Awakening Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wailing stopped and Elerra gasped as the imp's mouth wrapped around her bright white nipples. I could see his tongue, rough looking and thick, playing over the skin of her large breasts. She felt his teeth graze along her, so she pulled him in tighter. Her large orbs were encompassing his head and most of his upper body as his kissed and nuzzled and bit at her. The drow gasped and moaned at everything.

"Does it really feel that good?" I asked, watching the imp go at it with not concern for the woman at all.

"The saliva... secretes... an aphrodisiac that... that works on m-m-most creatures." She managed to gasp out, the skin of her face growing darker in a blush. "It's ad-d-d-dictive to other demons... Gets them, what you would call, h-high... For me, it's s-s-simply an aphrodisiac." She said. Which was surprising considering how much she was gasping.

"Oh, Drow tit-flesh is so tasty." The imp said, breaking to take a large gulp of air. "No milk? Milk is best. Milk is great. Me love milk." He spoke fast, and his English was broken and hard to understand.

"No, imp. No milk from me." Elerra growled out before a moan escaped her lips as the beast started to lick along her tit-flesh again. I watched, curious as it seemed that Elerra was growing closer and closer to orgasm with every long lick the imp made on her. Her cheeks grew darker to a different level of black I had, up to this point, never seen before. I'm not sure if I could actually describe it properly.

The imp started humping against her stomach, the only thing his hips could reach as he sucked on her breasts. I saw the loincloth he wore rise surprisingly high at his movements. My eyes stared in disbelief. At full hardness, his cock was probably the size of his leg, roughly eleven inches if I had to guess, which was roughly half of his full height. He was literally walking around with a third leg. It wasn't particularly thick, nor did it have the amazing ridges of a demonic cock. Its head was thicker than the rest of the shaft, a flat tip that flared outwards made the entire member look like a large flat-topped mushroom. It looked... interesting. I'd have to try it at some point.

I watched as whatever aphrodisiac was in the beasts tongue forced Elerra backwards onto the ground. The imp moved, standing on her stomach he plopped his massive member between her breasts. Using his hands to squeeze the tits around his shaft, and his own saliva as lube, he started humping. The imp was small enough that when he squeezed the breasts around his shaft, the tips of her nipples were only just underneath his full height.

Who knew something so small could cause as much pleasure as was being shown to me. The lust falling from Elerra told me she was loving it.

So, I kept an eye on the two... What? Don't look at me like that. I wanted to make sure Elerra wasn't hurt. That was my reasoning as I slid a hand down my pants, grasping my raging erection.

Shut up...

The imp humped his member into the woman's breasts as his small hands grasped hard at her nipples, pulling and tugging at them as he moaned out. I looked at my own breasts as I watched them. I've never been truly jealous before. Envy wasn't my sin, but as I watched the imp enjoy the drow I suddenly wanted to switch places with her. It'd be easy to grow my breasts. I could have long ago, but I chose not to. I shook my head from those thoughts. I had enough sins to deal with as it is. Fear for losing control because of jealousy forced me to think of other things, so I focused on the lust rolling off the two beings before me, my hand working furiously at my own member.

It didn't take long before the goblin cursed in the demon-tongue, and shoved hardness into her breasts, the mushroom-top of his shaft erupting thick blue cum all over her face. The dark skin of the pointy-eared woman darkened as her body arched. A cry of pleasure was heard as she climaxed... Must have been his seed.

Damn... I gotta try that at some point.

Either the imp just didn't have stamina of other beings, or it had been a long time since he did something like that. But after he came he fell backwards, tumbling off the Drow's stomach. She laid there, gasping heavily as her hands slipped into the tight leather pants I hadn't noticed before. I ignored her for the moment, removing my own hand from my shaft. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to get me off. Maybe I could convince Elerra to help me out with that.

Stupid Amellia... you've more important things to do right now.

Rushing over I placed a foot on the small being's chest and pressed lightly. The imp gasped in pain as his large eyes shot open and he stared at me. "Now tell me, what's below? What should we expect? Where is Victoria?"

The imp gasped again as he cursed at me in demon. I ignored it and pushed a little bit of weight on him. "Small-tittied-bitch." He growled out. "Fine. Fine. Fine." He gasped out at another push down. "Stopitsopit. You crush Perosom." I let up slightly, just enough to let him breath at least. "Perosom tell you. Perosom knows. Perosom not supposed too, but he does, he does!" He started cackling as he looked up at me. "Demons be below, Perosom knows. Strong demons. Scary demons. Too scary for Perosom! Below that lies the Envy-Bitch." I pressed down hard, my anger spiking. "Stopstopstop." I let up slightly. "Perosom apologize. Below demons lie the captured sorceress."

I removed my foot from his chest. So, the demons who attacked the party are below us, then below that Victoria.

"Perosom know something else. What guards the sorceress." I brought my foot over him again and he gasped and flinched. "Fine, fine, fine. No games for Miss Stompy. Guarding the Envy-Bi..." I brought my foot lower. "Beeeautiful Sorceress... Scares the demons. Eats the imps. Even master Simon is afraid of the beast."

"What is it?" I ask, looking down at him.

"Perosom... Perosom does not know fully. Just knows that if beast or demon go there, beast or demon not come back."

That made me start. Something that scared even demons. I noticed it was quiet behind me, I took a moment to glance at Elerra who had seemed to calm down. Her wet fingers being suckled on by her mouth as the leather bindings she had worn before slowly started to tie back around her bust. I let her enjoy her post-climax bliss as I thought about the information.

"Mistress!" "Amellia!" Came the voices of Lazuli and my Pet as they rounded the corner, breathing heavily. Then they started to talk quickly and at the same time. To the point where I couldn't hear what was going on.

"Stop." I said sternly, putting just a bit of willpower and magic behind my words so it would burrow into their heads. They froze at it. Cool. "Lazuli, what's happening?"

She took a deep breath as I felt the Drow behind me, apparently calm and collected now. "They were ambushed a few floors below us. They need us. Now." She looked over my shoulder at the imp. "Uhm... What are you going to do about him?"

I turned back to Perosom. "What are you going to do now? I'm sure you don't want to serve Simon anymore."

The imp shook his head. "No, no, no. Lust-Witch bested Perosom, Perosom will sign contract with Lust-Witch if she survives." And with that he vanished in a puff of smoke. Magic varied between species. The smoke was a nice touch.

"Cool, mistress. You'll have an imp servant. They are more than just sex, even if they are incredibly stupid." I glared at my Pet and she blushed. "Of course, no time. Come, follow us, mistress... Drow." And then we were off.

My pet led our little group, followed closely by Lazuli, then Elerra and finally I brought up the rear. My two companions knew I wasn't going to fight, and I had a sinking sensation that the Drow had figured that out as well. They practically shoved me to the end of our little line. Still we rushed, dashing down another staircase that spiraled downwards.

The sounds were the first thing I heard, shouts and cursing in a different language I heard the familiar distorted demonic language shouting out what sounded like commands. I could make out Evelyn's voice over the carnage, trying to take command of her forces. "Pet, take over. Do what you can to help defend them! Lazuli, heal who you can. Elerra... Uhm... I don't know what you can do." I said, my voice had taken on a leadership tone, before stumbling on the drow.

I heard my Pet's giggle before she dashed forward. I could sense her pulling in her human-magic to protect our forces. As one who fed on human souls she had the unique ability to cast both Sin-magic, and Demonic magic. It made her, and those like her, really dangerous. Lazuli gave a shout of confirmation before dashing off after her.

"I will protect you, Amellia." The drow said, giving me a smile over her shoulder as a wicked looking black bladed sword formed in her hand. It was curved, one side of it the typical blade, the other serrated and deadly looking.

"Oh... That works I suppose." And then we two rounded the corner and I skidded to a stop. It was... It was bad...

At first glance it didn't seem like we had lost anyone completely, but as I did a quick head count I realized that some of the demons were missing. Those two women with the fox-like tails were still there. The colorful magic they controlled was busy weaving a shield around the fallen human soldiers. The remaining demons fought hand-to-hand combat with the defending demons. Evelyn was surrounded by four of them, all larger than her. The first thing I noticed though, Oaer was still nowhere to be found.

"How good are you at combat?" I asked the Drow, my voice rushed and the words coming out harsh.

"One on one? Not very. Drows focus on illusion and assassination."

I thought furiously about what I saw. I needed time. I could get more time, but I shouldn't. My pet had warned me not too, until I understood exactly what it was I had done. She spoke about something called breaking time for humans? I wasn't sure I understood completely and there wasn't enough time to learn. "Shit" I said to myself, I might have to fight.

I reached for my magic. I fed my anger by staring at the bleeding humans who had come at my request and at the demons who were dead. I fed fuel to the fire, and then felt a hard smack across my face. My eyes focused on the glowing blue eyes of Oaer. "Oaer!" I shouted, wrapping my arm around her.

"Mistress! You said you wished not to fight." The angel said, matter-of-factly as I released her.

I smiled stupidly at her. For a second, I had feared the worst for my personal guardian angel. I nodded weakly, "You are correct, my beautiful angel. Now, can you turn the tides against demons?"

I had yet to see my angel smile in the short time I had known her. She had always been more machine than a feeling, emotional being; but she smiled now. The flames of her wings and halo shot out, brighter, the heat washing over me. "As you command, my mistress."

And then she was off. There wasn't much room for her to maneuver, but from what I could see, her feet didn't touch the ground as she joined Evelyn and my pet. The appearance of the angel gave the three of them the break they needed to overpower the remaining demons. "Elerra..." I said softly, turning my grey gaze to her. The anger still raged inside me. I needed to hold onto it. "Will you follow me further down?" I asked slowly. I didn't want to leave my beloved pets. But I could sense her, I could feel her, our connection tugging me to move down more.

The drow looked at me, concern etched in her beautifully dark features, before she nodded slowly. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers, the act caught her by surprise, and as I moved back I saw her smile. "Thank you." Turning to my pet I shouted. "Pet, Oaer, Evelyn. I'll leave these to you! Find the big one that took Vicky from us and hold him, he's mine!"

"Yes, my mistress." Came the cry of my pets. Their words resounded over the sounds of battle as Elerra and I ran past. The demons saw me and attacked, choosing to ignore my pets, Evelyn, and the other soldiers. That was their mistake. Before they could reach us, fire erupted from my remaining allies, clearing the pathway for me.

I ignored everything as I dashed for yet another stairwell. Oh so close, I felt Victoria was afraid and angry. I was feeling her emotions more strongly as we dashed downwards. Elerra stayed close behind me. At the end of the staircase we plunged into darkness. The change of lighting caused me to stop suddenly, Elerra bumping into me and making both of us stumble.

"I am sorry." She hissed out. It was dark, the only light coming from the staircase behind us, in front of us there was nothing.

"Damnit." I said as I opened my hand, an orb of soft blue light appeared above my open palm. What I saw almost made me gasp out.

Giant spider webs took up the entirety of the large room. If I had taken two more steps forward I would have been stuck. The webs were much thicker than most webs I've seen. Strands of it were everywhere connecting the walls, floors, and ceiling. I have to admit, the crisscross design made it a beautiful work of art. I'm proud to say that I have never been afraid of spiders... until now. It wasn't the webbing that I feared, it was the sharp intake of breath that Elerra released upon seeing what was before us.

"We..." She started, her voice scared. "We... We need to tread carefully."

I looked at her, tearing my eyes away from the mess of webbing. "Why? What is it? What can make demons scared?"

Her breathing had started growing heavy as she nervously looked at me. "A beast known as a Drider. Former Drows that made a pact with evil forces for more power. It... changes them."

I wasn't familiar with the term, then again, I didn't know much about other Realms. I nodded to her and then summoned fire. "Burn the web?" I asked looking over at Elerra, she nodded, and I sent the flames outward.

"Amellia..." Came a voice, a voice I hadn't heard in almost a week; it was a voice that made my heart stop as it reached my ears. The fire I had died instantly just before it reached the webbing. Pouring magic in the glowing orb I had, I threw it. It pulsed brightly, showing even more of the room we were in. The room itself was larger than the others we had seen; even with the increased brightness of my light it didn't reach the far corners. It might also have to do with the amount of web that was spun. My eyes focused on where I had heard the sound come from, the center of the room.

"Victoria!" I shouted, moving as close to the webbing as I dared too. "Victoria!" She acted like she was drugged. Her body moving slowly and it seemed to take entirely too much effort for her to open her eyes. She looked unharmed though, despite a few cuts to her clothing, I couldn't see any obvious signs of injury from where I was. My body wanted me to move, to ignore the looming danger that the room itself represented. A part of me, the part that went to school and learned, knew spiders were most dangerous to their prey because they were patient. They set traps, and they waited.

"Amellia..." Elerra's voice behind me took me out of my thoughts. "Be careful, Driders are dangerous and extremely powerful. They are venomous as well. Too much of their venom and you will die."

I nodded slowly as I turned back to the problem at hand. My eyes scanned the area for any signs of this Drider. I saw none, so I summoned my fire back. Controlled burning was something I had worked on in the desert. Controlling the fire even after I let it lose on something. I focused on the flame, trusting in Elerra to focus on my surroundings as I started to burn the strands of webbing in front of me. It took on an agonizing pace, the web seemed to be resistant to fire.

"Fuck all of this." I growled out, my anger fueling the fire at my control. It burned brightly before cutting into the web. I kept feeding my anger as I cut, the cone of fire in front of me reminding me of those laser swords from that one movie series. Every time I cut a strand, we moved a few steps forward. My body was bouncing in annoyance that I couldn't move faster than this. I needed to be safe more than I needed to move fast.

Halfway on my way to I heard a different voice from somewhere beside me. It was female. "Help..." It said weakly. Sounding dry and raspy. I turned my attention towards the voice and saw another Drow. She had similar features to Elerra, dark skin, and white hair. But this Drow had longer hair than Elerra and clear blue eyes that looked like crystals as she stared at us. The look on her face was one of worry, fear, and hope. "Help... me... please... Th-That thing will be back soon..."

My heart ached with how close I was to Victoria, and to this woman's plight. My grey eyes flicked between the two before resting on the captured Drow. "Yes, of course. Elerra?" I asked looking behind me.

As I saw my companions face, I froze. She was afraid, her sword brandished in front of her towards the captured one. Her body shaking with the fear she felt. "Am... Amellia, run." She said and then my instincts kicked in.

My head whipped around to what I had assumed was a captured creature. That look of hopelessness was replaced with one of anger and hunger. The woman's lips had turned up into a sinister grin; fangs glistened in my blue light. And then she attacked, jumping forward with surprising speed. I only had a second to glance that the drow-form stopped at what would be the waste, below that it merged with the main body of a spider. It was large, the spider-like body easily larger than me, then you add the abdomen that bounced behind it as it jumped at us.

A gasp from the Drow behind me, just as suddenly Elerra was in front of me. Her sword in the open mouth of the Drider, but no blood. "Amellia, go!! Run!! I'll fend her off, you rescue the woman you came here for!!"

I wanted to stay, to fight, and to protect the one who was literally putting her life on the line for me. I needed to save Victoria first. Everything I've done so far was for that one reason. "Stay alive, I've grown attached to you." I growled out, giving her a thankful nod of my head before turning away. The flame brightened as I rushed forward. No longer being safe where I cut. The light I had created was joined by the dancing shadows from the flames I left behind.

I tried to ignore the fight behind me. There was shouts and yells and yelps of pain from Elerra, and then silence. I should have turned around then. The silence should have been the warning. Tunnel vision, when you can focus on nothing else but what's in front of you. You become vulnerable to the things you can't see. The only thing I was focused on was getting to Victoria. I didn't notice my feet starting to drag around the webbing; I didn't notice the presence sneaking up behind me.

Not until something heavy and blunt struck me in my back. The power of the force caused me to lose concentration on my flame and it vanished. I fell forward, my body hitting the relative soft-ness that was the webbing. But as I tried to move, I couldn't. I was quite literally stuck like a fly in a web. So, I reached for my magic as I felt the heavy weight of the spider like body against me, felt the warm breath of the head of the Drider's mouth against my neck. "Can't have any of that, prey." She whispered in my ear before pain was unleashed in my neck.

The beast's lips were soft and wet as her fangs punctured my neck. My mind went blank, and my body wouldn't answer any commands. Fire flooded through me as I gasped out in pain. I realized I was paralyzed as my body flooded with fear and terror.

Since my magic, I've never been useless before. I've never been helpless. I had power, mass amounts of power that scared the living daylights out of me. With all my power, with the entire Universe at my beck and call, I never felt fear when dealing with the supernatural. Now I was afraid. My mouth went dry as I flexed and struggled, trying to get some reaction while the venom burned inside of me.