be able to do so much and not more unless she was willing to compromise herself. However, with Trent providing a steady and stable home life, she didn't feel a need to make any compromises, and was happy with the situation. She was home often enough that she also took on the role of home maker, often doing the cleaning and helping make dinner for when Trent got home. Sometimes she would work a little late at the make up counter or get a modeling job that would have her out until late or on weekends, and when that happened, Trent happily did whatever housework or prepare whatever meal was necessary. Their life was balanced, and Trent and Justine found plenty of time to be together.

Since they were both young, they chose to live in an apartment close to the center of the city where they could be near the action. They had a medium sized apartment on the third floor of an apartment block in a relatively nice neighborhood. They liked to go out to concerts and clubs together, and often had meals together at nice restaurants.

It was a loving, stable, happy, mutually loving marriage. It was almost perfect. The only element was Justine's dissatisfaction in the bedroom. The hardest problem to solve is not knowing what one wants, and that was Justine's problem. She was no prude, so she was willing to experiment. They tried a little light bondage, some role playing, sex toys, and other things in order to find just what it was that Justine wanted. None of it worked. Justine felt worse about it than Trent did, because she wanted for him to be able to satisfy her, and she knew that if she could just say what it was, he would do it in a heartbeat. Her inability to express it, to know what it was, made her feel like she was letting him down, despite his assurances that he was willing to keep trying to the end of time for them to work out what was wrong.

As the years went on, they broadened their range of what they would try. They went to couple's therapy, twice, and both times the therapist pronounced them the happiest couple they could find and could only suggest to keep an open mind and keep trying.

And so that is how they ended up at the swinger's party. They both knew before they went that they probably weren't too interested in having sex with other people, but they were desperate to try new things to see if maybe something somehow triggered a response in Justine. Maybe watching other people or being watched. Maybe just being in a room with sexual energy. If all else failed, if somehow group sex really was it, then they were going to find out.

However, they had done the experiment and the results were in.

"Was there anything about tonight at the swingers party that you liked?" Trent asked hopefully as they arrived home. "Anything at all that might give us something to go on?"

"I did like the fact that everyone wanted me," Justine said. "I liked being desired. It's just, no one there was appealing enough for me to want to let them close."

"So you want to be wanted," Trent said, "but not by just anyone."

"No, I want to be wanted by everyone", Justine corrected, "but I'm only going to actually let certain people have me."

"I hope I'm one of those people!" Trent laughed.

"Of course, silly!" Justine giggled, and they hugged, her massive breasts being squeezed between them.

A few weeks passed after that event, and things got a little bit worse. Justine's frustration reached a new high. It felt as if even considering the idea of having sex with someone other than Trent was the most extreme thing she could think of. She was willing to do something that extreme to try and break through whatever it was inside her that held her back, and yet even that didn't work. She felt like she had run out of options. What else was there to try?

Justine became a little distant, and Trent could easily sense it. At first he just left her alone, knowing that maybe she just needed some time to bounce back. He knew what she was feeling, but he knew they had been facing this issue since the very beginning, and so they would get back to trying again. However, this time she stayed frustrated for a little longer than usual, and Trent sensed this time was different. This time she had hit a new low of frustration.

"It's okay," Trent said one night two weeks later, "We'll get through this."

"We've been trying for years!" Justine said through tears. "What if I just can't orgasm? What if I'm just destined to not ever feel it?"

"I love you no matter what," Trent said, rubbing her back comfortingly as they sat on the couch together, "Maybe we put to much importance on the sex."

"Easy for you to say," Justine snapped. "You get off all the time because of me. You're satisfied. You don't know what it's like to always feel like you're just on the verge of something but never being able to get it."

"That's a bit unfair," Trent said, "You know I want you to get there as much as you do. I'm just saying that maybe we put too much pressure to be some kind of perfect couple in the bedroom. Everything else with us is so perfect, it feels some how out of balance to let sex be the most important thing."

"You don't get it," Justine said, and she stood up because she had too much energy to stay seated. "You just don't know what it's like for me. Look at me," Justine said, as she held her arms out to show her perfect body to Trent. "Everyone always talks to me like I'm this perfect sexual fantasy. The modelling jobs I get are all about the sexual image I portray. All the attention I get is all about sex. I feel like I'm some kind of joke, where I can have all the sex I want, but I can never actually enjoy it. All my life, I get treated as if I should be having incredible sex all the time, and I can't help that it's made me expect that to be true."

"I don't think you're a joke," Trent said, "you are perfect, as far as I'm concerned. Forget about everyone's expectations. I know that if we love each other, we can make it happen."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers