Awakening Pt. 01: Don't Be Rude

Story Info
After a long day at work, you are rude to the deliveryman.
2.5k words
4.2
17.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've just come in from a long day at work. Your boss was harsh, the customers were rude, and your coworkers were useless. Just as you get your bra off and crack open a beer to unwind for a little bit before deciding what you're going to do about supper, you hear a knock on the door.

You try to ignore it and sip your beer, but the knock is persistent. After a moment, you get up, set the beer down, and look through the peephole. I'm standing outside in a FedEx uniform with a package under my arm and a clipboard in my hand. Just as I'm about to knock again, you open the door and shout, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" at me.

All at once, my face darkens and you realize you have made a mistake. You see a predatory fire in my eyes as I glare back at you. "Bitch, all I needed was for you to sign for your package" I say, shoving my clipboard against the door and wrenching it all the way open. "But I was raised in a world where needy bitches like you have the courtesy to answer the door when someone knocks."

I step into your door, my 6'4" frame towering over you. I drop the package inside your door as I grab your arm. You tried to evade me, but my long arm is too fast and you find yourself caught.

You freeze in shock for a moment at my sudden assault. When your senses catch up to you, I've crossed the threshold, shut your door behind us, and am throwing you over my shoulder as I make my way to your couch. You flail your arms frantically and kick the air uselessly as you find yourself balanced on my shoulder.

Just as you take in a breath to scream, I casually toss you to the floor, knocking the wind out of you. "I think you've been loud enough already, don't you?" I growl. As you try to catch your breath, I've dragged you up by your hair and thrown you belly-first over the arm of your couch. One of my large hands easily covers your mouth and nose, cutting off your air.

You can hear me fiddling with my belt buckle with the other hand while I bend over and whisper to you. "I think an apology buttfuck is in order, don't you? Nod your head yes, be a quiet little bitch, and I'll give you the privilege of oxygen." You spend a solid ten seconds trying to refuse me, but my grip on your face is implacable and the burning in your lungs grows until you can't stand it anymore. As your body screams for oxygen, you nod your head in defeat, humiliated at your surrender.

My fingers release your nose and you breathe in sweet release, lost for a moment in the simple pleasure of filling your lungs. As you regain yourself, you realize that I'm pulling your business slacks down to your knees. "Wow, you're quite the boring bitch today, aren't you? gray granny panties? Really? I can tell you didn't have a night of fun planned."

You find the indignity of me criticizing your choice in underwear strangely erotic, and you feel a warmth growing in your crotch even as your cheeks flush. The nerve of this man, criticizing you for wearing a perfectly comfortable pair of underwear to work! Your attempts to voice your outrage come out as muffled grunts.

A snick followed by a thin, cold pressure up against your anus causes you to freeze. "Now then" I say "I've pulled out my boxcutter and am about to make some alterations to improve these boring panties you have. If you don't mind, I'd like to use both my hands to do this; I'm much less likely to slip and cut deeper than just the cloth. However, I'm going to need you to stay very quiet and still while I do so. Do you think you can manage this, or do I need to freehand this to keep you compliant? Grunt once if you'll be an obedient little slut."

The sound you make comes off as more of a muffled squeak of fear than a grunt, but I seem to be satisfied that you agree. I take my hand away from your mouth. True to your word, you stay absolutely still and quiet as I fiddle with your underwear, terrified of the damage I could do. You have difficulty at first figuring out what I'm doing to them as I seem to be messing with the seam on the right side. Then you hear a quiet rip as my razor-sharp blade slices through the thin cotton cloth. Another deft rip on the other side, and you feel the back of your underwear fall down. The tip of my blade presses lightly against your neck.

"Now hold still and cooperate with me, got it?" I say as I tug the ruined cloth out from under your crotch. "What's this?" I say in condescending surprise as I ball up the cloth. "There's a giant wet spot here in the front. You didn't wet yourself did you?" Your cheeks burn red as you hear me take a long, exaggerated sniff. "Oh, no, you didn't did you, my little slut? Is the thought of your imminent rape actually turning you on? I can smell your pussy juices all over this."

Just as you open your mouth to object, I shove the balled up cloth in your mouth, pressing the wet part against your tongue. You gasp in shock as you taste your own wetness. "Well, I guess it's your lucky day. I had been planning to assfuck you dry, but I guess you brought the lube. You feel the length of my shaft rub up against your pussy lips as I play with your crotch with one hand, the other staying at your mouth to hold your gag in place. "C'mon, fucktoy, cum for me!" I whisper greedily.

Desperate for even a small shred of dignity, you try to hold out for as long as you can, but as I begin teasing your pussy by rubbing the length of my dick back and forth along your lips, pressing against them just enough to stimulate them, you can feel the pressure begin to grow. When my fingers begin rubbing slow circles around your clitoral hood, you feel the tingling urge begin to build, your body reacting despite your desire to desire to control yourself. As my circles gradually get faster and tighter on your clit, you feel the waves of pleasure building to a fever pitch. You moan against the gag as you struggle to deny me the satisfaction of orgasming from this assault. For a moment, you feel a sliver of pride as you find your control and manage to resist my stimulation for three seconds... four... five...

"sweetheart" I whisper in your ear with a honeyed voice of seduction. This sudden shift in tone from domineering to romantic catches you off guard, and your concentration lapses. The momentary loss of control is all it took, and you can feel the damn breaking on one of the most intense orgasms of your life. The world around you fades to white as you are lost in the primal sense of release as waves of pleasure rock your body.

As the experience dies down and you return to yourself, you realize that I have let go of your mouth in order to alternate shoving two fingers in your pussy and pressing them against your asshole, gently massaging the juices from your orgasm into the puckered opening. My dick, slick with the fluid from your squirting orgasm idly rubs against your thighs, hard and stiff. After a moment of this, I idly slip a middle finger up your butt. With the fluid lubricating the way, it actually slips in easily. I wiggle it around for a moment before pulling it out.

"Now then, try to relax." I say as I grab a fistful of your hair to pull your head back. You feel the head of my dick slowly press against your hole, gently but implacably forcing its way in. Your pain is exquisite at first as the pressure builds and your puckered hole tries to resist my intrusion. With a sudden jolt, the head of my dick pushes past your sphincter and my shaft goes deep into your ass. Once I have put my entire length into you, I hold it for a moment. My dick has you so full you can feel it pressing against your guts. Then, just as slowly as I entered, I pull it back until just the head remains in your ass. Back and forth, I begin to fuck your ass, slowly at first, but gaining speed with each thrust. As I pick up speed, you can feel another orgasm begin to build as the pain begins to merge with pleasure.

As I get faster and faster, you build up to another crescendo, this one not nearly as earth-shattering as the first but still powerful. As soon as it dies down, you feel another one building up. The next few minutes fly by in a blur as you experience wave after wave of climax, the rape of your ass passing in a blur of pressure, stimulation, and release. Just as you are about to climax for the upteenth time, you feel my dick quiver, about to cum. As the animal part of your brain anticipates the two of us climaxing together, your asshole is suddenly empty, your orgasm cut off just before its release.

I grunt in pleasure as you feel thick ropes of cum land on the back of your blouse, staining it.

"Apology accepted." I say as I drag you by your hair off the couch and spin you around to face my cock. I press your lips against the rapidly softening member and command, "clean this up, slut. Make sure to get all the cum out. I don't want my piss forking when I relieve myself."

Lost in a daze of sensation, you meekly take my dick in your mouth and begin licking it clean. The bitter taste of your own shit mixed with small bits of blood from your assault twists your face into a grimace, but you're too terrified to refuse me. Your ass is already burning in pain, and you just want to do whatever it takes to finish this ordeal.

Once your task is complete, I let go of you, do up my pants, and turn around. The sudden lack of support has you fall to the floor. As you struggle to get your exhausted body sitting up, I shove a clipboard and a pen in your face. "Sign here, please." I say, matter-of-factly in a completely professional manner as if this was any other delivery and I hadn't just become your rapist.

You stare in confusion for a moment before I impatiently tap a line with the end of the pen. Taken aback by the utter mundanity of the act as your body is thrumming with the aftereffects of the assault you endured, you shakily take the pen from my hand, click the end, and scribble a line across it.

With practiced swiftness, I grab the pen and clipboard back. "Enjoy your package!" I say as I exit your house, whistling a vague tune.

Returning to your senses, you struggle up to your feet and hitch your pants back up. Carefully, you go over and examine the package you received. The label lists some company in Hong Kong you've never heard of. With a letter opener, you carefully cut the tape and open the flaps. Underneath the packing peanuts and covered in a layer of bubble wrap, the box inside proclaims its contents to be "Big Love Vibrating Rubber Dick XL" with the picture depicting a black dildo shaped like a massive, circumcised dick. The dimensions claim it is a foot long, three inches across.

The sides of the box included such poorly translated English phrases as "Wow you of dreams", "For to impresses your friends of girls", and "Machine to make all the fantasies true!"

Just as you think this surreal day can't get any weirder, a note falls out of the shipping box. In bland typeface, it proclaims itself to be "Note from Buyer of Gift: Hey Roomie! I saw this online and thought of you. I know it's a little early for your birthday, but I just couldn't resist getting you the perfect gift!

Hugs and Kisses,

Bianca XOXO"

Bianca? Your old roommate who liked to buy really inappropriate gag gifts for her friends? You wonder what she would think if she knew what her gift caused. Knowing her, she'd probably giggle and ask you how good a lay the deliveryman was. That woman seemed to live her life stuck in horny teenager mode. Rolling your eyes, you set about salvaging your clothes and cleaning yourself up. You have work tomorrow, and you'll need to focus. You refuse to let your mind dwell on the enormity of what just happened to you. It was too big: you just can't process it right now. Deciding that your pants and blouse aren't worth saving, you throw them along with the savaged remains of your underwear into the trash. You don't need reminders of tonight.

In the shower, you just stand there for a while, letting the hot water wash over you and take the physical traces of the ordeal away from you. You find yourself thinking back to all you felt and did. This was a horrific violation, right? This was rape? But it felt so good at the end there. Even the parts that weren't directly pleasant seemed to turn you on in your memory.

Lost in thought, you spend long enough in a daze the water begins to cool, your heater's tank nearing empty. You frantically apply body wash to your loofah and scrub yourself clean, not taking the time to do more than rinse your hair. In a frantic race, you finish your shower just as the water turns icy cold, the last of the warmth gone.

Exhausted, you towel dry and stumble to bed, too drained to bother putting on nightclothes. As you lay on your back, staring up at the ceiling, you find yourself unable to sleep, your mind circling back to the evening's events over and over, analyzing every detail. Eventually, exhaustion overtakes you and you finally go to sleep. Your last thought as dreams claim you is "I've never squirted before. I wonder if I can do it again?"

Your dreams are dark, erotic, and filled with giant, burly hands and enormous dicks ravaging you. At one point, Bianca shows up, hanging around the neck of the delivery man who raped you. She whispers something in his ear, giggles, and both figures disappear, replaced by a giant vibrating dildo five feet long.

Just as the impossibly large sex toy is about to shove itself into your ass, you wake with a start. Shocked, you realize you've shoved the covers off your bed and your left hand is playing with your crotch. A spray of wetness extends from your vagina across your bed. You blink in disbelief as you realize the dream about being ass-raped again caused you to squirt. You go back to bed, deciding to ponder the implications of your newly awakened desires later.